Feb 13 - Camron-"I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay-Z, I bodied Mase and I bodied 50."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
god just shutup already ... who cares about what CAM has to say seriously ...

gimmie a fu*king break , the careers over anyways ... you aint body nobody ... so shutup
 11 years ago '06        #42
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
cam is a gossip queen
 02-13-2007, 11:35 AM         #43
ghighsoc04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Here's the beef mainly over about... Ma$e joining G-Unit where they're standing right behind him against Dipset.

Tony Yayo yelling out "booooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing" on a radio station because they played Jim Jones "Stay Fly" song once again.

Overall this is more pointless like The Game vs. 50 Cent & the whole G-Unit, Bow Wow vs. Nick Cannon, Bow Wow vs. Romeo, Mobb Deep vs. Nas, Lil Wayne vs. The Whole VA, Benzino vs. Eminem, and anything pointless of another rapper beefing with another rapper for nothing falls in that category.

Matter of fact since I just now read the heading...

How in the hell Cam going to come out & say "I bodied Jay-Z" where he needed help from Jim Jones & Dame Dash? How in the hell Cam going to say "I bodied Nas" where he needed help from a Dipset member? I'm not taking anything away from Cam on where he's getting money, but seriously why the fu*k you want to hold a stankin' a.ss press conference to say you're beefin with Jay-Z? Jim Jones wants to f!ght Tru Life in a damn octagon, and what's next... Juelz Santana, JR Writer, Hell Rell, 40 Cal, & Freaky Zeeky wants to face Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Spyda Loc, & Ma$e in a 10 man tag team match sounding like some old WCW War Games or WWF Survivor Series?
@ WCW War Games or Survivor Series - those were the good ol' days in wrestling!!
 02-13-2007, 11:39 AM         #44
a377415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam needs to let Jimmy just go ahead and take over dipset before he ruins everybody
 11 years ago '04        #45
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
'the marble's mad // yep, the floors are heated."

Cam's wordplay is nice. simple, but nice. the Dips are them n*ggas, point blank. they got this powerful music movement going on. if you dont like them, so be it. but the streets love them. the streets love them more than they do 50, and thats the god's honest truth.

suburban america loves 50, not the streets. record sales dont mean sh*t when the streets dont love you. ask D-Block, the streets love them, thats why G-Unit stopped talking about them.
 02-13-2007, 11:46 AM         #46
MATUREMALE22S  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think 50 gets no love for thinking it was cool to do it in his backyard (the video) i been thought that he was scared of his own home town he know he not welcomed there...

Last edited by MATUREMALE22S; 02-13-2007 at 11:47 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #47
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
cam knows his career is headed down the tube FAST. he's doing anything to keep in the limelight and keep things going with himself. You would too i guess if you were once in the limelight real tough and now ur just 2nd's maybe. he'll fade soon enough. just have patience..lol.
 02-13-2007, 12:08 PM         #48
boricua21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Cam. Dude has no idea what he's talking about. He has never bodied anybody in his fu*king life. Dumb fu*k
 02-13-2007, 12:10 PM         #49
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bodied nas? i bodied jay? WUT THE fu*k IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
 11 years ago '04        #50
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
dude he sounded shook as hell in this fckin diss i mean 50's was no ether ither but sh*t was better than Cams he sounded like a bi*ch no confidence in that diss at all
 11 years ago '04        #51
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Cam is an idiot....and he's garbage as fu*k..i ain even hardly no 50 fan no mo since he got exposed buh...even still....50 track went way harder dan Cam's...and Cam aint "body" jayz nas or 50
 11 years ago '04        #52
John_NY_Blaze 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Cam'z ignorance got him to where this beef is now. It wuz nothing b4 certain n*ggaz jus cant listen, the difference between the convo with styles n 50 is they let each other hear one anothers opinion wit cam thou he's str8 started disrespectin 50 we all kno 50's name is curtis is that a diss
fu*k Cam he's wack Banks did 3mill or 2mill "the hunger 4 more" cam did 1mill the only time when dat roc piece was around his neck who care if banks numbers aint sh*t now
Cams a f*g he rocs pink pink fu*k dat n*gga i wish he wud read this
BK Brrroooooklyn
Eddie..|M slapped this ish

11 years ago '05        #53
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
if u say cam aint body nas u must be crazy listen to that hate me now..that beef was hard that nas was deeply hurt so hurt infact that cam came back and apologized for goin at his kid and his mom. cam was like i aint know dudes mom was dead and im sorry bout the kid comments (let r kelly have her way wit her face) but all the other sh*t i said i meant it..plus the dips been on that kufi smakin sh*t for like 4yrs now and still no nas comment
 11 years ago '04        #54
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
 hustlehard365 said:
plus the dips been on that kufi smakin sh*t for like 4yrs now and still no nas comment
here you go buddddddddy

02-13-2007, 12:54 PM         #55
Real Hustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam didnt body nas or jay he need 2 stop
 11 years ago '05        #56
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 StreetZ17 said:
what's next... Juelz Santana, JR Writer, Hell Rell, 40 Cal, & Freaky Zeeky wants to face Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Spyda Loc, & Ma$e in a 10 man tag team match sounding like some old WCW War Games or WWF Survivor Series?
 02-13-2007, 01:00 PM         #57
Spit 2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth is, the only diss record that he was made that was better than the other person's is 50. His disses to Nas and Jay were both wack.
 11 years ago '05        #58
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
sorry...but if ur referring to current Cam as an emcee.... negative kid.... maybe MAYBE on C.O.F. maybe then he had a chance but now...nah man
 02-13-2007, 01:16 PM         #59
starbai22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam bodied nas...get dat sh*t outta here
 11 years ago '04        #60
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
here we go wit the verbal shots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago