Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
the press trying to make a story out of nothing
tim just voiced his opinion thats all

tell em tim!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #42
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Amenchi is gonna reply tommorow.. man this scrub.. just tryin to make some cash and sell his book.
 02-14-2007, 11:06 PM         #43
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats he gonna say? "Im very upset, im going to drink some tea and draw a bath?" The cats a gay scram from England, lets be real Timmy will kufi slap him
 11 years ago '05        #44
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 CTre said:
Amenchi is gonna reply tommorow.. man this scrub.. just tryin to make some cash and sell his book.
Exactly. This dude was a nothing, and he's just using this sh*t to make money now.

And props to Timmy speakin his mind, he coulda held back and said "no comment", but he didn't cuz he don't give a fu*k what ya'll think. More professional athletes should be like that
 11 years ago '06        #45
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2250 2250
If one more person says being gay is a choice....I have never, & the Rock means never, had to make a decision as to whether I wanted some pus*y or a d*ck & balls sandwich....NEVER!!!!!!!!!....I don't care how you feel about homos3xuality, one thing is for certain, heteros3xual men like women & that's it.....homos3xual men like men & that's it....anything else is experimentation....there has never been a day w/ sun & moon, where that was even in question....if you think it's a choice, then maybe subconciously you're not comfortable w/ur "choice"....I always have & always will be turned on by females....not by choice, by nature....
 11 years ago '05        #46
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
And Rakim man, that avy is k!llin me

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RakimAllahNY again.
 11 years ago '06        #47
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$2,615 | Props total: 1680 1680
 RakimAllahNY said:
Whats he gonna say? "Im very upset, im going to drink some tea and draw a bath?" The cats a gay scram from England, lets be real Timmy will kufi slap him
KNOWING TIMMY, I BET HE AINT GONNA BACK DOWN, HE PROB GONNA CALL IN AND GIVE HIM THE BUSINESS STRAIGHT UP
 02-14-2007, 11:12 PM         #48
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tim took it a lil too far. personally, i wouldnt give a sh*t as long as dude was professional. now if he was in the locker room checkin n*ggas out, slappin em with towels & sh*t, then we'd have a problem. dude definitely wouldnt be invited to my room to play video games on the road. but other than that, its all good
 02-14-2007, 11:13 PM         #49
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
And props to Timmy speakin his mind, he coulda held back and said "no comment", but he didn't cuz he don't give a fu*k what ya'll think. More professional athletes should be like that
Did you have the same opinion when John Rocker said his piece? I remember dude got nothing but hate from everyone.
 02-14-2007, 11:13 PM         #50
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FullTimeHustla said:
KNOWING TIMMY, I BET HE AINT GONNA BACK DOWN, HE PROB GONNA CALL IN AND GIVE HIM THE BUSINESS STRAIGHT UP
he already backed down and apologized.
 02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #51
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
If one more person says being gay is a choice....I have never, & the Rock means never, had to make a decision as to whether I wanted some pus*y or a d*ck & balls sandwich....NEVER!!!!!!!!!....I don't care how you feel about homos3xuality, one thing is for certain, heteros3xual men like women & that's it.....homos3xual men like men & that's it....anything else is experimentation....there has never been a day w/ sun & moon, where that was even in question....if you think it's a choice, then maybe subconciously you're not comfortable w/ur "choice"....I always have & always will be turned on by females....not by choice, by nature....

co-sign what man would choose to be gay. that sh*t aint hot
 11 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #53
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John Rocker speaking on race which you are born with is a lot different then someone speaking out against someones life style.

Thats like if I stated being Goth was terrible and horrible, vs Rocker putting down peoples races and religions
 02-14-2007, 11:14 PM         #54
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
tim took it a lil too far. personally, i wouldnt give a sh*t as long as dude was professional. now if he was in the locker room checkin n*ggas out, slappin em with towels & sh*t, then we'd have a problem. dude definitely wouldnt be invited to my room to play video games on the road. but other than that, its all good
Agreed. He didn't have to be a complete a**hole about it.
 02-14-2007, 11:15 PM         #55
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
John Rocker speaking on race which you are born with is a lot different then someone speaking out against someones life style.

Thats like if I stated being Goth was terrible and horrible, vs Rocker putting down peoples races and religions
Yeah but now you are getting into a whole new argument about if being gay is a choice or if you are born that way.
 11 years ago '06        #56
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$2,615 | Props total: 1680 1680
 demon9991 said:
he already backed down and apologized.
O RLY ???

CLICK ON THAT VIDEO HE TAKES A STEP FURTHER AND SAYS IF ONE OF HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS WHERE GAY, HE WOULDNT SPEAK TO THEM
 11 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
if tim took it too far then whats the purpose of even doing a interview.

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2007, 11:16 PM         #58
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:

How do you explain Bis3xual people? Or people that decide when there 60 to switch from men to woman? Or people that date a guy then say there not gay and date a woman and marry them? Or how about as soon as someone comes out they talk differently and dress differently..

Seriously, to normal person being gay is disgusting, but to a attention wh0ore being gay is there new lifestyle.
 11 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2250 2250
 Big Dee said:
co-sign what man would choose to be gay. that sh*t aint hot
not @ all.
 02-14-2007, 11:17 PM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Rocker spoke on gay and racial issues, if a form of bigotry is supported why not the other. It's ignorance either way, whether if you choose to be gay or if your fu*kin' born the color purple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy