Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #181
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 JBeezy said:
Tim Hardaway is a dumbass for this........and sadly some of you idiots seem to feel the same way.
yup....i aint read ne of the other pages...but someone need to tell this chump to grow the fu*k up...hes a grown man for sh*ts sake.
 11 years ago '06        #182
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 ginobili 20 said:
he is a nobody, you are mad young and need a history lesson dude avereged
20 points and 10 a.ssists at least 3 years in a row, that alone doesn't classify him as a nobody.

if amechi can make loot off of being a flammer then a dude who played with
somebody who could of been a flammer then he has the right to his opinion.

maybe your mad your boyfriend didn't get you an amechi jersey for valentines day

11 years ago '06        #183
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 RakimAllahNY said:
Heres n avy for all you gay lovers

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #184
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132
tim hardaway is my hero.. this is basketball no one wants to get physical against a p*nis sucker.. he might like the sh*t fu*king f*g**t fu*k gays
 11 years ago '04        #185
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972

[pic - click to view]

this is prolly why amaechi was so garbage
he was always focused on the wrong "balls"
 11 years ago '05        #186
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #187
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Man, this is ridiculous.

If steve nash came out and said "I hate black people, i have to deal with them, but i can't stand them, i hate everything about them." Every single person on this forum would be screaming "fu*k steve nash."

Yeah, Tim Hardaway told the truth, but there is a way that you do it. Its ridiculous that people still think like this. I fear for what people still think of African Americans if the world still thinks like this about gay people. If you're not gay, WHY THE fu*k DO YOU CARE IS SOMEONE ELSE IS. If they not trying to fu*k me i can care less...These people arent fiends, they dont run around locker rooms looking at your sh*t or trying to grab your a.ss. People need to grow the fu*k up and just leave these people alone.

But I do agree with ya'll in the fact that John Amechi is making money off of this is ridiculous in its own right. If your gay, the world doesnt need you to throw a parade for it. Keep it moving and live your life...

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 02-15-2007 at 06:44 AM..
 02-15-2007, 06:44 AM         #188
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe people are are laughing at this and PRAISING him. Its funny how some of yall make fun of gay people jsut to prove how hetero you are lol, it really is sad. You know whats gonna happen right? Your son or your daughter is going to come out gay.
 11 years ago '05        #189
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,365 | Props total: 14243 14243
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope Amaechi gay a.ss dont spark a movement and the NBA f*gs all come out skipping in pink jerseys n sh*t...that would fu*k up the league

Imagine Shaq skippin and hissin down the court

I HATE GAY PEOPLE!
 11 years ago '05        #190
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 currybai said:
You know whats gonna happen right? Your son or your daughter is going to come out gay.
Sorry son, theres no f*g**try in my blood.
 11 years ago '06        #191
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ my n*gga timmy.. He was speaking the truth for real.. who wants some f*g**ts running around the locker room

I missed that man... I missed it..
 02-15-2007, 08:54 AM         #192
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:

[pic - click to view]

Man he stopped dead in the middle of tha play and was looking as his balls like:wow:

11 years ago '06        #193
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
Tim hardaway is the dumbest guy ever...

Jon amecahi is just trying to make money=wack

Being Gay I could careless if you are.foreal yall all sound dum cuz everyone got someone gay in your family.

I dont think being gay is a choice its something your born with cuz I think make the choice to be straight or attracted to women I was born like this.
 11 years ago '06        #194
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
lol yall crazy
 11 years ago '04        #195
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
i just think that he really didn't express himself well. i think he meant that he really just hated the lifestyle. that sh*t makes me sick when i'm watching mtv and see men kissing men or seeing men act more feminine that actual women.......so i guess i hate it to. i'm just mad that he apologized for his comments 3 hours after he made them. because if that the way feel your not gonna feel differently in 3 hours.
 02-15-2007, 09:59 AM         #196
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s3xy Rexy said:
Man, this is ridiculous.

If steve nash came out and said "I hate black people, i have to deal with them, but i can't stand them, i hate everything about them." Every single person on this forum would be screaming "fu*k steve nash."

Yeah, Tim Hardaway told the truth, but there is a way that you do it. Its ridiculous that people still think like this. I fear for what people still think of African Americans if the world still thinks like this about gay people. If you're not gay, WHY THE fu*k DO YOU CARE IS SOMEONE ELSE IS. If they not trying to fu*k me i can care less...These people arent fiends, they dont run around locker rooms looking at your sh*t or trying to grab your a.ss. People need to grow the fu*k up and just leave these people alone.

But I do agree with ya'll in the fact that John Amechi is making money off of this is ridiculous in its own right. If your gay, the world doesnt need you to throw a parade for it. Keep it moving and live your life...

Considering that being black is something your born with and cant change, and being gay is a choice, Nash would be in the wrong.
 02-15-2007, 10:59 AM         #197
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word I agree yo Gay people shoudlnt be on earth
 02-15-2007, 10:59 AM         #198
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word yo, I agree yo gay people shouldnt be walking on earth
 11 years ago '04        #199
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 RakimAllahNY said:

Considering that being black is something your born with and cant change, and being gay is a choice, Nash would be in the wrong.
I dont know that being gay is a choice, cause im not gay. I didn't all of a sudden choose to like women and be heteros3xual, it just kinda happened, so how why should i expect homos3xuality to be any different. I dont understand human chemical makeup and genetics, and imma guess that you're not a scientist either...

Ignorance breeds hate, and the fact is that alot of people dont understand homos3xuality and choose to live in ignorance about it. I bet any money that if you've ever been to a gym, and had to take a shower afterwards, there was a gay guy in the locker room with you. You can't change what another man may think about you, but there is a way you represent yourself with the words you choose. Gay people are real, and they exist, and for people to say some of the stuff they are saying, its just straight up uneducated...

No one's asking you to all of a sudden be all for gay people, cause im against it, i think its unnatural given the nature of s3x, but the fact that you can feel hate toward a group because of their lifestyle and not of their character is crazy, disagreeing is one thing, but hating is something entirely more serious

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 02-15-2007 at 11:03 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #200
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 RobCrotch said:
all this co-signing Hardaway's comments is absurd. why is someone being gay a problem? what did they do to you? nothing. this stereotype is just ridiculous. and people wonder why the world is so fu*ked up.
you must be gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy