Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
why do you use the backwards apostrophe?

i actually liked the 2 DE picks... hopefully Tom Brady wont be chillin in the pocket anymore

Jags gave too much up tho, now they only have 2 more picks left in the 5th round.
 04-27-2008, 03:41 PM         #182
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I don't think we gave up too much... Think we gave up two three's and a four plus switched ones to move from pick 26 to pick 8 that's almost unheard of. Plus if the Jets don't pick Vernon Gholston he priobably woulda been a Jag.

Thank the Falcons for picking Ryan, because that's the only way that trade woulda went doiwn anyway.

We don't really have many needs on our team and they drafted Trae Williams who will probably be a steal in the fifth round.

Miami or the Jets wouldn't wanted at least a one for either of those players... so why the fu*k would you give up a number one for Jason Taylor? You'll get three years out of him max.

Vilma is good, but he hasn't really shown me sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #183
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
plus he's due 17 million over the next 2 years... definitely dont need taylor

im satisfied with the draft, addressed our biggest weakness, the d-line
 10 years ago '08        #184
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 2246 2246
If you were gonna trade up, you shoulda got a DT in the 1st, and Groves in the 2nd.........That would of solidified the D-line....Then they shoulda got a speedy WR (Williamson sucks, and isn't gonna be any better in J-Ville)....
 10 years ago '05        #185
K. Fraze 
space
space
we did great wit our wrs last year, i truly believe porter will make the other wrs better (including williamson).... true we could use a DT, but im confident that big john n meier can get it done
 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM         #186
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won't be surprised to see Trae Williams helping out immediately and the Q Groves selection in the 2nd round!!! Amazing
 04-30-2008, 05:07 PM         #187
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We already have plenty of depth @ DT lol... Yea, from what I've heard about Williams he's suppose to be really good just doesn't have that speed they like corners to have, but he had a solid college career and the only other knock on him is that he comes from a small school.
 10 years ago '05        #188
K. Fraze 
space
space
yeah we have depth at dt but nobody (besides John) stands out... thats the reason ppl wanted us to draft a DT, cuz they're used to the 2 big run stoppers in the middle
 05-03-2008, 05:09 AM         #189
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ you didn't watch the playoffs last year did you? sh*t our rookie Derek Landri played fantastic did that not stand out enough?

Maybe he should get in and relieve Garrard from time to time then you'll notice him
 10 years ago '05        #190
K. Fraze 
space
space
yeah he did a great job of stopping maroney.....

lol i dont know what game u saw, i saw a d-line that did nothing

id rather have meier in the middle, u dont have to question how much of a fan i am just cuz we disagree on sh*t... im from new orleans n still managed to only miss 2 games last year
 06-03-2008, 01:03 PM         #191
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Walkers back...
 9 years ago '07        #192
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
jag all day
 09-02-2008, 12:29 AM         #193
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WEEK ONE we gonna roll over the Titans and their big wide receiver/running back who pretends to be a QB on Sundays...
 09-06-2008, 02:08 AM         #194
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get it!
 12-17-2008, 08:06 AM         #195
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a terrible year for us!

I wish they wouldn't have given Drayton Florence and Jerry Porter those huge contracts injuries on offense or not there's no excuse for Porter to have 181 yards.

And Florence hasn't been anything for us this year either.

Gregg Williams is out to which I don't know I'd like to see what he can do with one more year under his belt after we rebuild our D-Line, but oh well good riddens...

We need speed at wide reciever as well our lack of stretching the field really hurts our passing game and add some depth to the O-Line.
 9 years ago '07        #196
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
We got the talent...new & young

it's time for a new coach and offensive coordinator.
 9 years ago '05        #197
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
Worst wide receiver group in the league. I'm still mad they picked up Jerry Porter and Troy Williamson. You know there's a problem when Matt Jones is the #1 receiver. Time to get someone that can stretch the field. On the defense they just need to release all the lb's from the team. Can we also upgrade the db's?
 9 years ago '08        #198
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 569 569
 randumb0 said:
Worst wide receiver group in the league. I'm still mad they picked up Jerry Porter and Troy Williamson. You know there's a problem when Matt Jones is the #1 receiver. Time to get someone that can stretch the field. On the defense they just need to release all the lb's from the team. Can we also upgrade the db's?
We need a PASS RUSH... That's why it seems like the rest of the defense is terrible every single QB we play I watch the game and I just don't see our DLINE winning the battle at the line we hardly get hurries.

I agree with a playmaking wide receiver and I know Crabtree is going to be tempting as fu*k especially if he's still there come pick 8

and yes are wide receivers are terrible Mike Walker actually looks like he will be a very reliable target for DG, Williamsons fast his hands are a.ss, Northcutt is solid, but he's getting old and every year his role becomes more than what it was originally suppose to be.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 01-14-2009 at 08:26 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #199
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 569 569
Time for the saddest part of the year... waiting for the season to start again
 9 years ago '05        #200
K. Fraze 
space
space
sad day 4 jags fans.... ima miss ol' Freddy T.

i hope to god we make a run for houshmanzadeh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy