Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2007, 02:18 PM         #241
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the fools agreeing with Timmy boy for spewing his hate.

What did you think of Michael Richards when he showing his hate for blacks at the Comedy Store last November? It was his opinion after all

t1m_mcgrath said:
To anyoen on this board that thinks that Gay people are making a conscious decision to be gay, you are fu*king retarded... :rolleyes:
No sh it. All athletes in the big leagues, be it NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL, are closet f*gs. Look how they pat each other on the a.ss copping a feel from their teammate If you do that shi t, you're a homo....not that there's anything wrong with it

Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 02-17-2007 at 04:50 PM..
 02-17-2007, 11:24 PM         #242
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da hnic said:
jus to add my two sence.... since tim came out and said what he said.. david stern said hes no longer a.ssociated wit the nba.. so now opion can get you banned from the nba... jus thought id let yall know that... i think personally everyone is entitled to their opion... sh*t if not then why did they ask??
You retard, David Stern doesn't like morons, such as Timmy boy, representing the NBA.

I dare you to say to your boss's face, in front of all your co-workers, that he's one dumb mofo. You think that won't get you fired.

Oh yeah, by being a dumb a.ss, Timmy Boy cost himself the HOF.

Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 02-17-2007 at 11:29 PM..
 02-18-2007, 01:08 AM         #243
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
You would think they have dissected every part of the brain they would have gotten to the part where theres difference between a gay man and a straight man
Yeah so what. Scientists haven't figured out the genetic developmental mechanisms of how an egg and sperm, after fertilization, becomes a white/black/brown/asian/etc. person either. You want to challenge me on discussing genetics/molecular biology/neural differentiation. Go ahead, 'cause you'll lose.

And by the way stupid, just because scientists have the complete morphology and ultra structure of the human brain, doesn't mean they've figured out molecular and biochemical signalling pathways of human development.
 02-18-2007, 01:49 AM         #244
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Yeah so what. Scientists haven't figured out the genetic developmental mechanisms of how an egg and sperm, after fertilization, becomes a white/black/brown/asian/etc. person either. You want to challenge me on discussing genetics/molecular biology/neural differentiation. Go ahead, 'cause you'll lose.

And by the way stupid, just because scientists have the complete morphology and ultra structure of the human brain, doesn't mean they've figured out molecular and biochemical signalling pathways of human development.

Like I really give a fu*k what Jackie Chan thinks, seriously go get me some Lo Mien and chicken wings, then i'll speak to you.

And people stop comparing this to civil rights. Hating someone for something they cant change like Skin color is nothing like hating someone for choosing a life style you disagree with. Seriously, half you kids saying this sh*t aint even black so you dont even know sh*t about discrimination and sh*t so fall the fu*k back. And if you are and you still compare it your a moron
 02-18-2007, 01:53 AM         #245
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Like I really give a fu*k what Jackie Chan thinks, seriously go get me some Lo Mien and chicken wings, then i'll speak to you.

And people stop comparing this to civil rights. Hating someone for something they cant change like Skin color is nothing like hating someone for choosing a life style you disagree with. Seriously, half you kids saying this sh*t aint even black so you dont even know sh*t about discrimination and sh*t so fall the fu*k back. And if you are and you still compare it your a moron
If you still don't get bigotry you're the only moron....I can compare it to racism because I'm Mexican American, don't give me any bullsh*t that I'm not discriminated against.
 02-18-2007, 01:58 AM         #246
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
If you still don't get bigotry you're the only moron....I can compare it to racism because I'm Mexican American, don't give me any bullsh*t that I'm not discriminated against.

Obviously you have no idea what the civil rights movement or being discriminated against because your black. And that was my whole point so for someone not African American to equate what gay people are facing to the civil rights movement and what black people face today is moronic.
 02-18-2007, 02:06 AM         #247
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Obviously you have no idea what the civil rights movement or being discriminated against because your black. And that was my whole point so for someone not African American to equate what gay people are facing to the civil rights movement and what black people face today is moronic.
So what your telling me is that only blacks get discriminated for the color of their skin? Come on now, you can't be that delusional.

What do blacks face today? Tell me something that other minorities aren't affected by.
 02-18-2007, 02:09 AM         #248
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
So what your telling me is that only blacks get discriminated for the color of their skin? Come on now, you can't be that delusional.

What do blacks face today? Tell me something that other minorities aren't affected by.

Reread the last pages. You see many posts that say. "How did you feel when Kramer said that about black people". And other things trying to compare it to black being discriminated and unless your black or were a white guy on the lines in the 60's you really have no place speaking on the matter. I never said no one else faces it but dont compare it to that when you aint black.
 02-18-2007, 02:11 AM         #249
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Whasa matter jigaboo. U'mad

Are you fvcking stupid, yes you are. Guess what you uneducated baboon. There's increasing evidence that a gene for homos3xuality exists. Read below you illiterate. Betcha you'll need help with the "big" words.

DuPree MG, Mustanski BS, Bocklandt S, Nievergelt C, Hamer DH.
Laboratory of Biochemistry, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.

A candidate gene study of CYP19 (aromatase) and male s3xual orientation.

Aromatase cytochrome P450 (CYP19), which is necessary for the conversion of androgens to estrogens, plays an important role in the s3xual differentiation of the brain. To investigate whether differences in the gene encoding the aromatase enzyme influence s3xual orientation in men, we conducted linkage, a.ssociation, and expression analyses in a large sample of homos3xual brothers using microsatellite markers in and around CYP19.
Go ahead shi t head, contact the email so you can argue with them and to show how much of an expert you are and convince the researchers that homos3xuality is a choice

And by the way moron, you're the one who started the crap about the brain but couldn't back it up. That only validates your retardedness.

Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 02-18-2007 at 02:14 AM..
 02-18-2007, 02:14 AM         #250
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Your slanted eyes musta messed up your vision holla at me when you get my order right Jackie
 02-18-2007, 02:16 AM         #251
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Your slanted eyes musta messed up your vision holla at me when you get my order right Jackie
Fee Fi Fo Fum. You got sonned jigaboo. Can't back up your sh*t with evidence. Now shut the fvck up and go eat yo' chicken
 02-18-2007, 02:19 AM         #252
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Fee Fi Fo Fum. You got sonned jigaboo. Can't back up your sh*t with evidence. Now shut the fvck up and go eat yo' chicken

You have no evidence thats no hard proof you fu*king moron. Like I give a fu*k what some wang chung cat is doing on a rap message board. LMAO @ You tryin to diss black people knowing damn well you dressing like us, listening to our music. holla back at your own culture. you will see me dead before you see me on a chinese chicken wing message board. Plus you sound mad, which is funny to me.
 02-18-2007, 02:22 AM         #253
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
You have no evidence thats no hard proof you fu*king moron. Like I give a fu*k what some wang chung cat is doing on a rap message board. LMAO @ You tryin to diss black people knowing damn well you dressing like us, listening to our music. holla back at your own culture. you will see me dead before you see me on a chinese chicken wing message board. Plus you sound mad, which is funny to me.
The only evidence I need is all dem jigaboos that are in jail...where you'll eventually end up. Fact: 1 in every 3 jigaboo ends up in jail....they're talking about you n*gga
 02-18-2007, 02:25 AM         #254
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You mad you got Sars Jackie? The fact is you love our style, trying to be us, trying to be down listening to rap, tryign to dress like us.

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4. Fall back with your Sars n sh*t
 02-18-2007, 02:34 AM         #255
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
You mad you got Sars Jackie? The fact is you love our style, trying to be us, trying to be down listening to rap, tryign to dress like us.

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4. Fall back with your Sars n sh*t
Bwahaha...like you know what type of music I listen to or my other preferences. Only an idiot like you likes the style of being in jail you low expectation having illiterate. Just so you know, I got the handle 'cause I made fun on this pinoy all the time. Who knows my nig, I may even be a cracker or better yet, one of your kind. Now that would be something

Whassa matter jigaboo....changing the subject 'cause you can't back up your arguments with evidence
 02-18-2007, 02:39 AM         #256
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Bwahaha...like you know what type of music I listen to or my other preferences. Only an idiot like you likes the style of being in jail you low expectation having illiterate. Just so you know, I got the handle 'cause I made fun on this pinoy all the time. Who knows my nig, I may even be a cracker or better yet, one of your kind. Now that would be something

Whassa matter jigaboo....changing the subject 'cause you can't back up your arguments with evidence

Naw because obviously a c.h.i.n.k. like yourself cant carry an argument that doesn't end with "how much" and "whats your street name and phone number". Sorry Jackie Sars you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
 11 years ago '05        #257
juicejuice 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
i like how this thread went from hatin/defending gays

to discriminating against blacks and asians

smh
 02-18-2007, 07:59 AM         #258
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
I'm willin to bet you get hired for a job quicker than my black a.ss
 02-18-2007, 11:02 AM         #259
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said:
I'm willin to bet you get hired for a job quicker than my black a.ss
not really man, they'll just throw the application in the trash with a spanish surname right now, a lot of hate going on against us right now....nothing violent just a lot of hate.
 11 years ago '04        #260
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2914 2914
 RakimAllahNY said:

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago