2pac: "I hate when New york n!ggas throw up gang signs" [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-13-2007, 05:55 PM         #51
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, Pac actually said that?

He does realise people have claimed gangs with signs and such before America was even America... Right?

02-13-2007, 05:58 PM         #52
C.R.E.A.M.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said
listen homie i'm from Bk(bedsttuy to be exact) i lived everywhere and yes when southern ni**az asked me where i was from I SAID BK...dumb-ass.....yeah i'm sure there are alotta NY cats scared to walk in some parts of Jersey.....i'm also sure alotta Jersey cats scared to walk in NY..... NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it......what CITIES please explain......now i now if a NY cat g to ATL and act up he'll get f*cked up.....but ATL cats NEVER ACT UP in NY....so yeahi agree u can be the baddest dude from NY but ifyou ain't in NY that don't matter...and you can be the HARDEST CALI ni**a but if you come to NY u can get clapped.........yo definately ain't from NY actin like their is no serious violence you need to go outside sometime homie....

Exactly, dude probably the SHELTERED type or was for a long a.ss time, clearly didnt see the reality of his surroundings.

Last edited by C.R.E.A.M.; 02-13-2007 at 06:03 PM..

12 years ago '06        #53
Unitson 
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 149 149
 C.R.E.A.M. said
Pac was the NY guy who moved to the bay/cali area, so yeah he had to adapt and sh*t to mesh with that other culture of course. But HE IS FROM NYC, was born in the Bronx, dont try to act like that aint a fact. Realize the realest top rapper ever IS FROM NYC/BRONX and HAD LOVE for it, he hated his enemies who betrayed him but you best believe he loved NYC.

You ran from BK are you still in it?, I mean perhaps you parents did a good job at keeping you away from the troubles, but to say BROOKLYN aint hard and has mad folks struggling then you clearly didnt live on it for a long time. It dont make the most dangerous list and sh*t but trust me BK aint no suburb or whatever you trying to make it seem.
I know duke is from NY, I never denied that, but don't question why he was able to bangout and do some of the things he did in Cali.

n*gga who would run me out of BK? The fake a.ss crips? Get the fu*k outta here? You need to get out of NY, travel, and see other places and hop off of NY's d*ck. The fact that NY bit off of LA gangs & westside culture shows that there was nothing really going on out in NY anyway before that stuff popped up. If NY was so bad to the bone, they wouldn't have had time to learn westcoasts sh*t and tryna beef with each other with. Sure there were always crews & gangs in NY, but if it wasn't for this b&C crap nothing would be really going on out in the tri-state. So them doing that shows that they are wannabees. If things in NY was really poppin as you make it out to be, there would be no need for them to glorify sh*t like blue/red. When you go to Detroit and places where it's really poppin at, dey got they original gangs and are actual problems. They didn't even have time to learn about all that b&c crap because they was in a real warzone trying to survive.

NY isn't soft, but what I'm saying is that when you compare NY cities to other cities in the U.S., it is. Compare NY hoods to most other hoods in the U.S. and you'll see how clean NY is. In NYC, it's opportunity is also out there. You can hustle and live decent. But when you go to some places like Detroit or Camden NJ it feels lifeless out there and you feel hopeless and trapped. In NY, you can hop on the train and not worry bout nothing but in other places you're wondering if you're going to make it back from your trip alive. You can always find a better life in NYC. I use to think just like you that no where was more harder than BK, but boy was I wrong. I lived in BK all my life and still live here. It's just that I wasn't trapped and brainwashed enuff from the hip hop hype that NY was the world like you think. I got out and went other places that's why I'm able to say what I can say.

12 years ago '06        #54
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
listen homie i'm from Bk(bedsttuy to be exact) i lived everywhere and yes when southern ni**az asked me where i was from I SAID BK...dumb-ass.....yeah i'm sure there are alotta NY cats scared to walk in some parts of Jersey.....i'm also sure alotta Jersey cats scared to walk in NY..... NYC can't compare to real warzone problem cities in the U.S. That's a fact and live with it......what CITIES please explain......now i now if a NY cat g to ATL and act up he'll get f*cked up.....but ATL cats NEVER ACT UP in NY....so yeahi agree u can be the baddest dude from NY but ifyou ain't in NY that don't matter...and you can be the HARDEST CALI ni**a but if you come to NY u can get clapped.........yo definately ain't from NY actin like their is no serious violence you need to go outside sometime homie....

