TI vs Lil Wayne (07 BEEF?)

most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-10-2007, 09:44 PM         #41
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
T.I actually makes sense when he raps and is more consistent. Wayne will drop like 30 dumb songs and come out with 1 hot one.
That's true. I could go off the top of my head right now and post some of the dumbest lines in the history of rap coming from Lil Wayne.
 11 years ago '06        #42
J.Shykes 
space
avatar space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1069 1069
 dabettamc said:
I want this to happen so wayne the rat face can get de-hyped he has too much respect where i'm from and he crossed the line saying he's the best rapper alive and have ya'll heard about jeezy dissin wayne cuz you know how jeezy and jay coo and wayne be dissin jay so jeezy said somethign to the effect of "rat lookin muh fu*ka what kinda room you got to speak on jay's talent and sh*t" end quote but i eman i sjut heard about it can't find hard proof so if jeezy and TIP get at wayne thats the end of that career
Why does everybody get mad at Wayne for saying he's the best rapper? Your favorite rapper will tell you that. No one got mad when Jay-Z or KRS-1 says it, but since Wayne did, he gets hate?:thumbsdow . Get over it. The titles not even real yall.
 11 years ago '07        #43
dabettamc 
space
avatar space
space
$99 | Props total: 6 6
^^^ the title is real.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
T.I.P is nice on da mic...1 of my favs..but he can't see Wayne...wayne aint bout 2 diss dat n*gga tho...he know if he dissed tip tha whole A would ride 4 Tip...but wayne b sendin sum nice a.ss subs but he aint gon ever say nebody name..datz wayne..he b tryin 2 do dat jay-z sh*t...but Jeezy was on 106 da otha day talkin bout he on tour wit Weezy, Jim Jones and sum more folks..called street dreams..he said erybody bringin dat heat..so i never heard jeezy diss wayne...and i dont think tip gon diss wayne eitha...dat would b lame if he did..since he on sum tracks wit da n*gga..and his dj work wit dat n*gga..and dem n*ggas was standin right by each otha at da ballin video...
 11 years ago '04        #45
Datni99ajeff 
space
avatar space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 88 88
lyrical ability T.I. = Wayne
street cred. T.I. > Wayne
Heart T.I. > Wayne
consistency T.I. > Wayne
realest story T.I. > Wayne
When TIP goes at somebody he goes hard and doesnt stop esp. when u fake and people already really dont respect u. Wayne is scared 2 go at people. TIP is da King of Da South and Wayne just owns Lousiana barely.
 11 years ago '06        #46
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
heres what ill do ill put my ipod on shuffle and pick the first song that pops up from carter 2 and king... their most recent albums
"Get Over"
(feat. Nikki)

Yea, real rap, real rap fo ya
Lighters up, lets get 'em

[Chorus - Nikki (Lil Wayne)]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you (straight to the head man)
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible (yea)
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on (cry momma, ya momma)
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya

[Verse 1]
Stay strong, be tough, that's what the preacher tell ya
He never really felt ya, so he can't even help ya
Need a shoulder to lean on, somebody to cry to
It's like everything's gone, but I'm a survivor
Standin on stage in front of thousands
Don't amount to me not havin my father
That's real talk, I know a lot of y'all got 'em
But you need 'em way more when you gotta go without 'em
And I'm without 'em, but that's life y'all
Sometimes you gotta learn to swim with no lifeguard
I'm alright God, sh*t I'm still breathin
But lose hurt like bullets, I'm about to start bleedin
Throw me down some comfort, cause my heart need it
Tryin to cope wit my chances and meet 'em
There's a dark road ahead, but I'm tryin to take it easy
Rest in peace Lil Beezy, my n*gga

[Chorus (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background) x2]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya
(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over, can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over)

[Verse 2]
Smoke cush all day and pop painkillers
fu*k who don't understand it, this what the game did us
This what the streets showed us
This how the block made us, the same block where they layed 'em
I pray every time I cross the spot on the pavement, save me
Lord will I be next for the taking? Take me
I know I'm livin like I know when I'm comin
But I'm just livin cause I know that it's comin
And the end is comin, but I ain't runnin
I and hidin and duckin, I'm in the middle of a war, I'm alive and love it
I'm just speakin from the heart of the diein public
We still beatin, we gon rise above it
Though it seem like they cheatin and we loosin
We survive if nothin, they could never take the stride from strugglin
I gotta ride
And sometimes that ride get bloody
But I just think about my buddy and go after that money, but uhh..

[Bridge - Nikki (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background)]
Ohhh, we gotta get over, we gotta get over, gotta get over
it's almost over, and we gon be alright
(I gotta get over, I gotta get over, cause bi*ch I'm a soldier)

[Verse 3]
Straight Patrone out the bottle to the head now
We gettin read now, bi*ch my n*gga dead now
And all the things I never said, I gotta say it now
I shoulda said it then, now I gotta talk to clouds
Now I gotta walk around, brim down
Just tryin to find my way to the next day, escape
Ya birthday could be ya death date
So I'm livin like it was just yesterday, let's pray
Ten fingers together, can't bring 'em together
It's murda murda, I don't think it get better
So be a competitor or get out the weather
Me? I got a umbrella and a berretta
I'm just tryin to make sure my daughter future progressin
And behind that, I'm shootin excessive, trust me
The beautiful dead, we livin wit the ugly
I just tell my pops wait for me, I'm comin

[Chorus (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background) x2]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya
(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over, can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over)

(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over
can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over) [in background over and over while talking]

They ask me why I wear shades at nighttime...cause I don't wanna see nothin! Yea..
Like I said, life ain't nuttin but a long extended road, keep drivin
I done passed up plenty people up on the side of road, no help, keep goin
Yea...Lost a lot of passengers on the ride, kept goin...yep...
who knows when I'll run outta gas. Yea..


"Live In The Sky"
(feat. Jamie Foxx)

[Spoken:]
Whats happening man this T.I.P. you know
I like to dedicate this song to anybody who every lost somebody,
to the grave, to the streets, to the jail cell,
I done been in situations where I done had to Cope with all three you know what I'm saying,
I feel like the only thing I ain't done yet is die you know...
But it ain't how I live when I'm here it's how I live when I leave ya dig

[Chorus:]
Life's up and downs they come and go ....but when I die I hope I live in the sky...All my folks who
Ain't alive I hope they live in the sky.. pray to God when I die that I live in the sky ..It's true what
Goes around comes back you know.. So when I die I hope I live in the sky.. All my folk who ain't survive may
They live in the sky... Tell God I wanna fly and let me live in the sky...

[Verse 1:]
My cousin Toot ain't have to die right in front of his son and his wife
He lost his life struggling over a gun
Give a damn what he done that my motherfu*king folk and I love that n*gga 'til death no motherfu*king joke
I can feel my eyes feeling the Lord is my witness
If I catch em Imma k!ll em I made it my business
Back in the day you stayed in my business taught I didn't have to corporate yay in my business
Coincidently that's why today you not wit me
My cousin died ova some yay and I miss em
Plus he had his family out let's say she the eye witness
But her boyfriend did the shooting judge gave her life sentence
I heard that now I'm dressed up in all black
Shot up the whole apartments and still and brought back
The best friend I had in Jamel I lost that
I guess your death was a lesson in life it taught me that

[Repeat chorus]

[Verse 2:]
Who ever seen a n*gga go to jail sleep 'til day two
Well thats how sick I was when Jay blew
Found out the hard way
That wasn't powder
They was tooting
Over-dosed on heroin died at 22
If you ain't heard about
Daughter she smile just like you
So cute even resorts to violence like you
You know you ya baby mama
Loose but ha what can you do
And I got 4 myself yep it's been a few
Now everything I do is for
King, messiah, deyjah, demani
Lord they all I got so please don't take em from me
From me standing in the
Trap wit coring and sir kap
Laughing at the n*ggas who serve with no strap
Tell them n*ggas man yall
Tripping wit no map
Ya robbing ask to borrow my pistol ain't no hap
Me, you, the crew just fell out ova
Dough and a little crack
Never could apologize 'cause you died that's why they saying..

[Repeat chorus]

[Verse 3:]
I bet you n*ggas thinking that I living it up
'Til you see polices laughing as they picking me up
Went from seeing how many bi*ches i can fit in the truck
To 3 hots and a cot is you kidding or what fu*k how
Many millions I got n*gga so what if I'm hot when I got prices on my head
Feds rushing my spot a million
Haters wont me dead force to carry me gat
But you a seven time felon what you doing with that
It's a catch
22 either you lose or lose
That's the way the game structured for real n*ggas to suffer
And I ain't never
Been a busta alway stood on my feet
Like a man prepared to take what ever coming for me
A pus*y n*gga
Or polices wit a warrant for me
I'm a "G" prepared to die for whats important to me
Look anybody in the
Eye who say they want it wit me
Put up the house and bet the odds if coming from me
OG's say I need to
Learn and be patient
You telling me wit these seven years of probation
Pistol charges and a host of
Other open cases
If n*ggas only knew the kind of time I was facing
I tried to keep to myself but
Sometime I couldn't take it
Got 4 kids wit smiles on they faces
Mean more to me than my crown and my bracelet
Take that away from me and my life is butt nekkid


Last edited by unstoppable589; 02-11-2007 at 01:15 AM..
 02-11-2007, 01:58 AM         #47
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unstoppable589 said:
heres what ill do ill put my ipod on shuffle and pick the first song that pops up from carter 2 and king... their most recent albums
"Get Over"
(feat. Nikki)

Yea, real rap, real rap fo ya
Lighters up, lets get 'em

[Chorus - Nikki (Lil Wayne)]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you (straight to the head man)
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible (yea)
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on (cry momma, ya momma)
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya

[Verse 1]
Stay strong, be tough, that's what the preacher tell ya
He never really felt ya, so he can't even help ya
Need a shoulder to lean on, somebody to cry to
It's like everything's gone, but I'm a survivor
Standin on stage in front of thousands
Don't amount to me not havin my father
That's real talk, I know a lot of y'all got 'em
But you need 'em way more when you gotta go without 'em
And I'm without 'em, but that's life y'all
Sometimes you gotta learn to swim with no lifeguard
I'm alright God, sh*t I'm still breathin
But lose hurt like bullets, I'm about to start bleedin
Throw me down some comfort, cause my heart need it
Tryin to cope wit my chances and meet 'em
There's a dark road ahead, but I'm tryin to take it easy
Rest in peace Lil Beezy, my n*gga

[Chorus (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background) x2]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya
(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over, can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over)

[Verse 2]
Smoke cush all day and pop painkillers
fu*k who don't understand it, this what the game did us
This what the streets showed us
This how the block made us, the same block where they layed 'em
I pray every time I cross the spot on the pavement, save me
Lord will I be next for the taking? Take me
I know I'm livin like I know when I'm comin
But I'm just livin cause I know that it's comin
And the end is comin, but I ain't runnin
I and hidin and duckin, I'm in the middle of a war, I'm alive and love it
I'm just speakin from the heart of the diein public
We still beatin, we gon rise above it
Though it seem like they cheatin and we loosin
We survive if nothin, they could never take the stride from strugglin
I gotta ride
And sometimes that ride get bloody
But I just think about my buddy and go after that money, but uhh..

[Bridge - Nikki (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background)]
Ohhh, we gotta get over, we gotta get over, gotta get over
it's almost over, and we gon be alright
(I gotta get over, I gotta get over, cause bi*ch I'm a soldier)

[Verse 3]
Straight Patrone out the bottle to the head now
We gettin read now, bi*ch my n*gga dead now
And all the things I never said, I gotta say it now
I shoulda said it then, now I gotta talk to clouds
Now I gotta walk around, brim down
Just tryin to find my way to the next day, escape
Ya birthday could be ya death date
So I'm livin like it was just yesterday, let's pray
Ten fingers together, can't bring 'em together
It's murda murda, I don't think it get better
So be a competitor or get out the weather
Me? I got a umbrella and a berretta
I'm just tryin to make sure my daughter future progressin
And behind that, I'm shootin excessive, trust me
The beautiful dead, we livin wit the ugly
I just tell my pops wait for me, I'm comin

[Chorus (Lil Wayne simultaneously in the background) x2]
Thooouugh, though I'm missin you
I'll find a way to get through
I know livin without ya is impossible
Gooonnee...I know you gon live on
Cuz you were my brotha and I love ya, and I miss ya
(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over, can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over)

(I miss my dawg I can't believe that it's over
but I'm a soldier, so I gotta over
can't stay sober, I'm just tryin to get over) [in background over and over while talking]

They ask me why I wear shades at nighttime...cause I don't wanna see nothin! Yea..
Like I said, life ain't nuttin but a long extended road, keep drivin
I done passed up plenty people up on the side of road, no help, keep goin
Yea...Lost a lot of passengers on the ride, kept goin...yep...
who knows when I'll run outta gas. Yea..


"Live In The Sky"
(feat. Jamie Foxx)

[Spoken:]
Whats happening man this T.I.P. you know
I like to dedicate this song to anybody who every lost somebody,
to the grave, to the streets, to the jail cell,
I done been in situations where I done had to Cope with all three you know what I'm saying,
I feel like the only thing I ain't done yet is die you know...
But it ain't how I live when I'm here it's how I live when I leave ya dig

[Chorus:]
Life's up and downs they come and go ....but when I die I hope I live in the sky...All my folks who
Ain't alive I hope they live in the sky.. pray to God when I die that I live in the sky ..It's true what
Goes around comes back you know.. So when I die I hope I live in the sky.. All my folk who ain't survive may
They live in the sky... Tell God I wanna fly and let me live in the sky...

[Verse 1:]
My cousin Toot ain't have to die right in front of his son and his wife
He lost his life struggling over a gun
Give a damn what he done that my motherfu*king folk and I love that n*gga 'til death no motherfu*king joke
I can feel my eyes feeling the Lord is my witness
If I catch em Imma k!ll em I made it my business
Back in the day you stayed in my business taught I didn't have to corporate yay in my business
Coincidently that's why today you not wit me
My cousin died ova some yay and I miss em
Plus he had his family out let's say she the eye witness
But her boyfriend did the shooting judge gave her life sentence
I heard that now I'm dressed up in all black
Shot up the whole apartments and still and brought back
The best friend I had in Jamel I lost that
I guess your death was a lesson in life it taught me that

[Repeat chorus]

[Verse 2:]
Who ever seen a n*gga go to jail sleep 'til day two
Well thats how sick I was when Jay blew
Found out the hard way
That wasn't powder
They was tooting
Over-dosed on heroin died at 22
If you ain't heard about
Daughter she smile just like you
So cute even resorts to violence like you
You know you ya baby mama
Loose but ha what can you do
And I got 4 myself yep it's been a few
Now everything I do is for
King, messiah, deyjah, demani
Lord they all I got so please don't take em from me
From me standing in the
Trap wit coring and sir kap
Laughing at the n*ggas who serve with no strap
Tell them n*ggas man yall
Tripping wit no map
Ya robbing ask to borrow my pistol ain't no hap
Me, you, the crew just fell out ova
Dough and a little crack
Never could apologize 'cause you died that's why they saying..

[Repeat chorus]

[Verse 3:]
I bet you n*ggas thinking that I living it up
'Til you see polices laughing as they picking me up
Went from seeing how many bi*ches i can fit in the truck
To 3 hots and a cot is you kidding or what fu*k how
Many millions I got n*gga so what if I'm hot when I got prices on my head
Feds rushing my spot a million
Haters wont me dead force to carry me gat
But you a seven time felon what you doing with that
It's a catch
22 either you lose or lose
That's the way the game structured for real n*ggas to suffer
And I ain't never
Been a busta alway stood on my feet
Like a man prepared to take what ever coming for me
A pus*y n*gga
Or polices wit a warrant for me
I'm a "G" prepared to die for whats important to me
Look anybody in the
Eye who say they want it wit me
Put up the house and bet the odds if coming from me
OG's say I need to
Learn and be patient
You telling me wit these seven years of probation
Pistol charges and a host of
Other open cases
If n*ggas only knew the kind of time I was facing
I tried to keep to myself but
Sometime I couldn't take it
Got 4 kids wit smiles on they faces
Mean more to me than my crown and my bracelet
Take that away from me and my life is butt nekkid
that wayne song is sick as hell
 11 years ago '05        #48
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 1874 1874
T.I. >> Weezy
 11 years ago '04        #49
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
lil wayne-i miss my dawgs >> T.I
 02-11-2007, 10:50 AM         #50
Vas_finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i would k!ll wayne in a battle .....they aint beefin though
 02-11-2007, 11:38 AM         #51
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think t.i. would merk weezy to be truthful
 11 years ago '05        #52
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Simba said:
I sorta agree

I think tip really already threw a subliminal at weezy with that talkin to you song.

Too many references in it to sh*t relating to wayne to be coincidence

I mean the "real president carter" line, "gotta be styles sheek and jay to kiss us" line, "yeah I'm strapped now", "the dirty mouth", "half of they life", "$100,000 grill", and the "dipset" line just can't all be coincidence.

It was almost like a warning. What's funny is on the same album he shouted out cash money in the credits, so I don't know

I mean they've done work together since then I guess and they toured and they claim their ain't no beef, but I think behind the scenes it already happened.

What you think?
He talking about someone from up north.
 11 years ago '05        #53
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 unstoppable589 said:
ti is a bi*ch how was he going to perform with bg which soured birdman and lil waynes faces as u could see and then sit next to him during ballin lol.... and that was before birdman and bg squashed... tru i always felt that ti was aiming at wayne with talking to u but damn wayne would eat up ti
TIP - Talking to You > The Carter 2
 11 years ago '05        #54
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Wayne is a better lyricist most of the time over TI, I give it to him....

Wayne can talk sh*t better than 99% of the rap game....But just like Luda (who also had the better lyrics / punchlines /)....

You have to factor in the Realness factor (TI in a landslide), TI gives it to you "straight n*gga I DON'T NEED A METAPHOR"

TI would pull Wayne's Hocard, I already see it.

he gonna get into that kissin and the Birdman JR sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #55
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Trouble Trouble said:
I fuxx wit buck heavily hes in my top 10 strictly off his last lp.
me too, Buck is a beast.
 11 years ago '05        #56
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Datni99ajeff said:
lyrical ability T.I. = Wayne
street cred. T.I. > Wayne
Heart T.I. > Wayne
consistency T.I. > Wayne
realest story T.I. > Wayne
When TIP goes at somebody he goes hard and doesnt stop esp. when u fake and people already really dont respect u. Wayne is scared 2 go at people. TIP is da King of Da South and Wayne just owns Lousiana barely.
Real Talk
 02-11-2007, 12:08 PM         #57
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Wayne is a better lyricist most of the time over TI, I give it to him....

Wayne can talk sh*t better than 99% of the rap game....But just like Luda (who also had the better lyrics / punchlines /)....

You have to factor in the Realness factor (TI in a landslide), TI gives it to you "straight n*gga I DON'T NEED A METAPHOR"

TI would pull Wayne's Hocard, I already see it.

he gonna get into that kissin and the Birdman JR sh*t.
then wayne get at him for being a meth head. You gotta remember, the only beef T.I. has won was against Flip. Luda destroyed his a.ss.
 02-11-2007, 12:56 PM         #58
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I., B.G. & Jeezy all were dissing Weezy last year when he didn't show up at the Georgia Tour /w DJ Drama because he cancelled the shows because he was scared of B.G. T.I. said his exact words "Any n*gga you paid your money to see that aint here, aint here cuz they's a bi*ch n*gga and you can tell em T.I. said it" and BG and Jeezy was on the stage too co-signing.
 11 years ago '07        #59
dabettamc 
space
avatar space
space
$99 | Props total: 6 6
 King Juels said:
T.I., B.G. & Jeezy all were dissing Weezy last year when he didn't show up at the Georgia Tour /w DJ Drama because he cancelled the shows because he was scared of B.G. T.I. said his exact words "Any n*gga you paid your money to see that aint here, aint here cuz they's a bi*ch n*gga and you can tell em T.I. said it" and BG and Jeezy was on the stage too co-signing.
damn i aint knwo about that :applause: :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #60
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
 King Juels said:
T.I., B.G. & Jeezy all were dissing Weezy last year when he didn't show up at the Georgia Tour /w DJ Drama because he cancelled the shows because he was scared of B.G. T.I. said his exact words "Any n*gga you paid your money to see that aint here, aint here cuz they's a bi*ch n*gga and you can tell em T.I. said it" and BG and Jeezy was on the stage too co-signing.
lol i didn't even kno bout dat...good lookin on dat
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy