Feb 9 - 50 Cent Releases Scathing Diss VIDEO Towards Cam'Ron

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Funeral Music is...

Props Slaps
 02-09-2007, 01:28 PM         #81
babyfacechica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This once again reminds me why I like 50. He spoke that real.......Make jimmy the boss.
 02-09-2007, 01:37 PM         #82
kliquey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..pure garbage...every time 50 gonna drop a new album he picks up a beef...hrmmm...i got money on his album after the one he gonna drop we gonna see another one of his beefs a couple months before another album drop
 11 years ago '05        #83
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 1046 1046
sh*t was hot, and was actually refreshin

I like the picture at the end

ha ha computers computin lol
 11 years ago '04        #84
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
i fu*ks wit dat dip sh*t .... i like da old k!lla .... but i also like da old fiddy ... now if this lil drama stunt can force cam to make sum good m usic and actually rhyme .... this will be slick ....cuz fu*k da speculation an the choosin sides an sh*t ..that song sound like vintage curtis .. it aint no expensive video ..da n*gga shot dat sh*t at da crib ..wit a barrage of artillery and model bi*ches ... i respect this sh*t .. cam betta come hard wit sum snap back ..cuz if he dont whip da soda off this track he make about old curt ...its over
 02-09-2007, 01:50 PM         #85
Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody k!lled anybody, this sh*t is stupid
 11 years ago '05        #86
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 crownroyale47 said:
What are u talking about? He just said somebody else's rhyme. It seems like you're impressed by that
Yeah but when is the last time you heard that?
Half the n*ggaz that hear the sh*t probably don't know where it's from, if you do know where it's from then as a hip hop fan you should be able to appreciate the fact that he used it. C'mon what popular mainstream rapper quotes METHOD MAN nowadays? Giddafu*kouttahere...stop hating.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 02-09-2007 at 01:53 PM..
 02-09-2007, 01:52 PM         #87
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dzuki77 said:
PUBLICITY STUNT. ALL PLANNED OUT BY BOTH 50 AND CAM smh
i smell that
 02-09-2007, 02:01 PM         #88
crownroyale47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah but when is the last time you heard that?
Half the n*ggaz that hear the sh*t probably don't know where it's from, if you do know where it's from then as a hip hop fan you should be able to appreciate the fact that he used it. C'mon what popular mainstream rapper quotes METHOD MAN nowadays? Giddafu*kouttahere...stop hating.
Ok, I can definitely ride with you on that. It just came across as you were only impressed that he said another person's rhyme. But since you explained it I can definitely agree. Half of these dudes who think the rappers out today are hot don't have a clue how hot rap was back in those days.
 11 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 fkucdaw0rld said:
hm...is it jus me or did 50 take wat styles sed about him forgettin the ghetto a lil too much to heart...the n*gga went from makin videos about the candy shop to havin nothin but n*ggas poppin off in this sh*t talkin mad smack on cam....i heard it once, dont really think ima listen to it again...seems like he did damage but cmon, its camron...he dint have to say much to do damage to that n*gga...btw, aint 50 say he was gonna wait an see wat cam was gonna do first? this n*gga loves the limelight...i bet styles gonna see this sh*t an be like wow i really got under this n*ggas skin....now we're gonna get like 2 months of 50 droppin nothin but banga music and sh*t..

actually....that mite not b a bad thing...maybe we'll get some ol school 50 out of this, thatd def be a good look....watever tho, this would b some bullsh*t a.ss beef an the last thing i wanna see is jimmy an juelz run over to g-unit cuz lord knows cam cant do sh*t to 50....period....
Your a f*g man fo Real. Like the song was Called Candy Shop its suppose to be a Radio single. Wats wrogn with bein able to make radio singls and still make hard music. why cant u do both. Hell u have to if u want to sell and make money, and itsnt that the goal to make money and fee yo family. I dont understand why u ppl hate when ppl make singles that want to get played on da Radio thats the whole goal stop hatin
 11 years ago '07        #90
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
this is great! "computers are puting" LMAO!
 11 years ago '06        #91
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1468 1468
Damn! murder that n*gga. He said what was the last song you like by Cam'? A few songs on k!lla Season (movie wack as fu*k) and "Weekend Girl"/"Weekend Love". Like he said he can't k!ll dipset he might be able to murder Cam' and Jimmy. Only n*gga he can't touch is Julez he got too much hype right now.

Best part "I'm not Jay"
 11 years ago '05        #92
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
50 cent k!lled him....
 02-09-2007, 02:22 PM         #93
crownroyale47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
50 cent k!lled him....

HOW???? You got Nas on your list as a top 10 rapper alive so I know you've heard Ether. You heard Takeover probably. The Bridge is Over, Canibus vs LL, Even Cam's song to Jay-z. There's no way you can think 50 k!lled Cam. He maybe said 4 things about him the whole song and then talked at the end like he does in all of his diss tracks cause he makes terrible diss records. If you think it's a hot song, fine. The beat is cool, it got some street sh!t in it, that's all fine and good. But I don't know why yall think he k!lled Cam with that weak a.ss record. The best thing he was say computers computin. But he didn't even make that up. Cam's bi*ch a.ss said that himself

Last edited by crownroyale47; 02-09-2007 at 02:27 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #94
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
i like this sh*t b
 02-09-2007, 02:27 PM         #95
Peruvianfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets See The Majority Of People Voted 50 k!lled Cam

Okay Now Stfu And Tell Me Who Agrees More
 11 years ago '04        #96
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
thats the 50 we love right there, thats gutter, he shut em down. I hope his album be on the grimmey ish like that right there.
 11 years ago '05        #97
harvey dent 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1 1
why does someone named "50 cent" have a record deal??
 02-09-2007, 02:41 PM         #98
Street Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do rappers go from doing pop songs, then being a gangsta all over again, n*ggas need keep their sh*t straight, 50 faker then a mugg man
 02-09-2007, 02:49 PM         #99
Peruvianfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Bully said:
how do rappers go from doing pop songs, then being a gangsta all over again, n*ggas need keep their sh*t straight, 50 faker then a mugg man
Obsiously you don't seem to get the part of business right? Girls love that sh*t , you think n*ggas still buy his sh*t when is all gangsta? NO they dont , girls buy both and thats where money comes from.

He wants to get as many people intersted as possible you don't stick to one thing only. You need to get a clue on business then you will know why hes got what he got and you got well

Why you think he did the video game ? the sport drink ? and other sh*t hes got going on ...if your focused on one thing you got the other thing to back it up.
 02-09-2007, 02:58 PM         #100
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have seen a few pics on the video that were on peoplez avatar on tha bx forum. i do notice those things by the way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy