Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 slimwillie said:
the difference is he feels comfortable being gay in a shower with str8 men....what openly gay man doesn't like MEN....GAY MEN LIKE Attractive MEN...not just attractive GAY MEN.....I like attractive women...not just str8 ones.
he feels comfortable????how do you actually know that? dude was probably scared sh*tless that he could be found out on the daily basis
 11 years ago '04        #82
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 s3xy Rexy said:
There is only hypothetical question to ask youself...

If your favorite Athelete called a news conference today and said "I am a gay man," would you all of a sudden like him any less? Does Lebron or Dwaynes basketball talent directly relate to his s3xuality? If Shaq came out and said "ive been seeing a man and my wife was just a cover up, would he be any less of an allstar?
talent is talent. it does not see color, race, gender, culture, s3xuality. the only way he would suffer are the people surrounding him feel uncomfortable
 11 years ago '04        #83
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 3 3
 s3xy Rexy said:
There is only hypothetical question to ask youself...

If your favorite Athelete called a news conference today and said "I am a gay man," would you all of a sudden like him any less? Does Lebron or Dwaynes basketball talent directly relate to his s3xuality? If Shaq came out and said "ive been seeing a man and my wife was just a cover up, would he be any less of an allstar?
yes i would like him less. say what you want.
 02-15-2007, 11:19 AM         #84
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
soo basically, you have nothing good to come back on? rakim, stop posting in this thread. your intelligence isnt on par with, curtismo, shootar, billie or i.

lmao your already all be sonned, you haven't brought up one good fact. Instead your a f*g**t who doesn't mind men watching them in the shower. So please leave the thread before you end up like Matthew Sheppard.

Take that woman out of your avy, we found you out John Amaechi of da BX
 11 years ago '04        #85
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no but he be less of a man...the sayin goes behind every good man is a good woman..not behind every good man is a good man...
Adam f*cked Eve not Steve
adam fu*ked eve cuz there was nobody else to fu*k. dont even bring the bible into this sh*t. a book thats been changed over 100s and 100s of years, by a race of people who lie on the daily and cheat and steal.
 02-15-2007, 11:20 AM         #86
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
u said Aids is worse in black community...why are you IGNORING the FACT that so many brothers are DL f*gs?????that's why women in the black community are gettin aids...not just that but that's #1
how many n*ggas u chill wit will try to fu*k 6 bi*ches today, and how many will he strap up on. std's are waiting to happen. n*ggas don't give a fu*k these days.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

lmao your already all be sonned, you haven't brought up one good fact. Instead your a f*g**t who doesn't mind men watching them in the shower. So please leave the thread before you end up like Matthew Sheppard.

Take that woman out of your avy, we found you out John Amaechi of da BX
education at its finest. its disgusting to see sh*t like this is our future.
 02-15-2007, 11:21 AM         #88
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
education at its finest. its disgusting to see sh*t like this is our future.

Its disgusting to see a wannabe n*gga like you defending homo's that spread aids and deviance all around the world. I really hope you aren't black cause your a disgrace to us all then.
 11 years ago '04        #89
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no i'm not talkin about a gay man in the closet....I'm talkin about one who has come out...read all the post if ur gonna ???? my post..
you said he feels comfortable around people who probably want to beat his a.ss and k!ll him. yea he feels REALLY comfortable around homophobes who dont want him around. REAL comfortable, unless you speak from experiance about coming out and being comfortable around men who want u dead?
 02-15-2007, 11:24 AM         #90
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ur still ignoring the FACT THAT THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS FILLED WITH HOMO-THUGS...if a ni**a sleeps with 6 woman in 1 day and no condem they get what they deserve
i know that there are some homo thugz out there, but they are single factor of aids running rampant in the black community.
 11 years ago '04        #91
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
did I say it was a gay disease??????HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW WHAT EAZY AND MAGIC DID IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES?????????????I'M IGNORANT BUT YOUR ACTIN LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO
yea u know i was right. dont respond anymore. your white flag has been thrown, but i dunno for you it could be rainbow flavor
 02-15-2007, 11:25 AM         #92
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
aids are ramppent in africa you have to be igonrant if you think Aids is a gay disease

i think you shoudl watch KIDS

and I doubt Majic Johnson or Easy E was gay
please dotn reveal your ignorance

are you stuck in 1992 where they thought aids was a gay disease

What do you think spread aids as fast as it did? Why do you think they thought it was a gay creation? Because they spread it so fast the world couldn't even prepare for it.

You guys wanna defend gays, thats fine but seriously your kidding yourself if you dont think Aids was spread like wildfire because of gays. Ask anyone with knowledge of the disease and they will tell you. Gays have been running around partner to partner for decades because they cant get pregnant or what not. Its a fact.
 02-15-2007, 11:27 AM         #93
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do we all forget about the blood transfusions in the 80's that got so many people infected. that is why they test your sh*t now, we u give a blood donation.
 11 years ago '04        #94
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
YEAH OKAY BUDDY...70% OF PPL THAT GOT AIDS IN THE 80'S WERE DRESSIN LIKE BOY GEORGE
show me facts son, show me facts...go dig up some bullsh*t website please
 02-15-2007, 11:30 AM         #95
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The origin of AIDS and HIV has puzzled scientists ever since the illness first came to light in the early 1980s. For over twenty years it has been the subject of fierce debate and the cause of countless arguments, with everything from a promiscuous flight attendant to a suspect vaccine programme being blamed. So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?

The first recognised cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our history page). A number of gay men in New York and San Francisco suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome. The discovery of HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus that causes AIDS was made soon after. While some were initially resistant to the connection (and indeed remain so today), there is now clear evidence to prove that HIV does cause AIDS. So, in order to find the source of AIDS, it is necessary to look for the origin of HIV, and find out How, When and Where HIV first began to cause disease in humans.

02-15-2007, 11:31 AM         #96
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
YEAH OKAY BUDDY...70% OF PPL THAT GOT AIDS IN THE 80'S WERE DRESSIN LIKE BOY GEORGE
sounds like the only logical answer:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #97
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
i havent seen anything actually intelligent from the homophobes. its dipset time class. you have fun though explaining cuz i aint reading this sh*t
 02-15-2007, 11:36 AM         #98
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
The origin of AIDS and HIV has puzzled scientists ever since the illness first came to light in the early 1980s. For over twenty years it has been the subject of fierce debate and the cause of countless arguments, with everything from a promiscuous flight attendant to a suspect vaccine programme being blamed. So what is the truth? Just where did AIDS come from?

The first recognised cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our history page). A number of gay men in New York and San Francisco suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome. The discovery of HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus that causes AIDS was made soon after. While some were initially resistant to the connection (and indeed remain so today), there is now clear evidence to prove that HIV does cause AIDS. So, in order to find the source of AIDS, it is necessary to look for the origin of HIV, and find out How, When and Where HIV first began to cause disease in humans.

and if u continue to read down the page, u will see where it talks about the virus coming from monkeys. not gay men.
 02-15-2007, 11:37 AM         #99
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said:
and if u continue to read down the page, u will see where it talks about the virus coming from monkeys. not gay men.

No one is saying where it came from, only that how it was spread.

Ive seen the movie KIDS and if you read it the say thats the average life of a teenager, um ya not... Lets talk about a movie? Its a fu*king movie.

02-15-2007, 11:39 AM         #100
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
ur definately a down low ni**a str8 up dawg...you wanna act like being gay is ok...go right ahead...remember that when ur little son is playin but darts or ur daughter gets diseases cause her BF is a DL ni**a:wow:
n*gga the first thing u got to realize is that u aint got sh*t to do wit my kidz n*gga. and if my son turns out to be gay, that is his fu*king choice. he got to be his own fu*king man. if i stop loving my child because he is gay, i aint no better than u homophobic losers. the love for your child runs deeper than what a nobody n*gga thinks of him. u kids do need to grow up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy