TI vs Lil Wayne (07 BEEF?)

most viewed right now
+35  69
20 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+20  58
47 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '07        #76
dabettamc 
space
space
$117 | Props total: 30 30
 aerokid240 said
T.i is just another commercial rapper IMO, nothin really left to say that makes him special. Wayne be doing some crazy sh*T, spittin reggae sh*T, doing stuff like that show me what u got freestyle, BM JR sh*T, that i miss my dawgs sh*T. Dude is so versatile, but needs the consistency. With the proper guidance, wayne can be that n*gga. If wayne didnt kiss baby, or wasnt doing this weezy f baby/ birdman jr thing, more people would repect him. He aint tha best rapper alive but he certainly got people talkin. AInt nobody mentioning t.i in that category. Im pretty sure if wayne was to leave cash money and get under some good influence ( jay and nas on def jam), he would definitly be that dude in the future.

T.i on tha other hand, will be the same dude going platinum and make good records to bounce to. Thats it.
nobodys mentioning TI in that category because weezy put himself in that category... if TI woulda did it people would be mentioning him.... and um by far T.I.'s live in the sky and still aint forgave myself tracks k!ll that man i miss my dogs by weezy.

02-12-2007, 04:00 PM         #77
adalecom28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They not beefin, cause they still makin songs together. and if dey were beefin it wouldn't last long.....

02-12-2007, 04:53 PM         #78
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabettamc said
thats why your avy is a damn car that aint even yours and mine is my picture you can pull it off on the internet but in person i'll a bi*ch over you any day yo momz would choose me over you .... ET? n*gga you stupid as fu*k.
E-Thug

02-12-2007, 05:13 PM         #79
OGWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
live in the sky > anything waynes ever done

02-12-2007, 06:13 PM         #80
KristenB. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that hotboys sh*t is old beef they need 2 bury it...as for lil wayne and t.i. i dont think they beefing maybe they just having some disagreements with each other

12 years ago '07        #81
dabettamc 
space
space
$117 | Props total: 30 30
 Str8Evo3Racer said
dude ur words are worth shyt so let it go u dead and gone move aside let ur ET a.ss retire my car pic > ur face
*cocks pistol* * hands it to you* now k!ll yo muthafukkin self.

02-18-2007, 03:44 AM         #82
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I think it's official now T.I. ain't feeling Weezy

B.G. dissin him again, coming out with a new album, and the project is gonna be executive produced by T.I.

T.I. WAS talkin to Weezy

Wayne was the only person he didn't say he was down with on that song.

Everybody questioned whether Wayne was down with T.I. when he claimed Best Rapper Alive and said "since everybody kings where the fu*k the palace at?" Wayne claimed he wasn't talkin bout T.I.

T.I.-"Everybody who down with me already know they down with me, so I ain't worried bout it."

Wayne made a song called "D-Boy"

T.I.-"I'm a mutha fu*kin dope boy"

at the beginnin of "D-Boy" Wayne said "OK I'm strapped"

T.I.-"I'm the Best you ever heard about, fresher than you heard about, Yeah I'm strapped now, pus*y n*gga, this ain't just word of mouth"

Wayne didn't cuss until 500 Degreez

T.I.-"For n*ggaz with dirty mouths, gotta lotta clean pistols to wash em out, I'm really finna give yo a.ss some hotter sh*t to talk about"

Wayne been rappin half of his life

T.I.-"I'm a do in 06 what took em half of they life"

Wayne call himself President Carter

T.I.-"Ain't talkin to Jigga cuz that's my n*gga the Real President Carter"

Wayne-"I paid Paul Wall 100,000 for my grill"

T.I.-"Paul Wall made me the hardest grill ever bought for, 100 grand, 100 karat ballin when I talk bruh"

Wayne signed a new deal with Cash Money before droppin Carter II

T.I.-"I know you wanna be just like me since you got ya new record deal n*gga, but I don't give a fu*k if you like me, no second guessin', I drill n*ggas"

Wayne been runnin with the Dip Set real tough

T.I.-"Betta be bout that sh*t you kick like Dip Set, bi*ch, tryin to get wit' us"

Wayne kissed Baby on TV back in 02

T.I.-"I don't politic, don't even speak to ya, i don't kiss up, gotta be Styles, Sheek and Jada(Jay to)Kiss us"

Wayne-"Please Say the baby"

T.I.-"I ain't got to say it you know what your name is"

Wayne got a DAMN good subliminal warning on that song without his name actually being said.

T.I. even got him on the hook.

I remeber thinkin this was a diss when I FIRST heard it.

I'm bout 99% sure on this one

Last edited by -Scar-; 02-18-2007 at 03:49 AM..

12 years ago '04        #83
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
 Simba said
Alright I think it's official now T.I. ain't feeling Weezy

B.G. dissin him again, coming out with a new album, and the project is gonna be executive produced by T.I.

T.I. WAS talkin to Weezy

Wayne was the only person he didn't say he was down with on that song.

Everybody questioned whether Wayne was down with T.I. when he claimed Best Rapper Alive and said "since everybody kings where the fu*k the palace at?" Wayne claimed he wasn't talkin bout T.I.

T.I.-"Everybody who down with me already know they down with me, so I ain't worried bout it."

Wayne made a song called "D-Boy"

T.I.-"I'm a mutha fu*kin dope boy"

at the beginnin of "D-Boy" Wayne said "OK I'm strapped"

T.I.-"I'm the Best you ever heard about, fresher than you heard about, Yeah I'm strapped now, pus*y n*gga, this ain't just word of mouth"

Wayne didn't cuss until 500 Degreez

T.I.-"For n*ggaz with dirty mouths, gotta lotta clean pistols to wash em out, I'm really finna give yo a.ss some hotter sh*t to talk about"

Wayne been rappin half of his life

T.I.-"I'm a do in 06 what took em half of they life"

Wayne call himself President Carter

T.I.-"Ain't talkin to Jigga cuz that's my n*gga the Real President Carter"

Wayne-"I paid Paul Wall 100,000 for my grill"

T.I.-"Paul Wall made me the hardest grill ever bought for, 100 grand, 100 karat ballin when I talk bruh"

Wayne signed a new deal with Cash Money before droppin Carter II

T.I.-"I know you wanna be just like me since you got ya new record deal n*gga, but I don't give a fu*k if you like me, no second guessin', I drill n*ggas"

Wayne been runnin with the Dip Set real tough

T.I.-"Betta be bout that sh*t you kick like Dip Set, bi*ch, tryin to get wit' us"

Wayne kissed Baby on TV back in 02

T.I.-"I don't politic, don't even speak to ya, i don't kiss up, gotta be Styles, Sheek and Jada(Jay to)Kiss us"

Wayne-"Please Say the baby"

T.I.-"I ain't got to say it you know what your name is"

Wayne got a DAMN good subliminal warning on that song without his name actually being said.

T.I. even got him on the hook.

I remeber thinkin this was a diss when I FIRST heard it.

I'm bout 99% sure on this one
Sh*t thats all them dudes paid for a grill. Sh*t, birdman was really ballin when he paid half a mil for his sh*ts.

12 years ago '04        #84
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 46 46
sh*t i think dem n*ggas mite beef

02-18-2007, 08:54 PM         #85
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aerokid240 said
Sh*t thats all them dudes paid for a grill. Sh*t, birdman was really ballin when he paid half a mil for his sh*ts.
Wayne got one too

I say it's partly cuz that diss.

You know, just to stunt harder on n*ggaz

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+89online now  58
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
184 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  39
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
35 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28online now  15
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+75online now  14
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
52 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
104 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
52 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Image(s) inside Hop up on top and start jicky-jicky-jerking
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy