Feb 13 - Camron-"I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay-Z, I bodied Mase and I bodied 50."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2007, 05:43 AM         #1
6427 pageviews
105 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 13 - Camron-"I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay-Z, I bodied Mase and I bodied 50."

New Cam interview with the drama King Kayslay where he explains in a little more detail his beef with 50 and his alleged beef track record.
I know a couple of our readers sometimes can’t listen to the interview because they are on their Sidekick or Palm pilot or for whatever reason so here are some highlights from the interview.

“You know how long weve been doing this? I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay, I bodied Mase I bodied him twice already. My resume speaks for itself.”

When asked by Kayslay if he was focused for the battle ahead he replies

“I don’t have to be focused for someone who looks like a monkey with buck teeth. He has no swag”.

When asked how he felt towards 50’s comments that he started the beef, Cam replies

“What happened was straight up and down I didn’t like the way him and his conversation went(with Styles P). So when me and 50 started talking I couldn’t really hear what he was saying and I wasn’t gonna let him talk to me the way I thought he was talking to Styles.”

When asked how he thought about the “Funeral Music” video Cam responds

“Personally if I wanted to shoot a video in my backyard, I can shoot a video in my backyard right now to. I got a few backyards to shoot a video. And if I wanna get my security gaurds which I don’t have, rags tp put on their face we can all do that tonight. He’s not going to south side to shoot a video I’ll go to harlem to shoot a video.”

“It was trash (“Funeral Music”). I destroyed that in ten minutes you heard my record.”

“At the end of the day this ain’t really about a borough thing it’s about a snitch rat and a thoro dude.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.defsounds.com/ .. -bodied-5.html

105 comments for "Feb 13 - Camron-"I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay-Z, I bodied Mase and I bodied 50.""

11 years ago '06        #2
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
cam wildin
 02-13-2007, 06:06 AM         #3
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs help. This beef is over nothing.
 02-13-2007, 06:15 AM         #4
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam'ron need to calm down with that nonsense.
 11 years ago '07        #5
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
i still can believe cam is in any way significant in the rap game
 11 years ago '05        #6
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
camron and lil wayne need to go on vacation together and just not come back
 02-13-2007, 06:32 AM         #7
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam did not beat jay cause jay aint really respond. Plus cams diss was very weak.
 02-13-2007, 06:33 AM         #8
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ him saying he bodied nas and jay hahaha clown a.ss mofo
 11 years ago '07        #9
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
I don't remember Cam bodying (if that's a word) anybody on his list! What is he really on?
 11 years ago '04        #10
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
Anything That Comes Out Cams Mouth Is Garbage Man, Hes On The Level Of Afro Man
 11 years ago '06        #11
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Here's the beef mainly over about... Ma$e joining G-Unit where they're standing right behind him against Dipset.

Tony Yayo yelling out "booooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing" on a radio station because they played Jim Jones "Stay Fly" song once again.

Overall this is more pointless like The Game vs. 50 Cent & the whole G-Unit, Bow Wow vs. Nick Cannon, Bow Wow vs. Romeo, Mobb Deep vs. Nas, Lil Wayne vs. The Whole VA, Benzino vs. Eminem, and anything pointless of another rapper beefing with another rapper for nothing falls in that category.

Matter of fact since I just now read the heading...

How in the hell Cam going to come out & say "I bodied Jay-Z" where he needed help from Jim Jones & Dame Dash? How in the hell Cam going to say "I bodied Nas" where he needed help from a Dipset member? I'm not taking anything away from Cam on where he's getting money, but seriously why the fu*k you want to hold a stankin' a.ss press conference to say you're beefin with Jay-Z? Jim Jones wants to f!ght Tru Life in a damn octagon, and what's next... Juelz Santana, JR Writer, Hell Rell, 40 Cal, & Freaky Zeeky wants to face Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Spyda Loc, & Ma$e in a 10 man tag team match sounding like some old WCW War Games or WWF Survivor Series?

Last edited by StreetZ17; 02-13-2007 at 07:03 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #12
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,652 | Props total: 15113 15113
 DINER0 said:
“At the end of the day this ain’t really about a borough thing it’s about a snitch rat and a thoro dude.”
 11 years ago '05        #13
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Sloan said:
Anything That Comes Out Cams Mouth Is Garbage Man, Hes On The Level Of Afro Man
afro man mya be a lil better haahah
 11 years ago '05        #14
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
looooooooll
 02-13-2007, 07:01 AM         #15
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam bodied himself. he bodied dip set. the only person cam really bodied in a battle is dude from harlem that was in belly when he droped dear stan
 11 years ago '06        #16
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
Q Borough Wins This One
 02-13-2007, 08:19 AM         #17
YOUNG H.A.Z.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF WHAT TODAY'S PUBLIC PAYS TO LISTEN TO..... IM SORRY BUT CAM SHOULD BE ANOTHER BROKE n*gga IN THE HOOD ESPECIALLY IF HE WANNA SAY sh*t LIKE THIS.... SOONER OR LATER WE AS FANS OF THIS sh*t CALLED HIP HOP GOTTA TAKE CONTROL AGAIN OVER WHO GET IN THE GAME AND WHO DOESNT... I MEAN DAMN, THE OLD CAM WAS ON POINT BUT THIS n*gga WIT THE BAD STOMACH IS FULL OF sh*t... LOL GET IT... ANYWAY I AINT A FAN OF THIS n*gga OR HIS MOVEMENT SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS SELLING A PRODUCT WORSE THAN CRACK TO THE HOOD AND THATS BULLsh*t... U CAN GO TO A FARM AND GET BULLsh*t FOR FREE BY THE TON WHY YALL CONTINUE TO PAY FOR IT IS BEYOND ME...
 11 years ago '04        #18
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 justindlawson said:
camron and lil wayne need to go on vacation together and just not come back
yea i agree...i dont see how he bodied jay, i definitely dont see how he bodied nas...if anyone got bodied it is him wit them wack a.ss lyrics and so called punchlines...came is king of the "fall offs"
 11 years ago '05        #19
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Lmao@cam..
 11 years ago '05        #20
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Cam can't hang with anybody lyrically. He has a retarded a.ss flow. I think he's on his own because Jim Jones tried to cool down the situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy