Washington Redskins

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2007, 07:41 PM         #41
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sugewhite said:
I can't Wait to see T.O. get those snot bubbles when he comes across the middle!!!

S.Taylor& L. Landry = Alligator arms!!!
:rolleyes: TO ain't no little dude...
 11 years ago '04        #42
sugewhite  OP
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Ain't no is a double negative, which equals T.O is a B*tch!!!!
 05-09-2007, 10:53 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and Randallstown, Maryland has a population of...12?
 05-09-2007, 11:13 PM         #44
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
^^ i'm from MD and i aint heard of it lmao
I lived in Bowie for 6 years and never heard of it either.
 11 years ago '04        #45
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
yea boy redskins comin for that a.ss this year
 05-10-2007, 01:03 AM         #46
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noshirtforyou said:
yea boy redskins comin for that a.ss this year
:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #47
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 trill1 said:
Redskins will make the playoffs this year fu*k d*ckriders

and I thought Dolphin fans were bad. Atleast we're realistic.
God the Redskins are one of the worst franchises for a few years to come.
Open your eyes.
 11 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Jason Campbell Press Conference

On how he has improved since last season:

“(I just) feel a year older, a year older in the system. I understand the plays a lot better and I’m able to go through more of the progressions than probably a year ago because of the time and effort put into studying the plays. Coach Saunders and Coach Lazor have done a great job in helping me learn all the plays and making sure we put ourselves in position to win games.”

On whether he has more of a chemistry with his receivers now than this time last year:

“Game experience is something you can’t teach or learn from practice. You have to get it by playing the games. In playing those last seven games the more I continued to play the more comfortable I got with the guys around me and getting that game-speed experience.”

On his offseason:

“Every day you want to come out and get better in some aspect or some area. Each day we are running different plays and a different style offense so each time you try to conquer that offense and master what coach wants you to master for that day. It’s a one day process and you take everything in and try to build a whole offense together.”

On if he sees an improvement in himself:

“During the offseason you try to put in a lot of work to help put yourself into position to be successful. We have all the ability and all the talent around us that we need to win games. So right now we are trying to come together. Usually, it’s the second year when guys really buy into the whole offense. They’re not guessing that to do, they know what to do because we’ve all had a year of experience in it.”

On his wide receivers:

“They’re doing a great job running routes. The only thing I’m trying to do is keep working because those guys have such abilities to make plays after the catch that I just want to do everything I can to get the ball into their hands so they have the ability to make plays.”

On the mood of the team after the first week of OTA’s:

“We’re practicing with a lot of energy and a lot of fun. You can come out here and play the game of football with a lot of energy and a lot of fun and it can carry over for you.”

On Clinton Portis calling him the perfect weapon for this offense:

“I’m just going to continue to keep work, continue to keep playing. You can tell everyone has learned the offense a lot better this season because we’ve been in it. It’s been a big progress.”

On if his teammates treat him as the starter:

“They treat me with a lot of respect. We have a very respectful team. We try and treat everyone right. Coach Gibbs does a great job of bringing us together. He’s told us what we need to do to win this year and what we have to do to improve in each area: offense, defense and special teams. All the guys have to take it with a grain of salt and come out here and grind.”

On if he’s being more of a vocal leader:

“You try to be yourself. That’s all you can be. If it’s being vocal sometimes or just leading by example, whatever you feel comfortable with and makes everything go.”

On what to expect from the offense this year:

“One thing we want to do this year is move the ball and stay consistent. Last year we had a lot of spurts where we’d go up and down the field 80 yards and get into the red zone and we’d stall. We just have to finish our drives and manage the game.”

Prop me................ naw really dont... campbells that n*gga.. accurate, strong arm and can throw the deep ball...
 11 years ago '04        #49
sugewhite  OP
space
space
Randallstown....ITS B-more bi*chs......not bowie u pg bama.....

U live in the burbs.....
 05-10-2007, 09:21 PM         #50
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I use to stay in PG and so what I stayed in the burbs, that's cuz I got :cash:...and you're stuck in the projects, beeeyotch!

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-10-2007 at 09:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #51
sugewhite  OP
space
space
Cowboys still suck!
 05-10-2007, 09:55 PM         #52
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I'm just fu*kin wit cha...
 05-10-2007, 10:36 PM         #53
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Oh yeah, I know where Gaithersburg is. I ain't even gonna front, I miss that whole area like a muh f*cka man.
 11 years ago '04        #54
sugewhite  OP
space
space
Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda( G-town)!@@
 11 years ago '04        #55
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
i aint no redskins fans i just posted that campbell article... eagles bi*ch
 05-17-2007, 08:24 PM         #56
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sugewhite said:
Randallstown....ITS B-more bi*chs......not bowie u pg bama.....

U live in the burbs.....
PG all day
 05-17-2007, 08:29 PM         #57
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gary Fitzgerald
Redskins.com
May 10, 2007

The NFL Draft was over, and early on the evening of Sunday, April 29, Sam Hollenbach weighed his options.

The former Maryland quarterback was an undrafted free agent and several teams had expressed interest in him.

Hollenbach kept on thinking back to the attention that Redskins coaches had given him at the team's local college workout at Redskins Park on April 6. a.ssociate head coach Al Saunders and quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor stayed in contact with him in the weeks leading up to the draft.

That's why Hollenbach chose to begin his NFL career with the Redskins. He agreed to sign with the team on Monday, April 30.

He hopes to get some playing time this offseason, and in training camp. The ultimate goal would be to earn a roster spot as the Redskins' third quarterback, or maybe join the club's practice squad.

Sam Hollenbach (Don Wright Photo)
Hollenbach knows that, for now, he's a long shot.

After all, the Redskins have starter Jason Campbell, veteran backups Mark Brunell and Todd Collins and sixth-round draft pick Jordan Palmer on the roster.

Hollenbach hopes the instruction he receives from Saunders and Lazor will benefit him down the road, whether it's with the Redskins or another pro team.

The 6-4, 214-pounder had some rough patches during the Redskins' three-day Rookie Camp from May 4-6, as he adjusted to the fast pace of the NFL.

Asked about his rookie quarterbacks, Saunders praised both Palmer, the former UTEP quarterback and brother of Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer, and Hollenbach.

Said Saunders: "Sam did a real nice job. He was very accurate with his throws. He has a real long way to go with his development, but it was nice to see him out here."

Far down on the QB depth chart, Palmer and Hollenbach will likely compete for playing time this offseason. Since the Redskins drafted Palmer, he'll likely get the first opportunity.

Asked about competing for a roster spot, Hollenbach said: "I can control my own throws and my own reads on the field. And that's all I can control. Hopefully, I can continue to focus on that and not worry about [competition].

"But I know that's part of the training of being an NFL quarterback--the mental toughness and going through those kinds of things. If I can get through that, in this kind of competition, it'll help me out in the future."

Hollenbach, 23, was a two-year starter at Maryland. He completed 417-of-679 passes for 5,139 yards and 28 touchdowns. He threw a high number of interceptions--26 in his collegiate career--and that's a statistic that he'll need to reduce to stick in the pros.

Last season, Hollenbach guided the Terrapins to their best record since 2003 and led the team to a 24-7 win over Purdue in the Champs Sports Bowl. He completed 15-of-24 passes for 223 yards and two touchdowns, earning game MVP honors.

As he embarked on his NFL career, Hollenbach said he sought out the advice of Maryland head coach Ralph Friedgen.

"Ralph talked to the quarterbacks coach about me and some other [Redskins] coaches," Hollenbach said. "He just told me to keep working hard. He was pretty confident in me that I could just continue to improve. I wish I had another year in his system, but I feel like I'm prepared now."

And yet, he knows there's plenty of work to do.

For now, he's content to work hard and learn under Saunders and Lazor.

"It's one step at a time, one day at a time," he said. "I'm just starting to learn [the offense], and it's just going to get more complex fr
for those who dont watch MD football Hollenbach is that n*gga.

Our QBs>____________

Carson Palmer Little brother
Hollenbach
Jason Campbell

=

I really dont know but im hypped as hell for preseason.:D
 05-18-2007, 06:01 AM         #58
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow ^^^^^ Qb'S Lookin ON POint...i think THats all we needed
 11 years ago '05        #59
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
Jordan Palmer= Marcus Vick, Not Eli Manning

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 167 (+5) 
  Career: | Aug 08: 36-18, Rank #192 *
 05-19-2007, 05:25 PM         #60
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIC FLAIR said:
Jordan Palmer= Marcus Vick, Not Eli Manning
Jordan Palmer is nice n*gga and if he not we got Hollenbach to fill for him. I really dont want Campbell to get injured or do bad so hopefully Ill only have to see Jordan and Hollenbach play during the preseason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy