Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2007, 10:58 PM         #61
Mista_Magnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. is still sh*t ... so if it has to happen... i guess it's safe to say that Weezy will reign supreme in 07.
 02-11-2007, 11:05 PM         #62
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no southern n*gga's gonna b beef'n. Leave that bullsh*t to dem East Coast n*ggas (Cam, 50, Gillie, etc.)
 11 years ago '04        #63
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 85 85
^^^ i been a Wayne fan since da block is hot my n*gga and believe me Wayne aint built like dat he cant handle no beef he aint gone do nothin but run 2 his daddy and kiss him.
 02-11-2007, 11:47 PM         #64
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
T.I., B.G. & Jeezy all were dissing Weezy last year when he didn't show up at the Georgia Tour /w DJ Drama because he cancelled the shows because he was scared of B.G. T.I. said his exact words "Any n*gga you paid your money to see that aint here, aint here cuz they's a bi*ch n*gga and you can tell em T.I. said it" and BG and Jeezy was on the stage too co-signing.
Jeezy was just on 106 & Park talkin bout him, Wayne, Baby, and Jim Jones is about to tour together.
 11 years ago '04        #65
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 85 85
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
then u must not really know weezy
then what beef has dat n*gga had and won?

Juvie, B.G., Young Buck, Clipse, and even Gillie diss dat n*gga and we hav not heard dat n*gga diss on record.

Wayne can rap and all but nobody would let all dat sh*t slide
 11 years ago '06        #66
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
wayne>ti

ti overrated a.ss
 02-12-2007, 02:38 AM         #67
epedemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw them on tour 2getha and in the new XXL B.G. said he talked 2 Baby and they was straight!

mrvipbk said:
I know they worked together in the past but I really feel something is going too boil over between those two in the 07, they both have albums coming out and they both claim to be the best out the south.
The whole DJ Drama incident and Lil Wayne's comments regarding the incident my serve key because on Big Country's nex mixtape he speaks on the situation of artist not wanting to work with him anymore and that they knew who they were! Lil Wayne did speak on the situation and was unsure if he was going to wrk with Drama... Also BG is messing with Grand Hustle and i can see that ruffling some feathers @ cash money... Just My Opinion

What Do Ya'll Think!
 11 years ago '05        #68
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:
then wayne get at him for being a meth head. You gotta remember, the only beef T.I. has won was against Flip. Luda destroyed his a.ss.
you call the Luda / TIP a beef?

Neither one of them made a full diss song towards each other.
 11 years ago '05        #69
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
Hands down weezy would rip any n*gga from the south a new one , Ti, and Jeezy are just hype rappers they are garbage on the mic they study they lyrics everytime they make a track like they takein a essay test TI aint real flip exposed this f*g in houston and what he got locked up for traffic tickets traffic tickets MAN!!!! T.I. dont want it wit wayne word to mother , thats like chingy going at Hov come on now u do the math weezys discography> Ti's Discrography and money
you wild as hell, TI ain't no hype rapper....he got singles though.

TIP got one of the best flows in the South, plus his word game is lightyears ahead of 98% of the South, plus he's above average lyrically, period.

Last edited by _Player2; 02-12-2007 at 08:35 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #70
Mr.M 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 40 40
T.I.>>>>>>Lil Wayne(overated) easy
 11 years ago '04        #71
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
T.i is just another commercial rapper IMO, nothin really left to say that makes him special. Wayne be doing some crazy sh*T, spittin reggae sh*T, doing stuff like that show me what u got freestyle, BM JR sh*T, that i miss my dawgs sh*T. Dude is so versatile, but needs the consistency. With the proper guidance, wayne can be that n*gga. If wayne didnt kiss baby, or wasnt doing this weezy f baby/ birdman jr thing, more people would repect him. He aint tha best rapper alive but he certainly got people talkin. AInt nobody mentioning t.i in that category. Im pretty sure if wayne was to leave cash money and get under some good influence ( jay and nas on def jam), he would definitly be that dude in the future.

T.i on tha other hand, will be the same dude going platinum and make good records to bounce to. Thats it.

Last edited by aerokid240; 02-12-2007 at 12:14 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #72
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
i dont listen to weezy goldberg much but i think he would k!ll ti
 02-12-2007, 02:42 PM         #73
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
then what beef has dat n*gga had and won?

Juvie, B.G., Young Buck, Clipse, and even Gillie diss dat n*gga and we hav not heard dat n*gga diss on record.

Wayne can rap and all but nobody would let all dat sh*t slide
Wayne kilt gillie w/ 2 lines on that dead president's beat:

"Rich a.ss n*gga, I got my masters
bi*ch a.ss n*gga, I aint got no master"

They had like 2 or 3 songs about each other.
And, T.I. and Luda still sending subliminals at each other. ("see i'm talking to you", and "Wat you know about that" by T.I. and that Luda track <i forgot the name> from his prerelease therapy)
 02-12-2007, 02:49 PM         #74
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne and ti was takin subliminals at each other already on both they albums
 11 years ago '07        #75
dabettamc 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 6 6
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
i wouldnt be makin fun of ugly people if i was you on the reals , u look like E.T gone hip hop , weezy could end u favorite rappers career remember that . just call me problem solver " you dead and gone im the problem solver"
thats why your avy is a damn car that aint even yours and mine is my picture you can pull it off on the internet but in person i'll a bi*ch over you any day yo momz would choose me over you .... ET? n*gga you stupid as fu*k.
 11 years ago '07        #76
dabettamc 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 6 6
 aerokid240 said:
T.i is just another commercial rapper IMO, nothin really left to say that makes him special. Wayne be doing some crazy sh*T, spittin reggae sh*T, doing stuff like that show me what u got freestyle, BM JR sh*T, that i miss my dawgs sh*T. Dude is so versatile, but needs the consistency. With the proper guidance, wayne can be that n*gga. If wayne didnt kiss baby, or wasnt doing this weezy f baby/ birdman jr thing, more people would repect him. He aint tha best rapper alive but he certainly got people talkin. AInt nobody mentioning t.i in that category. Im pretty sure if wayne was to leave cash money and get under some good influence ( jay and nas on def jam), he would definitly be that dude in the future.

T.i on tha other hand, will be the same dude going platinum and make good records to bounce to. Thats it.
nobodys mentioning TI in that category because weezy put himself in that category... if TI woulda did it people would be mentioning him.... and um by far T.I.'s live in the sky and still aint forgave myself tracks k!ll that man i miss my dogs by weezy.
 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM         #77
adalecom28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They not beefin, cause they still makin songs together. and if dey were beefin it wouldn't last long.....
 02-12-2007, 04:53 PM         #78
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabettamc said:
thats why your avy is a damn car that aint even yours and mine is my picture you can pull it off on the internet but in person i'll a bi*ch over you any day yo momz would choose me over you .... ET? n*gga you stupid as fu*k.
E-Thug
 02-12-2007, 05:13 PM         #79
OGWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
live in the sky > anything waynes ever done
 02-12-2007, 06:13 PM         #80
KristenB. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that hotboys sh*t is old beef they need 2 bury it...as for lil wayne and t.i. i dont think they beefing maybe they just having some disagreements with each other
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy