Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #51
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said
If one more person says being gay is a choice....I have never, & the Rock means never, had to make a decision as to whether I wanted some pus*y or a d*ck & balls sandwich....NEVER!!!!!!!!!....I don't care how you feel about homos3xuality, one thing is for certain, heteros3xual men like women & that's it.....homos3xual men like men & that's it....anything else is experimentation....there has never been a day w/ sun & moon, where that was even in question....if you think it's a choice, then maybe subconciously you're not comfortable w/ur "choice"....I always have & always will be turned on by females....not by choice, by nature....

co-sign what man would choose to be gay. that sh*t aint hot

12 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,605 | Props total: 19125 19125

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #53
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John Rocker speaking on race which you are born with is a lot different then someone speaking out against someones life style.

Thats like if I stated being Goth was terrible and horrible, vs Rocker putting down peoples races and religions

02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #54
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said
tim took it a lil too far. personally, i wouldnt give a sh*t as long as dude was professional. now if he was in the locker room checkin n*ggas out, slappin em with towels & sh*t, then we'd have a problem. dude definitely wouldnt be invited to my room to play video games on the road. but other than that, its all good
Agreed. He didn't have to be a complete a**hole about it.

02-14-2007, 11:15 PM         #55
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
John Rocker speaking on race which you are born with is a lot different then someone speaking out against someones life style.

Thats like if I stated being Goth was terrible and horrible, vs Rocker putting down peoples races and religions
Yeah but now you are getting into a whole new argument about if being gay is a choice or if you are born that way.

12 years ago '06        #56
FullTimeHustla 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
space
$4,573 | Props total: 7361 7361
 demon9991 said
he already backed down and apologized.
O RLY ???

CLICK ON THAT VIDEO HE TAKES A STEP FURTHER AND SAYS IF ONE OF HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS WHERE GAY, HE WOULDNT SPEAK TO THEM

12 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,605 | Props total: 19125 19125
if tim took it too far then whats the purpose of even doing a interview.

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2007, 11:16 PM         #58
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said
If one more person says being gay is a choice....I have never, & the Rock means never, had to make a decision as to whether I wanted some pus*y or a d*ck & balls sandwich....NEVER!!!!!!!!!....I don't care how you feel about homos3xuality, one thing is for certain, heteros3xual men like women & that's it.....homos3xual men like men & that's it....anything else is experimentation....there has never been a day w/ sun & moon, where that was even in question....if you think it's a choice, then maybe subconciously you're not comfortable w/ur "choice"....I always have & always will be turned on by females....not by choice, by nature....

How do you explain Bis3xual people? Or people that decide when there 60 to switch from men to woman? Or people that date a guy then say there not gay and date a woman and marry them? Or how about as soon as someone comes out they talk differently and dress differently..

Seriously, to normal person being gay is disgusting, but to a attention wh0ore being gay is there new lifestyle.

12 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
 Big Dee said
co-sign what man would choose to be gay. that sh*t aint hot
not @ all.

02-14-2007, 11:17 PM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said

Rocker spoke on gay and racial issues, if a form of bigotry is supported why not the other. It's ignorance either way, whether if you choose to be gay or if your fu*kin' born the color purple.

12 years ago '05        #61
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said

Agreed. Attacking race is one thing. Nobody can help what race their born in. I refuse to believe that about homos3xuality.

Regardless, John Rocker had balls speaking his mind like he did. It was stupid, but it was also gutsy. The problem with America these days is everybody is too worried about not offending other people.

02-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #62
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
How do you explain Bis3xual people? Or people that decide when there 60 to switch from men to woman? Or people that date a guy then say there not gay and date a woman and marry them? Or how about as soon as someone comes out they talk differently and dress differently..

Seriously, to normal person being gay is disgusting, but to a attention wh0ore being gay is there new lifestyle.
Yeah, but those choices can be made to avoid ridicule and to avoid being scrutinized. Some gay people live most of their lives trying to hide their s3xuality based on the world's view of them, not because they just decided "I'll be gay today"

02-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #63
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said
Rocker spoke on gay and racial issues, if a form of bigotry is supported why not the other. It's ignorance either way, whether if you choose to be gay or if your fu*kin' born the color purple.

You cant compare hating someone for there skin color and someone hating the lifestyle you choose to live. Not even close. This brings up another point if one more f*g**t tries to equate there "struggle" vs what we went threw il k!ll them

12 years ago '06        #64
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
You cant compare hating someone for there skin color and someone hating the lifestyle you choose to live. Not even close. This brings up another point if one more f*g**t tries to equate there "struggle" vs what we went threw il k!ll them
CO SIGN

02-14-2007, 11:21 PM         #65
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
Your opinion is being gay is a choice...many others say you are born that way. So, you really can't say they aren't the same thing, because alot of people disagree w your stance on it being a choice.

Also, YOU personally didn't go through anything, your relatives did. But thats a whole different story.

Last edited by AdorableOne; 02-14-2007 at 11:23 PM..

02-14-2007, 11:22 PM         #66
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
It's ignorance however you see it - whether you see it or don't that's your deal, and no I'm not comparing the struggle your folks went through NOT what you haven't gone through to being gay.

02-14-2007, 11:23 PM         #67
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said
Your opinion is being gay is a choice...many others say you are born that way. So, you really can't say they aren't the same thing, because alot of people disagree w your stance on it being a choice.

Yes they can disagree with me but in till theres some proof they really dont have a leg to stand on in my eyes. If they think im wrong, then so be it, but thats my right to my own opinion and gay people cant stand it

12 years ago '06        #68
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said
the point is you hating on gay peopel is no different from a person hating christians or muslims

it is still hate dog
MAN fu*k OUT OF HERE, HOW YOU GONNA PUT RELIGION AND THAT FOOLISHNESS IN THE SAME BOAT :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

02-14-2007, 11:24 PM         #69
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said

Yes they can disagree with me but in till theres some proof they really dont have a leg to stand on in my eyes. If they think im wrong, then so be it, but thats my right to my own opinion and gay people cant stand it
Agreed, you are entitles to your opinion. It just seems like you are generalizing it.

02-14-2007, 11:25 PM         #70
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FullTimeHustla said
MAN fu*k OUT OF HERE, HOW YOU GONNA PUT RELIGION AND THAT FOOLISHNESS IN THE SAME BOAT :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
They are both choices in some people's eyes, thats how you can.

02-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #71
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said
Agreed, you are entitles to your opinion. It just seems like you are generalizing it.

I guess, but my point is its a lifestyle so theres no real reason for people to put this guy in the same sentence with people who hate people because of something they cant control.

Thats the deal really. Gay people are the most close minded people you will meet. Trust me there was an anti gay marriage rally outside of my office in boston and you shoulda seen these guys hitting woman, children, grandparents because they wanted to state there opinion

02-14-2007, 11:27 PM         #72
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said
you said you chose homos3xuality (which i disagree with but whatever)

but you also chose which religion

so a person that hates on a person because of religion is basicly in the same boat as a person who hates on a person because of thie rs3xual orientation

cuz according to you and rakim allah those are lifestyles you chose
Exactly

02-14-2007, 11:28 PM         #73
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
I guess, but my point is its a lifestyle so theres no real reason for people to put this guy in the same sentence with people who hate people because of something they cant control.

Thats the deal really. Gay people are the most close minded people you will meet. Trust me there was an anti gay marriage rally outside of my office in boston and you shoulda seen these guys hitting woman, children, grandparents because they wanted to state there opinion
Fair enough. I am not going to bash on someone's personal opinion.

I personally think you are born that way, but we just have separate opinions on the issue.

12 years ago '06        #74
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
 RakimAllahNY said

Confusion....societal norms clash w/inner feelings....Experimentation....some people will take whatever s3xual gratification they can get....I'm not an expert on the human condition, but knowing what I know from being a life long heteros3xual, is that will never or has ever wavered in any way shape or form...not everyone is "man" enough to come out of the closet...just like a lot of heteros3xuals don't reveal their s3xual pecadilloes to everybody in the world, compound that w/ how society in general feels about homos3xuality, then that explains some, but not all of reasons for peoples expiermenting across s3xual lines....I'm sure a few dudes on here @ some younger stage of life, thought kissing a girl was nasty....does that mean you started out gay?

02-14-2007, 11:28 PM         #75
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this co-signing Hardaway's comments is absurd. why is someone being gay a problem? what did they do to you? nothing. this stereotype is just ridiculous. and people wonder why the world is so fu*ked up.

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  21
Chocolate Perfection
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+179online now  12
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  9
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  6
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  4
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  4
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"