Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 5610 5610
I've seen kids. Half of the AIDS community consists of gay males so it doesn't compare.
 11 years ago '04        #102
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
i havent seen anything actually intelligent from the homophobes. its dipset time class. you have fun though explaining cuz i aint reading this sh*t
 02-15-2007, 12:36 PM         #103
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
The origin of AIDS and HIV has puzzled scientists ever since the illness first came to light in the early 1980s. For over twenty years it has been the subject of fierce debate and the cause of countless arguments, with everything from a promiscuous flight attendant to a suspect vaccine programme being blamed. So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?

The first recognised cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our history page). A number of gay men in New York and San Francisco suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome. The discovery of HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus that causes AIDS was made soon after. While some were initially resistant to the connection (and indeed remain so today), there is now clear evidence to prove that HIV does cause AIDS. So, in order to find the source of AIDS, it is necessary to look for the origin of HIV, and find out How, When and Where HIV first began to cause disease in humans.

and if u continue to read down the page, u will see where it talks about the virus coming from monkeys. not gay men.
 02-15-2007, 12:37 PM         #104
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said:
and if u continue to read down the page, u will see where it talks about the virus coming from monkeys. not gay men.

No one is saying where it came from, only that how it was spread.

Ive seen the movie KIDS and if you read it the say thats the average life of a teenager, um ya not... Lets talk about a movie? Its a fu*king movie.

02-15-2007, 12:39 PM         #105
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ur definately a down low ni**a str8 up dawg...you wanna act like being gay is ok...go right ahead...remember that when ur little son is playin but darts or ur daughter gets diseases cause her BF is a DL ni**a:wow:
n*gga the first thing u got to realize is that u aint got sh*t to do wit my kidz n*gga. and if my son turns out to be gay, that is his fu*king choice. he got to be his own fu*king man. if i stop loving my child because he is gay, i aint no better than u homophobic losers. the love for your child runs deeper than what a nobody n*gga thinks of him. u kids do need to grow up.
 02-15-2007, 12:40 PM         #106
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one is saying that straight people or heroin addicts didnt help but everyone knows it was spread more threw gays then anyone else.
 02-15-2007, 12:50 PM         #107
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who u tellin this sh*t too man, i have a wife n*gga, we done talked about this sh*t already. if my son is gay, it won't be a big fu*king deal. he is my son regardless of how society looks at him. and i would quick to stomp the first n*gga to call my son a f*g. man i already did my dirt, i don't got time to do what lil kids do. sh*t im sitting at work right now making 50,000 a year, and get to play on the computer all day. and that is coming from a former street hustla. i grew up wit 4 sisters, and i know how the game is played so there aint too much i aint seen.
 02-15-2007, 12:57 PM         #108
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yes they can catch it through str8 s3x...but 70% of it because dudes is f*ckin men and women...HOW DO STR8 women get aids...besides drugs.
do u know that most STD's gone undectected in men until after the woman is already infected. and when she gets tested that is how they know where it came from.
 02-15-2007, 12:59 PM         #109
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Can we agree A MAN WAS THE 1st ONE WITH AIDs???no you dumb f*ck how does a str8 man without aids get aids ???
u could trace it back to the first man to get a bad slice of pus*y pie
 02-15-2007, 01:00 PM         #110
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
not aids....how come Magic wife and son don't have HIV???????????
because he wasn't infected by her
 02-15-2007, 01:10 PM         #111
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the monkey is the key. read homeboi post wit the link. the monkeys carried the virus and when man hunted and ate the monkey they came across it.
 11 years ago '06        #112
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2238 2238
 garrett s said:
if i found out one of my teamates was decieving me the whole time i would be enraged after i found out and prolly woop his a.ss
Or get chin checked & butt fukked...talk about insult to injury...

Honestly, this is the most ignorant shiit I've read in a while...not this post in particular, but this whole subject...any man who spends @ least 1 second thinking about what another man does w/his d*ck, hetero or homo, IMO has issues themselves....I really don't care about what anyone but me does w/his d*ck or who he does it to....not every gay man runs around d*ck in hand looking to invade some virgin butthole....nor is every gay man gonna be attracted to every man in the room....people have types...even gays...me personally, I'm not into the whole gay thing, but if it works for you, then so be it....that's your life not mine.
 11 years ago '04        #113
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3496 3496
its funny how n*ggas is so up in arms & upset because a gay guy might "check them out"

gay guys like other gay guys, they aint interested in u....
 11 years ago '04        #114
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3496 3496
 Maroon_Tiger said:
thats a lie and you know it... not all gay guys are checking every str8 guy out... they have different tastes in men, just like we have diff tastes in women.... but homos3xual people are attracted to who they find attractive, just like str8 people... not for the fact that they are in the same s3xual orientation group...

jessica beil is gay, and st8 guys love her.... and im sure she finds some str8 girls to be s3xy too
gay guys dont pursue or push up on straight guys

& jessica biel is not gay , where the fu*k u get that from?
 11 years ago '04        #115
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
its not like the gay dude is gonna be tryna look at u...if he sees u as a teammate thats what u are...he knows that they you are straight...if hes gay whys he gonna drool over some sh*t that he cant have when he can jus hit up gay dudes all day...hes not goin around tryna shove his c*ck up his teammates a.sses in the locker room...which is what some people make it out to be...when his teammates hit up the straight clubs he goes to the gay ones...whatever...its not a big deal to me as long as they can play the sport with the best of them...there is not a reason why they shouldnt be able to...cuz if ur qualified for a job, they aren't supposed to be hiring you based on that type of sh*t..
 11 years ago '06        #116
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
wow lol ppl are still arguing with this dumbfu*k slimwillie??

dude clearly just got outta puberty, just leave the poor kid alone.
 11 years ago '06        #117
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2238 2238
 slimwillie said:
ur a joke...u said any1 who thought 1 second has issues...then said u ain't into it...you obviously thought about something..you know alotta about gay views for not thinkin about them
Learn to read buddy...anyone who worries about my d*ck & what I do w/it that isn't me, u got some unresolved, deep rooted issues....maybe p*nis envy, maybe s3xual confusion....that's not opinion, that's real....if ur so much of a heteros3xual, why worry about a d*ck that ain't yours?.....*crickets*......doofus...& no I don't know alot about gay views, but how could you expect gay guys to be so random w/their attraction....you gotta a type don't you?....again....doofus....
 11 years ago '06        #118
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 slimwillie said:
alotta movies been filmed in NY....wtf does that prove???now ur on shootar's d*ck:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
lol there seems to be a lotta "d*ck" comin outta ur mouf ....for someone who claims they hate gays...maybe its time u take a look in the mirror. i'm sure gays bash gays to fool ppl :sick:.
 02-15-2007, 01:51 PM         #119
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AIDS ALONG WITH CRACK ARE GOVERMENT AIDED TOOLS OF POPULATION CONTROL. Aids was created with a purpose and a cure. its was originaly designed to get rid of the ''UNDESIRABLES'' which were the poor, the Afrikaans and the gay . we all know who crack was put here for thats a whole notha thread. Aids is whats referred to in the scientific world as a ''biological weapon'' or a tool of ''human maintainance''. but the spread came at a rate faster than projected so you can say it backfired but it didnt. Aids and HIV are two totally diffrent diaseses. ive even seen some argue that they have nothing to do with each other and its strong startling evidence to back that but thats for that KNOWLEDGE CORNER THREAD. But as far as the black community goes yes a MAJOR contributer to the outbreak is DOUBLE DIPPING or the DOWN LOW lifestyle.and the punk sh*t will continue to cripple the community just as it was intended for the U.S.. this is nothing new homos3xuality has destoryed many ancient kingdoms when running rampant in the past as it will now the proof is undeniable. nothing productive comes from same s3x relations. ALSO TO THAT IDIOT WHO TRIED TO COUNTER THE BIBLE BY TELLING ME TO NOT EAT PORK LEARN THE BIBLE B4 U TRY TO USE IT AGAINST ITSELF IDIOT.
 02-15-2007, 01:52 PM         #120
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ saying someone is sonned when no one else is saying it?= automatic loss for real.. n*gga's is really mad, for some non gay n*gga's you really f!ghting for a side you arent "part" of.. Odd....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now