Cingular Rep. Right Here!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #121
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Pappy Mason said:
bump..........
with the phone being smaller than a treo the keys take some getting used to for texting, the internet browser is way too slow, u have to switch the phone from 3g to gsm in order to preserve battery life etc. all phones have their issues but im serious save up and get you something else. unless you can get one for $74, but i only seen that special fathers day weekend.
 06-23-2007, 01:23 AM         #122
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey i gotta question, i had my sprint phone shut off since im here for a year and dont need a cell but my grandma bought me a cell the other day as well as my grandfather and its on its way and its prolly one like heres non flip small nokia or nokish Mayb camera phone, but since its new is there anyway to mayB send it back and get a diff phone of my choosing or a multi media cell and just pay the difference mayB? cause im sure she gotem free with the extra lines cause its just gonna cost her another 10 a month and we got like thousands of mins cause my lil bro is a girl and always on his, lol.

Last edited by DaminOG™; 06-23-2007 at 01:42 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
is cingular gettin that HTC Kaiser (P4550)???
 06-24-2007, 08:42 AM         #124
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was tryna price the blackjack and the man at the cingular store told me it's $75 if i renew my contract or sum sh*t like that....he looked up my account and said i wasn't eligible for an upgrade, but this what it shows on my account

Loyalty rewarded. The AT&T Upgrade Advantage rewards you for staying with us. Receive discounts on the widest selection of wireless phones, and the higher your monthly rate plan and data package, the more you'll save. Only from the new AT&T.

You can take advantage of our no-commitment pricing option. This line may be eligible for an equipment discount on 04/21/2008

he said i had to wait til april to upgrade, but it says i can take advantage of the no-commitment pricing option....

I know i can't get a equipment discount i was just upgrading

he also said it would be $75 if i get some internet plan or something....i hope the internet plan ain't added to my bill....like $29.99 a month or $29 to buy it

Last edited by Pappy Mason; 06-24-2007 at 08:49 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy