Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 RakimAllahNY said:

Im saying what if he comes out of the closet? Then what, seriously you guys act like gay guys aren't still guys. If they are then they look at what there attracted to, it doesn't matter what the situation is.
soo basically, you have nothing good to come back on? rakim, stop posting in this thread. your intelligence isnt on par with, curtismo, shootar, billie or i.
 11 years ago '04        #82
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
There is only hypothetical question to ask youself...

If your favorite Athelete called a news conference today and said "I am a gay man," would you all of a sudden like him any less? Does Lebron or Dwaynes basketball talent directly relate to his s3xuality? If Shaq came out and said "ive been seeing a man and my wife was just a cover up, would he be any less of an allstar?
 11 years ago '04        #83
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
the difference is he feels comfortable being gay in a shower with str8 men....what openly gay man doesn't like MEN....GAY MEN LIKE Attractive MEN...not just attractive GAY MEN.....I like attractive women...not just str8 ones.
he feels comfortable????how do you actually know that? dude was probably scared sh*tless that he could be found out on the daily basis
 11 years ago '04        #84
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 s3xy Rexy said:

If your favorite Athelete called a news conference today and said "I am a gay man," would you all of a sudden like him any less? Does Lebron or Dwaynes basketball talent directly relate to his s3xuality? If Shaq came out and said "ive been seeing a man and my wife was just a cover up, would he be any less of an allstar?
talent is talent. it does not see color, race, gender, culture, s3xuality. the only way he would suffer are the people surrounding him feel uncomfortable
 11 years ago '04        #85
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 s3xy Rexy said:

yes i would like him less. say what you want.
 02-15-2007, 12:19 PM         #86
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
soo basically, you have nothing good to come back on? rakim, stop posting in this thread. your intelligence isnt on par with, curtismo, shootar, billie or i.

lmao your already all be sonned, you haven't brought up one good fact. Instead your a f*g**t who doesn't mind men watching them in the shower. So please leave the thread before you end up like Matthew Sheppard.

Take that woman out of your avy, we found you out John Amaechi of da BX
 11 years ago '04        #87
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no but he be less of a man...the sayin goes behind every good man is a good woman..not behind every good man is a good man...
Adam f*cked Eve not Steve
adam fu*ked eve cuz there was nobody else to fu*k. dont even bring the bible into this sh*t. a book thats been changed over 100s and 100s of years, by a race of people who lie on the daily and cheat and steal.
 02-15-2007, 12:20 PM         #88
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
u said Aids is worse in black community...why are you IGNORING the FACT that so many brothers are DL f*gs?????that's why women in the black community are gettin aids...not just that but that's #1
how many n*ggas u chill wit will try to fu*k 6 bi*ches today, and how many will he strap up on. std's are waiting to happen. n*ggas don't give a fu*k these days.
 11 years ago '04        #89
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

lmao your already all be sonned, you haven't brought up one good fact. Instead your a f*g**t who doesn't mind men watching them in the shower. So please leave the thread before you end up like Matthew Sheppard.

Take that woman out of your avy, we found you out John Amaechi of da BX
education at its finest. its disgusting to see sh*t like this is our future.
 02-15-2007, 12:21 PM         #90
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
education at its finest. its disgusting to see sh*t like this is our future.

Its disgusting to see a wannabe n*gga like you defending homo's that spread aids and deviance all around the world. I really hope you aren't black cause your a disgrace to us all then.
 11 years ago '04        #91
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no i'm not talkin about a gay man in the closet....I'm talkin about one who has come out...read all the post if ur gonna ???? my post..
you said he feels comfortable around people who probably want to beat his a.ss and k!ll him. yea he feels REALLY comfortable around homophobes who dont want him around. REAL comfortable, unless you speak from experiance about coming out and being comfortable around men who want u dead?
 02-15-2007, 12:24 PM         #92
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ur still ignoring the FACT THAT THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS FILLED WITH HOMO-THUGS...if a ni**a sleeps with 6 woman in 1 day and no condem they get what they deserve
i know that there are some homo thugz out there, but they are single factor of aids running rampant in the black community.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
did I say it was a gay disease??????HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW WHAT EAZY AND MAGIC DID IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES?????????????I'M IGNORANT BUT YOUR ACTIN LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO
yea u know i was right. dont respond anymore. your white flag has been thrown, but i dunno for you it could be rainbow flavor
 02-15-2007, 12:25 PM         #94
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
aids are ramppent in africa you have to be igonrant if you think Aids is a gay disease

i think you shoudl watch KIDS

and I doubt Majic Johnson or Easy E was gay
please dotn reveal your ignorance

are you stuck in 1992 where they thought aids was a gay disease

What do you think spread aids as fast as it did? Why do you think they thought it was a gay creation? Because they spread it so fast the world couldn't even prepare for it.

You guys wanna defend gays, thats fine but seriously your kidding yourself if you dont think Aids was spread like wildfire because of gays. Ask anyone with knowledge of the disease and they will tell you. Gays have been running around partner to partner for decades because they cant get pregnant or what not. Its a fact.
 11 years ago '06        #95
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
yall are trippin about this how do you know he's checking his teammates out bullsh*t. You know damn well he was trying to sneak a peak every opportunity he got. He's still a male with male tendencies. He's not a priest, he's not a monk, he's a gay man thats attracted to other men. It's half nekkid dudes in the locker rooms. keep it real Captain-Save-A-Fags.
 02-15-2007, 12:27 PM         #96
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do we all forget about the blood transfusions in the 80's that got so many people infected. that is why they test your sh*t now, we u give a blood donation.
 11 years ago '06        #97
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Curtisimo said:
im sorry the fac tthat a man can give aids to a woman
and a woman can give aids to a man

i dont belive that gays spread aids
what kind of ignorant sh*t is that

Im done with this thread cu zi really see where n*ggaz heads is at

yall dont disaprove homos3xuality yall fear it
how do you not believe that gays spread diseases when they weren't using protection?
 11 years ago '04        #98
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
YEAH OKAY BUDDY...70% OF PPL THAT GOT AIDS IN THE 80'S WERE DRESSIN LIKE BOY GEORGE
show me facts son, show me facts...go dig up some bullsh*t website please
 02-15-2007, 12:30 PM         #99
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The origin of AIDS and HIV has puzzled scientists ever since the illness first came to light in the early 1980s. For over twenty years it has been the subject of fierce debate and the cause of countless arguments, with everything from a promiscuous flight attendant to a suspect vaccine programme being blamed. So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?

The first recognised cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our history page). A number of gay men in New York and San Francisco suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome. The discovery of HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus that causes AIDS was made soon after. While some were initially resistant to the connection (and indeed remain so today), there is now clear evidence to prove that HIV does cause AIDS. So, in order to find the source of AIDS, it is necessary to look for the origin of HIV, and find out How, When and Where HIV first began to cause disease in humans.

02-15-2007, 12:31 PM         #100
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
YEAH OKAY BUDDY...70% OF PPL THAT GOT AIDS IN THE 80'S WERE DRESSIN LIKE BOY GEORGE
sounds like the only logical answer:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy