Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 Curtisimo said:
lord of mercy
2 grown a.ss people with the age of consent can do whatever the fu*k they want with each other

an adult taking advantage of a kid or a teenager is wrong

there is the difference

and i think sometimes homos3xuality is a choice
Just because two f*gs consent to fu*king each other, dont make that sh*t right.

This is the response of people saying "they cant help themselves" well Pedaphiles are in the same boat with Homo's.
 02-15-2007, 01:28 PM         #142
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hang: :hang: :hang:
 02-15-2007, 01:32 PM         #143
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #144
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,913 | Props total: 2812 2812
Y'all do know karma's a bi*ch....can't wait for some of y'all to have that Big Gay Al for a son....that shiit is gonna be classic.
 02-15-2007, 01:34 PM         #145
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Y'all do know karma's a bi*ch....can't wait for some of y'all to have that Big Gay Al for a son....that shiit is gonna be classic.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #146
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 slimwillie said:
is that what u do start up usernames??????what was your last name RAZORMARKS or Bang ON EM
if u had half a brain u'd realize my post count and date joined came b4 any of those names or u for that matter even surfaced.

but i really didn't expect u to put the 2 together, its coo.
 11 years ago '06        #147
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 yumflip said:
....or when he gets r*ped in some BK backalley by some homos3xual carrying aids....

.....too soon??
 11 years ago '06        #148
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

[pic - click to view]

Slimwillies son's first day @ school....:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #149
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1374 1374
 JaeWil said:
LMAO@ nigs acting like because hes gay hes gonna hit on all his teammates...fu*king paranoid,homophobic,Immature fu*king clowns
Its not about the gay dude hittin on u!! Its about the gay dude looking at u while ur undressing!! I would feel uncomfortable has hell dressing in front of a gay dude! Im not homophobic but i be damn if i dress in front of them!! Somebody made a remark saying its like a guy being in the WNBA! Your not going to go over to all the girls and hit on them but u will be fu*king staring in the locker room when there changing!!
 11 years ago '06        #150
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so you can have 20 usernames i imagine...why you stalkin RazorMarks and his date he started??????????????your the BX god cause u were here first
we'll do what u say...EMPOWER ALL HOMO'S so Shootar and Curtismo can feel good about themselves
classic littlewilly ignoring the fact that he made a completely dumbass statement... movin right along to his next retarted statement.

u get sh*tted on with pretty much everything u say....if u only used that tiny brain a little more b4 u posted...i think u could lower ur post percentage of u getting shat on...which is currently pretty high.

....did that make sense to u? dumb it down further?
 11 years ago '06        #151
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
Its not about the gay dude hittin on u!! Its about the gay dude looking at u while ur undressing!! I would feel uncomfortable has hell dressing in front of a gay dude! Im not homophobic but i be damn if i dress in front of them!! Somebody made a remark saying its like a guy being in the WNBA! Your not going to go over to all the girls and hit on them but u will be fu*king staring in the locker room when there changing!!
U do realize if you have been in a locker room as an athlete, there is a real likelyhood you have already undressed in front of a homos3xual, don't you?
Again...n*ggas k!ll me w/the whole "he might be lookin @ me" sh*t....that's really presumptious of you....
 02-15-2007, 01:52 PM         #152
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously, whos gonna be "the bigger man" and just walk away from it all
 11 years ago '05        #153
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 yumflip said:
U do realize if you have been in a locker room as an athlete, there is a real likelyhood you have already undressed in front of a homos3xual, don't you?
Again...n*ggas k!ll me w/the whole "he might be lookin @ me" sh*t....that's really presumptious of you....
Theres a huge difference between knowing and not knowing.

It's cool when I dont know about it, but once I become aware, this puts the whole team in a uncomfortable situation.

It's like a Man in a womans locker room, you might not like any of them females. You best believe as a man im still going to look at them a.ss and t*tties.
 11 years ago '06        #154
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
seriously, whos gonna be "the bigger man" and just walk away from it all
count me in...i gotta midterm tmrw on comparitive politics :sleepy: :banghead: ....i'm outta this dutch...i'm tired of making kids hate themselves...littlewilly prolly cryin all nite, depressed, chilin with his 'girl' aka big black rocket with a racing stripe

I'M OUT
 02-15-2007, 01:58 PM         #155
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
count me in...i gotta midterm tmrw on comparitive politics :sleepy: :banghead: ....i'm outta this dutch...i'm tired of making kids hate themselves...littlewilly prolly cryin all nite, depressed, chilin with his 'girl' aka big black rocket with a racing stripe

I'M OUT
 02-15-2007, 01:59 PM         #156
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.
 11 years ago '06        #157
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.
thats cuz ur still in puberty....u prolly get those random erections in class too still...hope the teacher dont call u up to the blackboard :sick:

sorry deucy....now i'm out

ha..its just too ez...they line it up so nicely.
 02-15-2007, 02:04 PM         #158
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
sorry deucy....now i'm out

thread closed
 11 years ago '06        #159
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
ther takin er jobsss!!!
 02-15-2007, 02:08 PM         #160
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
ther takin er jobsss!!!

i remember that one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy