Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 131
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 JBeezy said:
The difference between homos3xuals and pedophiles is that pedophiles pray on young, innocent kids that are not legal and in some cases haven't even been through puberty. Homos3xuals agree to be in relationships with one another, and legally are independent and can make their own decisions, kids can't. Like it or not, homos3xuality is a partly biological, I'm not sure to what degree but it is in fact, partly biological, according to my pschology professor who is a doctor in Neuro-Psychology so I'll take his word for it over yours.


Like I said before, people can't necessarily control who they're attracted to. It is somewhat biological. And homos3xuals CHOOSE to interact with each other in that manner, so as weird as you, and others think it is, they have every right to consent to homos3xual acts. It doesn't directly affect you, so why should you care? Again, pedophiles pray on young non-legal and sometimes pre-pubescent children. CHILDREN, not grown ups who can decide for themselvs. And if you can't see the difference between a pedophile and a homos3xual, you might want to pick up a book and learn something.


Like someone already said, post some sources that say gays are more likely to get AIDS. Also, there are plenty of heteros3xual relations going on to keep the human race moving forward, so don't you worry about that.


You're right, it might not be "normal" to be gay..........but they both consent to those actions and it doesn't directly effect you so why in the fu*k are you so upset about it?

^^^So why are you defending these f*g**ts?..... at you trying to justify this sh*t. Its not like it directly effects you either if you defend them or not. Unless your gay...


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-15-2007 at 05:05 PM..
 02-15-2007, 05:09 PM         #222
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
^^^So why are you defending these f*g**ts?..... at you trying to justify this sh*t. Its not like it directly effects you either if you defend them or not. Unless your gay...
Do you remember the white people during the civil rights movement, sh*t didn't effect them but they fought for some sh*t they believed was unjust.
 11 years ago '05        #223
bayrider 
space
avatar space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k john amechi

he's trying to make a buck off of being the worlds tallest f*g**t
 11 years ago '06        #224
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 RakimAllahNY said:

Considering being is a life style choice theres nothing wrong with him not liking it. Now if your trying to say there born like that, well then your a retarded and you fallen into there gay agenda and you should do like matthew sheppard and get murked
And how would you know that?
 11 years ago '04        #225
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11232 11232
LMAO @ timmy!



radio: "you know what your saying is flatly homophobic. its bigotry"

timmy: "yeah, well, you know...i hate gay people. there shouldn't be a place in the world for that. yeah im homophobic, i dont like it"

...honestly though, in reading some of these responses, alot of you need an education. ignorance is bliss, but gotdamn...sad.


Last edited by rasheedwallace; 02-15-2007 at 06:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #226
pntblank 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
good for timmy.....so sick of this john amechi bull sh*t to sell his damn book about being gay....
 02-15-2007, 07:00 PM         #227
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Amechi coulda been as gay as he wanted to and noone would have known...how famous was he???????but since fels the need to PROMOTE HOMOs3xUALITY...I feel the need to express HOMOPHOBIA...it means fear of homo's.....fear is not anything ILLEGAL or IMMORAL...maybe u call me scared or ignorant,but I believe it's WRONG.To promote being a homo(sorry I'm not p/c)is discgraceful and disgusting...now their entitled to their lives but I think it's OBVIOUS NO STR8 Peron REALLY CARES FOR IT....we may have to tolerate and respect,but IF u f*gS know we don't like it....keep it to urself.don't write books and makesongs promotin that sh*t Do you actually believe it's NORMAL to be gay:wow: .It's not beautiful like a woman is:D .period cased closed
, did you write that in 2 seconds, can't understand that sh*t.
 02-15-2007, 07:11 PM         #228
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
what???are u retarded???or gay???????
, neither but you had some of the worst grammar and sentence structure, sh*t hurt my g'damn eyes.......
 11 years ago '05        #229
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 demon9991 said:
Do you remember the white people during the civil rights movement, sh*t didn't effect them but they fought for some sh*t they believed was unjust.
Racism and someones s3xual preference have nothing to do with each other, so don't even try to compare the two. Like i said, if you tryin to defend this crap your either accepting this sh*t or gay yourself or like dude said part of the gay agenda whatever that is....what tim said is real, maybe he should kept to himself or use more tact...but the bottomline being homos3xual is just as wrong as every other sin.

P.S. - I don't hate gay people....i just don't like the lifestyle.


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-15-2007 at 07:29 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #230
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11232 11232
 slimwillie said:
Amechi coulda been as gay as he wanted to and noone would have known...how famous was he???????but since fels the need to PROMOTE HOMOs3xUALITY...I feel the need to express HOMOPHOBIA...it means fear of homo's.....fear is not anything ILLEGAL or IMMORAL...maybe u call me scared or ignorant,but I believe it's WRONG.To promote being a homo(sorry I'm not p/c)is discgraceful and disgusting...now their entitled to their lives but I think it's OBVIOUS NO STR8 Peron REALLY CARES FOR IT....we may have to tolerate and respect,but IF u f*gS know we don't like it....keep it to urself.don't write books and makesongs promotin that sh*t Do you actually believe it's NORMAL to be gay:wow: .It's not beautiful like a woman is:D .period cased closed
SOMEBODY is not going to college...
 02-15-2007, 07:39 PM         #231
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Racism and someones s3xual preference have nothing to do with each other, so don't even try to compare the two.
Isn't it hatred still? Otherwise try to prove me wrong on this.

 Killamike79 said:
Like i said, if you tryin to defend this crap your either accepting this sh*t or gay yourself or like dude said part of the gay agenda whatever that is....
Personal attack is childish in this matter.

 Killamike79 said:
what tim said is real, maybe he should kept to himself or use more tact...but the bottomline being homos3xual is just as wrong as every other sin.
What Tim said is real yea, I agree with him with sh*t about the locker room, but you just don't go around saying you hate a group of people and wish they didn't exist on this earth, especially coming from a black man in the United States, all we have to do is open up the history books going back 40 years.
 11 years ago '05        #232
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
Real fu*kin talk^^^
 11 years ago '05        #233
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 demon9991 said:
Isn't it hatred still? Otherwise try to prove me wrong on this.


Personal attack is childish in this matter.


What Tim said is real yea, I agree with him with sh*t about the locker room, but you just don't go around saying you hate a group of people and wish they didn't exist on this earth, especially coming from a black man in the United States, all we have to do is open up the history books going back 40 years.
How is it a personal attack i never said you were gay, so don't take it personal(unless you are)....i suggested that you were because your all for this gay sh*t, well it sounds like it anyways....sitting tryin to make a case for these people, u and about 10 other people in this thread


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-15-2007 at 08:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #234
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Killamike79 said:
^^^So why are you defending these f*g**ts?..... at you trying to justify this sh*t. Its not like it directly effects you either if you defend them or not. Unless your gay...
I think homos3xuality is absolutely disugsting.........but who am I to judge a man for his s3xual preference? It doesn't bother me. If he would have just said something like, "Oh well, I disagree with this lifestyle and think it's wrong", I wouldn't have said anything. But he rambled on about how he thought it was 100% choice and how it would eventually effect the human race

I responded to ignorance, I wasn't necessarily defending homos3xuality.
 02-15-2007, 08:49 PM         #235
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
Isn't it hatred still? Otherwise try to prove me wrong on this.

Well I hate Sprite so I guess that means ima bigot right? Not all hate is the same. Hating something someone cant change is a lot different then hating someones lifestyle. I hate hardcore drug addicts or pedophiles lifestyle, so im in wrong?
 02-15-2007, 09:26 PM         #236
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Well I hate Sprite so I guess that means ima bigot right? Not all hate is the same. Hating something someone cant change is a lot different then hating someones lifestyle. I hate hardcore drug addicts or pedophiles lifestyle, so im in wrong?
lmao, yep hating sprite is the same as hating a homos3xual,

So there's different levels of hate towards another person huh, is there different levels of racism or is it all the on par? You do know that gay people have been k!lled for being that.

Drug addicts choose to do harm to themselves, it has yet to be proven if you're born or if you choose to be gay....can't compare them, 'yet'.

Pedophilia compared to gays.........yep that's just retarded, ask me if you liked to know why I believe that's a stupid comparison.


Last edited by Silver N Black; 02-15-2007 at 09:29 PM..
 02-15-2007, 09:31 PM         #237
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
How is it a personal attack i never said you were gay, so don't take it personal(unless you are)....i suggested that you were because your all for this gay sh*t, well it sounds like it anyways....sitting tryin to make a case for these people, u and about 10 other people in this thread
 demon9991 said:
Do you remember the white people during the civil rights movement, sh*t didn't effect them but they fought for some sh*t they believed was unjust.
......................
 02-15-2007, 09:51 PM         #238
da hnic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus to add my two sence.... since tim came out and said what he said.. david stern said hes no longer a.ssociated wit the nba.. so now opion can get you banned from the nba... jus thought id let yall know that... i think personally everyone is entitled to their opion... sh*t if not then why did they ask??
 02-15-2007, 09:54 PM         #239
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da hnic said:
jus to add my two sence.... since tim came out and said what he said.. david stern said hes no longer a.ssociated wit the nba.. so now opion can get you banned from the nba... jus thought id let yall know that... i think personally everyone is entitled to their opion... sh*t if not then why did they ask??
nah, a player wouldn't get banned, he'd probably get a fine.
 11 years ago '04        #240
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 da hnic said:
jus to add my two sence.... since tim came out and said what he said.. david stern said hes no longer a.ssociated wit the nba.. so now opion can get you banned from the nba... jus thought id let yall know that... i think personally everyone is entitled to their opion... sh*t if not then why did they ask??
When you represent something (whether you think so or not he made millions off the NBA and is probably getting proceeds from jersey sales/video games/etc) you can't just say any ol half witted bullsh*t you want to. Anyone with even the SLIGHTEST bit of sense can tell you that. Plus its my feeling that opinions based on ignorance are worthless. I know the PC thing is that 'Everyone has their own opinion' but opinions are EXTREMELY overrated IMO (irony :rolleyes:). You shouldn't be able to say dumb sh*t try to use your 'opinion' as your guard against the backlash.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy