Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2007, 08:16 AM         #1
6960 pageviews
305 comments

dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Us As Sports Fans Views On Homos3xuality Need To Change.

U know what fu*k that the sh*ts disgusting and not normal and it shows the state society is going towards with the acceptance of this and many other things. as a man changing in the locker room who wants RAZOR MARKS-AMECHI or the more popular RAYO- SIMMONS droolin over your meat after you done dropped 30 in a road win on a west coast trip? not me hot dammit. people k!ll me with ''their normal people'' bullsh*t. so are dope dealers , child molesters, crooked religeous leaders, sereial k!llers and NBA refs but we all look down on them in society bkuz of the choices they make dont we. whats more to look at here are the kids who are being desensatized to this bullsh*t. by them advocating that lifestyle they are incouraging it through a kids perspective due to the fact a child cant decipher. all these cats want to be now is seen and to get rich off drillin each other in a testosterone fest. the whole look at me im comming out sh*t is a marketing ploy for atheletes who underachieved and didnt get the fame they seeked from sports.

305 comments for "Us As Sports Fans Views On Homosexuality Need To Change."

11 years ago '06        #2
WarrioR6 
space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
I was having this discussion with my girl last night. I told her that having a gay player in the locker room is like having a male player play in the WNBA and be able to dress with all of the females. Granted, I'm not going to want to bang all of them hoes, but believe that I am going to be looking. Same goes for a gay dude. People always argue, "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean that he wants you." Fine, I can agree with that, but I guarantee that dude is still going to be looking at my man meat. We have to draw the line somewhere.
 11 years ago '07        #3
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,460 | Props total: 43437 43437
i dont think there is any place for gays in professional sports especially in the locker rooms, if i found out one of my teamates was decieving me the whole time i would be enraged after i found out and prolly woop his a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #4
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 1789 1789
you guys are dumb
 11 years ago '07        #5
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,460 | Props total: 43437 43437
 authenic said:
you guys are dumb
ok ..................???? and whats your opinion....???? anyone can say some sh*t like that.....
 02-15-2007, 08:31 AM         #6
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its akward as fuk if your in the locker room and you look over and see someone looking at your a.ss or your d*ck. If there was someone gay in the nfl or nba and people know that they gay, they should do they business by they self after or before or even have they own lil shower or whatever. But on the court or field they shoud'nt worry about it. They whould be thinking bout getting the win.
 02-15-2007, 08:33 AM         #7
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO@ nigs acting like because hes gay hes gonna hit on all his teammates...fu*king paranoid,homophobic,Immature fu*king clowns
 11 years ago '06        #8
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 1789 1789
I say yall dumb because yall think that every gay guy want you..And if your black saying this its even worse.
 02-15-2007, 08:37 AM         #9
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
LMAO@ nigs acting like because hes gay hes gonna hit on all his teammates...fu*king paranoid,homophobic,Immature fu*king clowns
from your statement u obviously .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................TAKE IT IN THE a.ss BOY!
 02-15-2007, 08:39 AM         #10
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah...i just happen to be a grown a.ss man...not some stupid little boy
 02-15-2007, 08:51 AM         #11
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care whether a guy is gay or not. Just let me know. I can kick wit a gay dude like I can kick wit my boi's. From the dudes i know, if they kick it with you, you are not what they want anyway. I asked them questions about the sh*t because it is easy for me to say "i hate you because your a f*g**t", but it takes real man to sit next to a gay man and talk to him about the sh*t he goes through, and what u go through. Most people fear what they don't understand. And if u get some understanding of them, u will know how to deal with them without looking like a homophobic. From what i learned, if a gay guy tries to step to u, it was something in you that he saw that made him think u were gay. They don't go around trying to turn dudes gay.
 02-15-2007, 09:02 AM         #12
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really could careless. but u kno society especially men are scared little girls on the inside. to me if a man cant stand to be around do somethin wit them, hidden inhibition. if u aint gay then u shouldnt have any care wat they do as long as they do they fu*kin job on the court. ppl react to this w/ retired players then they dumbasses wonder why gay ppl hide it. playmakers all over again, they need to bring that show back.
 11 years ago '06        #13
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5601 5601
 authenic said:
I say yall dumb because yall think that every gay guy want you..And if your black saying this its even worse.
this sh*t drives me fu*kin crazy when I see people say this sh*t. WHAT THE fu*k DOES BEING BLACK AND NOT SUPPORTING HOMOs3xUALITY HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???? Don't ever compare the black struggle to that fu*k boy bullsh*t. Black is a race not a birth defect like homos3xuality.
 02-15-2007, 09:13 AM         #14
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...birth defect...
 11 years ago '05        #15
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 twherry19 said:
I don't care whether a guy is gay or not. Just let me know. I can kick wit a gay dude like I can kick wit my boi's. From the dudes i know, if they kick it with you, you are not what they want anyway. I asked them questions about the sh*t because it is easy for me to say "i hate you because your a f*g**t", but it takes real man to sit next to a gay man and talk to him about the sh*t he goes through, and what u go through. Most people fear what they don't understand. And if u get some understanding of them, u will know how to deal with them without looking like a homophobic. From what i learned, if a gay guy tries to step to u, it was something in you that he saw that made him think u were gay. They don't go around trying to turn dudes gay.
I agree. One of my best friends in high school was gay. Everybody knew it before he decided to make it public, and held a grudge against him because of it, but after he came out, we're all straight because everybody knows what the fu*k is goin on. And I could give two sh*ts what s3xuality you are as a man, as long as you're not hitting on me, who cares?
 02-15-2007, 09:26 AM         #16
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I agree. One of my best friends in high school was gay. Everybody knew it before he decided to make it public, and held a grudge against him because of it, but after he came out, we're all straight because everybody knows what the fu*k is goin on. And I could give two sh*ts what s3xuality you are as a man, as long as you're not hitting on me, who cares?
thats like saying i know my homeboy is a child molester but as long as he doesnt touch my kids is cool. or i konw my girlfriends suckin d*cks in the lockeroom but as long as i dont see it im gonna stay with her. its gonna come that day when he or u is vulnerable and hes gonna catch feelings 4 you if he already hasnt . he could be lusting over u now waiting for the right oppurtunity and you just dont know it. I KNOW FOR A FACT I DONT HAVE ANY UNATTRACTIVE WOMEN FREINDS AND THE ONES I HAVENT SLEPT WITH THE THOUGH HAS CROSSED MY MIND SO WHATS THE DIFFRENCE? its not a talent issue if u a BARNBURNER or not and u can make great music hoop box or whatever ill watch you or listen to u but im not changing around you or condoning your lifestyle to myself or children. hiltler was a genius but he was a racist and a f*g and i respect his genuis but not what he used it for.and give me a break about you can care less kuz if two dudes tonguelocking in public and you got your lil son wit you walking and you dont shield him from that sh*t your fu*kin pathetic.
 02-15-2007, 09:38 AM         #17
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man, u can't throw a chester molester in that same convo as a gay dude. man just think about. a gay dude is gone be quiet as fu*k in the lockerroom. he don't want nobody to know he's gay, because what is gone be the first thing to happen. they gone beat his a.ss. that dude gone try to get in and get out. he ain't gone chance peeking at a dudes d*ck. if my son happens to turn out gay, i gone be pissed off, but does that mean that i have to hate my son now. Does that mean that i loved my son for 24 years, and now that he tells me he is gay on his 25th b-day, i supposed to forget about all those years in one day. fu*k no. Dudes can go watch pr0no's with girl on girl action and be like hell yeah, but two dudes can't do that in their own privacy. i was watching "REAL WORLD'' and said i don't want to see this sh*t, when the dudes were kissing and sh*t, but i made the choice to turn the channel, just like everyone else has the choice to turn away. We like athletes that beat their wives, sell drugs, k!ll people, but they are saints when it comes to a gay athlete. not hardly.
 11 years ago '05        #18
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
as long as that dude doesnt have looks towards me or wears scarfs and sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #19
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
violence against gays is worse than being gay
 02-15-2007, 09:40 AM         #20
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no offense but some of this is responsible for this book

[pic - click to view]

people read in this book that homos3xuality is a sin, and they believe that homos are leapers or devils....

personally, i try to live a pretty christlike life, im not perfect, but I DONT TAKE EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE IN THE BOOK LITERALLY... and i dont live my life through every sentence in the book...

i dont see how america can embrace homos3xuality b/c alot of americans are very spiritual and arent willing to bend their rules to accept homos3xuals...

the problem is that people see homos3xuality as a choice... and for some/all it might be a mental dissease that they're suffering from, or maybe people are born with it....

i feel like homos3xuals are just as entitled to rights and privledges as we are....

personally, i think god wanted us to accept/love each other.. even our enemy...so i dont see gay people as outcasts...I DONT LIKE BEING AROUND THEM, b/c im not comforatble with most gay people... but i dont hate them
i feel ya man, but i didn't won't to take it there, because that is a whole nother can of worms.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now