Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
being gay, straight is a CHOICE, a preference... come on duke..ya n*ggas say when ya was born u automatically liked women... NO..
as a child, you grow up seeing various examples of human relationships..back in the days it used to be man and woman, now kids are growing up seeing man and man, woman and woman...
besides the point, you grew up seeing these examples..and throughout your youth..you slowly build your preference.. most kids used to see couples kiss and responded by saying "EWWW" back in the day..
those reactions were generated because the kid has picked up a negative image of above ^^ from either family, tv show, or other outside source.
However, the reactions of that same child would be different if he was raised with different values. For example, if the child was raised by gay parents, he would be comfortable(actually it would be natural) with seeing two men kiss and he would believe that that is the standard form of a relationship in life; then, he will grow to believe that heteros3xual relationships are against moral values and consider heteros3xuals homos3xual. lol..that is why i believe gay people are not born gay and simply, choose to be gay.
 02-15-2007, 11:23 AM         #202
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
you must be gay
and the award for most ignorant post of the week goes to... so what you're telling me is that i have to be gay, simply because i don't discriminate against the gay community? i'm a.ssuming you're close-mindedness is a disease, too?
 11 years ago '04        #203
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 aRs0NisT said:
being gay, straight is a CHOICE, a preference... come on duke..ya n*ggas say when ya was born u automatically liked women... NO..
as a child, you grow up seeing various examples of human relationships..back in the days it used to be man and woman, now kids are growing up seeing man and man, woman and woman...
besides the point, you grew up seeing these examples..and throughout your youth..you slowly build your preference.. most kids used to see couples kiss and responded by saying "EWWW" back in the day..
those reactions were generated because the kid has picked up a negative image of above ^^ from either family, tv show, or other outside source.
However, the reactions of that same child would be different if he was raised with different values. For example, if the child was raised by gay parents, he would be comfortable(actually it would be natural) with seeing two men kiss and he would believe that that is the standard form of a relationship in life; then, he will grow to believe that heteros3xual relationships are against moral values and consider heteros3xuals homos3xual. lol..that is why i believe gay people are not born gay and simply, choose to be gay.
so explain how people who grow up seeing healthy heteros3xual relations ships and have two loving, heteros3xual parents, turn out gay. I have a hard time believing that people want to be gay. Who would want to have their a.ss beat constantly in high school, have their property vandalized, have people spit at them and deny them opportunities. Who would want to grow up like that? I just have a really hard time believing that someone would want to go thru life having to explain why they act a certain way.
 11 years ago '04        #204
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
And i know people who grew up with two females in the house and they are no where near being gay. Your reasoning is just too black and white to say "its defiantly a choice that you choose to like women or like men."
 02-15-2007, 11:35 AM         #205
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have dissected the Brain to the point that they know the difference between a normal person and a serial k!ller. So if your born gay, wouldn't they be able to figure it out? They know damn well your not born that way, but could you imagine the reaction if a scientist came out and said "There not born gay".
 11 years ago '04        #206
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Im just saying that somewhere down the line, people dont choose to be gay. whether they are born that way or not, i have no clue, cause im not a geneticist, but i know that i personally can't control the way i feel toward a female, it just kinda happens, so how can i expect for you, or anybody else for that matter to feel any different about the ones that they have interest in, hetero or homo?

Just let these people be. If they aren't interfering with your s3xual preference, leave them be and let them live their life. You dont have to agree with what their doing, but being able to accept and understand to a point that "hey, its not how i feel, but do what you do," is important. John Amechi being in a locker room changing has nothing to do with him trying to start a relationship with you. Its different if he's kissing you're teammate in the lockerroom or smashin some dude in the shower, but he obviously aint do that, so why have a problem with it now.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 02-15-2007 at 11:45 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #207
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
amaechi planned this out perfectly, he's pimpin the system lovely
free publicity + new book + public sympathy = $$$
what really takes (basket)balls is to come out when you're still playing, not when you're safely out of the league
wake me up when a prominent, current athlete comes out
 11 years ago '04        #208
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
But remember, the Amechi story was over, until Tim Hardaway said what he said. You can thank him for making this story bigger than what it is...
 02-15-2007, 11:48 AM         #209
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He spoke his opinion on someones lifestyle. Its ESPN who asks every athlete on the TV just praying this happens. Timmy was the only athlete man enough to step up and speak what he really feels.
 11 years ago '05        #210
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
i would prop you guys, maroon and s3xy rexy, for the great input, but i gave out too much props. anyway, i might have confused every1 with my stance on homos3xuals. I'm neutral when it comes to gay people. I can't stand flamboyant gays, but i have friends that are madd cool and funny, that are gay, but not flamboyant.. I believe that with all of this information out now, it drives people insane; and with all the scientists out nowadays, releasing information that a "gay gene" might be in your body from birth has many men acting paranoid in their own minds. Men see homos3xual things and start questioning themselves. For example, you catch yourself staring at a man because he has something you want(not himself) such as a certain quality, a trait like being comedic, or something physical like having muscle mass with low body fat...Many men will question themselves and wonder if they are turning gay off of something so minor like this. (Even though, it is completely normal to have those thoughts and idolize.)
 11 years ago '06        #211
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$2,506 | Props total: 1622 1622
DAMN I LEFT FOR A SECOND TO COMMIT A HATE CRIME, COME BACK AND ITS 16 PAGES :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #212
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
For the people who say, Gay is not a choice and they can't help who they are attracted too.

Howcome you fu*ks dont get that same compassion to sick a.ss pedaphiles. You can bring up the same arguement that Pedaphiles, can't help they are attracted to younger boys. Its something they just can't control. NO PEOPLE DONT SAY THAT sh*t? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ITS A BUNCH OF BULLsh*t.

Being gay is NOT NORMAL. Likeing Young Boys is NOT NORMAL. You can control this sh*t, and I feel Tim Hardaway that f*g**try should not be accepted in our society.

fag**try, is a threat to the human race. How, you ask? Gays are more likely to get AIDS than any other person. Thats a fu*kin threat. This is totally against the LAWS OF MAN. I'm not talking about Laws that people made up, but the biological laws that effects human reproduction.

Being a f*g**t is not normal, and shouldnt be accepted.

You n*ggas who are in support of this sh*t, must be for f*g marriages.
 11 years ago '05        #213
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
So are people in here saying something around them at an early age makes them gay? Because I see people comparing it to Serial k!llers, Rapist & wh0ores. You don't learn gay. You either are or you aren't. And for people to judge gay people is fu*king retarded. It wasn't their choice to be gay. It is what their mind is telling them. Just like a man's mind tells him he likes girls and just like a woman's mind tells her she likes guys.
 Hold That said:
For the people who say, Gay is not a choice and they can't help who they are attracted too.

Howcome you fu*ks dont get that same compassion to sick a.ss pedaphiles. You can bring up the same arguement that Pedaphiles, can't help they are attracted to younger boys. Its something they just can't control. NO PEOPLE DONT SAY THAT sh*t? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE ITS A BUNCH OF BULLsh*t.

Being gay is NOT NORMAL. Likeing Young Boys is NOT NORMAL. You can control this sh*t, and I feel Tim Hardaway that f*g**try should not be accepted in our society.

fag**try, is a threat to the human race. How, you ask? Gays are more likely to get AIDS than any other person. Thats a fu*kin threat. This is totally against the LAWS OF MAN. I'm not talking about Laws that people made up, but the biological laws that effects human reproduction.

You n*ggas who are in support of this sh*t, must be for f*g marriages.
Man it is people like you who don't deserve to live here. Obviously being a pedophile isn't curable dumb a.ss. Because they've tried every type of reform, drug and rehab and it just doesn't work. Please prove where gays are more likely to get AIDS. Why the fu*k do you care if gay people get married? How exactly does that affect you? It's sad that they let people with your education use computers.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-15-2007 at 02:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #214
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,325 | Props total: 8373 8373
gays and being racist towards blacks in not on the same level in my opinion.
yu got priest and politicians resigning after they gay lives got exposed.
its not the same.
majority of America is against gays

unlike most
Tim just had the balls to give a direct answer = freedom of speech
now if he was employed by the NBA then yes he would be wrong
but just like Amechi he is out the league

if thats the case then the NBA needs to create a rule barring the press from asking any NBA players their opinion on having a gay teammate

[pic - click to view]

so as a current or retired NBA player i gotta gotta side with david sterns opinion?
when did the nba ever talk about this subject???
in david stern fashion he has avoided issues like this
 11 years ago '06        #215
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 RobCrotch said:
and the award for most ignorant post of the week goes to... so what you're telling me is that i have to be gay, simply because i don't discriminate against the gay community? i'm a.ssuming you're close-mindedness is a disease, too?
ur gay.
 11 years ago '05        #216
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 984 984
first of all....Timmy was being interviewed and he was asked "how do you feel about gays, he didnt just come out of nowhere and say that

very well put 'Hold That', props
 02-15-2007, 03:49 PM         #217
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
gays and being racist towards blacks in not on the same level in my opinion.
yu got priest and politicians resigning after they gay lives got exposed.
its not the same.
majority of America is against gays
Isn't hate, hate? Whichever way a person tries to put it hating on a group of people is still that. Also that remark about the majority of Americans being against gays, remember when it was like that for blacks? So what your saying is that if the majority of the country is behind an ideology you'll support it?

Javon23 said:
unlike most
Tim just had the balls to give a direct answer = freedom of speech
now if he was employed by the NBA then yes he would be wrong
but just like Amechi he is out the league
having the balls to speak ignorantly about a group of people isn't intelligent nor brave, it's ignorance and hatred.

Javon23 said:
if thats the case then the NBA needs to create a rule barring the press from asking any NBA players their opinion on having a gay teammate
They should just stop asking controversial questions all together, no?

Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

so as a current or retired NBA player i gotta gotta side with david sterns opinion?
when did the nba ever talk about this subject???
in david stern fashion he has avoided issues like this
Does an organization as big as the NBA really have to speak where they stand on discrimination and hate? You should already know their position.
 11 years ago '04        #218
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
The difference between homos3xuals and pedophiles is that pedophiles pray on young, innocent kids that are not legal and in some cases haven't even been through puberty. Homos3xuals agree to be in relationships with one another, and legally are independent and can make their own decisions, kids can't. Like it or not, homos3xuality is a partly biological, I'm not sure to what degree but it is in fact, partly biological, according to my pschology professor who is a doctor in Neuro-Psychology so I'll take his word for it over yours.

Like I said before, people can't necessarily control who they're attracted to. It is somewhat biological. And homos3xuals CHOOSE to interact with each other in that manner, so as weird as you, and others think it is, they have every right to consent to homos3xual acts. It doesn't directly affect you, so why should you care? Again, pedophiles pray on young non-legal and sometimes pre-pubescent children. CHILDREN, not grown ups who can decide for themselvs. And if you can't see the difference between a pedophile and a homos3xual, you might want to pick up a book and learn something.

Like someone already said, post some sources that say gays are more likely to get AIDS. Also, there are plenty of heteros3xual relations going on to keep the human race moving forward, so don't you worry about that.

You n*ggas who are in support of this sh*t, must be for f*g marriages
You're right, it might not be "normal" to be gay..........but they both consent to those actions and it doesn't directly effect you so why in the fu*k are you so upset about it?
 11 years ago '04        #219
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,325 | Props total: 8373 8373

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2007, 04:48 PM         #220
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I kinda blame Dan Le Batard... he knew how Tim would answer, he's gonna put it bluntly, he gave the most animated postgame interviews when he played, Dan even admitted he knew Timmy would give him a direct answer wit no bs.... so as wrong as Tim was to reply in that manner I also put blame on a Miami mediaperson for pushing the subject
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy