Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2007, 09:35 PM         #101
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't play horrible, but once Quinn Gray came in the Colts only had to stop the run, because he wasn't doing sh*t and he gave the Colts two oppurtunities.

Our defense played wella gainst the pass until late in the third and fourth.

and when it's that late in the game it's almost impossible to run the ball when your trying to conserve clock.

We'll bounce back.
 10-23-2007, 10:41 PM         #102
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #103
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
brian williams cannot cover a good #2 receiver

those failed 4th down conversions k!lled us

we essentially gave em two tds off that alone
 10-25-2007, 11:48 AM         #104
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, I saw that since Williams got this big contract from th e Jags, he's just slow as fu*k... I wish they would have done what they talked about early in the year putting Nelson at cornerback and Williams at safety...

I mean it was only 14-0 with the Jags driving when Garrrard got injured...

but ahh well it's over time to focus ont he Bucs

This stretch of games right here is our season yall know that right... if we lose all these games better luck next year, because the Titans are playing well and the way the Colts are playing we are vying for a wildcard spot and the AFC is too good to be playing catch up and hope for the best @ the end of the season.

If we end up with a losing season th is year, I don't think Jack Del Rio will be back...

Last edited by newport shortz; 10-25-2007 at 11:49 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #105
K. Fraze 
space
space
i personally cant fault del rio.... he's had key injuries to deal with every year

but brian williams hasnt covered well vs. good #2s.....

i have faith though.... gray is alright (judging preseason) it think he can lead us to some wins for the next 4 weeks

we should win the next 3 games with our d
 10-26-2007, 12:07 PM         #106
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, I wouldn't fault Del Rio either, but he's only had two winning seasons since becoming our coach and one playoff appearance which was a first round loss. I like dude he built this defense into what it is today, but you see how shady some owners can be after a losing season.

They definitely should have grabbed Ty Law instead of Williams that year, I'm sure Law wouldn't have minded being the number two with Mathis on the otherside while they groom a young corner to take his place, but ahh well...

I was reading on jags.com that as lnog as we beat Tennessee during this stretch our season hangs in our balance. Our D definitely has to step the fu*k up
 10-27-2007, 02:08 PM         #107
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glad this is a four oclock game, I got stuck working tomorrow, but I'll be off by the middle of the first or early second quarter.
 10 years ago '05        #108
K. Fraze 
space
space
were about to sign grady jackson i heard
 10-30-2007, 12:09 AM         #109
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-30-2007, 02:04 PM         #110
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next stop... N.O.
 10-31-2007, 03:06 PM         #111
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Stroud could be out 4 games... hopefully he gets to play this last game or at least in Tennessee since the league hasn't notified the Jags of any suspensions just yet
 10 years ago '04        #112
bigmeal  OP
space
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 1408 1408
hey, to the guys bad talking brian williams, that needs to stop, he is a good corner, maybe not a number one, but ive never seen rashean mathis hit any running backs the way williams does, he can hit em if they come off the tackle or if they try an bounce it outside, he just controls the reciever infront of him an he makes alot of tackles on his side, i think he's pretty good, an they paid alot of money for him so there not gunna just waste him. i wish they could find a way to have rashean mathis, brian williams, reggie nelson and aaron glenn on the field all the time for this season, they didnt sign aaron glenn just to fill out the roster spot, he should be used because he is still a good corner, or he could play free safety, ive seen many older corners change into a great free safety for at least a couple years. we'll just have to wait an see wh at happens.
 10 years ago '04        #113
bigmeal  OP
space
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 1408 1408
Saints try to get even
Jags want to stay hot

By Vic Ketchman, jaguars.com senior editor
11/03/07

The New Orleans Saints, 3-4, see it as a chance to get back into the NFC playoffs race. For the Jaguars, 5-2, a win in New Orleans on Sunday will keep them in the driver’s seat for a wild-card berth.

It’ll be a clash of two hot teams – the Saints have won three in a row and the Jaguars have won five of their last six – though one will be without its starting quarterback. David Garrard will be replaced at quarterback by Quinn Gray for the second consecutive week.

“We want to work the process, make the proper reads at the line, get us into the right play and operate,” Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said of his expectations for Gray, who was a secondary factor in the Jaguars’ 24-23 win in Tampa last Sunday.

10 years ago '05        #114
K. Fraze 
space
space
williams is trash.... aaron glenn does the same thing he does for half the price
 10 years ago '05        #115
K. Fraze 
space
space
and so does cousin
 11-05-2007, 03:22 PM         #116
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ They need to let Scott Starks play, I have a good feeling about that dude, because they old n*ggas ain't doing sh*t.

but then again you can't blame it all on our secondary when our front four aren't getting any pressure. If a QB has all day to throw the ball he's going to gash our secondary all day long much like Manning, Garcia, and now Brees has done.

Only bright spot is that they stopped running the ball, because I want Fred to get that 10000 in Tennessee, we really gotta beat those mugs to stay in the wildcard hunt, because the division is now out of the question.

Quinn Gray is surprisingly good though, especially with the deep ball, If we had the type of receivers on our team that would stretch the field... Our running game can't be our only weapon, especially with our defense playing the way they are
 11-09-2007, 01:24 AM         #117
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big game this week, it's payback time...
 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM         #118
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Payback given
 11-12-2007, 06:03 PM         #119
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word up. Vince Young is garbaaaaaaage
 10 years ago '07        #120
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
go Jags!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago