Feb 8, 2007 - Middle School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls DURING CLASS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - College student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail
72 comments
@news
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion's Killer caught according to his mother
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

These kids are...?
Sick - future rapist of America 68 46.26%
Heros - future pimps of America 79 53.74%
Voters: 147. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 10-20-2009, 07:05 PM         #61
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
i remeber some n*gga got caught jackin his thing in my 8th grade social studies class by some chick. We stayed laughing at that n*gga.
At least he was getting jacked.
 9 years ago '09        #62
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,058 | Props total: 20 20
 Playboysoldier said:
damn i was horny in middle school but this sh*t cuts the cake. them dudes must've been horny as hell to s3xually harassing girls like that.

i'm not even gonna lie. in 7th grade i used to sit next to this fine a.ss puerto rican chick named alex and she was a freak. on the regular she would put her hands down my pants and play with my d*ck during class. i would play with her t*tties or finger her. sh*t was an everyday thing.

but dude jacked off during class BWUAHAHAHAHAH
I wish I went to your school.
 9 years ago '08        #63
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 bigkilla said:
WHERE THE fu*k WAS THE TEACHER
that's what I wannna know....u can't seriously be this blind
 11-11-2009, 05:53 PM         #64
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these old a.ss threads being bumped...it must be a really f**king slow news day
 11-12-2009, 02:14 PM         #65
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i knew better than to beat my d*ck in class but i put dis on everything i love i was playin wit pus*y in da 1st grd no bull s**t but middle school u was a lame if da shorties aint let chu cop a feel da b**ches knew i was grab dem t*tties or jus grab dat a.ss early
 11-12-2009, 02:17 PM         #66
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dem lil b**ches prolly lyin or not tellin everything
 9 years ago '07        #67
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2308 2308
aaah to grab a.sses during class... good young days...

lamo @ the Bush reference I too was like wtf? then saw the date
 9 years ago '06        #68
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 3 3
what idiot bumping this thread from 2007
 9 years ago '07        #69
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$904 | Props total: 5 5
Yikes...I didnt play that. A boy touched me in elementary school and I got his a.ss suspended and in HS a dude slapped my a.ss tryna be cute and I was about to press charges. He got his s**t togther real quick. Going thru puberty aint no reason to violate sum1....you learn self control at a young age no NO EXCUSES.
Sames goes for girls and boys...So unless they was both with it... i aint tryna heat dat s**t...
 9 years ago '04        #70
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,217 | Props total: 1831 1831
i remember gettin' garbage a.ss handjobs in middle school. sh*t was the best back then.

oh well. *won't disclose any more information*
 9 years ago '04        #71
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,727 | Props total: 2111 2111
that poll is dumb as s**t...
 11-24-2009, 06:35 PM         #72
Cheshire Cat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We used to do this in middle school. One of my boys f**ked up when he was the last to hear about one of our classmates being r*ped recently and tried this s**t on her. Good times.
 9 years ago '05        #73
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,352 | Props total: 6218 6218
.i would be shocked at this news but that's when puberty hits its peek

i used to act a fool too...smaking and grabbing a.ss.....one time this girl with these huge a.ss tiddiz was beside me and i got rock hard, so i released it middle of class (still siting down though so only she could see it if she looked over) and i just continued to do my work like i aint know .....
 9 years ago '09        #74
Reason59 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 371 371
 youngwun06 said:
lol, lil n*gga put his pubic hair in her mouth. lol hahahaha. come on now, yall n*ggaz know damn well when yall was in 8th grade yall would laugh at dat sh*t...........just wouldnt do it. lol funny read tho. but i cant lie, if a n*gga did dat to my sister i would k!ll em
completely co-sign with you man
 9 years ago '07        #75
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 JimDinO77 said:
.i would be shocked at this news but that's when puberty hits its peek

i used to act a fool too...smaking and grabbing a.ss.....one time this girl with these huge a.ss tiddiz was beside me and i got rock hard, so i released it middle of class (still siting down though so only she could see it if she looked over) and i just continued to do my work like i aint know .....
^^^ thas wild
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-16-2009, 08:04 AM         #76
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
Yikes...I didnt play that. A boy touched me in elementary school and I got his a.ss suspended and in HS a dude slapped my a.ss tryna be cute and I was about to press charges. He got his s**t togther real quick. Going thru puberty aint no reason to violate sum1....you learn self control at a young age no NO EXCUSES.
Sames goes for girls and boys...So unless they was both with it... i aint tryna heat dat s**t...
i bet the n*ggas hated u at school.....prolly called u stuck up and all huh?

much respect for being a strong female though
 12-16-2009, 08:05 AM         #77
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHY THE f**k IS THIS OLD THREAD STILL LINGERING.....THE "BOYS" IN THE ARTICLE ARE IN THEIR 30's NOW!!!!
 02-18-2010, 08:29 AM         #78
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when i was taking a shyt at the same time this f*g was sucking another boys d*ck. i didnt see it , but the principle walked in and there was alotta "Sweet Jesus", and swear words.

at first i thought it was because my turds smell like cow maneur cookies baking in Hell. but I found out afterwards
 8 years ago '10        #79
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,557 | Props total: 14744 14744
rich kids...nasty lil fugs..
 8 years ago '05        #80
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
i got a handjob from the girl sitting next to me in biology in 10th grade... most productive thing i did that semester, and i didnt even have to do anything. Teacher was right behind us facing the other direction giving notes, literally 3 feet away.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - Man sentenced to 1 week in jail trying to seduce undercover o..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - JUNETEENTH Should be a National Holiday
39 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Family Matters actor Darius MCcrary agrees to pay 29 dollars a month in child ..
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack100 On XXXtentacion Death "No RIP For A Woman Beater"
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy