Cingular Rep. Right Here!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2007, 10:17 PM         #81
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do any prices of phones go down when the iphone comes out and when does the iphone come out
 11 years ago '04        #82
Kornegay 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 1 1
I Have A Nokia E62 And Switching To A Razr Cause The Job Bought Me A Blackberry How Do I Put My Address/contacts On My Sim Card From The E62 And How Do I Get Them Off The Sim Card And Put Them In The Razr?
 11 years ago '05        #83
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Pappy Mason said:
do any prices of phones go down when the iphone comes out and when does the iphone come out

from what i was told, the prices for the other phones when the iphone drops is not gonna change, unless everyone is buying the iphone and just forgetting the others(which i highly doubt). but the iphone has to be a blockbuster sell for the other phones to go down
 11 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 Kornegay said:
I Have A Nokia E62 And Switching To A Razr Cause The Job Bought Me A Blackberry How Do I Put My Address/contacts On My Sim Card From The E62 And How Do I Get Them Off The Sim Card And Put Them In The Razr?
you can save ya contacts to ya sim card, all you gotta do is go to ya address book and copy entries from phone to SIM, they should have an option for that. and you just put that sim in ya new phone and just copy from SIm to phone.
 11 years ago '04        #85
Kornegay 
space
space
space
i DID THAT AND ITS SAYING THE SIM IS FULL CAN I DO IT MUTLIPE TIMES AND IT IS ADDITIVE OR WILL I OVERRIDE WHAT I DID BEFORE?
 11 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 Kornegay said:
i DID THAT AND ITS SAYING THE SIM IS FULL CAN I DO IT MUTLIPE TIMES AND IT IS ADDITIVE OR WILL I OVERRIDE WHAT I DID BEFORE?
yeah you can do it multiple times, and when you do it like for a second and third time, it should have a "merge" option, if you got that then you can merge what contacts you bringing over to what you already have
 11 years ago '05        #87
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
what are some good flip phones by cingular?...where i can use the internet and stuff....also, how good is the pearl, black jack, 8525, 8125...just looking for what people say cuz i might switch to cingular.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Kornegay 
space
space
space
whats the difference between the V3 and the V3XX
 11 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
what are some good flip phones by cingular?...where i can use the internet and stuff....also, how good is the pearl, black jack, 8525, 8125...just looking for what people say cuz i might switch to cingular.

out of all those phones you just listed, i think the pearl is the only reliable phone. the blackjack and 8525 freezes up on most of the time. as far as flip phone, the Nokia E75, Sony Ericsson W810i, the Sync, and the LG CU 400 and 500.
 11 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 Kornegay said:
whats the difference between the V3 and the V3XX

V3 is just the regular Razr phone, nothing fancy about it. the V3xx has i built in music player and is a 3G phone. basically everything new being added to phone is in the V3xx
 11 years ago '06        #91
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
are any new phones besides the iphone dropping this month?
 11 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
are any new phones besides the iphone dropping this month?

other than the blackberry curve, i havent seen any other phones set to be released.
 11 years ago '05        #93
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 528 528
^^how is the Curve? i wanted to sign up and get it but i dont know how the plans work...sucks it doesnt have wi-fi (although i dont kno wtf, do phones with it work like my laptop when theres a signal? lol does cingular charge for that?) whats some good plans for someone who just wants to check there texts/ims on the go...and use the net...1000 minutes is cool with me...thanks for the help bro...if wi-fi is the way to go then which phone is newer that has that...i know blackberrys havent hit wifi yet though shucks
 11 years ago '05        #94
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
question here

ive had my contract with cingular since 04, i used my most recent upgrade to go from the razr to the blackberr pearl so when i ruined my sh*t i went back to cingular the next day to find out if i could still use my upgrade towards a new phone, they said no soooo...

this thursday i just bought the blackberry curve online with a new two yr contract all becuz i didnt wanna pay full price, i plan to terminate the contract
i know if i terminate it i have to pay 175, i also read that if i terminate the plan before a month, then they wont charge, if and when i terminate my contract would i have to pay ne difference back to cingular for the phone or have to return the phone or something

or should i just switch my old number to the new contract ??
 11 years ago '04        #95
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
how that blackberry curve i'm really lookin into it... i dont have an upgrade yet tho.. its 3 other cell phone owners (sis, pops, and mom) in my crib and i'm the only one without a upgrade because i recently got the samsung push up joint.. but hmm.. i'm lookin into gettin a curve on one of their upgrades and just trading the phones between me and them.. that would work right?? just go like to the account on the website and change whatever phone it say for the certain cell phone number..
 11 years ago '05        #96
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 LikeABoss38701 said:
how that blackberry curve i'm really lookin into it... i dont have an upgrade yet tho.. its 3 other cell phone owners (sis, pops, and mom) in my crib and i'm the only one without a upgrade because i recently got the samsung push up joint.. but hmm.. i'm lookin into gettin a curve on one of their upgrades and just trading the phones between me and them.. that would work right?? just go like to the account on the website and change whatever phone it say for the certain cell phone number..
u can do that, before i got my razr my sh*t wasnt eligible for upgrade yet, so i went in with my moms phone with my chip in it, to make it seem it was my phone that needed the upgraded which for my moms phone was already eligible, i got the razr went home put my chip in and gave my mom back her phone
 11 years ago '04        #97
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
fa sho.. i'm trying to see should i go with that black jack or curve... i see i can get that black jack (refurb) for only 49.99
 06-11-2007, 06:19 PM         #98
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i ordered a blackjack off the cingular website how long would it take to get to the crib
 11 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
question here

ive had my contract with cingular since 04, i used my most recent upgrade to go from the razr to the blackberr pearl so when i ruined my sh*t i went back to cingular the next day to find out if i could still use my upgrade towards a new phone, they said no soooo...

this thursday i just bought the blackberry curve online with a new two yr contract all becuz i didnt wanna pay full price, i plan to terminate the contract
i know if i terminate it i have to pay 175, i also read that if i terminate the plan before a month, then they wont charge, if and when i terminate my contract would i have to pay ne difference back to cingular for the phone or have to return the phone or something

or should i just switch my old number to the new contract ??
if you cancel ya contract within a month, you would have to return the phone so that you dont get charged. after a month, there is the $175 but you get to keep the phone.
 11 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 Pappy Mason said:
if i ordered a blackjack off the cingular website how long would it take to get to the crib
i think its 3-5 business days but if the order was made before 5 eastern time, you would get it in within 1-2 cuz of free overnight shipping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy