Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 dj mannie fresh said:
thats like saying i know my homeboy is a child molester but as long as he doesnt touch my kids is cool. or i konw my girlfriends suckin d*cks in the lockeroom but as long as i dont see it im gonna stay with her. its gonna come that day when he or u is vulnerable and hes gonna catch feelings 4 you if he already hasnt . he could be lusting over u now waiting for the right oppurtunity and you just dont know it. I KNOW FOR A FACT I DONT HAVE ANY UNATTRACTIVE WOMEN FREINDS AND THE ONES I HAVENT SLEPT WITH THE THOUGH HAS CROSSED MY MIND SO WHATS THE DIFFRENCE? its not a talent issue if u a BARNBURNER or not and u can make great music hoop box or whatever ill watch you or listen to u but im not changing around you or condoning your lifestyle to myself or children. hiltler was a genius but he was a racist and a f*g and i respect his genuis but not what he used it for.and give me a break about you can care less kuz if two dudes tonguelocking in public and you got your lil son wit you walking and you dont shield him from that sh*t your fu*kin pathetic.
no what he said is not like that at all.. youre comparing a gay man to a molester... total opposites or a cheating girlfriend to a gay man... again.. total opposites... take your head outta ur a.ss and realize its not a big deal
 02-15-2007, 09:48 AM         #22
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you compare 2 gays to a child molester...

gay s3x is mutual just like straight s3x...kids dont agree to be molested...get a fu*king education before you want to argue
 02-15-2007, 10:05 AM         #23
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ anyone still chillin with a n*gga who they found out is gay. Thats a automatic loss right there.
 11 years ago '05        #24
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 finishim said:
no what he said is not like that at all.. youre comparing a gay man to a molester... total opposites or a cheating girlfriend to a gay man... again.. total opposites... take your head outta ur a.ss and realize its not a big deal
^^^^^
 02-15-2007, 10:16 AM         #25
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homos3xuality is some unnatural & disgusting sh*t. and :finger: @ anyone comparin being black to being gay :finger:

RakimAllahNY said:
smh @ anyone still chillin with a n*gga who they found out is gay. Thats a automatic loss right there.
truth

Last edited by Twelveinchez; 02-15-2007 at 10:18 AM..
 02-15-2007, 10:21 AM         #26
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
men are scared little girls???????u mean scared little boys..ur right as long as they do their job....BUT WHY IS IT WRONG FOR A STR8 MAN TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BEIN IN A LOCKERROOM With a HOMO??????i mean DOESN"T EVERry1 HAVE A RIGHT TO THEIR FEELINGS?????

because...you act like homos are some s3x crazed perverts who try to fu*k every guy they see in the a.ss...

just because hes gay doesnt mean hes gonna hit on you...it aint like Gays dont know how to be Professional in a workplace...
 02-15-2007, 10:27 AM         #27
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
because...you act like homos are some s3x crazed perverts who try to fu*k every guy they see in the a.ss...

just because hes gay doesnt mean hes gonna hit on you...it aint like Gays dont know how to be Professional in a workplace...
what most of these dudes are mainly saying that gay men act towards other men, the way they would act if a female was around.

my sis' used to be boostin buddies wit a gay dude that was cool a.ss hell, give him 20 buccs and anything u wanted was at your doorstep in 2hrs. they got gay dude working at burger king, whatburger, walmart, n*gga if u hungry u gone get that burger, and if u need some socks u gone let him ring them sh*ts up so don't act like yall will never have contact wit gay people.
 02-15-2007, 10:34 AM         #28
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
BWWWWAAAAHHAAAA! u basically secretly waiting 4 him to "EXTEND" the inventation! lol!
 02-15-2007, 10:45 AM         #29
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no but that's TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN BEING TEAMMATES AND SHARIN SHOWERS with a gay person.every1 HAS to deal with a gay person sooner or later....JUST NOT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.
u got some dudes that think that taking showers with other dudes around is gay. most people in here no what it is like in a locker room. i done see straight dudes playing around in a locker room and u be like they need to gone with that gay sh*t. i done seen n*ggas put their underwear on their homeboi's head when he ain't looking an sh*t. and that is not considered gay sh*t. giving dudes mankini stripes with their jock straps aint gay sh*t, the sh*t happens all the time, but one a gay person is there, there gay sh*t is forgotten. please. nobody said u have to take a shower with a gay dude.
 11 years ago '06        #30
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
wow its ez to tell who on this thread is under the age of 20 or just plain hasn't grown the fu*k up yet.

if u had ANY knowledge or education of homos3xual's its been pretty much proven that this is something that develops at birth. there is apparently nothing they can do about, the gene is already in them. are u gonna try to sit here and tell me u should clown/hate on someone who's born gay and had no choice in that?

and fu*k even if they did have a choice and all these theories are wrong...who the fu*k cares, grow the fu*k up. these players or ppl ain't gonna be hittin on teammates u retards....i'm sure they'd never even want their teammates to find out.

my boys little brother has a gay friend who we just found out about couple years back, and hes a cool dude. he's smoked blunts with us, listens to hip hop, doesn't talk like a f*g and one would think he's a pretty normal person.

...somma u kids are so fu*kin sad/simple minded....thinkin its 'cool' or somethin to be homophobic. maybe once u hit 20/21 u'll realize how retarted u were.
 02-15-2007, 11:00 AM         #31
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
wow its ez to tell who on this thread is under the age of 20 or just plain hasn't grown the fu*k up yet.

if u had ANY knowledge or education of homos3xual's its been pretty much proven that this is something that develops at birth. there is apparently nothing they can do about, the gene is already in them. are u gonna try to sit here and tell me u should clown/hate on someone who's born gay and had no choice in that?

and fu*k even if they did have a choice and all these theories are wrong...who the fu*k cares, grow the fu*k up. these players or ppl ain't gonna be hittin on teammates u retards....i'm sure they'd never even want their teammates to find out.

my boys little brother has a gay friend who we just found out about couple years back, and hes a cool dude. he's smoked blunts with us, listens to hip hop, doesn't talk like a f*g and one would think he's a pretty normal person.

...somma u kids are so fu*kin sad/simple minded....thinkin its 'cool' or somethin to be homophobic. maybe once u hit 20/21 u'll realize how retarted u were.
nobody is born gay just like nobody is born with preferences

dont jus say sh*t without proof.... prove that there is a "gay" gene
 11 years ago '06        #32
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:
nobody is born gay just like nobody is born with preferences

dont jus say sh*t without proof.... prove that there is a "gay" gene

LMAO cuz i'm Bill Ny or somethin

lol do u honestly think i just made that sh*t up boi??

and do u actually need me to google the sh*t and find the theories??
 11 years ago '06        #33
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
 RakimAllahNY said:
real sh*t.
 02-15-2007, 11:11 AM         #34
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
not me but TIM HARDAWAY and other athletes do...that's the discussion Gay's in SPORTS..
it just goes back to the saying "people fear wha the don't understand." u can go in thread throughout this section and others and see how people are calling each other f*gs,and other sh*t. a gay guy don't bother me, just like a str8 guy. if everyone was the same the world would be boring.
 11 years ago '06        #35
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
that's the most contradicting sh*T i ever HEARD...explain to me what HOMOPHOBIA is???????fear of it's a chemical in ur brain that gives fear...just like claustrophobia and arachnaphobia....can I help it if I feel a certain way around gays?????that is a disease as well...it's not cool to be HOMOPHOBIC but is it controllable?????it's not cool to be gay either but gay ppl LOVE TO COME OUT AND MAKE PRESS CONFERENCES TO THE WHOLE WORLD....
John Amechi is famous for 1 thing being GAY.....he sucked in the NBA....he lasted 4 years and now he's famous 4-ever

listen bro....i'm not siding with john amechi because i'm smart enough to realize that this is a publicity stunt.

my main point that u failed to realize clearly...was that who gives a fu*k if a dudes gay and is still a dope guy to chill with. i agree that if i ever saw that boy i was talkin bout kissing another man, or hitting on men in our group, or anything of that nature...i'd be like wtf aight thats a little fu*ked up.

but i'm not gonna blatently hate on a dude who's never changed and still listens to the same music, still smokes blunts, has beers does all the sh*t guys do at this age....yet prefers men in his own privacy to women. i'm grown enough to know that A. there are many theories and scientists out there that believe 99.5% that there is a gay gene...and B. that what he does behind closed doors and sh*t doesn't affect me in the littlest way. so whatev.
 11 years ago '06        #36
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no cause nobody on Boxden makes sh*t up...you gotta prove this statement that PPL are born GAY.....cause there are ppl who don't do gay until waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy later in life...some Gays get married have kids and then POOF the GENE JUST KICKS IN...gtfoh
are u retarted??...do u not see that society REALLY FROWNS on gays?!?

fu*k that dude from nsync used to have hired gf's walk around with him b4 he came outta the closet like last year or whenever.

u just basically said NOTHING in ur dumb post.
 02-15-2007, 11:19 AM         #37
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow HE SMOKES BLUNTS AND HE LISTENS TO HIP HOP. u cant beat that. what u 4 got to add is yall have a 3some after gettin blasted on hydro. what the fu*k does what he smokes or listen to take away from the fact if its a f*g in the shower the unpredictable and MEATGAZING factor is at a high.i dont know where the fu*k u from no man whos 100% not 90 or 80 but a 100% straight is gonna be cool showering wit a f*g no way u cut it.
 11 years ago '06        #38
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
wow HE SMOKES BLUNTS AND HE LISTENS TO HIP HOP. u cant beat that. what u 4 got to add is yall have a 3some after gettin blasted on hydro. what the fu*k does what he smokes or listen to take away from the fact if its a f*g in the shower the unpredictable and MEATGAZING factor is at a high.i dont know where the fu*k u from no man whos 100% not 90 or 80 but a 100% straight is gonna be cool showering wit a f*g no way u cut it.
lol ur one of the kids under 20 i referred to in my post. therefore ur opinion means nothing to me, therefore i won't even give u the satisfaction of hearing an educated man speak on ur retarted posts.
 02-15-2007, 11:24 AM         #39
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most people don't realize that back in the days of spartans most of these "great warriors" were gay. they had to shave the women bald, just so the men would atleast have some visual effect of being with a man.
 02-15-2007, 11:25 AM         #40
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
true.. but i cant agree with you on the community shower thing... i dont care how grimey, dirty, filthy you are... the only people that its okay to shower with is your son if hes less than 7 years old......and you're at the ymca.... but showering with other men is just too much.......
i'm talking bout like at the gym or Y like u said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago