Cingular Rep. Right Here!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,017 | Props total: 9832 9832
 WestbankThugBoy said:
50% off phone and equipment purchases, 30% off the bill. thats all i need right there. plus i get other discounts at fast food joints, other carriers.
thats funny that you say that you get 50% off phones. I am a Cingular rep here in the Cleveland area and to my knowledge we only get 30% off phones. The only way you get more off phones is if you get your manager to "J" it out or go to the Premier site.

And excepting the fact that I dont eat fast food, I never heard of any cellular sales rep getting discounts off food unless you know a chick or got fam working at one of those joints.
 03-08-2007, 01:29 PM         #42
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight here is my situation...
i got a sony ericsson w600i (swivel mp3 phone that chris brown had in the "yo" video) that sh*t is starting to wear down and i want to get a new phone. I've been with y'all since '04 and never got an upgrade. Since I bought the phone last march, they say i got to wait until December, 21 months into the contract, to get an upgrade. I'm like fu*k that I want a BlackJack. Is there anyway around that?

And if there isn't and my phone breaks down, am i gonna have to pay full price for another one? propped in advance.
 03-08-2007, 01:40 PM         #43
BWhite22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you get ringtones on this palm treo 680?
 11 years ago '06        #44
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
thats funny that you say that you get 50% off phones. I am a Cingular rep here in the Cleveland area and to my knowledge we only get 30% off phones. The only way you get more off phones is if you get your manager to "J" it out or go to the Premier site.

And excepting the fact that I dont eat fast food, I never heard of any cellular sales rep getting discounts off food unless you know a chick or got fam working at one of those joints.
maybe he works at the mall...sometimes fast food at the mall gives u discount...i kno i was leeching that cajun grill when i worked in the mall paying $3.50 instead of $5 sh*t.....
 03-08-2007, 07:44 PM         #45
WhoUTestin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestbankThugBoy said:
i feel ya!! the only i tell people when they break they phone and they dont wanna claim insurance, find a cingular phone that nobody using, and activate they phone. but if insurance is all you got, then an extra $50 wont hurt you
It hurt when you ain't got it and you don't have a job:banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #46
njacura32tl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 12 12
 WestbankThugBoy said:
50% off phone and equipment purchases, 30% off the bill. thats all i need right there. plus i get other discounts at fast food joints, other carriers.
"MR. CINGULAR" LOLOLOL is so wrong. The discount is 30% off phones. There are no discounts off the bill as we have free service. I never met anybody so happy in my life to work there they they call them selves MR. Cingular. I made 145k last year there in my as* aint that happy.
 03-14-2007, 03:15 PM         #47
WhoUTestin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So is it true about the free mobile to mobile text messaging?
 11 years ago '04        #48
letsbeserious 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 10 10
 WhoUTestin said:
So is it true about the free mobile to mobile text messaging?
i believe you have to have one of the new text plans to get it i changed mine and now have it
 11 years ago '06        #49
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 njacura32tl said:
"MR. CINGULAR" LOLOLOL is so wrong. The discount is 30% off phones. There are no discounts off the bill as we have free service. I never met anybody so happy in my life to work there they they call them selves MR. Cingular. I made 145k last year there in my as* aint that happy.
free service? wow... nice sh*t.. free
 11 years ago '05        #50
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,017 | Props total: 9832 9832
 njacura32tl said:

Im glad someone else aired this imposter out. If you want your Cingular question answer asked me or this guy here ^^^^^^^
 11 years ago '06        #51
THAT NICCA MOS 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
listen im looking for the 'smart phone'..for the cheapest price...where can i get one?
 11 years ago '05        #52
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 1461 1461
Is it true you cant get insurance on the 8125, cuz i'm still payin insurance? I just upgraded.
 11 years ago '05        #53
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
is blackjack worth getting
 03-27-2007, 02:42 AM         #54
WhoUTestin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wish Cingular would give in and give us unlimited messaging regardless of who you sending it to
 03-27-2007, 03:53 AM         #55
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question i wanna cop a smart fone but pre paid and i wound if yall data plans for internet cuz with tmobile they have the sk3 plan dollar a day joint where u text all u want use aim surf the web for jus one dollar a day is there any thing like that
 04-13-2007, 03:27 AM         #56
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
??????????????
 04-15-2007, 10:01 PM         #57
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magniff said:
is blackjack worth getting
i had the blackjack for a day and returned it with the quickness. i found alot of problems with it.
 11 years ago '05        #58
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 2964 2964
how much is kb?...cuz i have the unlimited plan, but i went out of the country, and used the internet, and it shows online that i used 14 mb of internet of 0...
 04-16-2007, 12:27 AM         #59
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i got a employee discount that takes 25% off my bill each month. if i renew my contract (it expires in june) will i still have that discount?
 11 years ago '04        #60
topdogg317 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
yo when is cingular getting the motorolar rizr?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy