Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Six big winners from the NBA draft's first round
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,512 | Props total: 2193 2193
 slimwillie said:
and there's ALOT OF d*ck GOIN INTO UR MOUTH
.....so ur not denying the hypothesis i came up with.....interesting.
 11 years ago '06        #122
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
lol @ dj mannie and slimwilly gettin ran in this thread by pretty much everyone.

its the teenagers against the educated...it was really a no win situation for em.

rakim kinda gettin ran too, but he aint f!ghtin as much as those 2 stupid kids. hes a little smarter
 02-15-2007, 01:02 PM         #123
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
.....so ur not denying the hypothesis i came up with.....interesting.
 02-15-2007, 01:03 PM         #124
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ dj mannie and slimwilly gettin ran in this thread by pretty much everyone.

its the teenagers against the educated...it was really a no win situation for em.

rakim kinda gettin ran too, but he aint f!ghtin as much as those 2 stupid kids. hes a little smarter
 11 years ago '06        #125
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2934 2934
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ saying someone is sonned when no one else is saying it?= automatic loss for real.. n*gga's is really mad, for some non gay n*gga's you really f!ghting for a side you arent "part" of.. Odd....
Because that mentality is part of the mechanism that keeps my people in a perpetual fukked up state(black people)....even though I acknowledge civil rights are different from homos3xual rights, a bigoted mindstate is a bigoted mindstate....how many people are in this boat: I hate Jews,Blacks,Homos & Commies....can't endorse wholesale hatred & prejudice against anyone, knowing @ anytime this county could shoot right into a 1950's state of mind....anyone remember lynching?...probably not, too busy hatin f*gs & listening to Young Jeezy.
 02-15-2007, 01:09 PM         #126
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lmao @ n*ggaz just because we have dont belive gay people is the source of aids and are woried about another man looking at them when they shower with other men a.ssuming thier gay

odd

You mean you like when men watch you in the shower. Yall still arguing with people you say are below your intelligence (which is obviously a lie by your flawed arguments), and arguing for something you supposed have nothing to do with. Who lost? yall lost for real.

lmao @ you n*gga's running me in an argument the day that happens ill k!ll myself

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 02-15-2007 at 01:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #127
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
white people used to think it was disgusting to be around blacks. they tried to keep blacks out of every place they wanted to go bc they felt uncomfortable. should we do the same thing to homos3xuals? why is it wrong to discriminate against some but ok to discriminate against others? bc now it's u that r uncomfortable.
 02-15-2007, 01:09 PM         #128
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimwillie
noone said you d*ckryde dipset...you did...why you takin it so personal...must be true....and No I like Nas and Wu but they ain't my favorite sh*t...why would u have a fav...them dudes ONLY WANT ur $13...it's all good to like artist...I DON"T HATE ANY ARTIST...maybe their d*ckryders
posted by Curtismo
cuz fans have favorite artist they listen too

thats why they have favorites

lol@ you hating on artists d*ck ryders

lol@ you being on a d*ckryder's d*ck

and when im saying favorites im talking bout in a musical sence not how you feel about them personaly

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2007, 01:12 PM         #129
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

ur a COMPLETE FDA APPROVED f*g. ran, d*ck suckin when do the refrences stop and who has ran me or countered anything i have said? ive gotten like 20 props and over a dozen PMs supporting what i said. its like 3 people advocating showering and getting high with gay guys and your one of them please dont try the educted sh*t as many papers i done wrote on this subject. by the way when i graduate? try again i got my AA my BA in education minor in astronomy and im a year or two away from getting my masters u dumb fu*k. u want my transcripts from both schools ill email you.
 02-15-2007, 01:15 PM         #130
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok, this sh*t has gone on long enough... back to your corners people
 11 years ago '06        #131
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
ur a COMPLETE FDA APPROVED f*g. ran, d*ck suckin when do the refrences stop and who has ran me or countered anything i have said? ive gotten like 20 props and over a dozen PMs supporting what i said. its like 3 people advocating showering and getting high with gay guys and your one of them please dont try the educted sh*t as many papers i done wrote on this subject. by the way when i graduate? try again i got my AA my BA in education minor in astronomy and im a year or two away from getting my masters u dumb fu*k. u want my transcripts from both schools ill email you.
u might as well have wrote

jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao

sh*ts all the same to me
 02-15-2007, 01:17 PM         #132
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao jhfosihfaio jhdio dho sidhasio oshdsio hdodhasohdsohdiohdsi sidhs dhsihdi hds hdauhoahfo ahnvca cncn hcasio hsi hcjio chsocio hcs ahcaoi hcoa ao

sh*ts all the same to me
cant deny that was funny

but seriously this needs to stop this sh*t has been goin on for way too long...
 11 years ago '05        #133
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,993 | Props total: 15948 15948
For the people who say, Gay is not a choice and they can't help who they are attracted too.

Howcome you fu*ks dont get that same compassion to sick a.ss pedaphiles. You can bring up the same arguement that Pedaphiles, can't help they are attracted to younger boys. Its something they just can't control. NO PEOPLE DONT SAY THAT sh*t? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ITS A BUNCH OF BULLsh*t.

Being gay is NOT NORMAL. Likeing Young Boys is NOT NORMAL. You can control this sh*t, and I feel Tim Hardaway that f*g**try should not be accepted in our society.

fag**try, is a threat to the human race. How, you ask? Gays are more likely to get AIDS than any other person. Thats a fu*kin threat. This is totally against the LAWS OF MAN. I'm not talking about Laws that people made up, but the biological laws that effects human reproduction.

Being a f*g**t is not normal, and shouldnt be accepted.

You n*ggas who are in support of this sh*t, must be for f*g marriages
 02-15-2007, 01:19 PM         #134
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

sh*ts all the same to me
typical response from the TRULY UNEDUCATED. u got sonned so stfu and retire nothing u say is solidiied you call me young im older than u you say uneducated my degrees and gradepoint say diffrent do you really want to continue my little arizona cardinal?
 11 years ago '06        #135
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2934 2934
 slimwillie said:
stfu black ppl hate whites,jews,fags and Commies to...stop actin like we ain't human.....like i said i don't hate gays but if you can defend them I can speak against them....It's called America get over it.
You sir...are an idiot....you spent 10000000000 posts screaming f*g**t this, homo that, then it's "I don't hate gays"....after reading this, I realize the futility in trying to enter an intelligent discussion w/u....pointless....let me get on your level for a sec....

"I hate homos.....no wait I don't hate homos"
"You're gay because you don't care about what another man does w/his d*ck....but I'm not because I'm just worried about if he does it w/another man"

:rolleyes:
 02-15-2007, 01:21 PM         #136
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread being the most active thread in the sportscenter right now
 02-15-2007, 01:22 PM         #137
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
 02-15-2007, 01:22 PM         #138
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

11 years ago '06        #139
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 yumflip said:
You sir...are an idiot....you spent 10000000000 posts screaming f*g**t this, homo that, then it's "I don't hate gays"....after reading this, I realize the futility in trying to enter an intelligent discussion w/u....pointless....let me get on your level for a sec....

"I hate homos.....no wait I don't hate homos"
"You're gay because you don't care about what another man does w/his d*ck....but I'm not because I'm just worried about if he does it w/another man"

:rolleyes:
LMAO this post just k!lls anything littlewilly stood for.

dudes tryna take both sides of the argument and he's being exposed.

maybe u should start up another username cuz i guarantee aint no one gonna take ur silly comments seriously no more.
 02-15-2007, 01:25 PM         #140
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

You mean you like when men watch you in the shower. Yall still arguing with people you say are below your intelligence (which is obviously a lie by your flawed arguments), and arguing for something you supposed have nothing to do with. Who lost? yall lost for real.

lmao @ you n*gga's running me in an argument the day that happens ill k!ll myself
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
27 comments
1 day ago