Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
cali hahahahahaha punked ny and the fake east coast wanna bes hahahhaha 2 pac real west coast cat ur hero just clowned u lames with the truth when u foos gonna take ur wak a.ss grabing wanna be gangster sh*t and stop trying to be us u aint a blood or crip lame ur a d!ck ridding groopy u havent been to the coast say u were kikin with us say u know pyru say u know who ever lol local hoods run ur city makin u all look stupid

Last edited by Cezaroh; 02-17-2007 at 02:33 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
How ironic, a New York n*gga throwing up gang signs, talkin bout, he don't like seeing other NY n*ggaz throwing up gang signs. BTW, we started that gang sh*t, don't get it twisted.
 11 years ago '06        #83
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Lol. at mofos Thinking The East coast is soft.

NY been Had Gangs. Just Not that Blood and Crip sh*t.
Guilliani Is the d*ck who made Bloods popular...

n*ggaz dont be swetting that sh*t Now. A lot of them Gang n*ggas is pus*y Straight up. They would get herbed up and sh*t .so they joined a bunch a n*ggas so they can feel tough. Thats not all of them but a lot them is pus*y by themselves..real talk.
 11 years ago '06        #84
killaqnz92 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
fu*k that.....who the fu*k are they to say EAST is biteing just cuz we have gangs???......fu*k them we gonna have bloods and crips here just like every other gang that goes to other states and citys and makes another "SET" IN OTHER PLACES.....

OK NEW YORK STARTED RAP...WE DONT SAY THE WEST SIDE CANT RAP JUST CAUSE WE STARTRED IT.......WE LET THEM DO THE RAP sh*t AND WE ARE NOT SAYING
"fu*k WEST SIDE THEY NOT ORIGINAL THEY TRYING TO RAP NOW"
we dont say sh*t like that soooo fu*k them too if they got a problem with us.....OHHHHH YEAAAAA fu*k TRY DYKE HE ON EVERYONES d*ck.....
 11 years ago '05        #85
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
n*gga, even Pac exposing you Eastcoast wannabe g'z.
 11 years ago '05        #86
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
 killaqnz92 said:
fu*k that.....who the fu*k are they to say EAST is biteing just cuz we have gangs???......fu*k them we gonna have bloods and crips here just like every other gang that goes to other states and citys and makes another "SET" IN OTHER PLACES.....

OK NEW YORK STARTED RAP...WE DONT SAY THE WEST SIDE CANT RAP JUST CAUSE WE STARTRED IT.......WE LET THEM DO THE RAP sh*t AND WE ARE NOT SAYING
"fu*k WEST SIDE THEY NOT ORIGINAL THEY TRYING TO RAP NOW"
we dont say sh*t like that soooo fu*k them too if they got a problem with us.....OHHHHH YEAAAAA fu*k TRY DYKE HE ON EVERYONES d*ck.....
you must be in a "gang" from New York....
Maybe the same "gang" Lil Wayne (same guy in your avator) claims to be from...
 11 years ago '06        #87
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
I'M FROM NY AND HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT sh*t TOO.
 11 years ago '07        #88
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
so many years and the man still stirs sh*t up, R.I.P.
 11 years ago '04        #89
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
[QUOTE=slimwillie;8902573] G's in Minnesota [QUOTE]

be careful with that smart sh*t dogs.
come on look at my sig.

not minnesota as a whole but Minneapolis and her 1st layer burbs [i.e. like yonkers,LI to the boros], in minneapolis it will go down.

the Mini "Apple" homie.
it just aint 24 hours like the big apple.
kids is 730 on the north,crillz all day long on that side.

:sleepy:
 02-17-2007, 03:10 PM         #90
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole discussion is pointless. The movie is old as fu*k and pac is dead, so quit digging up this old bullsh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #91
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
Tupac was from New York
 11 years ago '06        #92
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Pac is from fukkin NY what the fuk he talkin about??
 11 years ago '06        #93
93G4Life 
space
space
 Tight_Grip said:
Razor you wouldn't survive in no hood stfu white boy

11 years ago '06        #94
93G4Life 
space
space
 Menelek said:
Lol. at mofos Thinking The East coast is soft.

NY been Had Gangs. Just Not that Blood and Crip sh*t.
Guilliani Is the d*ck who made Bloods popular...

n*ggaz dont be swetting that sh*t Now. A lot of them Gang n*ggas is pus*y Straight up. They would get herbed up and sh*t .so they joined a bunch a n*ggas so they can feel tough. Thats not all of them but a lot them is pus*y by themselves..real talk.

I punked a fu*cking so-called blood at my campus and I dared him to get his "goonies" dude was claming he was from the Chi and the shyt we was talking about was music and he caught feelings when I told him his shyt was garbage. He then started talkin about how he's a blood and how long he been in it so I said "blood or not your music is trash and the truth remains I'm not scared of no blood you can get it too".. I tell you man, dudes claiming sets that be punks don't need to be claiming no gang man..
 11 years ago '06        #95
killaqnz92 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
 93G4Life said:
I punked a fu*cking so-called blood at my campus and I dared him to get his "goonies" dude was claming he was from the Chi and the shyt we was talking about was music and he caught feelings when I told him his shyt was garbage. He then started talkin about how he's a blood and how long he been in it so I said "blood or not your music is trash and the truth remains I'm not scared of no blood you can get it too".. I tell you man, dudes claiming sets that be punks don't need to be claiming no gang man..

YEA I AGREE WITH THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST CLAIMING AND THEY ARE pus*y.....ok but dont get it twisted new York bloods and crips will put one in a n*gga.......i mean there is an exception to everything i mean there are some pus*y n*ggas who just use that as protection but at the same time new york or compton its the same n*ggas will die for fu*kin around....... thats it it started in L.A and moved to N.Y and what.......things expand thing dont only stay in one place soooo that dose not mean we are biters.......if we stop bloods and crips RAP IS FOR NEW YORK ONLY.......NO PLACE ELS!!!!!!!....
 02-17-2007, 11:01 PM         #96
eazy.hustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha tha sh*t is just stupid.
1)tupac was born in new york
2)he wouldnt have made the song "old school" where he
gives props to tha east coast... he just actin a fool and sh*t..
 11 years ago '06        #97
93G4Life 
space
space
He was just mad at Biggie because he thought he was set up by Biggie. LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy