Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2007, 11:47 PM         #101
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;8914273]
 RakimAllahNY said:

I respect Tim's opposing views, I just don't respect the choice of words he used and that way he went about it.

Yeah but in my eyes its like if they asked him what he tought about the local Goth girls are the mall. And he said "Oh I hate those goths." nothing big to me.
 02-14-2007, 11:48 PM         #102
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't share a pencil with an alleged homos3xual, let alone a basketball. You seriously don't know WHERE THEIR HANDS HAVE BEEN.

It's not like I want to beat up everyone of them I see... but that's on some 180 sh*t from what I'm into so I don't kick it like that, yahhh ddiiiiiiiiiiig?
 02-14-2007, 11:50 PM         #103
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Yes hate is a strong word. I honestly think Tim was talking off of emotion at that tim

Back to Adorable.

Heres a prime example. A man is born black. Nothing in life can change that. No events, no talking to, no situations that lead to him being black. He is what he is.

Now you take a gay man. There have been cases of former men in college participating in gay relations AND STOP. Becuase they didnt want to live that life.

You also have cases of former LESBIAN WOMEN, who saw no future in that life and now have a husband and kids.

Being gay is a choice. No one forces you to be gay, you make that choice on your own.

When your a minority, you have no choice. It's what you are. Since people like to compair gay struggles to minority struggles. The sh*t is not that same. They might get disrespected the same, but thats where it is.

A man can stop being gay if he REALLY is determined. Its HIS CHOICE. No black man can stop being black. Same with mexicans asians and whatever the fu*k else.
They are choosing to stop for obvious reasons. They are still gay, they are just hiding it. There is some much ridicule with being gay, I would try to hide it too. Does that make it go away? No. It is just disguised. They may live their lives out as straight people, but their lives will never be fully satisfying because they are living a lie.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and that is mine.
 11 years ago '05        #104
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 yumflip said:
But how do we know that for sure?...I'm not saying I wanna try homos3xuality, but really how do we know how right or wrong they are...

I think it was Chapelle who was telling a joke about Micheal Jackson's molestation situation...he said something to the effect of : what if sucking Micheal Jackson's d*ck was the only way to heaven?......

No Chappelle actually said.

"What if sucking Michael Jackson d*ck was the cure for cancer?"

He was refferring to the kid he supposidly molested who was on his death bed because of cancer. Yet, the kid never died and only seemed to get healthier AFTER the molestation accusation.
 02-14-2007, 11:50 PM         #105
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well thats as much intelligent conversation your gonna get out of Ra on a message board
 11 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
They are choosing to stop for obvious reasons. They are still gay, they are just hiding it. There is some much ridicule with being gay, I would try to hide it too. Does that make it go away? No. It is just disguised. They may live their lives out as straight people, but their lives will never be fully satisfying because they are living a lie.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and that is mine.
How do you know they are still hiding it? Because thats what YOU SAY?

If a man says he is no longer gay, then I'm going to believe him. Actions speak louder than words. If he no longer participates in f*g**try, then why wouldnt you believe him?
 02-14-2007, 11:51 PM         #107
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=RakimAllahNY;8914280]
 AdorableOne said:

Yeah but in my eyes its like if they asked him what he tought about the local Goth girls are the mall. And he said "Oh I hate those goths." nothing big to me.
See that would be a horrible choice in words, and why do you have to HATE people? That word is so overused and understated, it boggles my mind.
 02-14-2007, 11:51 PM         #108
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=RakimAllahNY;8914265]
 Curtisimo said:

So what about the people that "come out of the closet" change the way they talk, change all there clothes and now go from shots of jack to s3x on the beaches.
maybe thats how they wanna act but were too scared to be themselves cuz of ppl like you and tim hardaway most gay people arent flamin like that. and the ones who do extreme switchups probably just act like that from holdin back so long.

its human nature to act out once u get a lil freedom. when i get my check, imma spend a lil more than i did before. when its thanksgiving and a buncha food, imma eat a little more than i usually do, etc.
 02-14-2007, 11:52 PM         #109
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

If a man says he is no longer gay, then I'm going to believe him. Actions speak louder than words. If he no longer participates in f*g**try, then why wouldnt you believe him?
Exactly dumbass. I don't know. I said thats my opinion. You have your OPINIONS as well. We have different views.
 11 years ago '05        #110
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this sh*t really aint even dat serious....
 11 years ago '06        #111
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Hold That said:
No Chappelle actually said.

"What if sucking Michael Jackson d*ck was the cure for cancer?"

He was refferring to the kid he supposidly molested who was on his death bed because of cancer. Yet, the kid never died and only seemed to get healthier AFTER the molestation accusation.
Thanks for the str8n'n out....but the gist of the story remains the same....u never really know.
 11 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
Exactly dumbass. I don't know. I said thats my opinion. You have your OPINIONS as well. We have different views.

Dont get mad at me because you cant support your thoughts.

Your the one who seems like the dumbass who cant express themselves properly..
 02-14-2007, 11:54 PM         #113
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said before. People stop stating views as facts. Everything on this subject right now is strictly opinion.
 02-14-2007, 11:55 PM         #114
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Dont get mad at me because you cant support your thoughts.

Your the one who seems like the dumbass who cant express themselves properly..
Sweetheart, I am actually stating my opinions more intelligently than most in this thread. You haven't said one thing that would make me think "damn, he is right"
 02-14-2007, 11:55 PM         #115
SP1200 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
this sh*t really aint even dat serious....
Co-sign man.

Sad to see so much ignorance on here.
 02-14-2007, 11:55 PM         #116
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

how many dudes have u known to un-gay themselves? just cuz u stop participating in "fag**try" doesnt mean ur not gay anymore. that like me sayin that if i havent gotten any pu**y in a week that my love for women is up for grabs

Last edited by Big Dee; 02-14-2007 at 11:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #117
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 AdorableOne said:
Sweetheart, I am actually stating my opinions more intelligently than most in this thread. You haven't said one thing that would make me think "damn, he is right"
ur wasting ur time in here with this....
 02-14-2007, 11:56 PM         #118
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You would think they have dissected every part of the brain they would have gotten to the part where theres difference between a gay man and a straight man
 11 years ago '05        #119
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 yumflip said:
Thanks for the str8n'n out....but the gist of the story remains the same....u never really know.
How don't you know its not wrong....can two dudes reproduce and have children, can two females? Get outta here with that hypotically bullsh*t....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-15-2007 at 12:00 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #120
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
Why does this gay sh*t sell

ESPN has been talking about this sh*t all week... and I remember last year it seemed like it was the in thing for females to bis3xual or lesbian..

whats the world coming to..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy