Feb 10 - Parents Have Intercourse In Front of 9yrs-Old Daughter 2 Teach Her About Sex

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2007, 03:12 PM         #1
6772 pageviews
90 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 10 - Parents Have Intercourse In Front of 9yrs-Old Daughter 2 Teach Her About s3x

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — A Woonsocket mother and her boyfriend are headed to trial on charges they had intercourse in front of the woman's 9-year-old daughter as a way to teach the girl about s3x.

Rebecca Arnold, of Woonsocket, and her boyfriend, David Prata, have pleaded not guilty to felony child-neglect charges. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for next month.

When questioned by an investigator from the state Department of Children, Youth and Families, Prata, 33, said he and Arnold, 36, had s3x "all the time" in front of the child and that "we don't believe in hiding anything."

He said the girl would often be on the bed watching as the couple had s3x. Though they did not ask her to leave, they also did not force her to remain on the bed, Prata said.

Asked why he thought a child that age should know about s3xual acts, Prata replied, "We wanted to prepare her so she would know how," according to a report from the investigator, Vanessa E. Cisela.

The girl, who is now 11, went to live with her biological father in North Adams, Mass., after spending the summer with her mother in Woonsocket.

Her teacher called the Child Abuse Hotline in December 2004 to report that the girl said her mother and her boyfriend had s3x in front of her.

The child told a Massachusetts social services investigator that her mother and Prata never touched her or tried to include her in the s3x.

Woonsocket police arrested Prata and Arnold in February 2005. The couple is accused of "providing an environment that is lewd and depraved in a manner that makes their home unfit for the child to live in," according to court records.

Prata and Arnold are free on bail pending a March 19 pretrial conference in Family Court. They each face one to three years in prison or a maximum $1,000 fine, or both.

Their lawyers did not return phone calls from The Providence Journal.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.foxnews.com/st .. 251296,00.html

[pic - click to view]

http://www.foxnews.com/st .. 251296,00.html

90 comments for "Feb 10 - Parents Have Intercourse In Front of 9yrs-Old Daughter 2 Teach Her About Sex"

11 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
sooooooooo? il do the same with my 13 if i had one..
 02-10-2007, 03:27 PM         #3
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*kin wrong, and sick........ this why parents, need to get ids before having kids.
 11 years ago '05        #4
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 687 687
death sentence to this pervs.
 11 years ago '04        #5
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
i honestly dont see whats so wrong about it?
better than having them go to school and not teaching them anything and having the bi*ch get pregnant at age 14-15
 02-10-2007, 03:37 PM         #6
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
better than having them go to school and not teaching them anything and having the bi*ch get pregnant at age 14-15
How is having s3x infront of a 9 year old going to prevent that?

If anything it's going to support that. She'll think s3x in the norm and be as.lut by the time she's 11-12.

Disgust at these perverts
 11 years ago '04        #7
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
Yeah, that's it, show your fu*king 9 year old daughter how to get knocked up, then when she gets pregnant by some fu*kstick from school, get pissed and throw her out. People are fu*king idiots.
 02-10-2007, 03:40 PM         #8
Blu Berry Betty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one wants to see their parents fvcking. They could have just been open and talked to her about it. Not do it in front of her.
Just say do you have any questions about s3x. Then tell them what you know.
 02-10-2007, 03:41 PM         #9
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas are a bunch of sick fu*kin' puppies. That sh*t is totally inappropriate. Subconsciously, the boyfriend got off by doing that. He wasn't her father so the sh*t turned his a.ss on and the moms was so d*ck-motized, she didn't peep his perversions.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 02-10-2007 at 03:45 PM..
 02-10-2007, 03:42 PM         #10
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blu Berry Betty said:
No one wants to see their parents fvcking. They could have just been open and talked to her about it. Not do it in front of her.
Just say do you have any questions about s3x. Then tell them what you know.
Exactly. It's obvious these f*g**ts having s3x infront of their child were getting off on that sh*t. Either that or they got the IQ of a goldfish
 02-10-2007, 03:43 PM         #11
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
Yeah, that's it, show your fu*king 9 year old daughter how to get knocked up, then when she gets pregnant by some fu*kstick from school, get pissed and throw her out. People are fu*king idiots.

:applause:
 02-10-2007, 03:55 PM         #12
geeunit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:

you must be fu*kin stupid. lemme guess you listen to jim jones n d4l
 11 years ago '05        #13
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
Rhode Islanders would do some stupid sh*t like that.
 11 years ago '04        #14
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
i walked in on my parents fu*kin when i was little, they immediately stopped and told me to get out
 11 years ago '06        #15
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 notoriousthugzz said:
^^^ Unbelievable. I really hope that you are joking. There is going to be some really messed up kids with people like ^^ this guy having children.
 02-10-2007, 04:21 PM         #16
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #17
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
at 9 i didn't even know what that was..ppl r really sick...i mean at least wait till she starts her period...then tell her..not show her
 02-10-2007, 04:34 PM         #18
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible, tell that little bi*ch to get off the bed and get the fu*k out the room. fu*k is wrong with them
 11 years ago '05        #19
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
there goes another fuked up childhood....time to repress some memories
 02-10-2007, 04:47 PM         #20
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Schmuck, you missed the part that read "We wanted to prepare her so she would know how." They were teaching her all the right positions to get knocked up! You sit your child down find out what the child knows and fill in the blanks. You dont say, "now this position mommy is going to put her palms on the bed and get ready to have my back blown out. Now sit back and watch ok." And since when do you refer to a 9 year old as a bi*tch. Your mother should have swallowed you.:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy