Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #151
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
 titanreese said
Its not about the gay dude hittin on u!! Its about the gay dude looking at u while ur undressing!! I would feel uncomfortable has hell dressing in front of a gay dude! Im not homophobic but i be damn if i dress in front of them!! Somebody made a remark saying its like a guy being in the WNBA! Your not going to go over to all the girls and hit on them but u will be fu*king staring in the locker room when there changing!!
U do realize if you have been in a locker room as an athlete, there is a real likelyhood you have already undressed in front of a homos3xual, don't you?
Again...n*ggas k!ll me w/the whole "he might be lookin @ me" sh*t....that's really presumptious of you....

02-15-2007, 02:52 PM         #152
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously, whos gonna be "the bigger man" and just walk away from it all

12 years ago '05        #153
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,321 | Props total: 19899 19899
 yumflip said
U do realize if you have been in a locker room as an athlete, there is a real likelyhood you have already undressed in front of a homos3xual, don't you?
Again...n*ggas k!ll me w/the whole "he might be lookin @ me" sh*t....that's really presumptious of you....
Theres a huge difference between knowing and not knowing.

It's cool when I dont know about it, but once I become aware, this puts the whole team in a uncomfortable situation.

It's like a Man in a womans locker room, you might not like any of them females. You best believe as a man im still going to look at them a.ss and t*tties.

12 years ago '06        #154
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 2534 2534
 Black_Deuce said
seriously, whos gonna be "the bigger man" and just walk away from it all
count me in...i gotta midterm tmrw on comparitive politics :sleepy: :banghead: ....i'm outta this dutch...i'm tired of making kids hate themselves...littlewilly prolly cryin all nite, depressed, chilin with his 'girl' aka big black rocket with a racing stripe

I'M OUT

02-15-2007, 02:58 PM         #155
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
count me in...i gotta midterm tmrw on comparitive politics :sleepy: :banghead: ....i'm outta this dutch...i'm tired of making kids hate themselves...littlewilly prolly cryin all nite, depressed, chilin with his 'girl' aka big black rocket with a racing stripe

I'M OUT

02-15-2007, 02:59 PM         #156
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.

12 years ago '06        #157
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 2534 2534
 dj mannie fresh said
aint no argements left if u a dude you look at every chick that walks by and it goes through your mind whether you would hit it or not so the sames goes for SHOOTAR AND HIS CANADIAN FLAMIN ANUS POSSE. yall check dudes out in the street so the shower is a official LUST BOWL in yalls mind. at people who say they dont look at guys in the shower if i was in a womans lockeroom showerin my d*ck would be harder than granite.
thats cuz ur still in puberty....u prolly get those random erections in class too still...hope the teacher dont call u up to the blackboard :sick:

sorry deucy....now i'm out

ha..its just too ez...they line it up so nicely.

02-15-2007, 03:04 PM         #158
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said

thread closed

12 years ago '06        #159
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
ther takin er jobsss!!!

02-15-2007, 03:08 PM         #160
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said
ther takin er jobsss!!!

i remember that one

02-15-2007, 03:22 PM         #161
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said

Pretty much, 98% of cats arguing for gays came out looking suspect as fu*k for real

02-15-2007, 04:18 PM         #162
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
thats cuz ur still in puberty....u prolly get those random erections in class too still...hope the teacher dont call u up to the blackboard :sick:

ha..its just too ez...they line it up so nicely.
u dont get enough from referring to male genetalia yet. YOU HAVE BEEN SONNED AND EXPOSED U ADMITTED YOU PARTY WITH f*gS AND GET HIGH WITH THEM. again sorry u lost:sorry:

02-15-2007, 04:21 PM         #163
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said
ther takin er jobsss!!!
fu*kIN GOO-BACKS! EVERYBODY TO THE TOWN SQUARE SO WE CAN ALL GET GAY! IT THE ONLY WAY! classic

12 years ago '06        #164
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 2509 2509
 RakimAllahNY said

Pretty much, 98% of cats arguing for gays came out looking suspect as fu*k for real
Ask me if you think I give a fu*k what you think. The fact of the matter is if you comfy with your self the guy next to s3xual prefrence didnt matter. I be straight up their are gay guys that I be wanting to smack the fu*k out but their be others that are cool as sh*t and even put you on to the chicks they chill with.

Im a man I know who and what I am do you?

02-15-2007, 05:11 PM         #165
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said
Ask me if you think I give a fu*k what you think. The fact of the matter is if you comfy with your self the guy next to s3xual prefrence didnt matter. I be straight up their are gay guys that I be wanting to smack the fu*k out but their be others that are cool as sh*t and even put you on to the chicks they chill with.

If you didn't care you wouldnt have quoted and wrote a reply.

12 years ago '06        #166
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 authenic said

How many gay people do you know? I mean damn! You talkin like you got a grip of gay friends.......extremely suspect

02-15-2007, 06:01 PM         #167
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread...

is finished

12 years ago '06        #168
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 yumflip said
Presumptious my a.ss! The dude is into dudes! SO when other dudes are going to undress hes going to be looking or at least glancing! Come on now! Hes not going to just look somewhere else!

12 years ago '06        #169
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Black_Deuce said
this thread...

is finished
Ur still crazy

12 years ago '06        #170
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Swishadude said
How many gay people do you know? I mean damn! You talkin like you got a grip of gay friends.......extremely suspect
Truth

Home      

most viewed right now
+144online now  45
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  35
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
29 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out