ATL cats don't act up in NY because they realize it's not where you from, it's where you're at. Out of towners are smart and realize they can be touched NY people got too much pride and think they can go anywhere and scare people off with their hood. Even when I was in Jersey, I seen plenty of BK dudes quiet and in corners somewhere. But when you talk to the person, he'll tell you how he was the hardest in BK. I got firsthand experience and even I did "Yo I'm from NY" sh*t. NY violence is weak compared to other places. The only reason NY has so much going on is because the city is overpopulated. Everyday in the news you see something going on.

IF ANY NI**A FROM ANYWHERE GOES TO NEW YORK ACTIN HARD HE'LL GET DEALT WITH JUST LIKE HE WOULD IN N.O.IN FACT IF YOU WENT OUTSIDE TALKIN LIKE THAT U'D PROLLY GET YOUR HEAD BEAT IN...MAYBE DETROIT IS WORSE BUT NOT 11CITIES....MYBE LESS CRIME PER MLLION PPL BUT NOT LESS CRIME THEN 11 CITIES IN TOTALS....IF A NO or DETROIT NI**A CAME HERE (BK)TALKIN WRECKLESS HE'D GET fu*kED UP...JUST LIKE IF I WENTTO PHILLY TALKIN WRECKESS

First of all plenty of out of towners come to NY and nothing happens. How the hell you think b's & c's spread in NY. Part of that was out of towners coming out there running sh*t, getting people behind them, and establishing sets. Bullsh*t like that can't happen where it's really poppin. The out of town n*gga would get rolled out. A n*gga from Cali can't go to Chi-Town and try to establish b's & c's. The n*gga would get rolled out because it's no more room and territories for new gangs and sh*t because it's really a warzone in those areas. Game use to get plenty of respect in NY and get plenty of OG's rolling with him all because he was from California. NY dudes worship real Cali bangers even if from an opposite set. I remember WC was talking about how he came to a Blood project in New York and started C-Walking in front of them. If he was to do that sh*t in Lil Rock, shots would've probably fired and it would've been drama.

12 years ago '05        #55
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
Last time I checked..Pac and Biggie were k!lled by thugs. Get off they d*ck white boy! Talking never made no man hard! They both in the ground, let them rest...and stay out the hood.

12 years ago '06        #56
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
IF cALI,NO AND DETROIT WERE SO HARD THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO LEARN HIPHOP.....that's basically what ur sayin bout NYC....my cousin ive in North Camden and it's no joke......but there are like 400,000...gaurantee NY got more murders and r*pes last year...(not bragging just tryin to state facts)there are ALOT of POOR ppl in Camden but that doesn't make them Gangsta......i ain't trapped either i been all over America and about 15 countries(usmc)...yes i agree NYC is WRONG for this gang sh*t but that's not EVERYWHERE....you said you can ALWAYS FIND a better life in NY......how does some1 FIND a life???????explain to me why there are drugs being sold and ppl going to jail everyday????????i think u need to FIND a better reason...HOW OLD ARE YOU??????45

Hip Hop spread through the media. Music is different. People from NY didn't go to Cali and TEACH cats out there how to rap. People from NY PICKED up and were TAUGHT a whole nother lifestyle and culture from another side of the country. Cats from NY learned how to do signs, dresscodes, lingo, swagger, the talk, and all that other sh*t involved. And only places where things aren't going on is where people will have time to learn all that sh*t. In real warzone areas, there would be no room for the creation of b's & c's. And homie, Camden is the official certified most dangerous city in the U.S. For the population, the murder rate is high. At least every week someone gets gunned down in Camden.

Because n*ggaz choose to sell drugs and sh*t. People in the tri-state choose to do that for there own stupidity not always necessarily cause of Survival. Like Biggie Smalls. Biggie wasn't trapped. He came from a decent home and lived on a decent street with doctors and lawyers. Duke even went to Catholic school. But when he turned about 17, he started hustling to make money. ANd why? It was for extra cash and to sell drugs for the hell of it when he could've got a job. In other cities, people that sell drugs are actually trapped and have no choice. I know cats that have no other alternative but to sell drugs for SURVIVAL. In NY, anyone starts selling s**t just to sell sh*t not cause they necessarily broke n*gga.

12 years ago '06        #57
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
i never said outta towners can't com here...they just can't be disrespectful...you act like NOBODY from NY goes to ATL...or Cali
they(b & c's) SPREAD THROUGH jails..... at YOU callin Game a real Cali banger whenevery1 in Cali (including his blood brother)says he's fake....he got respect cause most of NY respect rappers and Money...nobody in NY will shoot u for doin a c-walk cause that's F*CKIN RETARDED not hard any1 in a gang in NY is a f*cken fraud but NOT EVERY1 is in a GANG....not everyone is hard but not all NY dudes worship Cali bangers just retards and little kids

You can call Game fake but during the time he was rolling thru Harlem he had all the NY OG's tryna run with him and hopping on his d*ck. Only in NY can out of town rappers roam about. Tyson couldn't even chill in Detroit without getting robbed for thousands of dollars. Back in the East/West days, NY rappers wasn't doing shows out in California but you'd see 2Pac in NY hosting TV events, going to clubs, parties, and award shows sometimes without even Suge Knight. All I'm saying is plenty of things can take place in NY that won't go down in other cities, but in real warzone areas that's not the case.

All I'll say is that NY may not be the best place to raise your children but you and your family can still have a decent life if you choose to when compared to other slums and ghetto cities. You can't compare places like B-More, parts of NJ, and parts of Cali to fu*kin Brooklyn or Harlem. You've got to be kiddin me. You need to go out and travel more.

Last edited by Unitson; 02-13-2007 at 06:46 PM..

12 years ago '06        #58
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
just cause most ppl in Little Rock are in-bred or uncivilized don't mean their hard.......killin somebody don't make u hard....gangs at war don't have time to LEARN HOW TO dance...accorrding 2 ur theory
Look how you just trapped yourself. NY is a city and is civilized but look how people try to act just for the sake of being hard. People choose to act certain ways son. It's corny out here B. Cats is not really tough. These dudes out here is civilized but always try to be something else. These dudes hesitate before pulling triggers. In places where it's not civilized, it's bodies monthly. In other places, you have no choice but to be in gangs. In Florida, it's almost mandatory to have a click or to rep something in some parts.

When I say hard, I'm talking about things that you have to do MANDATORY TO FIT IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT. In NY, it's free will. You don't have to be down with your local gangs in NY. In Compton, you're bound to rep your hood. So like I said, NY ain't hard. NY cats choose to do what they do mostly to feel down or to feel part of something. It's not necessarily for survival.

You put these so called NY tough dudes in a room with Cali dudes who was raised off shooting that they shoot for fun, you'll see. Most cats in other states came up to be a certain way cause of environment, in NY people choose to do what they do because of glorification not necessarily because they have to.

12 years ago '06        #59
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
ur cazy Nas lives in ATLANTA....Jay is idolized in most hoods...Big had love evrywhere....yes u can live a descent life in NY....but did u ever see Baby and Way'nes houses in NO....they got NICE AREAS 2...u act liike it's alll the 9th ward....u said Tyson got rbbed in the D.okay and the stillgot NICE AREAS..HOW MANY RAPPERS /ATHLETES BEEN ROBBED/Killed IN NYC???????Game got love because....
Gangsters wannabee rappers
rappers wanna be Gngsta
just like Cam went from reppin Pink to Red
and yeah those G's gave Game love BUT HE GAVE IT RIGHT BACK......right...Game D*ckryde NY more then Flava Flav

Baltimre dawg you watch 2 much WIRE.yeah they gully but they got MMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd white ppl....the Arenas are right in the City (not the best part either) and ppl WALK AROUND ALL THE TIME...you keep callin NY a warzone.....it's never really been that...just a bunch of wilin a.ss individuals....you need armies to go to war...NY ain't like tht at all...they don't clap over colors....bu will k!ll you over women,$$$$,dr*gs,cars.....I'm 26 i know over 5 ppl been k!lled in 2 years and NY got 9 million.....i only know thousands......so u can't tell me it ain't violent...i'll agree it's nt a warzone case there isn't a WAR just a bunch of wilin a.ss ppl.

What does white people in B-More have to do with the hoods? Where talking about the hoods? You know how many whites live in BK? I never called NY a warzone, I've said the opposite. NY hoods are quiet and clean homie. The softest block in Cali or even Newark can take out the whole Harlem alone. What I'm sayin is dudes wild out in NY cause they choose to. Most people in REAL Hoods wild out because it's all there surrounded by and they adopt to it. You know how many hoods and people altogether are just flat out wild in Cali. Come on dude. You reppin NY and I am too but I'm tellin you like how it is. NY isn't a danger spot at all.

12 years ago '06        #60
Unitson 
space
space
 slimwillie said
In NY, it's free will. You don't have to be down with your local gangs in NY. In Compton, you're bound to rep your hood. So like I said, NY ain't hard.

YOUR SAYIN IF U AIN"T FORCED TO BE IN A GANG U AIN"T HARD...that's what it says dawg....and I'm tellin you n**az in NY k!ll outta survival or over business......u sayin cats in Cali are tough causethey pull triggers and I think that make them WEAK....in NY you gonna get stomped,stabbed,shot...in Cali it's 99% guns....why??????cause ni**az ain't tough......

[S] see how you trapped urself [/S]
I ain't saying forced but the boys out there are like bred to k!ll. There programmed that way. That's all they know. AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT DANGEROUS AND HARDER. Cats don't give a damn in other places and it's a whole bunch of them like that in other places. NY dudes mostly just run there mouth. A few are bout it but they can't even compare to a trigger happy 15 yr. old from another state like the Chi. That's much more dangerous than an NY dude doing it over business. In other cities there much more wreckless and don't value life. That's why it's much dangerous to live in such areas. In NY you don't get that feeling.

Last edited by Unitson; 02-13-2007 at 07:12 PM..

12 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,304 | Props total: 19850 19850
Pac was a great rapper, and also a great actor. This n*gga was ACTING like a THUG, and started to believe his own lies.

Wanted to live that life so bad, and had to pay the price.. His boys said Pac couldnt f!ght, never k!lled anyone, and never sold drugs(admitted that himself).

He is a posterboy for a fake thug. The n*gga was just ahead of his time, and was one hell of a poet.

n*gga went to preforming arts school. I know im going to catch hell for this, but what I'm saying is TRUTH.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-13-2007 at 07:20 PM..

02-13-2007, 07:31 PM         #62
gou510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
think about this... what rappers are really hard or thugs or gangsters or what not? thats rite none. so fu*k it thats all it is an illusion really.

02-13-2007, 07:41 PM         #63
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
Pac was a great rapper, and also a great actor. This n*gga was ACTING like a THUG, and started to believe his own lies.

Wanted to live that life so bad, and had to pay the price.. His boys said Pac couldnt f!ght, never k!lled anyone, and never sold drugs(admitted that himself).

He is a posterboy for a fake thug. The n*gga was just ahead of his time, and was one hell of a poet.

n*gga went to preforming arts school. I know im going to catch hell for this, but what I'm saying is TRUTH.
how did he act like a thug?......check it out before you start yappin bullsh*t

he did sell drugs, admitted that himself, go watch ressurection

12 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Thug-Life said
how did he act like a thug?......check it out before you start yappin bullsh*t

he did sell drugs, admitted that himself, go watch ressurection
"

He never sold drugs was pretty strong..
He sold ONCE but he said he fu*ked up the package so the dealers wouldnt give him another one. DONT SOUND LIKE A DRUG DEALER TO ME.

n*gga was an actor, wether you like it or not. He HUNG around thugs. If you hang around that sh*t you start to believe your one yourself.

When did Pac ever put in work?

The only work he put in was in the studio. Even if you look at ressurection, you can tell his real personality from his fake one.

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth. Once the camera got in front of him, his old personality changed and he turned into a different person.

I believe Pac knew he had to pick up a certain image so black youths would actually want to listen to what he had to say. He know DUMB a.ss n*ggaS LIKE YOU, would not have listened unless he was dancing in front of a camera putting on a fake act claiming howmuch of a thug he was. He knew he would have never been able to touch so many people if he didnt put on that Thug Life act. His whole motive in life was to make an impact on people. n*gga spent most of his time in preforming arts class, and in the studio. He was a great a.ss actor, and many said he could have even won a Oscar.

You take that acting ability, and the fact that he started to actually believe he was a thug, you have a great Fake Thug. Most REAL true thug n*ggas will tell you Pac was a poser. Just because he had a loud mouth and constantly claiming he was one doesnt make him one. n*gga NEVER put in work on the street to even be considered one.

Pac was the best studio gangster to ever live.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-13-2007 at 07:51 PM..

02-13-2007, 07:53 PM         #65
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
"

He sold ONCE but he said he fu*ked up the package so the dealers wouldnt give him another one. DONT SOUND LIKE A DRUG DEALER TO ME.

n*gga was an actor, wether you like it or not. He HUNG around thugs. If you hang around that sh*t you start to believe your one yourself.

The only work he put in was in the studio. Even if you look at ressurection, you can tell his real personality from his fake one.

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth.

I believe Pac knew he had to pick up a certain image so black youths would actually want to listen to what he had to say. He know DUMB a.ss n*ggaS LIKE YOU, would not have listened unless he was dancing in front of a camera putting on a fake act claiming howmuch of a thug he was. He knew he would have never been able to touch so many people if he didnt put on that Thug Life act. His whole motive in life was to make an impact on people. n*gga spent most of his time in preforming arts class, and in the studio. He was a great a.ss actor, and many said he could have even won a Oscar.

You take that acting ability, and the fact that he started to actually believe he was a thug, you have a great Fake Thug. Most REAL true thug n*ggas will tell you Pac was a poser. Just because he had a loud mouth and constantly claiming he was one doesnt make him one. n*gga NEVER put in work on the street to even be considered one.

do u know what a studio g is?

12 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Thug-Life said
do u know what a studio g is?
Yes its 2 pac.

Look, I know you will never agree with me. One your name is Thug-Life. Two, you have Pac quotes in your sig. Three, I'm willing to bet you have a 2Pac related tattoo of some sort. Four, you probably have a Pac poster collages and bobble heads in your room. Your probably the biggest Pac fan on this site.

We will have to agree too disagree.

02-13-2007, 07:59 PM         #67
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
Yes its 2 pac.

Look, I know you will never agree with me. One your name is Thug-Life. Two, you have Pac quotes in your sig. Three, I'm willing to bet you have a 2Pac related tattoo of some sort. Four, you probably have a Pac poster collages and bobble heads in your room. Your probably the biggest Pac fan on this site.

We will have to agree too disagree.
so what (no pac tat, posters, bobble heads), is it faIr for me to say you playstation posters in your rooms, crash bandicot bobble heads? no

why would i agree with someone who doesnt know what theyre talkin about

you callin him a studio g, an actor like you lived with him and videotaped all his moves

pac doesnt make g'd up tracks, go listen to his music

Last edited by Thug-Life; 02-13-2007 at 08:02 PM..

02-13-2007, 09:15 PM         #68
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Biggie Don't Know Nothing About This, Biggie Don't Know Nothing About No Gang Signs"

12 years ago '04        #69
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,935 | Props total: 5105 5105
2pac is the fakest fu*ker in the history of music.

Millie Vanilli included.

I never respected that hypocrite

02-13-2007, 09:36 PM         #70
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
"

You can see in that movie when he was chilling behind the camera he was a normal everyday n*gga who could write poems and had ideas of uniting our black youth. Once the camera got in front of him, his old personality changed and he turned into a different person.

Everything you said was the most ignorant sh*t I have seen posted in the last two months! Anyway, Pac was the only rapper that got off for k!lling two police officers and that's a real fact!

02-14-2007, 09:37 AM         #71
RaYo Unleashed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidMSaze said
howcome I KNEW it was this guy that made this thread? LMAOOO
because you read my name

02-14-2007, 09:41 AM         #72
RaYo Unleashed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said
the video is from the 90's you stupid son of a bi*ch, did you just discover 2pac and hiphop after N Sync broke up or what?..i gotta agree with everyone else on this board you make some seriously fu*king retarded threads, hang yourself with your keyboard cord
:finger: who don't know its from the 90's ? pac made a very valid point that I just happen to agree with.

02-14-2007, 11:23 AM         #73
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said
wrong he didn't k!ll them he shot them
Still it hasn't been done and gotten away with legally.

12 years ago '05        #74
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
Man,Cali got gangbanging on lock,But being from ny i've seen n*ggaz rep too hard and in fl...lol yo there's like 20 gangs here......But gangs did originate from ny though

02-14-2007, 06:41 PM         #75
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At all these n*ggaz talking like they knew Pac and Biggie.
At all these n*ggaz arguing over who's city has the most crime.

See what rap's done to these young and sadly some old n*ggaz. Wearing a color or throwing up a sign don't make you some kind of super thug. At the end of the day a bullet can go through your hand or any rag and you can die the same as the next n*gga. Honestly we in America, no matter how bad an area is you still have the opportunity to do better. n*ggaz in the hood still manage to get cars, have tv's, wear nice clothes/jewelry. Plain and simple take the hardest n*gga from wherever and send him overseas to live in real poverty and violence like in Kingston, Rio de Janeiro, or Lagos and see how long they last.

What you know about men being stuck in a tire and burnt to death in public?

What you know about men being hung and gutted on their front lawn for everyone to see?

What you know about every women in the family from grandma to youngest daughter being r*ped?

What you know about people being cut up with machetes in the middle of the street?

And ya'll n*ggaz wanna glorify selling drugs and guns talk?!?!?!

That kinda talk make a n*gga think Bill Cosby was right when he was up there on his soapbox. I'd be bitter too if I spent all that time being f!ghting for freedom in the 60's and this is what the majority of the youth think like. Glorifying rappers that ain't even gangsta's or thugs themselves.

Home      

most viewed right now
+75online now  37
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+284online now  29
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+119online now  18
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
88 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Tommy Sotomayor Makes It To Prime-time Tv Checking Blaq Queens!
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  7
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy