2pac: "I hate when New york n!ggas throw up gang signs" [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
 137
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Damn look at all the New Yorkers coming in here getting offended. Even though Pac was born in NY, he took to his LA side since that's where he spent his most crucial years growing up. All he was doing was warning NY rappers about why not to do that. Nevermind, that he went out and did it on his own. He lived out there.

And btw, NY hoods are not dangerous. NY has some of the most cleanest hoods or urban areas in the United States. Plenty of the projects in NY are clean. It's just that the stupid kids from out here keep glorifyin hood when in fact it's not hood and it's only them trying to act bad and creating a bout it bout it area.
 02-13-2007, 05:07 PM         #42
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
HELL NO,

PAC BEFORE PRISON=REAL PAC, PAC AFTER PRISON=ANGRY WARFARE PAC...

death row ain't do sh*t to pac, the system did..

Pacs closest folks will tell you HE WAS NOT GANGSTA, PAC was a lost soul with mad cases and sh*t dude was lost. He went to prison ON SOME BULLsh*t, that made it worst but it made him reflect on how life was. When he got out he already had a fu*ked up mind, then comes SUGE and totally bails him out and sets him up nicely.

What you think Pac's return was?, to be the old political pac? hell nah he needed to portray the image of deathrow. Suge was looking for the authentic face of deathROW and he found it with PAC, so pac went with it and got in too deep. Like Ice T said, pac shouldn't had been acting like he gangsta from the west when we all know he wasnt that, but Pac was just doing his JOB to get paid.


His LOYALTY was to SUGE and as you saw in the video he got soo comfortable that he thought he could go at gangstas and stomp them out and didnt expect retaliation, Like I said he got too comfortable in his new "GANGSTA" image that got driven to the beyond by now being on death row.
 11 years ago '06        #43
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
Pacs closest folks will tell you HE WAS NOT GANGSTA, PAC was a lost soul with mad cases and sh*t dude was lost. He went to prison ON SOME BULLsh*t, that made it worst but it made him reflect on how life was. When he got out he already had a fu*ked up mind, then comes SUGE and totally bails him out and sets him up nicely.

What you think Pac's return was?, to be the old political pac? hell nah he needed to portray the image of deathrow. Suge was looking for the authentic face of deathROW and he found it with PAC, so pac went with it and got in too deep. Like Ice T said, pac shouldn't had been acting like he gangsta from the west when we all know he wasnt that, but Pac was just doing his JOB to get paid.


His LOYALTY was to SUGE and as you saw in the video he got soo comfortable that he thought he could go at gangstas and stomp them out and didnt expect retaliation, Like I said he got too comfortable in his new "GANGSTA" image that got driven to the beyond by now being on death row.

HOMIE, I'M SAYIN THOUGH, BIGGIE WASN'T GANGSTA EITHER... PAC SHOT A COP AND GOT AWAY WITH IT, WHAT THE fu*k DID BIG DO?
 02-13-2007, 05:19 PM         #44
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
Pacs closest folks will tell you HE WAS NOT GANGSTA, PAC was a lost soul with mad cases and sh*t dude was lost. He went to prison ON SOME BULLsh*t, that made it worst but it made him reflect on how life was. When he got out he already had a fu*ked up mind, then comes SUGE and totally bails him out and sets him up nicely.

What you think Pac's return was?, to be the old political pac? hell nah he needed to portray the image of deathrow. Suge was looking for the authentic face of deathROW and he found it with PAC, so pac went with it and got in too deep. Like Ice T said, pac shouldn't had been acting like he gangsta from the west when we all know he wasnt that, but Pac was just doing his JOB to get paid.


His LOYALTY was to SUGE and as you saw in the video he got soo comfortable that he thought he could go at gangstas and stomp them out and didnt expect retaliation, Like I said he got too comfortable in his new "GANGSTA" image that got driven to the beyond by now being on death row.

Why are you dudes mentioning 2pac & image in the same sentence as if he was fake and plotted every event in his life. Everyone knows Pac's Life was live a movie but that doesn't mean he created any image or persona. When I see or listen to Pac, I honestly believe that is 100 percent him on the mic. I don't think anyone influenced him after jail or anything. I believe everything he gave us or said was truely genuine.

And as for Pac being gangsta! 2Pac himself has said in interviews I've heard that he's not a gangsta and doesn't want to be and doesn't try to portray that. But real life gansters on the street took Pac as gangsta because of his swagger. Pac believed gangsters were those going against the government like the panthers or people with strong political ties.

Suge bailed Pac out of jail because he knew Pac had a crazy background and was a ballsy dude. You say it like Pac was some punk in prison and then all of a sudden when bailed out by Suge, he decided to become tough guy the next day. That's not the case because Pac was already a tough dude and Suge bailed him out because of things like that and cause of his swagger.
 02-13-2007, 05:22 PM         #45
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me put it like this, 2Pac was not a gangsta and he wasn't an image either but his lifestyle, swagger, and the way he carried himself made people think that he was trying to portray gangster. 2Pac was not an image. He was being himself. But one thing I'll say is that 2Pac is one of the realest and hardest.

Pac shot cops, was involved in rallies, went to prison, took 5 bullets, involved in bangouts and riots. If someone wants to argue that 2Pac is a gangster, they can make an arguement. Just check his resume.
 02-13-2007, 05:22 PM         #46
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
Damn look at all the New Yorkers coming in here getting offended. Even though Pac was born in NY, he took to his LA side since that's where he spent his most crucial years growing up. All he was doing was warning NY rappers about why not to do that. Nevermind, that he went out and did it on his own. He lived out there.

And btw, NY hoods are not dangerous. NY has some of the most cleanest hoods or urban areas in the United States. Plenty of the projects in NY are clean. It's just that the stupid kids from out here keep glorifyin hood when in fact it's not hood and it's only them trying to act bad and creating a bout it bout it area.
Dont matter, where were you born? thats where you from homie. But ya i seen the warning but PAC was hating, all big was doing was repping his rap crew and their MAFIA image sh*t, throwing an M downwards represented that and thats it. I think PAC throwing the W and being born and raised in NYC was more odd, but of course all that came from thinking his NYC crew turned on him STILL DO dont get it fu*ked up, HE HAD NYC IN MIND before he got clapped. deathROW EAST was on his top list of things to do next.

NYC hoods aint dangerous?, Let me guess you dont live in NYC, you get chopped up and thrown in the garbage cant in NYC. Where BIG and them kicked is dangerous till this day, so i dont know where you coming from with all that talk. But ya anyways PAC gave a good warning but he didnt follow that warning either, got too comfortable thinking that entire side had love for him, clearly they didnt.
 02-13-2007, 05:31 PM         #47
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark Stan said:
Let me put it like this, 2Pac was not a gangsta and he wasn't an image either but his lifestyle, swagger, and the way he carried himself made people think that he was trying to portray gangster. 2Pac was not an image. He was being himself. But one thing I'll say is that 2Pac is one of the realest and hardest.

Pac shot cops, was involved in rallies, went to prison, took 5 bullets, involved in bangouts and riots. If someone wants to argue that 2Pac is a gangster, they can make an arguement. Just check his resume.

Pac was all about his MUSIC/MOVEMENT man, he was a REAL GUY who got caught up in the whole rap game, pac didnt push weight or anything like that. Dont get it fu*ked up, PAC was about a movement to get the black community on the right path and stop the oppression of the people.

Dont let MAKAVELI be your vision of this man, let TUPAC SHAKUR be it because THAT was the real pac not the guy you seen on death row, which was PAC being FREE( just got out Jail ) and waving his swagger to the haters, but deep inside that wasnt him, just him totally proving himself to Suge.


HE WAS A THUG at heart but never ever was he a GANGSTA.


Last edited by C.R.E.A.M.; 02-13-2007 at 05:32 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #48
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
Dont matter, where were you born? thats where you from homie. But ya i seen the warning but PAC was hating, all big was doing was repping his rap crew and their MAFIA image sh*t, throwing an M downwards represented that and thats it. I think PAC throwing the W and being born and raised in NYC was more odd, but of course all that came from thinking his NYC crew turned on him STILL DO dont get it fu*ked up, HE HAD NYC IN MIND before he got clapped. deathROW EAST was on his top list of things to do next.

NYC hoods aint dangerous?, Let me guess you dont live in NYC, you get chopped up and thrown in the garbage cant in NYC. Where BIG and them kicked is dangerous till this day, so i dont know where you coming from with all that talk. But ya anyways PAC gave a good warning but he didnt follow that warning either, got too comfortable thinking that entire side had love for him, clearly they didnt.

First of all, it's not where your from, it's where you at. You could come from BK and move to downsouth and carry that "Yo I'm from BK" sh*t with you but when yo a.ss get rolled on by southern boys, BK n*ggaz won't be there. So all that where you from sh*t is wack. Dat n*gga pac learned that the hard way. When he 1st started moving around of ny like in cali, he was carrying the same attitude like "Yo I'm from New York and can't nobody touch me." His name was even MC New York, But he got schooled quick by the homies out there and he started to come to realization and sh*t.

And homie you keep talkin about how NY is hard and sh*t but it's not. I'm from BK homie and been to other places. I've been outside NY unlike most New Yorkers. I'm not even tryna glorify violence and hood mentality cuz that's ignorant and wack but NY is not hard. I know cats from BK that's scared to walk in certain parts of Jersey, especially Newark. Plenty of BK cats would be scared to roam the streets of B-More by themselves even in the f**kn daytime. BK dudes would get rolled out in the NO and let me see some gangbangin dude try to come to Cali and represent that. They wouldn't last a day. I'm talkin bout hoods that's warzones homies. Dirt poverty poor where there's no hope. In Detroit, you'll get your melon split in a 2nd. NYC is a big city w/plenty of opportunity. Crime has been even going down. Harlem is even being cleaned up. No NY city is even in the top 11 dangerous cities. So like I said stop tryna glorify NY as a hotspot just because Jay-Z said so. NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it.
 02-13-2007, 05:42 PM         #49
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
deep inside that wasnt him, just him totally proving himself to Suge.
Proving what self to Suge? When you say he's proving himself to Suge, that's like saying he's a bi*ch or something and he's forced to play a role. Pac defined himself before being on deathrow. Getting locked up, tatooed up, Taking bullets. All that attracted Suge and wanted to make Pac part of his roster. The reason Suge freed him is because Pac proved himself as a legit tough guy and Suge loves being around I don't give a fu*k characters. And Pac was an "I don't give a fu*k" character way before deathrow. So I don't feel you ont that.


Last edited by Mark Stan; 02-13-2007 at 05:44 PM..
 02-13-2007, 05:48 PM         #50
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
First of all, it's not where your from, it's where you at. You could come from BK and move to downsouth and carry that "Yo I'm from BK" sh*t with you but when yo a.ss get rolled on by southern boys, BK n*ggaz won't be there. So all that where you from sh*t is wack. Dat n*gga pac learned that the hard way. When he 1st started moving around of ny like in cali, he was carrying the same attitude like "Yo I'm from New York and can't nobody touch me." His name was even MC New York, But he got schooled quick by the homies out there and he started to come to realization and sh*t.

And homie you keep talkin about how NY is hard and sh*t but it's not. I'm from BK homie and been to other places. I've been outside NY unlike most New Yorkers. I'm not even tryna glorify violence and hood mentality cuz that's ignorant and wack but NY is not hard. I know cats from BK that's scared to walk in certain parts of Jersey, especially Newark. Plenty of BK cats would be scared to roam the streets of B-More by themselves even in the f**kn daytime. BK dudes would get rolled out in the NO and let me see some gangbangin dude try to come to Cali and represent that. They wouldn't last a day. I'm talkin bout hoods that's warzones homies. Dirt poverty poor where there's no hope. In Detroit, you'll get your melon split in a 2nd. NYC is a big city w/plenty of opportunity. Crime has been even going down. Harlem is even being cleaned up. No NY city is even in the top 11 dangerous cities. So like I said stop tryna glorify NY as a hotspot just because Jay-Z said so. NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it.
Pac was the NY guy who moved to the bay/cali area, so yeah he had to adapt and sh*t to mesh with that other culture of course. But HE IS FROM NYC, was born in the Bronx, dont try to act like that aint a fact. Realize the realest top rapper ever IS FROM NYC/BRONX and HAD LOVE for it, he hated his enemies who betrayed him but you best believe he loved NYC.


You ran from BK are you still in it?, I mean perhaps you parents did a good job at keeping you away from the troubles, but to say BROOKLYN aint hard and doesn't have mad folks struggling each day then you clearly didnt live on it for a long time. It dont make the most dangerous list and sh*t but trust me BK aint no suburb or whatever you trying to make it seem.


Last edited by C.R.E.A.M.; 02-13-2007 at 05:54 PM..
 02-13-2007, 05:55 PM         #51
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, Pac actually said that?

He does realise people have claimed gangs with signs and such before America was even America... Right?
 02-13-2007, 05:58 PM         #52
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
listen homie i'm from Bk(bedsttuy to be exact) i lived everywhere and yes when southern ni**az asked me where i was from I SAID BK...dumb-ass.....yeah i'm sure there are alotta NY cats scared to walk in some parts of Jersey.....i'm also sure alotta Jersey cats scared to walk in NY..... NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it......what CITIES please explain......now i now if a NY cat g to ATL and act up he'll get f*cked up.....but ATL cats NEVER ACT UP in NY....so yeahi agree u can be the baddest dude from NY but ifyou ain't in NY that don't matter...and you can be the HARDEST CALI ni**a but if you come to NY u can get clapped.........yo definately ain't from NY actin like their is no serious violence you need to go outside sometime homie....


Exactly, dude probably the SHELTERED type or was for a long a.ss time, clearly didnt see the reality of his surroundings.


Last edited by C.R.E.A.M.; 02-13-2007 at 06:03 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #53
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 C.R.E.A.M. said:
Pac was the NY guy who moved to the bay/cali area, so yeah he had to adapt and sh*t to mesh with that other culture of course. But HE IS FROM NYC, was born in the Bronx, dont try to act like that aint a fact. Realize the realest top rapper ever IS FROM NYC/BRONX and HAD LOVE for it, he hated his enemies who betrayed him but you best believe he loved NYC.


You ran from BK are you still in it?, I mean perhaps you parents did a good job at keeping you away from the troubles, but to say BROOKLYN aint hard and has mad folks struggling then you clearly didnt live on it for a long time. It dont make the most dangerous list and sh*t but trust me BK aint no suburb or whatever you trying to make it seem.
I know duke is from NY, I never denied that, but don't question why he was able to bangout and do some of the things he did in Cali.

n*gga who would run me out of BK? The fake a.ss crips? Get the fu*k outta here? You need to get out of NY, travel, and see other places and hop off of NY's d*ck. The fact that NY bit off of LA gangs & westside culture shows that there was nothing really going on out in NY anyway before that stuff popped up. If NY was so bad to the bone, they wouldn't have had time to learn westcoasts sh*t and tryna beef with each other with. Sure there were always crews & gangs in NY, but if it wasn't for this b&C crap nothing would be really going on out in the tri-state. So them doing that shows that they are wannabees. If things in NY was really poppin as you make it out to be, there would be no need for them to glorify sh*t like blue/red. When you go to Detroit and places where it's really poppin at, dey got they original gangs and are actual problems. They didn't even have time to learn about all that b&c crap because they was in a real warzone trying to survive.


NY isn't soft, but what I'm saying is that when you compare NY cities to other cities in the U.S., it is. Compare NY hoods to most other hoods in the U.S. and you'll see how clean NY is. In NYC, it's opportunity is also out there. You can hustle and live decent. But when you go to some places like Detroit or Camden NJ it feels lifeless out there and you feel hopeless and trapped. In NY, you can hop on the train and not worry bout nothing but in other places you're wondering if you're going to make it back from your trip alive. You can always find a better life in NYC. I use to think just like you that no where was more harder than BK, but boy was I wrong. I lived in BK all my life and still live here. It's just that I wasn't trapped and brainwashed enuff from the hip hop hype that NY was the world like you think. I got out and went other places that's why I'm able to say what I can say.
 11 years ago '06        #54
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
listen homie i'm from Bk(bedsttuy to be exact) i lived everywhere and yes when southern ni**az asked me where i was from I SAID BK...dumb-ass.....yeah i'm sure there are alotta NY cats scared to walk in some parts of Jersey.....i'm also sure alotta Jersey cats scared to walk in NY..... NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it......what CITIES please explain......now i now if a NY cat g to ATL and act up he'll get f*cked up.....but ATL cats NEVER ACT UP in NY....so yeahi agree u can be the baddest dude from NY but ifyou ain't in NY that don't matter...and you can be the HARDEST CALI ni**a but if you come to NY u can get clapped.........yo definately ain't from NY actin like their is no serious violence you need to go outside sometime homie....

ATL cats don't act up in NY because they realize it's not where you from, it's where you're at. Out of towners are smart and realize they can be touched NY people got too much pride and think they can go anywhere and scare people off with their hood. Even when I was in Jersey, I seen plenty of BK dudes quiet and in corners somewhere. But when you talk to the person, he'll tell you how he was the hardest in BK. I got firsthand experience and even I did "Yo I'm from NY" sh*t. NY violence is weak compared to other places. The only reason NY has so much going on is because the city is overpopulated. Everyday in the news you see something going on.


IF ANY NI**A FROM ANYWHERE GOES TO NEW YORK ACTIN HARD HE'LL GET DEALT WITH JUST LIKE HE WOULD IN N.O.IN FACT IF YOU WENT OUTSIDE TALKIN LIKE THAT U'D PROLLY GET YOUR HEAD BEAT IN...MAYBE DETROIT IS WORSE BUT NOT 11CITIES....MYBE LESS CRIME PER MLLION PPL BUT NOT LESS CRIME THEN 11 CITIES IN TOTALS....IF A NO or DETROIT NI**A CAME HERE (BK)TALKIN WRECKLESS HE'D GET fu*kED UP...JUST LIKE IF I WENTTO PHILLY TALKIN WRECKESS

First of all plenty of out of towners come to NY and nothing happens. How the hell you think b's & c's spread in NY. Part of that was out of towners coming out there running sh*t, getting people behind them, and establishing sets. Bullsh*t like that can't happen where it's really poppin. The out of town n*gga would get rolled out. A n*gga from Cali can't go to Chi-Town and try to establish b's & c's. The n*gga would get rolled out because it's no more room and territories for new gangs and sh*t because it's really a warzone in those areas. Game use to get plenty of respect in NY and get plenty of OG's rolling with him all because he was from California. NY dudes worship real Cali bangers even if from an opposite set. I remember WC was talking about how he came to a Blood project in New York and started C-Walking in front of them. If he was to do that sh*t in Lil Rock, shots would've probably fired and it would've been drama.
 11 years ago '05        #55
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
Last time I checked..Pac and Biggie were k!lled by thugs. Get off they d*ck white boy! Talking never made no man hard! They both in the ground, let them rest...and stay out the hood.
 11 years ago '06        #56
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
IF cALI,NO AND DETROIT WERE SO HARD THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO LEARN HIPHOP.....that's basically what ur sayin bout NYC....my cousin ive in North Camden and it's no joke......but there are like 400,000...gaurantee NY got more murders and r*pes last year...(not bragging just tryin to state facts)there are ALOT of POOR ppl in Camden but that doesn't make them Gangsta......i ain't trapped either i been all over America and about 15 countries(usmc)...yes i agree NYC is WRONG for this gang sh*t but that's not EVERYWHERE....you said you can ALWAYS FIND a better life in NY......how does some1 FIND a life???????explain to me why there are drugs being sold and ppl going to jail everyday????????i think u need to FIND a better reason...HOW OLD ARE YOU??????45


Hip Hop spread through the media. Music is different. People from NY didn't go to Cali and TEACH cats out there how to rap. People from NY PICKED up and were TAUGHT a whole nother lifestyle and culture from another side of the country. Cats from NY learned how to do signs, dresscodes, lingo, swagger, the talk, and all that other sh*t involved. And only places where things aren't going on is where people will have time to learn all that sh*t. In real warzone areas, there would be no room for the creation of b's & c's. And homie, Camden is the official certified most dangerous city in the U.S. For the population, the murder rate is high. At least every week someone gets gunned down in Camden.

Because n*ggaz choose to sell drugs and sh*t. People in the tri-state choose to do that for there own stupidity not always necessarily cause of Survival. Like Biggie Smalls. Biggie wasn't trapped. He came from a decent home and lived on a decent street with doctors and lawyers. Duke even went to Catholic school. But when he turned about 17, he started hustling to make money. ANd why? It was for extra cash and to sell drugs for the hell of it when he could've got a job. In other cities, people that sell drugs are actually trapped and have no choice. I know cats that have no other alternative but to sell drugs for SURVIVAL. In NY, anyone starts selling s**t just to sell sh*t not cause they necessarily broke n*gga.
 11 years ago '06        #57
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
i never said outta towners can't com here...they just can't be disrespectful...you act like NOBODY from NY goes to ATL...or Cali
they(b & c's) SPREAD THROUGH jails..... at YOU callin Game a real Cali banger whenevery1 in Cali (including his blood brother)says he's fake....he got respect cause most of NY respect rappers and Money...nobody in NY will shoot u for doin a c-walk cause that's F*CKIN RETARDED not hard any1 in a gang in NY is a f*cken fraud but NOT EVERY1 is in a GANG....not everyone is hard but not all NY dudes worship Cali bangers just retards and little kids

You can call Game fake but during the time he was rolling thru Harlem he had all the NY OG's tryna run with him and hopping on his d*ck. Only in NY can out of town rappers roam about. Tyson couldn't even chill in Detroit without getting robbed for thousands of dollars. Back in the East/West days, NY rappers wasn't doing shows out in California but you'd see 2Pac in NY hosting TV events, going to clubs, parties, and award shows sometimes without even Suge Knight. All I'm saying is plenty of things can take place in NY that won't go down in other cities, but in real warzone areas that's not the case.

All I'll say is that NY may not be the best place to raise your children but you and your family can still have a decent life if you choose to when compared to other slums and ghetto cities. You can't compare places like B-More, parts of NJ, and parts of Cali to fu*kin Brooklyn or Harlem. You've got to be kiddin me. You need to go out and travel more.


Last edited by Unitson; 02-13-2007 at 06:46 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #58
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
just cause most ppl in Little Rock are in-bred or uncivilized don't mean their hard.......killin somebody don't make u hard....gangs at war don't have time to LEARN HOW TO dance...accorrding 2 ur theory
Look how you just trapped yourself. NY is a city and is civilized but look how people try to act just for the sake of being hard. People choose to act certain ways son. It's corny out here B. Cats is not really tough. These dudes out here is civilized but always try to be something else. These dudes hesitate before pulling triggers. In places where it's not civilized, it's bodies monthly. In other places, you have no choice but to be in gangs. In Florida, it's almost mandatory to have a click or to rep something in some parts.

When I say hard, I'm talking about things that you have to do MANDATORY TO FIT IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT. In NY, it's free will. You don't have to be down with your local gangs in NY. In Compton, you're bound to rep your hood. So like I said, NY ain't hard. NY cats choose to do what they do mostly to feel down or to feel part of something. It's not necessarily for survival.

You put these so called NY tough dudes in a room with Cali dudes who was raised off shooting that they shoot for fun, you'll see. Most cats in other states came up to be a certain way cause of environment, in NY people choose to do what they do because of glorification not necessarily because they have to.
 11 years ago '06        #59
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
ur cazy Nas lives in ATLANTA....Jay is idolized in most hoods...Big had love evrywhere....yes u can live a descent life in NY....but did u ever see Baby and Way'nes houses in NO....they got NICE AREAS 2...u act liike it's alll the 9th ward....u said Tyson got rbbed in the D.okay and the stillgot NICE AREAS..HOW MANY RAPPERS /ATHLETES BEEN ROBBED/Killed IN NYC???????Game got love because....
Gangsters wannabee rappers
rappers wanna be Gngsta
just like Cam went from reppin Pink to Red
and yeah those G's gave Game love BUT HE GAVE IT RIGHT BACK......right...Game D*ckryde NY more then Flava Flav

Baltimre dawg you watch 2 much WIRE.yeah they gully but they got MMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd white ppl....the Arenas are right in the City (not the best part either) and ppl WALK AROUND ALL THE TIME...you keep callin NY a warzone.....it's never really been that...just a bunch of wilin a.ss individuals....you need armies to go to war...NY ain't like tht at all...they don't clap over colors....bu will k!ll you over women,$$$$,dr*gs,cars.....I'm 26 i know over 5 ppl been k!lled in 2 years and NY got 9 million.....i only know thousands......so u can't tell me it ain't violent...i'll agree it's nt a warzone case there isn't a WAR just a bunch of wilin a.ss ppl.

What does white people in B-More have to do with the hoods? Where talking about the hoods? You know how many whites live in BK? I never called NY a warzone, I've said the opposite. NY hoods are quiet and clean homie. The softest block in Cali or even Newark can take out the whole Harlem alone. What I'm sayin is dudes wild out in NY cause they choose to. Most people in REAL Hoods wild out because it's all there surrounded by and they adopt to it. You know how many hoods and people altogether are just flat out wild in Cali. Come on dude. You reppin NY and I am too but I'm tellin you like how it is. NY isn't a danger spot at all.
 11 years ago '06        #60
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slimwillie said:
In NY, it's free will. You don't have to be down with your local gangs in NY. In Compton, you're bound to rep your hood. So like I said, NY ain't hard.

YOUR SAYIN IF U AIN"T FORCED TO BE IN A GANG U AIN"T HARD...that's what it says dawg....and I'm tellin you n**az in NY k!ll outta survival or over business......u sayin cats in Cali are tough causethey pull triggers and I think that make them WEAK....in NY you gonna get stomped,stabbed,shot...in Cali it's 99% guns....why??????cause ni**az ain't tough......


[S] see how you trapped urself [/S]
I ain't saying forced but the boys out there are like bred to k!ll. There programmed that way. That's all they know. AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT DANGEROUS AND HARDER. Cats don't give a damn in other places and it's a whole bunch of them like that in other places. NY dudes mostly just run there mouth. A few are bout it but they can't even compare to a trigger happy 15 yr. old from another state like the Chi. That's much more dangerous than an NY dude doing it over business. In other cities there much more wreckless and don't value life. That's why it's much dangerous to live in such areas. In NY you don't get that feeling.


Last edited by Unitson; 02-13-2007 at 07:12 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
39 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
172 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy