Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Curtisimo said:
whether its a choice or not its not cool to hate on a group of people just because you dont agree with thier lifestyle

if thats the case how come yall all bi*ch and complain when Bill O Riley hates the hiphop community

or whe Bill cosbey called the younger genration of black people "dirty laundry"

please dog its not cool just because I'm uncomfortable with showerign with a fat woman dotn mean that i should hate fat women
props exactly

these little kids on bx dont understand this. its a lifestyle choice....are they murderers?? rapists?? are they hurting you or me in any which way?? is what they do behind closed doors affecting other ppl who can formulate their own beliefs and opinions and make their own choices??

the only argument that i feel is a little touchy and is a whole diff ballpark is if they can raise a child...which i for one disagree with...but thats me. and i haven't given it much thought but thats how i stand right now.
 02-15-2007, 11:58 AM         #62
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
u gotta be gay.that pic is a front huh..if a gay man is disgusted with str8 men he obviously doen't understand how he got on this earth.....
u make me laugh. holla back when u want to have a conversation wit real men. lil kids can never have a grown up talk, because when they feel like their feelings are being hurt, the first words that come out is that he is gay or f*g. grow up.

and oh by the way not all people are brought into this world the old fashioned way. ever hear of a fertility clinic.

and if i am gay, i will let u be the first dude to suck my d*ck. so we can break the ice slow.
 11 years ago '04        #63
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 slimwillie said:
intelligence has nothing to do with FREEDOM OF SPEECH...just because I called u gay means I'm not intelligent....do you feel some type of offense when i call you gay????they are homo's what else should i call them....If a man who likes women is called straight....a man that is homos3xual is called homo.do i have to type s3xual everytime to make u feel better???
intelligence has everything to do with freedom of speech. you listen to those have intelligence. and no it doesnt offend me, its just ignorant on your part. theyre homos3xuals, gays, but not homos. its just a disrespectful form of the word.

seriously willie, you need to some background information about gays because you dont seem to know much about it. ignorance is why A LOT of people are still racist, because they dont know. its simple, learning is a key. use it, it does not take much time trust me.

you dont see ESPN, CNN, writing HOMOS HOMOS EVERYWHERE, COMING TO A CLOSET NEAR YOU for their headlines do you? of course not its cuz its ignorant and disrespectful
 02-15-2007, 11:58 AM         #64
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
do you check out even unattractive bi*ches??

and even if he was how does that effect anybody???

your really that scared of a gay man checking you out in the shower???

if you showered with other men n*ggaz are checking you out sorry to burst your bubble

I check out the fat bi*ches, but once I see they look like straight nutty professors mom I stop. How does it effect me that another gay man is looking at me in the shower.....?

A WHOLE fu*kING LOT. God damn a n*gga cant even shower without some soap dropper looking at him? Thats fu*ked up, I mean if I just walked into a womans shower, started grillin the fine dime piece from down the hall while im showering and then left wouldn't there be a problem?
 11 years ago '05        #65
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
its one thing to think that being gay is wrong....no one gives a sh*t, most ppl do think being gay is not the 'right' choice

its another thing to hate a dude for being gay who hasn't done anything to you or to merit any hate.

and this is what u fail to realize.
i agree with you on that shootar
 02-15-2007, 12:04 PM         #66
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim Hardaway got sonned today, that represents all of u homophobic wimps "oh i dont want him on my team, he might look at me in the shower" sound like a bunch of bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #67
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
so you a.ssume just cuz he's gay he gonna be on some tyrone sh*t and start looking at other men gettign a hard on??

if the gay dude aint touching you
i really dont see what the problem

Im uncofortable showering with men period showering with other gay men aint gon make me more uncomfortable

he's not gonna pin you down and r*pe you B

i really hope you never go to jail B
these cats on bx aint never going to prison, gotta leave the pc first right???

there isnt a problem if theyre not touching you.

heres the thing in sports, YOU DONT WANT TO BE GAY. atleast right now, these people dont understand theyre not be glaring u up and down as you shower making faces and blowing you kisses. he takes of his business and moves on like you do

this dude is not gonna chance starring at your sh*t (cuz u think ur that good looking with your pale a.ss) and get exposed to the sports world where he will be shunned

Last edited by Sabotage; 02-15-2007 at 12:06 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #68
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I NEVER SAID I HATED ANY1....may not be around and may do what's in my power to TEACH my kids that it's NOT RIGHT...but yeas they are human..I'm not sayin that we should exile all gays...I'm sayin if comin out is something THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROMOTE...then I have the right to my opinions...how you gonna make an announcement ur gay and not expect to get criticized?????how you gonna PUBLICLY come out and EXPECT ever1 else to keep comments to themselves...if Gay ppl have a right to treat homos3xuality like it's a BEAUTIFUL thing..I have the right to TREAT IT HOWEVER I WANT2.
well famous ppl may feel the need to come out and announce it publicly. ur being ignorant for thinking otherwise. how can a famous person live their gay life normally without coming out officially?? so when someone sees lance dude from nsync with his bf all the time do u think it would go unnoticed???

why the fu*k can't a famous gay person come out of the closet...i'm sure its a HUGE stress releiver once its done and the initial media frenzy goes away.
 02-15-2007, 12:05 PM         #69
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
AIDS is a BIG PROBLEM IN THE GAY COMMUNITY...that spreads b/c of Down Low homo's....so yes it effects EVERY1...when it's being PROMOTED in books and MAGAZINES IT EFFECTS EVERY1
no aids is a big problem in the black community with girls ages 16-45. they outnumber the gays.
 02-15-2007, 12:09 PM         #70
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
so you a.ssume just cuz he's gay he gonna be on some tyrone sh*t and start looking at other men gettign a hard on??

if the gay dude aint touching you
i really dont see what the problem

Im uncofortable showering with men period showering with other gay men aint gon make me more uncomfortable

he's not gonna pin you down and r*pe you B

i really hope you never go to jail B

Sabotage said:
these cats on bx aint never going to prison, gotta leave the pc first right???

there isnt a problem if theyre not touching you.

heres the thing in sports, YOU DONT WANT TO BE GAY. atleast right now, these people dont understand theyre not be glaring u up and down as you shower making faces and blowing you kisses. he takes of his business and moves on like you do

this dude is not gonna chance starring at your sh*t (cuz u think ur that good looking with your pale a.ss) and get exposed to the sports world where he will be shunned

Lmao @ you n*gga's, Prison isn't like OZ fam, n*gga's dont get r*ped every day in jail. If you go in acting like a bi*ch there gonna treat you like a bi*ch. Ive seen plenty of n*gga's who try to r*pe a n*gga in jail get murked for being a straight f*g**t.

And just because you guys don't mind gay guys watching you shower doesn't mean were all fine being watched like that. And how do you know he wont hit on you? How do you know any of this? Wouldn't you hit on a lesbian? cause I know would if she dope, hoping for me her n her girlfriend lmao.
 02-15-2007, 12:09 PM         #71
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
yeah cause so many BLACK men are DOWN LOW.and they give it to their women...that's facts
STDs have been around since early A.D., if it was all gay ppls fault rates of STDS would have been high back in the day, maybe they so high cuz evrybody wanna fu*k evrybody without usin protection and common sense.

Last edited by billieskeet; 02-15-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 02-15-2007, 12:10 PM         #72
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hate to shut down my own thread with this but i have to take it here.SCIENTIFIC PROOF where? i as a longtime science buff have yet to find the conclusive data from ANY scientist to prove this science does a lot in certain cases to do anything to discredit GOD. they are still tryna prove evolution to no avail. secondly IF UR BORN GAY Y DOES GOD SPEAK DOWN ON IT AND Y HAS HE DESTROYED CIVIVAZATIONS 4 IT? there IS scientific proof of that the ashes and remains lay untouched just as said.
 11 years ago '04        #73
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Lmao @ you n*gga's, Prison isn't like OZ fam, n*gga's dont get r*ped every day in jail. If you go in acting like a bi*ch there gonna treat you like a bi*ch. Ive seen plenty of n*gga's who try to r*pe a n*gga in jail get murked for being a straight f*g**t.

And just because you guys don't mind gay guys watching you shower doesn't mean were all fine being watched like that.
im not ok showering with guys period. so what happens if a gay dude checks u out, for a second cuz thats all it would ever be cuz he isnt gonna risk getting exposed like that.

u think he is gonna tough you? is he gonna American History X your sh*t? the worst that would happen is he hits on you when your dressed. you say naw man im good and move on.
 11 years ago '06        #74
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
fu*k it i've wasted so much time today on this sh*t lol, i need to study for a midterm. bx may be the least intelligent forum on the internet and i just spent and hour trying to convince a few dummies why gay ppl are not evil lol. what a waste. i'm outta here....some of u are straight fools and need to actually grow the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '06        #75
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

And just because you guys don't mind gay guys watching you shower doesn't mean were all fine being watched like that. And how do you know he wont hit on you? How do you know any of this? Wouldn't you hit on a lesbian? cause I know would if she dope, hoping for me her n her girlfriend lmao.
wow use ur IQ for once....u actually think a dude who's scared sh*tless of other nba players/public finding out hes gay is gonna hit on dudes in the shower or anywhere??
 11 years ago '04        #76
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
well did the John Areichi whatever his name is hit on any of the nba players in the showers????

i doubt it
and curtismo owns u yet again.

chances are if YOU CATCH HIM CHECKING YOU OUT, YOU HAD TO BE LOOKING AT HIM TOO.
 02-15-2007, 12:13 PM         #77
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
I Hate to shut down my own thread with this but i have to take it here.SCIENTIFIC PROOF where? i as a longtime science buff have yet to find the conclusive data from ANY scientist to prove this science does a lot in certain cases to do anything to discredit GOD. they are still tryna prove evolution to no avail. secondly IF UR BORN GAY Y DOES GOD SPEAK DOWN ON IT AND Y HAS HE DESTROYED CIVIVAZATIONS 4 IT? there IS scientific proof of that the ashes and remains lay untouched just as said.

and thats just 1, if i had the time i could find u a thousand more
 02-15-2007, 12:14 PM         #78
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what everyone needs to realize is that where their rights end, mine begin, and vice versa.
 02-15-2007, 12:15 PM         #79
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
wow use ur IQ for once....u actually think a dude who's scared sh*tless of other nba players/public finding out hes gay is gonna hit on dudes in the shower or anywhere??

Im saying what if he comes out of the closet? Then what, seriously you guys act like gay guys aren't still guys. If they are then they look at what there attracted to, it doesn't matter what the situation is.
 11 years ago '04        #80
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
i personally dont give a fu*k if your gay,but if you are then thats sh*tty for you, but if you come on to me, youll catch a quick beat down, if yuor gonna be gay, hang around gays, and learn how to tell whos gay or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago