Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2007, 01:53 PM         #121
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarrioR6 said:
I was having this discussion with my girl last night. I told her that having a gay player in the locker room is like having a male player play in the WNBA and be able to dress with all of the females. Granted, I'm not going to want to bang all of them hoes, but believe that I am going to be looking. Same goes for a gay dude. People always argue, "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean that he wants you." Fine, I can agree with that, but I guarantee that dude is still going to be looking at my man meat. We have to draw the line somewhere.
 02-15-2007, 01:54 PM         #122
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol there seems to be a lotta "d*ck" comin outta ur mouf ....for someone who claims they hate gays...maybe its time u take a look in the mirror. i'm sure gays bash gays to fool ppl :sick:.
SAYS THE f*g WHO TOLD ME TO STOP SUCKIN HIS. dude your fu*kin done u admitted to partying with gays and getting high with them ur one step away from K-Y treatment.
 11 years ago '06        #123
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 dj mannie fresh said:
SAYS THE f*g WHO TOLD ME TO STOP SUCKIN HIS. dude your fu*kin done u admitted to partying with gays and getting high with them ur one step away from K-Y treatment.
lol i already told u kid that nothing u say merits a response from an educated man. when u graduate from highschool get back to me and i'll re-evaluate.
 11 years ago '06        #124
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 slimwillie said:
u can smash 1000 dimes but if u suck 1 dude off ur GAY
Tried it before huh.....

:rolleyes:
 02-15-2007, 01:59 PM         #125
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ people catchin feelings in this thread
 11 years ago '06        #126
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
and there's ALOT OF d*ck GOIN INTO UR MOUTH
.....so ur not denying the hypothesis i came up with.....interesting.
 11 years ago '06        #127
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol @ dj mannie and slimwilly gettin ran in this thread by pretty much everyone.

its the teenagers against the educated...it was really a no win situation for em.

rakim kinda gettin ran too, but he aint f!ghtin as much as those 2 stupid kids. hes a little smarter
 02-15-2007, 02:02 PM         #128
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
.....so ur not denying the hypothesis i came up with.....interesting.
 02-15-2007, 02:03 PM         #129
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ dj mannie and slimwilly gettin ran in this thread by pretty much everyone.

its the teenagers against the educated...it was really a no win situation for em.

rakim kinda gettin ran too, but he aint f!ghtin as much as those 2 stupid kids. hes a little smarter
 11 years ago '06        #130
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ saying someone is sonned when no one else is saying it?= automatic loss for real.. n*gga's is really mad, for some non gay n*gga's you really f!ghting for a side you arent "part" of.. Odd....
Because that mentality is part of the mechanism that keeps my people in a perpetual fukked up state(black people)....even though I acknowledge civil rights are different from homos3xual rights, a bigoted mindstate is a bigoted mindstate....how many people are in this boat: I hate Jews,Blacks,Homos & Commies....can't endorse wholesale hatred & prejudice against anyone, knowing @ anytime this county could shoot right into a 1950's state of mind....anyone remember lynching?...probably not, too busy hatin f*gs & listening to Young Jeezy.
 02-15-2007, 02:09 PM         #131
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lmao @ n*ggaz just because we have dont belive gay people is the source of aids and are woried about another man looking at them when they shower with other men a.ssuming thier gay

odd

You mean you like when men watch you in the shower. Yall still arguing with people you say are below your intelligence (which is obviously a lie by your flawed arguments), and arguing for something you supposed have nothing to do with. Who lost? yall lost for real.

lmao @ you n*gga's running me in an argument the day that happens ill k!ll myself

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 02-15-2007 at 02:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #132
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
white people used to think it was disgusting to be around blacks. they tried to keep blacks out of every place they wanted to go bc they felt uncomfortable. should we do the same thing to homos3xuals? why is it wrong to discriminate against some but ok to discriminate against others? bc now it's u that r uncomfortable.
 02-15-2007, 02:09 PM         #133
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimwillie
noone said you d*ckryde dipset...you did...why you takin it so personal...must be true....and No I like Nas and Wu but they ain't my favorite sh*t...why would u have a fav...them dudes ONLY WANT ur $13...it's all good to like artist...I DON"T HATE ANY ARTIST...maybe their d*ckryders
posted by Curtismo
cuz fans have favorite artist they listen too

thats why they have favorites

lol@ you hating on artists d*ck ryders

lol@ you being on a d*ckryder's d*ck

and when im saying favorites im talking bout in a musical sence not how you feel about them personaly

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2007, 02:12 PM         #134
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

ur a COMPLETE FDA APPROVED f*g. ran, d*ck suckin when do the refrences stop and who has ran me or countered anything i have said? ive gotten like 20 props and over a dozen PMs supporting what i said. its like 3 people advocating showering and getting high with gay guys and your one of them please dont try the educted sh*t as many papers i done wrote on this subject. by the way when i graduate? try again i got my AA my BA in education minor in astronomy and im a year or two away from getting my masters u dumb fu*k. u want my transcripts from both schools ill email you.
 02-15-2007, 02:15 PM         #135
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok, this sh*t has gone on long enough... back to your corners people
 11 years ago '06        #136
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
ur a COMPLETE FDA APPROVED f*g. ran, d*ck suckin when do the refrences stop and who has ran me or countered anything i have said? ive gotten like 20 props and over a dozen PMs supporting what i said. its like 3 people advocating showering and getting high with gay guys and your one of them please dont try the educted sh*t as many papers i done wrote on this subject. by the way when i graduate? try again i got my AA my BA in education minor in astronomy and im a year or two away from getting my masters u dumb fu*k. u want my transcripts from both schools ill email you.
u might as well have wrote

jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao

sh*ts all the same to me
 02-15-2007, 02:17 PM         #137
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao

sh*ts all the same to me
cant deny that was funny

but seriously this needs to stop this sh*t has been goin on for way too long...
 11 years ago '05        #138
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
For the people who say, Gay is not a choice and they can't help who they are attracted too.

Howcome you fu*ks dont get that same compassion to sick a.ss pedaphiles. You can bring up the same arguement that Pedaphiles, can't help they are attracted to younger boys. Its something they just can't control. NO PEOPLE DONT SAY THAT sh*t? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ITS A BUNCH OF BULLsh*t.

Being gay is NOT NORMAL. Likeing Young Boys is NOT NORMAL. You can control this sh*t, and I feel Tim Hardaway that f*g**try should not be accepted in our society.

fag**try, is a threat to the human race. How, you ask? Gays are more likely to get AIDS than any other person. Thats a fu*kin threat. This is totally against the LAWS OF MAN. I'm not talking about Laws that people made up, but the biological laws that effects human reproduction.

Being a f*g**t is not normal, and shouldnt be accepted.

You n*ggas who are in support of this sh*t, must be for f*g marriages
 02-15-2007, 02:19 PM         #139
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

sh*ts all the same to me
typical response from the TRULY UNEDUCATED. u got sonned so stfu and retire nothing u say is solidiied you call me young im older than u you say uneducated my degrees and gradepoint say diffrent do you really want to continue my little arizona cardinal?
 11 years ago '06        #140
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
stfu black ppl hate whites,jews,fags and Commies to...stop actin like we ain't human.....like i said i don't hate gays but if you can defend them I can speak against them....It's called America get over it.
You sir...are an idiot....you spent 10000000000 posts screaming f*g**t this, homo that, then it's "I don't hate gays"....after reading this, I realize the futility in trying to enter an intelligent discussion w/u....pointless....let me get on your level for a sec....

"I hate homos.....no wait I don't hate homos"
"You're gay because you don't care about what another man does w/his d*ck....but I'm not because I'm just worried about if he does it w/another man"

:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy