Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
I semi co-sign what hardaway said...even i don't hate gay people, there lifestyle is so wrong on so many levels, fu*k what you heard or what you think about that.
 02-14-2007, 11:32 PM         #82
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And plenty of more people hate on Religion then anything else. If someone wants to hate on me because of my religion (most people dont know what mine is) thats fine, im ok in my beliefs everytime someone says something I dont need to flip out and have a rally
 11 years ago '05        #83
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 FullTimeHustla said:
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL 80%+ OF THE NBA FEEL THE SAME WAY
LeBron feels the same way, but because he doesn't wanna upset the public, he says it's "a trust issue". That's a lame a.ss copout
 02-14-2007, 11:34 PM         #84
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
honestly, what are the benefits of being gay? why would somebody choose that? if they're such attention wh0ores, then why are they scared sh*tless to tell people about their "choice" at some point or another? women nowadays kinda get egged on to do gay sh*t cuz its s3xy, but a man would get his entire existence sh*tted on for doin the same. who would voluntarily sign up for that?

and as far as the switch-hitting, or sudden total changes in lifestyles go, it usually has to do with their real feelings vs trying to fit in amongst people like tim hardaway. some ppl try to be normal thinking it'll change them, some do it as a coverup, etc.. i dont think the sh*t is a choice. i'd rather die before i 'choose' to be with a guy it cant possibly be that simply for them
Yeah, many homos3xual individuals wish they could live a day in a straight man's shoes. If it was a choice, they could easily do that. There is alot to consider when a.ssessing if s3xuality is a choice or not.
I mean there are facts about the chances of your son being gay based on how many sons you have, but that could all be coincidence. For example, I took a human genetics class and was told that the odds increase of your song being gay with each son you have. Like your 4th son had a 66% chance of being homos3xual. Like I said though, that could all be coincidence.
 11 years ago '05        #85
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
How many of you n*ggas would feel comfortable showering with a known gay man?

If you dont feel comfortable, then dont call that n*gga Hardaways comments out of line. He just got the balls(no homo no pun intended) to come out and say it.

Props to Tim.
 02-14-2007, 11:35 PM         #86
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Confusion....societal norms clash w/inner feelings....Experimentation....some people will take whatever s3xual gratification they can get....I'm not an expert on the human condition, but knowing what I know from being a life long heteros3xual, is that will never or has ever wavered in any way shape or form...not everyone is "man" enough to come out of the closet...just like a lot of heteros3xuals don't reveal their s3xual pecadilloes to everybody in the world, compound that w/ how society in general feels about homos3xuality, then that explains some, but not all of reasons for peoples expiermenting across s3xual lines....I'm sure a few dudes on here @ some younger stage of life, thought kissing a girl was nasty....does that mean you started out gay?

You didn't really seem to make your case more like you made mine? And thought kissing girls was gross? Like you mean when they were 6? when there parents told them they could get cooties or whatever there called? I mean lets be serious, no one is bringing anything to the table to make it seem like its not a choice.
 02-14-2007, 11:37 PM         #87
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^IMO, no one is bringing anything to the table to convince me it IS a choice
 02-14-2007, 11:38 PM         #88
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, what are the benefits of being gay? why would somebody choose that? if they're such attention wh0ores, then why are they scared sh*tless to tell people about their "choice" at some point or another? women nowadays kinda get egged on to do gay sh*t cuz its s3xy, but a man would get his entire existence sh*tted on for doin the same. who would voluntarily sign up for that?

A cry for attention? People cut themself, mutilate there bodies and even go as far as hurting people they love? I mean if you would do that people wouldn't be gay for the same thing? Its a choice.

and as far as the switch-hitting, or sudden total changes in lifestyles go, it usually has to do with their real feelings vs trying to fit in amongst people like tim hardaway. some ppl try to be normal thinking it'll change them, some do it as a coverup, etc.. i dont think the sh*t is a choice. i'd rather die before i 'choose' to be with a guy it cant possibly be that simply for them
Exactly, and id rather die before I do heroin but people still do it. You have no thoughts about being gay, neither does Tom down the street.. But that doesn't mean people dont choose to do it.
 11 years ago '05        #89
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 Hold That said:

If you dont feel comfortable, then dont call that n*gga Hardaways comments out of line. He just got the balls(no homo no pun intended) to come out and say it.

Props to Tim.
I know i don't feel comfortable around that sh*t at all....i might act civil and keep the peace when i might be around one of them. But being a straight n*gga, i don't a.ssociate or would be friends with a f*g**t end of story....

The sh*t is wrong period...goes for both men and women.
 02-14-2007, 11:40 PM         #90
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
^^IMO, no one is bringing anything to the table to convince me it IS a choice

Thats fine, but most people are ok with there beliefs. But go up to a gay person and be like I think its a choice, and they will flip out. The thing is gay people strive so hard for attention and acceptance you try to tell them you dont agree they flip out.

I could careless but to me gay people want to prove it so bad, the burdens on them. But I could care what people think about my opinions.
 11 years ago '05        #91
space
space
Someone saying a man is born gay is like someone saying a person is born racist. That sh*t is just not true.

Now you can say there have been experiences in life that lead you to make those descisions. But there are no gay babies. There is no f*g 5 year old kids.

You can put a kid in a situation, and mislead him or sway his feelings and he becomes gay because of prior experiences in life. That dont mean he was born that way. Just an occurance of events that lead him to be that way.
 02-14-2007, 11:41 PM         #92
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Thats fine, but most people are ok with there beliefs. But go up to a gay person and be like I think its a choice, and they will flip out. The thing is gay people strive so hard for attention and acceptance you try to tell them you dont agree they flip out.

I could careless but to me gay people want to prove it so bad, the burdens on them. But I could care what people think about my opinions.
Once again, thats all opinion. But, I said all I had to say on this subject.
 02-14-2007, 11:42 PM         #93
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

Props to Tim.

u dont have to "hate" someone to feel uncomfortable. sh*t, i'd be uncomfortable showering with an ugly fat bi*ch too
 02-14-2007, 11:43 PM         #94
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You all need to stop saying things and stating them as facts. Everything said in this thread is based on opinion, not facts. Including my views. SO SHUT UP ALREADY!
 02-14-2007, 11:44 PM         #95
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Curtisimo;8914256]
 RakimAllahNY said:
A cry for attention? People cut themself, mutilate there bodies and even go as far as hurting people they love? I mean if you would do that people wouldn't be gay for the same thing? Its a choice.

so your telling me people chose to be gay just for attention??

I hope you know there are gay people living double lives (pastors, rappers, nba players, doctors, durg dealers, etc) that do they homos3xual act on th elow and keep thie rhomos3xuality a secret

your telling me they keeping thier homos3xuality a secret just for attention??

that relaly makes no sence
ALot of people have gotten k!lled for being gay as well. I mean, I would never choose to die, but hey.
 02-14-2007, 11:45 PM         #96
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Curtisimo;8914256]
 RakimAllahNY said:

so your telling me people chose to be gay just for attention??

I hope you know there are gay people living double lives (pastors, rappers, nba players, doctors, durg dealers, etc) that do they homos3xual act on th elow and keep thie rhomos3xuality a secret

your telling me they keeping thier homos3xuality a secret just for attention??

that relaly makes no sence

So what about the people that "come out of the closet" change the way they talk, change all there clothes and now go from shots of jack to s3x on the beaches. Seriously, in till someone shows me that there born that way im not gonna believe it. And if you wanna believe thats your choice, and I respect it, but I also respect Timmys freedom to speak on it too.
 02-14-2007, 11:46 PM         #97
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Someone saying a man is born gay is like someone saying a person is born racist. That sh*t is just not true.

Now you can say there have been experiences in life that lead you to make those descisions. But there are no gay babies. There is no f*g 5 year old kids.

You can put a kid in a situation, and mislead him or sway his feelings and he becomes gay because of prior experiences in life. That dont mean he was born that way. Just an occurance of events that lead him to be that way.

i highly doubt homos are sittin around teaching their kids how to be gay similarly to how racists teach and expose their kids to bad stuff about other races. :rolleyes: what kinda common situations could all these people possibly be getting into to 'turn gay'?
 11 years ago '05        #98
space
space
Yes hate is a strong word. I honestly think Tim was talking off of emotion at that time.

Back to Adorable.

Heres a prime example. A man is born black. Nothing in life can change that. No events, no talking to, no situations that lead to him being black. He is what he is.

Now you take a gay man. There have been cases of former men in college participating in gay relations AND STOP. Becuase they didnt want to live that life.

You also have cases of former LESBIAN WOMEN, who saw no future in that life and now have a husband and kids.

Being gay is a choice. No one forces you to be gay, you make that choice on your own.

When your a minority, you have no choice. It's what you are. Since people like to compair gay struggles to minority struggles. The sh*t is not that same. They might get disrespected the same, but thats where it ends.

A man can stop being gay if he REALLY is determined. Its HIS CHOICE. No black man can stop being black. Same with mexicans asians and whatever the fu*k else.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-14-2007 at 11:47 PM..
 02-14-2007, 11:46 PM         #99
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=RakimAllahNY;8914265]
 Curtisimo said:

So what about the people that "come out of the closet" change the way they talk, change all there clothes and now go from shots of jack to s3x on the beaches. Seriously, in till someone shows me that there born that way im not gonna believe it. And if you wanna believe thats your choice, and I respect it, but I also respect Timmys freedom to speak on it too.
I respect Tim's opposing views, I just don't respect the choice of words he used and that way he went about it.
 11 years ago '06        #100
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 Killamike79 said:
I semi co-sign what hardaway said...even i don't hate gay people, there lifestyle is so wrong on so many levels, fu*k what you heard or what you think about that.
But how do we know that for sure?...I'm not saying I wanna try homos3xuality, but really how do we know how right or wrong they are...

I think it was Chapelle who was telling a joke about Micheal Jackson's molestation situation...he said something to the effect of : what if sucking Micheal Jackson's d*ck was the only way to heaven?...then it would be really fukked up the way people are coming down on him...& even more fukked up that no more dying kids would go to heaven....his point was we judge some sh*t off of reaction instead of examining the whole situation...I'm just not ready to condemn a whole set of people over something I don't really understand....let me live & I let u live....ain't none of us gonna really know till we get that dirt nap anyway.....

& no I'm not condoning Micheal Jackson fukkin w/kids...it was just a hypothetical scenario....
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy