Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
John Rocker speaking on race which you are born with is a lot different then someone speaking out against someones life style.

Thats like if I stated being Goth was terrible and horrible, vs Rocker putting down peoples races and religions
Agreed. Attacking race is one thing. Nobody can help what race their born in. I refuse to believe that about homos3xuality.

Regardless, John Rocker had balls speaking his mind like he did. It was stupid, but it was also gutsy. The problem with America these days is everybody is too worried about not offending other people.
 02-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #62
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
How do you explain Bis3xual people? Or people that decide when there 60 to switch from men to woman? Or people that date a guy then say there not gay and date a woman and marry them? Or how about as soon as someone comes out they talk differently and dress differently..

Seriously, to normal person being gay is disgusting, but to a attention wh0ore being gay is there new lifestyle.
Yeah, but those choices can be made to avoid ridicule and to avoid being scrutinized. Some gay people live most of their lives trying to hide their s3xuality based on the world's view of them, not because they just decided "I'll be gay today"
 02-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #63
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Rocker spoke on gay and racial issues, if a form of bigotry is supported why not the other. It's ignorance either way, whether if you choose to be gay or if your fu*kin' born the color purple.

You cant compare hating someone for there skin color and someone hating the lifestyle you choose to live. Not even close. This brings up another point if one more f*g**t tries to equate there "struggle" vs what we went threw il k!ll them
 11 years ago '06        #64
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 1668 1668
 RakimAllahNY said:
You cant compare hating someone for there skin color and someone hating the lifestyle you choose to live. Not even close. This brings up another point if one more f*g**t tries to equate there "struggle" vs what we went threw il k!ll them
CO SIGN
 02-14-2007, 11:21 PM         #65
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your opinion is being gay is a choice...many others say you are born that way. So, you really can't say they aren't the same thing, because alot of people disagree w your stance on it being a choice.

Also, YOU personally didn't go through anything, your relatives did. But thats a whole different story.

Last edited by AdorableOne; 02-14-2007 at 11:23 PM..
 02-14-2007, 11:22 PM         #66
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
It's ignorance however you see it - whether you see it or don't that's your deal, and no I'm not comparing the struggle your folks went through NOT what you haven't gone through to being gay.
 02-14-2007, 11:23 PM         #67
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
Your opinion is being gay is a choice...many others say you are born that way. So, you really can't say they aren't the same thing, because alot of people disagree w your stance on it being a choice.

Yes they can disagree with me but in till theres some proof they really dont have a leg to stand on in my eyes. If they think im wrong, then so be it, but thats my right to my own opinion and gay people cant stand it
 11 years ago '06        #68
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
the point is you hating on gay peopel is no different from a person hating christians or muslims

it is still hate dog
MAN fu*k OUT OF HERE, HOW YOU GONNA PUT RELIGION AND THAT FOOLISHNESS IN THE SAME BOAT :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
 02-14-2007, 11:24 PM         #69
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Yes they can disagree with me but in till theres some proof they really dont have a leg to stand on in my eyes. If they think im wrong, then so be it, but thats my right to my own opinion and gay people cant stand it
Agreed, you are entitles to your opinion. It just seems like you are generalizing it.
 02-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #70
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FullTimeHustla said:
MAN fu*k OUT OF HERE, HOW YOU GONNA PUT RELIGION AND THAT FOOLISHNESS IN THE SAME BOAT :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
They are both choices in some people's eyes, thats how you can.
 02-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #71
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
Agreed, you are entitles to your opinion. It just seems like you are generalizing it.

I guess, but my point is its a lifestyle so theres no real reason for people to put this guy in the same sentence with people who hate people because of something they cant control.

Thats the deal really. Gay people are the most close minded people you will meet. Trust me there was an anti gay marriage rally outside of my office in boston and you shoulda seen these guys hitting woman, children, grandparents because they wanted to state there opinion
 02-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #72
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
you said you chose homos3xuality (which i disagree with but whatever)

but you also chose which religion

so a person that hates on a person because of religion is basicly in the same boat as a person who hates on a person because of thie rs3xual orientation

cuz according to you and rakim allah those are lifestyles you chose
Exactly
 02-14-2007, 11:28 PM         #73
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
I guess, but my point is its a lifestyle so theres no real reason for people to put this guy in the same sentence with people who hate people because of something they cant control.

Thats the deal really. Gay people are the most close minded people you will meet. Trust me there was an anti gay marriage rally outside of my office in boston and you shoulda seen these guys hitting woman, children, grandparents because they wanted to state there opinion
Fair enough. I am not going to bash on someone's personal opinion.

I personally think you are born that way, but we just have separate opinions on the issue.
 11 years ago '06        #74
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 RakimAllahNY said:
How do you explain Bis3xual people? Or people that decide when there 60 to switch from men to woman? Or people that date a guy then say there not gay and date a woman and marry them? Or how about as soon as someone comes out they talk differently and dress differently..

Seriously, to normal person being gay is disgusting, but to a attention wh0ore being gay is there new lifestyle.
Confusion....societal norms clash w/inner feelings....Experimentation....some people will take whatever s3xual gratification they can get....I'm not an expert on the human condition, but knowing what I know from being a life long heteros3xual, is that will never or has ever wavered in any way shape or form...not everyone is "man" enough to come out of the closet...just like a lot of heteros3xuals don't reveal their s3xual pecadilloes to everybody in the world, compound that w/ how society in general feels about homos3xuality, then that explains some, but not all of reasons for peoples expiermenting across s3xual lines....I'm sure a few dudes on here @ some younger stage of life, thought kissing a girl was nasty....does that mean you started out gay?
 02-14-2007, 11:28 PM         #75
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this co-signing Hardaway's comments is absurd. why is someone being gay a problem? what did they do to you? nothing. this stereotype is just ridiculous. and people wonder why the world is so fu*ked up.
 02-14-2007, 11:29 PM         #76
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FullTimeHustla said:
O RLY ???

CLICK ON THAT VIDEO HE TAKES A STEP FURTHER AND SAYS IF ONE OF HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS WHERE GAY, HE WOULDNT SPEAK TO THEM
 02-14-2007, 11:29 PM         #77
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Confusion....societal norms clash w/inner feelings....Experimentation....some people will take whatever s3xual gratification they can get....I'm not an expert on the human condition, but knowing what I know from being a life long heteros3xual, is that will never or has ever wavered in any way shape or form...not everyone is "man" enough to come out of the closet...just like a lot of heteros3xuals don't reveal their s3xual pecadilloes to everybody in the world, compound that w/ how society in general feels about homos3xuality, then that explains some, but not all of reasons for peoples expiermenting across s3xual lines....I'm sure a few dudes on here @ some younger stage of life, thought kissing a girl was nasty....does that mean you started out gay?
Good valid points
 02-14-2007, 11:30 PM         #78
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, what are the benefits of being gay? why would somebody choose that? if they're such attention wh0ores, then why are they scared sh*tless to tell people about their "choice" at some point or another? women nowadays kinda get egged on to do gay sh*t cuz its s3xy, but a man would get his entire existence sh*tted on for doin the same. who would voluntarily sign up for that?

and as far as the switch-hitting, or sudden total changes in lifestyles go, it usually has to do with their real feelings vs trying to fit in amongst people like tim hardaway. some ppl try to be normal thinking it'll change them, some do it as a coverup, etc.. i dont think the sh*t is a choice. i'd rather die before i 'choose' to be with a guy it cant possibly be that simply for them
 11 years ago '05        #79
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 RobCrotch said:
all this co-signing Hardaway's comments is absurd. why is someone being gay a problem? what did they do to you? nothing. this stereotype is just ridiculous. and people wonder why the world is so fu*ked up.
Not saying I necessarily agree with what he said, but at least he didn't just hold his tongue. There's far too many people these days who are too worried about upsetting other people to speak their minds
 11 years ago '06        #80
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Not saying I necessarily agree with what he said, but at least he didn't just hold his tongue. There's far too many people these days who are too worried about upsetting other people to speak their minds
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL 80%+ OF THE NBA FEEL THE SAME WAY
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc