Washington Redskins

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-25-2009, 07:27 AM         #201
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos>>>> Redskins

I've been living in VA for about 19 years and never liked the skins broncos been my team since 1997 super-bowl that was my first super-bowl I watched
 9 years ago '06        #202
rbdelray 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah we n here!
 9 years ago '06        #203
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 lyricallySha89 said:
Broncos>>>> Redskins

I've been living in VA for about 19 years and never liked the skins broncos been my team since 1997 super-bowl that was my first super-bowl I watched
Really? i remember my first super bowl...we stopped some scrub team 42-10. We scored 5 touchdowns in one quarter...you might be familiar with them actually...some denver team...its not important tho...

Last edited by champ; 04-01-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 04-17-2009, 08:41 PM         #204
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, just waiting for another season and i guess i have to repeat myself. Been a skins fan since 86. It's clear to me now that Washington will stick with Cambell at qb and try to win with him. After they go 8-8 i guess they will go in a different direction next year. It's hard to watch this franchise it really is but i can't pull for anyone else. Washington is satisfied with trying to win 17-14 or 13-10 every single game. You can't do that now in the NFL. Teams are looking to put 40 on you every game. Until Washington gets a prolific aerial a.ssault they will always be a mediocre team. When the run is clicking sure the skins can win some games but when Portis gets hurt its a wrap. If you are a real skins fan you know the phrase "sit on it". The skins will get up 3-0 and sit on it. Makes me hysterical. I would love to see Washington get a few taller receivers to go downfield more with 15-25 yard routes.

Skins fans will agree to this too. Does it seem like over the years of watching the skins play their divisional opponents the same things tend to happen? Prime example, against Philly over the years, it'll be 3rd and 12 and they'll run the screen play and get 13 yards every time.

I just wish Washington would switch it up some and try to put some points on the board.
 04-28-2009, 05:22 PM         #205
Alazah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad they didn't draft Sanchez. They need to finally give Campbell a fair shot. He finalyy get to go into a year with the same coach and off. coordinator. They needed a defensive end and they got one.
 04-28-2009, 05:53 PM         #206
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alazah said:
I'm glad they didn't draft Sanchez. They need to finally give Campbell a fair shot. He finalyy get to go into a year with the same coach and off. coordinator. They needed a defensive end and they got one.
We need some help with our Oline tho. Dockery damn sure aint much more help for Campbell. Tho it helps.
 04-28-2009, 05:54 PM         #207
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
Well, just waiting for another season and i guess i have to repeat myself. Been a skins fan since 86. It's clear to me now that Washington will stick with Cambell at qb and try to win with him. After they go 8-8 i guess they will go in a different direction next year. It's hard to watch this franchise it really is but i can't pull for anyone else. Washington is satisfied with trying to win 17-14 or 13-10 every single game. You can't do that now in the NFL. Teams are looking to put 40 on you every game. Until Washington gets a prolific aerial a.ssault they will always be a mediocre team. When the run is clicking sure the skins can win some games but when Portis gets hurt its a wrap. If you are a real skins fan you know the phrase "sit on it". The skins will get up 3-0 and sit on it. Makes me hysterical. I would love to see Washington get a few taller receivers to go downfield more with 15-25 yard routes.

Skins fans will agree to this too. Does it seem like over the years of watching the skins play their divisional opponents the same things tend to happen? Prime example, against Philly over the years, it'll be 3rd and 12 and they'll run the screen play and get 13 yards every time.

I just wish Washington would switch it up some and try to put some points on the board.
A part of me is hoping that if were better we bring Shanahan in. Hell change our offensive philosophy easily.
 05-13-2009, 03:52 PM         #208
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shanahan? No his philosophy is sh*t and with are O line were sure as hell not running up the middle like they do in denver portis gonna end up avg 2.2 ypc on 100 carries and out for the season
 8 years ago '04        #209
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 Andre3000 said:
A part of me is hoping that if were better we bring Shanahan in. Hell change our offensive philosophy easily.
Nah, I'd prefer an offense like Turner runs a SD, a vertical offense, no fullback.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy