Feb 10 - Parents Have Intercourse In Front of 9yrs-Old Daughter 2 Teach Her About Sex

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM         #61
jiggaboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is fu*king sick....poor girl, now she'll either never want to have s3x or be as.lut. Her s3xual life is done, theres no way you can act like nothing after that. And I cant believe some of the responses Ive seen in this thread, some you are just as fu*ked up for thinking its ok.
 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM         #62
wzup02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is sick
 11 years ago '06        #63
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2610 2610
LMAO its some crazy people out there
 02-12-2007, 12:34 PM         #64
Ivory602  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHrugs shoulders..... itz 2007
 11 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
To all the people who don't see anything wrong with this, you need to get your head checked.

Like it was said before, you can TALK to your kids about s3x. This sh*t is just wrong. I hope they get thrown in the joint for years.

Thank God pops wasn't around and mom wasn't a hoe. Never had the torment of walkin' in on my parents. But I would bet it would be one of the worst things ever.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
I'm not for it,but i'm not 100% against.It's just not for me.I'm 20 and have a 5 year old and wouldnt go about it like that
 02-12-2007, 10:35 PM         #67
dobbies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how anyone can get a hard-on in front of a nine yr old is beyond me.....
 02-12-2007, 10:40 PM         #68
TRU20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats bugged out man....on some real the child is a little t0o young to be knowing about s3x...now i can see if she was about 16 then thats different but the parents shouldnt go to jail for that sh*t its bananas
 02-12-2007, 10:54 PM         #69
GotBooted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like jim jones..
 02-12-2007, 11:55 PM         #70
babyfacechica  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Who in their right mind wants to see their parents have s3x?
2. What kind of sh*t were they smoking when they thouht this was a good idea?
3. Why didnt the child leave?........Special Ed maybe?

Thats All I have to say someone answer my questions please
 02-13-2007, 12:02 AM         #71
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
What does a Brit know about s3x?????? Survey says brits don't know sh*t
I don't know; Ask the majority of white Americans and they'll tell you... given the fact we birthed Americans

fu*king idiot... the age of legal s3x in most americans states is 16-18, sh*t is like 14 over here bro.

You guys are squares compared to brits. Little pus*yholes man, drinking age like 21 in most states out there too... little square a.ss country, probably need an ID to buy hot food... fu*king losers
 02-13-2007, 12:07 AM         #72
upandcumingband  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these 9 year olds round here know bout s3xxxxxxxx they be trying to fu*k and all dat
 02-13-2007, 12:07 AM         #73
hoodytoreal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people make s3x seem like such a crude thing, I guess its because of the sh*tty way most people are raised...these sh*tty cristian ideals that accosiate s3x with sin...s3x, a precidure required to create life...where you explore your partner's every beauty/flaw, and by doing that, streghten your bond. But in retrospect, if we didn't a.ssociate s3x with sin, would s3x feel like s3x anymore, would it be like giving a hug/hand shake...well no, we would celebrate it as an act of making life or living life. Now, approaching the whole "having s3x in front of your daughter as a form of s3x-ed"....i feel bad that she's watching her mother fu*k some random boyfriend and not her father. The boyfriend could have been the reason why the parents divorced to begin with. In the end, I don't know what went down, and what the mother's true intentions were, maybe the boyfriend asked for the girl to be present and that would be a slimball thing, some sick doo doo sh*t. I like dolphin chests
 11 years ago '05        #74
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 notoriousthugzz said:
i honestly dont see whats so wrong about it?
better than having them go to school and not teaching them anything and having the bi*ch get pregnant at age 14-15
Think before you reply again
Get this in your head the 9yr old kid is watchin these s3xual activities, what do you think is going through her small head??? She probably is going to want to try having s3x at an early age, at 9yrs old she suppose to be playin with dolls not learning how to fu*k and suck d*ck you moron, she probably going to grow up to be a ho cuz of this. Dumb a.ss parents.
 02-13-2007, 12:32 AM         #75
anthoni01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a good idea to teach her bout s3x but that dumb chick knew that it was a better way. If the daughters.lut out we know that she get it from her moma!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
 11 years ago '06        #76
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
Just imagine YOUR parents having s3x in front of you talkin' 'bout it's okay!
 11 years ago '04        #77
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
Motherfu*kin parents are fuc*ed up nowadays.

11 years ago '06        #78
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
i heard my parents once and that was enough to haunt me to this day:eek: :eek: :wow:
 02-14-2007, 12:46 PM         #79
nikkideevah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hoodytoreal said:
people make s3x seem like such a crude thing, I guess its because of the sh*tty way most people are raised...these sh*tty cristian ideals that accosiate s3x with sin...s3x, a precidure required to create life...where you explore your partner's every beauty/flaw, and by doing that, streghten your bond. But in retrospect, if we didn't a.ssociate s3x with sin, would s3x feel like s3x anymore, would it be like giving a hug/hand shake...well no, we would celebrate it as an act of making life or living life. Now, approaching the whole "having s3x in front of your daughter as a form of s3x-ed"....i feel bad that she's watching her mother fu*k some random boyfriend and not her father. The boyfriend could have been the reason why the parents divorced to begin with. In the end, I don't know what went down, and what the mother's true intentions were, maybe the boyfriend asked for the girl to be present and that would be a slimball thing, some sick doo doo sh*t. I like dolphin chests

so you would have s3x in front of your child to teach them about it?
 11 years ago '06        #80
yeah_that_nigga 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 6 6
that sh*t aint right. I found my pops pr0n collection when i was 6, thats what started my rampage on these bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy