GTA 4......INfo

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah. We wouldn't need cars though. We be playin on boats the whole game...

nah, i'd like to see GTA World, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
 11 years ago '05        #22
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
They sed in EGM like 5 years back that they was makin an Online GTA called GTA Crime Online........I guess they scrapped that shyt
 11 years ago '04        #23
Will Branson 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ k9 dogs.... it would be like resident evil all over again shooting at dogs jumping out of windows and sh*t.... LOL
 02-12-2007, 08:18 PM         #24
BigScorer1230  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The K-9 cops and seasons would be nice... I haven't heard anything about the game tho.
 11 years ago '05        #25
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Now They got K9's??

Dam that suck's
 11 years ago '06        #26
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah. We wouldn't need cars though. We be playin on boats the whole game...

nah, i'd like to see GTA World, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
i was thinkin something similar. have him running throughout all the US major cities but WORLD!??!! that will be even better.

a true criminal. starts from his neighborhood and then spread truly makin a criminal organization...well GTA isnt about an organization but still.
 11 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yawn wake me when it gets here
 02-12-2007, 08:33 PM         #28
NCA&T:AGGIES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im not a huge GTA fan but im am really looking forward to the ps3 debut......as for me the only things i would LOVE are just HUGE amounts of roaming space...maybe encompas like 2 whole cities (....wanna see my blue ray disc investment at work)....maybe an online co-op? idk.....
 11 years ago '04        #29
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
anyone know what systems this is comin out for??
 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM         #30
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i played a demo for this
 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM         #31
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got some info...you can k!ll many many ppl in this one..yes its true

But on a serious note...knowing rockstar, i think there gunna put out a game thats gunna rock the gaming world...just my opinion...they got some sh*t up they're sleeves...this game might be 2 real for mainstream america to accept...i can already see the govt. bi*ching about the game
 11 years ago '04        #32
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
 Rich21 said:
anyone know what systems this is comin out for??

^^^^^^^????????????????

------

but chea.....K9 dogs and sh*t would be tight..lol...maybe drugs will be more involved in this then? kinda like scarface or something i dunno im high as fu*k lol
 11 years ago '04        #33
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
i see..ps3 and 360 coo coo...lol at it saying "Rating Pending" like these motherfu*kers dont already kno its gonna be a M or higher..lol
 11 years ago '04        #34
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100

Still says October 16, 2007.

XBOX360 and PS3 are confirmed, each with their own exclusive content. I don't think there's been any word on PC officially, but the PC version usually come later. I doubt they'll be able to port it to XBox or PS2 without being really, really sh*tty.

Any word on a location yet? Any clues? I've heard London and Tokyo floating around. I hope it's neither or those.

Edit: PS3 not 4*

Last edited by ike!; 02-12-2007 at 10:12 PM..
 02-12-2007, 09:53 PM         #35
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy that a thread on gta4 info got 3 pages with no info lol
 02-13-2007, 01:08 AM         #36
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard you can jack cars and run over hookers and helpless old ladies who always seem to be carrying 2 bags.. and i heard you can shoot people

hope that helps

all i gotta say is for the love of god.. more skins.. im tired of seeing the same 9 models walking around its not that hard to create a sh*t load of face textures and just random spawn face with random body, that way you dont see the same 30 fu*king construction workers walking down the street and the same 900 old ladies with the bags
 02-13-2007, 01:21 AM         #37
BobbyNitro808  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
i got some info...you can k!ll many many ppl in this one..yes its true

But on a serious note...knowing rockstar, i think there gunna put out a game thats gunna rock the gaming world...just my opinion...they got some sh*t up they're sleeves...this game might be 2 real for mainstream america to accept...i can already see the govt. bi*ching about the game
especially animals rights activist bi*ches if they do in fact have police dogs in the game
 02-13-2007, 06:10 AM         #38
NCA&T:AGGIES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
i heard you can jack cars and run over hookers and helpless old ladies who always seem to be carrying 2 bags.. and i heard you can shoot people

hope that helps

all i gotta say is for the love of god.. more skins.. im tired of seeing the same 9 models walking around its not that hard to create a sh*t load of face textures and just random spawn face with random body, that way you dont see the same 30 fu*king construction workers walking down the street and the same 900 old ladies with the bags
^^^i agree with you^^^, blue ray disk space is alot more than the wat is it 7.5 dvd....so the ps3 version better have NO repeated facetexture/clothe/body repeating!!!!!!....or maybe just a few repeating.
 02-13-2007, 06:39 AM         #39
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NCA&T:AGGIES said:
^^^i agree with you^^^, blue ray disk space is alot more than the wat is it 7.5 dvd....so the ps3 version better have NO repeated facetexture/clothe/body repeating!!!!!!....or maybe just a few repeating.
except that the PS3 version of GTA will be the same as the 360 version. Blu-Ray having nothing to do with it.
 02-13-2007, 12:06 PM         #40
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NCA&T:AGGIES said:
that has nothing to do with anything, textures take up virtually no space, bluray may have 7.5 but you wont see ps3 using it all in along long time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy