Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2007, 12:06 AM         #141
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It wasnt suppose to be taken as an insult.. Why the fu*k are you so defensive?
I'm not. I made a joke out of your comment. Thats not defensive.

But anywho, whats wrong with the Piano Sheed?
 11 years ago '05        #142
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Hold That said:
To hell with f*gs, f*g**try, and f*g supporters.
or how about everyone just do them....and gay dudes aint bad...thas more females for us.....
 11 years ago '05        #143
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
I'm not. I made a joke out of your comment. Thats not defensive.

But anywho, whats wrong with the Piano Sheed?
nuthin really....but id rather have my kid play sports....ive played an instrument and i look back and it was a waste...i coulda started playin ball earlier
 11 years ago '06        #144
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Killamike79 said:
How don't you know its not wrong....can two dudes reproduce and have children, can two females? Get outta here with that hypotically bullsh*t....
Just a realist....the bible says man was made in God's image....yet somehow the most infallable being in existance made a mistake by making gays?....& if it is a choice, then please let me know the day you had to decide?....Luckily, my choices are limited to a womens mouth or box...
 02-15-2007, 12:08 AM         #145
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus all cats that touch little boys are gay. I bet you guys defend them too. Yall are to busy watching John Amaechi tryin to holla at JKidds son
 11 years ago '06        #146
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
To anyoen on this board that thinks that Gay people are making a conscious decision to be gay, you are fu*king retarded. This is no different than catholics thinking that there aren't any gay people in teh world, there are just straight people who are choosing to be sinners :rolleyes:
 02-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #147
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
nuthin really....but id rather have my kid play sports....ive played an instrument and i look back and it was a waste...i coulda started playin ball earlier
I think the older you get the more interested you get in playing an instrument like the piano or guitar.

Ok, back to the topic
 11 years ago '05        #148
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 yumflip said:
Just a realist....the bible says man was made in God's image....yet somehow the most infallable being in existance made a mistake by making gays?....& if it is a choice, then please let me know the day you had to decide?....Luckily, my choices are limited to a womens mouth or box...
good pt.....I NEVER EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT sh*t fu*k THAT....thas why i believe they born that....why the fu*k would u choose to that life....
 02-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #149
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
All you guys defending gays know damn well if John Amaechi was your sons Piano teacher you wouldn't let him be alone with him. Believe that

again, if he's professional, its cool with me. @ when ppl act like gays are horndogs tryna fu*k everything they can get their hands on. im pretty sure there are more straight pedophiles than gay ones.
 02-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #150
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
a real man isn't concerned with another man's lifestyle choice... damn how is there still so many ignorant ppl in 2007
yea.its one thing with disagreeing about a persons s3xual reference...i aint gonna condone the sh*t...but i dont care...thats his life...if you dont hang with him...and he doesnt impose himself on you...why do you really give a fu*k?...

i dont know too many openly gay people...but i am cool with one...and i dont even think about the sh*t when i see him...the fact that a persons gay doesnt make him any less of a person than you...yea "he takes it up the a.ss"...ok...well..you(society in general)..Kills,Rapes,Sells Drugs,so on and so on...yet you ignorant little Boys...idolize people who rap about the sh*t and portray in on tv...but oh...2 men having s3x is an abomination..."id much rather have them shooting people in the streets"....go fu*k your girl...and let them fu*k each other...why the fu*k do you care and why does it bother you?....grow the fu*k up...
 11 years ago '05        #151
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Plus all cats that touch little boys are gay. I bet you guys defend them too. Yall are to busy watching John Amaechi tryin to holla at JKidds son
 11 years ago '04        #152
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 madness said:
word, amaechi would prolly have em run nekkid suicides
 RakimAllahNY said:

awww sh*t wtf..
 11 years ago '05        #153
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 JaeWil said:
yea.its one thing with disagreeing about a persons s3xual reference...i aint gonna condone the sh*t...but i dont care...thats his life...if you dont hang with him...and he doesnt impose himself on you...why do you really give a fu*k?...

i dont know too many openly gay people...but i am cool with one...and i dont even think about the sh*t when i see him...the fact that a persons gay doesnt make him any less of a person than you...yea "he takes it up the a.ss"...ok...well..you(society in general)..Kills,Rapes,Sells Drugs,so on and so on...yet you ignorant little Boys...idolize people who rap about the sh*t and portray in on tv...but oh...2 men having s3x is an abomination..."id much rather have them shooting people in the streets"....go fu*k your girl...and let them fu*k each other...why the fu*k do you care and why does it bother you?....grow the fu*k up...
word one of my teachers in highschool was gay and dis one black dude dat was doin summer school here were funny a.ss sh*t....
 02-15-2007, 12:12 AM         #154
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:

I think thats the most important part. Why do people care? Does it affect their life directly? Nope
 02-15-2007, 12:12 AM         #155
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the confused n*ggas in here on tims side who had to "decide" whether they wanted some d*ck or not
 11 years ago '05        #156
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 CTre said:
awww sh*t wtf..
HAHAHAHAHAHA
lmao @ nekkid suicides...hahaha
 11 years ago '06        #157
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
i do nekkid suicides for the fun of it
 11 years ago '05        #158
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 645 645
what happened....I missed it.....
 02-15-2007, 12:15 AM         #159
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
, dumbest sh*t I've ever read, connecting pedophilia with being gay, lmao wow..........
 02-15-2007, 12:15 AM         #160
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
i do nekkid suicides for the fun of it
:sick:
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)