Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Maroon_Tiger said:
true.. but i cant agree with you on the community shower thing... i dont care how grimey, dirty, filthy you are... the only people that its okay to shower with is your son if hes less than 7 years old......and you're at the ymca.... but showering with other men is just too much.......
then u sir have never played competitive sports.

thats ur opinion fine...not gonna clown it. but i just think its funny kids (not referring to u cuz i dont think ur a kid) who are scared to shower with other boys. lol if any of ya'll ever made it somehow to professional sports u'd get laughed at in the changeroom for ur pus*y ways.
 11 years ago '04        #42
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
so hot lesbians are cool with you all cuz its hot right?
 02-15-2007, 11:31 AM         #43
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
are u retarted??...do u not see that society REALLY FROWNS on gays?!?

fu*k that dude from nsync used to have hired gf's walk around with him b4 he came outta the closet like last year or whenever.

u just basically said NOTHING in ur dumb post.
BECAUSE THEY DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GAY!!:banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #44
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
society frowns on Gays because men SHOULDN"T be f*ckin other MEN

if Society is so bad why don't these f*gs just be f*gs????why they have to TELL EVERYONE?????what did Amechi gain other then $$$$$$$$$$ from his book????why do homo's speak out about homophobes but homophobes can't do the same????????you can say being GAY is OK....WELL I CAN SAY IT ISN"T....ur belief is not better then mine....stop actin like everyone born with gene deficiencies are traeted fair by society...Gay aren't handicaps...LET'S STOP FEELIN SORRY FOR THEM...if i see a gay guy in 1 of my classess ...i don't say sh*t...but if he stood up and made an announcement...I'd let him KNOW if he don't want my OPINION(we are are entitled to 1)keep that sh*t to himself
for one WE DON'T KNOW its not a gene issue....and until we know and there have been studies supporting the theory, so i think its wrong to bash them. and even if there WASN'T any theories and we concluded its NOT a gene issue. why the fu*k u gonna hate on a dude who ain't hatin on u....point blank.

do u always agree with everyone's personal choices?? do u clown/hate someone for having a fetish for liking obese chicks?? do u clown/hate a guy for not trying in life and living off of welfare/taking the ez road throughout life?? no its all personal choices. if a gay guy ain't hurtin me in any which way, why the fu*k should i care bout dude let alone hate him....this is called immaturity
 11 years ago '06        #45
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:
BECAUSE THEY DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GAY!!:banghead:
no sir...lol they knew....there was a whole special on him trying to hide his gayness from the public but close ppl knew. like i said he had the same girl walk everywhere in public with him who KNEW he was gay.

all i'm sayin to that dude is just cuz a guy comes outta the closet at 40...don't mean at ALL that hewasn't gay his whole life. gay ppl have s3x with girls cuz OBV they don't wanna look gay to society.
 02-15-2007, 11:39 AM         #46
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
society also frowns on jews, muslims, uneducated and the list continues
 02-15-2007, 11:41 AM         #47
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i understant that, but unless i go into the millitary, or jail, im not gonna throw my self into nud3 situations with other str8/gay men....we as people might as well all share the same bathrooms and community showers then

if its cool for men to shower nud3, why cant women/men share the same showers?!?!
who says they can't, everyone has the pre-historic notions that we have to live life like it is 1776.
 11 years ago '06        #48
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol @ DJ f*g**t fresh sending me hate and PM's....dawg i really don't care bout u so u can stop sucking my d*ck now. get back to school i think i hear the lunch bell ringin
 11 years ago '04        #49
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 twherry19 said:
society also frowns on jews, muslims, uneducated and the list continues
depends what type of society we're talking about too. white people thought being black wasnt even natural (we know better now...hopefully) and frowned upon A LOT of sh*t.

these kids here are hating on gays and theyre only reason is

1.its unnatural (WHICH NOBODY REALLY KNOWS THE ANSWER YET)
2.its nasty

yea good well who gives a fu*k if YOU think its nasty, keep that sh*t to urself. theyre not gonna hit on you or r*pe you. and what if they do hit on you? say no dude im not gay and move along with your life. its not gonna hurt you.
 11 years ago '05        #50
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
listen bro....i'm not siding with john amechi because i'm smart enough to realize that this is a publicity stunt.

my main point that u failed to realize clearly...was that who gives a fu*k if a dudes gay and is still a dope guy to chill with. i agree that if i ever saw that boy i was talkin bout kissing another man, or hitting on men in our group, or anything of that nature...i'd be like wtf aight thats a little fu*ked up.

but i'm not gonna blatently hate on a dude who's never changed and still listens to the same music, still smokes blunts, has beers does all the sh*t guys do at this age....yet prefers men in his own privacy to women. i'm grown enough to know that A. there are many theories and scientists out there that believe 99.5% that there is a gay gene...and B. that what he does behind closed doors and sh*t doesn't affect me in the littlest way. so whatev.
don't try to state other peoples opinions as "facts". Your arguement is about theories and scientists that BELIEVE that there is a gay gene... These are strictly smart opinions and have not been proven, so until there is REAL 100% proof i dont want to hear sh*t about a gay gene..
 11 years ago '06        #51
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 aRs0NisT said:
don't try to state other peoples opinions as "facts". Your arguement is about theories and scientists that BELIEVE that there is a gay gene... These are strictly smart opinions and have not been proven, so until there is REAL 100% proof i dont want to hear sh*t about a gay gene..
u clearly havent even read my arguments then u twot...i've maintained throughout that even if there weren't any theories....smarten up and pay attention.
 02-15-2007, 11:46 AM         #52
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
and Jews,Muslims both frown on American society..so what
so what? is to do the dude that said society frowns on gays. society frowns on everyone. if you are black and don't have job, u are frowned upon. it don't take nothing but exposure for society to frown upon u, and it just so happens that gays are getting a lot of exposure at the moment.
 02-15-2007, 11:46 AM         #53
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also its fu*ked up this n*gga was showering with other n*gga's being attracted to them. Seriously, why would anyone want to play on the same team as a gay
 11 years ago '06        #54
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 SHootar said:
for one WE DON'T KNOW its not a gene issue....and until we know and there have been studies supporting the theory, so i think its wrong to bash them.

and even if there WASN'T any theories and we concluded its NOT a gene issue. why the fu*k u gonna hate on a dude who ain't hatin on u....point blank.

do u always agree with everyone's personal choices?? do u clown/hate someone for having a fetish for liking obese chicks?? do u clown/hate a guy for not trying in life and living off of welfare/taking the ez road throughout life?? no its all personal choices. if a gay guy ain't hurtin me in any which way, why the fu*k should i care bout dude let alone hate him....this is called immaturity

next time i'm not gonna do this b/c of ur stupidity....i'll help u this time tho
 02-15-2007, 11:49 AM         #55
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Also its fu*ked up this n*gga was showering with other n*gga's being attracted to them. Seriously, why would anyone want to play on the same team as a gay
and he could be thinking that why would he want to play on a team full of guys that like women. he still has a job to do, so let him work. they are disgusted with str8 gays just the same as u are with gay 1's.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why is it okay for Rosie Odonnell,John Amechi and any one else that's Gay SAY WHAT THEY THINK...being gay is okay....BUT PPL WHO DISGREE HAVE TO KEEP IT INSIDE???gtfoh?I HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS UR GAY-ASS?stop comparin homos3xuality to race IT"S NOT THE SAME....THE TREATMENT MAY be Similar but the RESULTS are not even close...
you dont have to keep it in. its the way you say what youre saying

its homo this, homo that, f*g**t this f*g**t that. if you can actually have an intelligent conversation about it, then sure go about it.

its the ignorant a.ss comments like that, calling me gay and sh*t when im not. its just ignorant and we're all guilty of saying "ur gay" "fag**t"

if you can keep your sh*t intelligent...which you cant, then please by all means have the convo

rosie and amaechi arent out there saying "fu*k you heteros3xuals" its about being discriminatory

Last edited by Sabotage; 02-15-2007 at 11:52 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #57
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why is it okay for Rosie Odonnell,John Amechi and any one else that's Gay SAY WHAT THEY THINK...being gay is okay....BUT PPL WHO DISGREE HAVE TO KEEP IT INSIDE???gtfoh?I HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS UR GAY-ASS?stop comparin homos3xuality to race IT"S NOT THE SAME....THE TREATMENT MAY be Similar but the RESULTS are not even close...
its one thing to think that being gay is wrong....no one gives a sh*t, most ppl do think being gay is not the 'right' choice

its another thing to hate a dude for being gay who hasn't done anything to you or to merit any hate.

and this is what u fail to realize.
 02-15-2007, 11:52 AM         #58
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
fu*k rosie and John amechi, rosie is a butch with an attitude against str8 men, and john amechi is a gay man trying to get richer. if he was real wit it he would have done this book when he was in the league.
 02-15-2007, 11:53 AM         #59
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
how do you know he was attracted to anybody???

Because I know every girl that walks by I check out and I know 99% of my friends do the same thing. Im pretty sure guys are always looking so why when he turns gay all of sudden that changes?
 02-15-2007, 11:54 AM         #60
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ DJ f*g**t fresh sending me hate and PM's....dawg i really don't care bout u so u can stop sucking my d*ck now. get back to school i think i hear the lunch bell ringin
why even put urself in that "Position" To tell another man to stop sucking your d*ck after u just disclosed the fact u GET HIGH AND PARTY WITH YOUR BROTHERS BOYFRIEND AND LISTEN TO CANADIAN GANGSTER RAP. smh. i sense a suspect in this thread....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy