2pac: "I hate when New york n!ggas throw up gang signs" [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
Pac was a great rapper, and also a great actor. This n*gga was ACTING like a THUG, and started to believe his own lies.

Wanted to live that life so bad, and had to pay the price.. His boys said Pac couldnt f!ght, never k!lled anyone, and never sold drugs(admitted that himself).

He is a posterboy for a fake thug. The n*gga was just ahead of his time, and was one hell of a poet.

n*gga went to preforming arts school. I know im going to catch hell for this, but what I'm saying is TRUTH.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-13-2007 at 07:20 PM..
 02-13-2007, 07:31 PM         #62
gou510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
think about this... what rappers are really hard or thugs or gangsters or what not? thats rite none. so fu*k it thats all it is an illusion really.
 02-13-2007, 07:41 PM         #63
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Pac was a great rapper, and also a great actor. This n*gga was ACTING like a THUG, and started to believe his own lies.

Wanted to live that life so bad, and had to pay the price.. His boys said Pac couldnt f!ght, never k!lled anyone, and never sold drugs(admitted that himself).

He is a posterboy for a fake thug. The n*gga was just ahead of his time, and was one hell of a poet.

n*gga went to preforming arts school. I know im going to catch hell for this, but what I'm saying is TRUTH.
how did he act like a thug?......check it out before you start yappin bullsh*t

he did sell drugs, admitted that himself, go watch ressurection
 11 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Thug-Life said:
how did he act like a thug?......check it out before you start yappin bullsh*t

he did sell drugs, admitted that himself, go watch ressurection
"

He never sold drugs was pretty strong..
He sold ONCE but he said he fu*ked up the package so the dealers wouldnt give him another one. DONT SOUND LIKE A DRUG DEALER TO ME.

n*gga was an actor, wether you like it or not. He HUNG around thugs. If you hang around that sh*t you start to believe your one yourself.

When did Pac ever put in work?

The only work he put in was in the studio. Even if you look at ressurection, you can tell his real personality from his fake one.

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth. Once the camera got in front of him, his old personality changed and he turned into a different person.

I believe Pac knew he had to pick up a certain image so black youths would actually want to listen to what he had to say. He know DUMB a.ss n*ggaS LIKE YOU, would not have listened unless he was dancing in front of a camera putting on a fake act claiming howmuch of a thug he was. He knew he would have never been able to touch so many people if he didnt put on that Thug Life act. His whole motive in life was to make an impact on people. n*gga spent most of his time in preforming arts class, and in the studio. He was a great a.ss actor, and many said he could have even won a Oscar.

You take that acting ability, and the fact that he started to actually believe he was a thug, you have a great Fake Thug. Most REAL true thug n*ggas will tell you Pac was a poser. Just because he had a loud mouth and constantly claiming he was one doesnt make him one. n*gga NEVER put in work on the street to even be considered one.

Pac was the best studio gangster to ever live.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-13-2007 at 07:51 PM..
 02-13-2007, 07:53 PM         #65
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
"

He sold ONCE but he said he fu*ked up the package so the dealers wouldnt give him another one. DONT SOUND LIKE A DRUG DEALER TO ME.

n*gga was an actor, wether you like it or not. He HUNG around thugs. If you hang around that sh*t you start to believe your one yourself.

The only work he put in was in the studio. Even if you look at ressurection, you can tell his real personality from his fake one.

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth.

I believe Pac knew he had to pick up a certain image so black youths would actually want to listen to what he had to say. He know DUMB a.ss n*ggaS LIKE YOU, would not have listened unless he was dancing in front of a camera putting on a fake act claiming howmuch of a thug he was. He knew he would have never been able to touch so many people if he didnt put on that Thug Life act. His whole motive in life was to make an impact on people. n*gga spent most of his time in preforming arts class, and in the studio. He was a great a.ss actor, and many said he could have even won a Oscar.

You take that acting ability, and the fact that he started to actually believe he was a thug, you have a great Fake Thug. Most REAL true thug n*ggas will tell you Pac was a poser. Just because he had a loud mouth and constantly claiming he was one doesnt make him one. n*gga NEVER put in work on the street to even be considered one.

do u know what a studio g is?
 11 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Thug-Life said:
do u know what a studio g is?
Yes its 2 pac.

Look, I know you will never agree with me. One your name is Thug-Life. Two, you have Pac quotes in your sig. Three, I'm willing to bet you have a 2Pac related tattoo of some sort. Four, you probably have a Pac poster collages and bobble heads in your room. Your probably the biggest Pac fan on this site.

We will have to agree too disagree.
 02-13-2007, 07:59 PM         #67
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Yes its 2 pac.

Look, I know you will never agree with me. One your name is Thug-Life. Two, you have Pac quotes in your sig. Three, I'm willing to bet you have a 2Pac related tattoo of some sort. Four, you probably have a Pac poster collages and bobble heads in your room. Your probably the biggest Pac fan on this site.

We will have to agree too disagree.
so what (no pac tat, posters, bobble heads), is it faIr for me to say you playstation posters in your rooms, crash bandicot bobble heads? no

why would i agree with someone who doesnt know what theyre talkin about

you callin him a studio g, an actor like you lived with him and videotaped all his moves

pac doesnt make g'd up tracks, go listen to his music

Last edited by Thug-Life; 02-13-2007 at 08:02 PM..
 02-13-2007, 09:15 PM         #68
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Biggie Don't Know Nothing About This, Biggie Don't Know Nothing About No Gang Signs"
 11 years ago '04        #69
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
2pac is the fakest fu*ker in the history of music.

Millie Vanilli included.

I never respected that hypocrite
 02-13-2007, 09:36 PM         #70
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
"

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth. Once the camera got in front of him, his old personality changed and he turned into a different person.

Everything you said was the most ignorant sh*t I have seen posted in the last two months! Anyway, Pac was the only rapper that got off for k!lling two police officers and that's a real fact!
 02-14-2007, 09:37 AM         #71
RaYo Unleashed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidMSaze said:
howcome I KNEW it was this guy that made this thread? LMAOOO
because you read my name
 02-14-2007, 09:41 AM         #72
RaYo Unleashed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said:
the video is from the 90's you stupid son of a bi*ch, did you just discover 2pac and hiphop after N Sync broke up or what?..i gotta agree with everyone else on this board you make some seriously fu*king retarded threads, hang yourself with your keyboard cord
:finger: who don't know its from the 90's ? pac made a very valid point that I just happen to agree with.
 02-14-2007, 11:23 AM         #73
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
wrong he didn't k!ll them he shot them
Still it hasn't been done and gotten away with legally.
 11 years ago '05        #74
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Man,Cali got gangbanging on lock,But being from ny i've seen n*ggaz rep too hard and in fl...lol yo there's like 20 gangs here......But gangs did originate from ny though
 02-14-2007, 06:41 PM         #75
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At all these n*ggaz talking like they knew Pac and Biggie.
At all these n*ggaz arguing over who's city has the most crime.

See what rap's done to these young and sadly some old n*ggaz. Wearing a color or throwing up a sign don't make you some kind of super thug. At the end of the day a bullet can go through your hand or any rag and you can die the same as the next n*gga. Honestly we in America, no matter how bad an area is you still have the opportunity to do better. n*ggaz in the hood still manage to get cars, have tv's, wear nice clothes/jewelry. Plain and simple take the hardest n*gga from wherever and send him overseas to live in real poverty and violence like in Kingston, Rio de Janeiro, or Lagos and see how long they last.

What you know about men being stuck in a tire and burnt to death in public?

What you know about men being hung and gutted on their front lawn for everyone to see?

What you know about every women in the family from grandma to youngest daughter being r*ped?

What you know about people being cut up with machetes in the middle of the street?

And ya'll n*ggaz wanna glorify selling drugs and guns talk?!?!?!

That kinda talk make a n*gga think Bill Cosby was right when he was up there on his soapbox. I'd be bitter too if I spent all that time being f!ghting for freedom in the 60's and this is what the majority of the youth think like. Glorifying rappers that ain't even gangsta's or thugs themselves.
 11 years ago '06        #76
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 str8_akademiks said:

Millie Vanilli included.

You must be into EMO music.
 11 years ago '06        #77
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 str8_akademiks said:

Millie Vanilli included.

HATIN a.ss n*gga, NOTORIOUS B.I.G. WAS THE BIGGEST AND FAKEST HOE a.ss n*gga/RAPPER EVER..
 02-17-2007, 12:38 AM         #78
JohnDillinger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaYo Unleashed said:

"Them n!ggas wouldnt survive in Cali."East coast gettin sonned again.
he hated when new york n*ggaz robbed him and shot him the fu*k up too

and i guess he didnt survive in cali any better than he survived in new york

get off the dead dik

i hate when i see a westcoast cat tryin to rap

hiphop was born in ny and will die in ny

Last edited by JohnDillinger; 02-17-2007 at 12:39 AM..
 02-17-2007, 12:44 AM         #79
DJsharpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Jimmy really stole that nuccas swagger!

RaYo Unleashed said:

"Them n!ggas wouldnt survive in Cali."East coast gettin sonned again.
 11 years ago '05        #80
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Out Here In California We Warn Ya We'll bomb On You Motherfu*kers We Do Our Job" - 2pac

WEST COAST !

Last edited by PussyFiend; 02-17-2007 at 06:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy