Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
daffysm 
space
space
$14,050 | Props total: 2053 2053
“It was trash (“Funeral Music”). I destroyed that in ten minutes you heard my record.”

SUUUUUURE.....50 could shut down DIPSET if he wanted to......50 is a giant, Cam is a kid
 11 years ago '04        #82
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11529 11529
Cam Bodied Himself Tryna Diss Ppl
 11 years ago '04        #83
SOULJA63 
space
space
space
$4,123 | Props total: 8 8
I hope someone shut up that dude 50 cent.
 11 years ago '06        #84
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
cam is bannanas. this dude need to sit his sweet a.ss down
 11 years ago '04        #85
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
look , who was cam before jay-z and the roc ? ... nobody ... and who is he now ? ... nobody ... the fam was created .. he never had it ... it was brought upon him through other greatness ....

thus his career is over now .... i HIGHLY doubt he will ever hit the status of come home with me .... not with the people hes with or the talent (or lack there of) he has ...

its over ... this beef stuff is unnessesary , no one should pay any mind to it ...
 11 years ago '05        #86
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
EVERYONE knows Cam is a joke...just talks to hear himself...ya know...computers computin, boogety bootin...hahahahahahaaaaaa
 02-13-2007, 06:27 PM         #87
Hip_Hop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam's not a rapper, he's a comedian
 02-13-2007, 06:31 PM         #88
ReppinMyHood4L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deviant prodigy...if i ever see a stupid comment like that again...sayen cam bodied nas or jay or 50...u should be banned from all hip hop convos...true story is...everybody in the streets no that cam can not fu*k with any of those dudes...what so ever...its true story...anyone can say what they want bout 50..how hes got cops and all that sh*t...but that dude is a boss..hes a beast...cam dont need secuirty because no one pays him no mind..when 50 leaves the building..hes a fu*ken beast...hes world wide.cams harlem wide..50.he needs ppl around him so he dnt get mobbed...whens the last time u herd a hot song from cam..be real...i dnt even like dip...but jim jones doin his dam thing right now..everybody bumps 50 sh*t..50 is that dude..be real...styles talken bout doin buisness with him...cause he knows 50 gets money...dnt ever say a comment like that again..u on crack homie..even if u a dipset fan...u know what hes sayen and doin..will hurt that dude in the long run..thats true story
 02-13-2007, 06:33 PM         #89
ReppinMyHood4L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and let me show u a example of his nursery rhymes..."Ask Around, I Neva Liked The Circus , So I Clap A Clown"....that could be the worst fu*ken line i have ever herd...i could come up with that..that dude is horrible
 11 years ago '04        #90
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
camron and lil wayne need to go on vacation together and just not come back
fu*kin right!
 11 years ago '05        #91
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 jomarie said:
Man It's Time To Expose This f*g**t... I'm Tired Of Hearing His Name...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #92
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 mszomola said:
look , who was cam before jay-z and the roc ? ... nobody ... and who is he now ? ... nobody ... the fam was created .. he never had it ... it was brought upon him through other greatness ....
:rolleyes:
i don't know about that one cuz before the roc, cam was>>>>than Jay-z IMO....confessions of fire and sde was iller than the hardknock life compilation....but that is just my opinion
 11 years ago '06        #93
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
he will body 50 but he never bodied nas mas nor jayz
 11 years ago '04        #94
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ReppinMyHood4L said:
and let me show u a example of his nursery rhymes..."Ask Around, I Neva Liked The Circus , So I Clap A Clown"....that could be the worst fu*ken line i have ever herd...i could come up with that..that dude is horrible
but did you? no. & if dats a nursery rhyme even bigger reason to not question who won da beef against 50. dat n*gga is 7567547547 times worst
 02-13-2007, 08:22 PM         #95
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“You know how long weve been doing this? I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay, I bodied Mase I bodied him twice already. My resume speaks for itself.”

Once again these corny a.ss wanna be gangsta bi*ch made as n*ggas got the game all fu*ked up, bodied mean you "put him in a body bag" not that you "talked harshly about him" from the friendly confines of a recording studio.... these cats would seriously get they a.ss whooped daily round my way, wtf?

Jay Z, Nas, Mase, 50 all have one thing in common, they all have at least ONE cd that has sold more than all of cam's combined record sales where's the beef?

Open ya eyes hip hop/rap fans/whatever, are these cats really worth the time of day to post a thread on? We really let the blind lead the blind...

"hip hop is dead" - You aint neva lied!!!
 11 years ago '06        #96
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Guys a fu*king clown.....
 11 years ago '04        #97
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1609 1609
 almcaffee said:
Once again these corny a.ss wanna be gangsta bi*ch made as n*ggas got the game all fu*ked up, bodied mean you "put him in a body bag" not that you "talked harshly about him" from the friendly confines of a recording studio.... these cats would seriously get they a.ss whooped daily round my way, wtf?

Jay Z, Nas, Mase, 50 all have one thing in common, they all have at least ONE cd that has sold more than all of cam's combined record sales where's the beef?

Open ya eyes hip hop/rap fans/whatever, are these cats really worth the time of day to post a thread on? We really let the blind lead the blind...

"hip hop is dead" - You aint neva lied!!!
da fu*k? next time u state ur opinion make sure it has facts cus dat cd sh*t is off as a muhfu*ka. & homie Cam's been to jail, trust me u won't scare him & wouldnt do sh*t if u saw em' in da streets quit da act, & what da fu*k? who doesnt know what "bodied" really means dumbass.
 11 years ago '06        #98
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Overall down the road 50 & Cam will probably end up doing a press conference squashing the beef on camera because this is like "catastrophic warfare" with the Byrdgang Federation Diplomats & the Guerilla Unit.

Get the hell out of here whoever taking sides on this beef. It's publicity for the radio airwaves to hype up more & yet certain people just wants attention because of who started it first, and that's why I said this sh*t is just fu*kin pointless.

I'm not trying to be funny. These two individuals would actually would do a press conference where 50 Cent would end up wearing that same a.ss beater with a black chin-chilla, and here comes Cam'Ron with nothing but pink on standing there right beside him. You think that may be disgusting here's something else to add.... Those n*ggas going to be kissing & hugging on camera saying that they squashed the beef, and almost half of every n*gga is going to be mad on taking up sides between the most ridiculous Dipset & G-Unit beef. Then I'm going to end up seeing a post reading "This sh*t is worst than Lil Wayne & Baby kissing."

I'm not trying to be funny about this one because this beef sh*t is real stupid. Just make a damn album for the listeners & shut the hell up that's all I got to say on this one.
 11 years ago '04        #99
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
I fuks with CAM he aint what he used to be but, I still fuks with him and about him k!lling of legends as NAS & JAY.. dunno bout that

02-14-2007, 01:53 PM         #100
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
da fu*k? next time u state ur opinion make sure it has facts cus dat cd sh*t is off as a muhfu*ka. & homie Cam's been to jail, trust me u won't scare him & wouldnt do sh*t if u saw em' in da streets quit da act, & what da fu*k? who doesnt know what "bodied" really means dumbass.

Get off cam's d*ck, lol "he's been to jail" , bi*ch i been to jail many times that don't make you sh*t, so show me how it is off? You put some facts up here..... so you accept the fact that people pass themselves off as k!lla's when they just making music :banghead: , lol you are pathetic :thumbsdow , prove anything i said wrong then come back :sleepy: ......
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
39 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
146 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy