Feb 8 - Los Angeles Names Top 11 Worst Gangs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2007, 08:03 AM         #121
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @gangs in general...

Now theres a top 10 list (or 11) great... way to encourage it.

<-- From Jersey where we crush grapes and get papes.
 11 years ago '04        #122
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
 VirginiaHustler said:
Gangs are for bored teenagers and morons. Get a fu*kin life
Gangbangin is a part of life, especially if you from LA/Chicago. Its not really a choice you make although at the same time it is. If most your fam/friends is Folks, usually you end up Folks too you feel me?
 02-14-2007, 08:31 AM         #123
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

but it's stupid for the police to release the gang names, because like they said themselves, it's all about pride...And I know all the gangs that didn't get mention are kind of upset....this shiet might even spark up more violence, if you could believe that....
Man i feel u on tht. this was the stupidist thang they could of done bc gangs that aint make it are going to try and do everythang they can just to get listed and the gangs on there gone try and keep they listing by doing outrageous sh*t. all them muthafukin mexican gangs not enough n*gga gangs there are to many mexicans out here. that canoga park gang be whylin bc a black barbershop my barbershop is rite in they area and them n*ggas be writing n*gga k!ller on the sidewalks rite by there. the fukin law and press dont know wat they started by releasing this
 02-14-2007, 08:35 AM         #124
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
This is actually surprising because I live 10 minutes away from this "hood." They are actually located right next to a suburban area, rich a.ss people. I'm talking Porches, Lambo's, Bentley's etc. It's real weird...if ya'll don't believe me just look up the Westfield Topanga Mall. They just recently remodeled, Game's been there, Christina Milian and Dre from Cool and Dre + other celebs.

Anyways, on subject. The area they are in is a latino/hispanic area. Canoga Park High School is the name of the high school in the area and it is busted and filled with nothing BUT hispanic/latino people.

I've heard about them but didn't realize they were outdoing gangs in South LA.

Anyways, Alabama is the name of the street. I don't get why it's so funny, if you know anything about gangs a lot of the names come from the street name they reppin.

Canoga Park - City
Alabama - Street

The Topanga Mall is right NEXT to this area also...well it's literally less than a minutes from Canoga Park HS, and that mall is a REAL SUBURBAN mall. Burberry store...etc etc.

I don't know if that list is from worst to least worst...if it is that's some sh*t.
yeah n*ggas dont know wat they talkin bout speak knowledge to this dum n*ggas. canoga park is a wack a.ss skool and reseda high them mexican infested places. dont make topanga mall sound so exclusive they just got them nice stores burberry etc. but them canoga park n*ggas be bangin in nice areas tryna take it over like that shadow ranch park. them n*ggas surrounded me and my boi in that park back in dec. n*ggas aint safe in LA wit all the mexicans there is littereraly 100 mexicans for every n*gga
 11 years ago '07        #125
foshogg 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
Ya'll brothas are in here talkin about the wrong things...I just looked through 9 pages of internet bangin' and posturin'....some of ya'll are so misguided...you have ACCESS to a computer with the internet...and THIS is what ya'll do with it?

Comments on this thread should be focused on how this was yet another horribly miscalculated gesture by the LAPD and the mayor...people shoud be offering their own solutions on how to END this violence, not exalting it. All of ya'll "I live in that hood" people need to ask yourselves, "Am I the problem or the solution?"
 02-14-2007, 10:02 AM         #126
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
sh*t.............when you come to LA..........you better know ya dress code..........n*ggaz is stupid in LA.........and Camden is is hard.....be its just a little area...........LA county is big...........the wrong turn can get ya a.ss popped...........
let them n*gga know man let em know. n*ggas sleepin on cali. dont think menace to society was just a movie. speak to that n*gga son let em know we get it popin in LA
 02-14-2007, 10:09 AM         #127
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said:
cali is just infested with gangs and people brag bout it like its something to be proud of lol. Yes the cambodian gangs there are ruthless, and the samoan gangs are some big motherfu*ks, if i had to put money in a gang f!ght, ill put my money on them cambodians
y the Cambodians?? Them Samoains is big a.ss n*ggas but then again they use size as intimedation. bc ive been surrounded by them when i was at a lil function and i was by myself tellin these n*ggas if u gone surround me get it poppin and them n*ggas was just talkin and aint sh*t pop so maybe u rite but in a f!ght idk
 02-14-2007, 10:09 AM         #128
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiwiZiti7 said:
damn my county is numero uno i didnt now we were doing it like that
818 the GR818
 11 years ago '05        #129
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
[QUOTE=steve nice 85;8896902]
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

well im from jersey too, and gangs is out here, and they actually got grape street n*ggas, so i know a kid from tacoma washington aint talkin sh*t when NJ is deff realer then LA or any other place in america, go look up the gang problem in irvington NJ, LA might have more gangs, but out here its just a bunch of wild n*ggas, go check the highest crime rates in america and check who has had a city rated #1 for years!!!
n*gga you ain't shiet but an online banger...don't even speak on Tacoma n*gga, we infested with tha same n*ggaz from Cali...same gangs in Cali is up here...
you wish you can give e-bullets than e-hate huh?

"talkin sh*t bout NJ and that sh*t is realer than LA, go check what state has had the city with the highest crime rate for years, they got some grape street n*ggas out here too, and any other gang, but more than gang violence its pure violence!"

you bietch.
 11 years ago '05        #130
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 AztekLB said:
Long beach got all kinda gangs... Mexican gangs..Longo East, West and Snorth... Cambodian gangs... TRG.. Bulong Crips, Samoan gangs.. Sons Of Samoa...

its deep...
Best believe them Cambodians go hard too....
 11 years ago '05        #131
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 One_Luv said:
Yea some of these n*ggas on here sound dumb as fu*k. They all giddy about their city being full of gang bangers wat type of backwards sh*t is that. Instead of learning and trying to build with one another so we can empower ourselves these dumb muthafu*kas want to k!ll each other. Also some of yall sound way to hard on the internet right now yall are not k!llers calm all that tough guy sh*t down.
Real talk. People on here are having way too much fun reppin gangs. Why is it that it is so hot to d*ckride your favorite gang but not try to better yourself with an education? There like "n*gga you must have never been to LA" to talk sh*t about our gangs. Man please you n*ggas are on the Internet d*ckriding your favorite gang, fu*k all that sh*t. I am trying to get my bachelor's and then go on to getting my master's and then get paid. fu*k all your gang bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #132
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 mt fuji said:
n*gga please camden is a fu*kin sh*t hole,n*ggas don't have jobs in camden they rob in camden,kill to,sh*t matter of fact,don't camden have one of the nations highest murder rates??L.A. is fu*ked up but i been to camden its horrible out there.
n*gga I ain't from Camden. I just used it at the end of my little rant to say that there are hard parts of Jerz too. But I really don't care about this petty bullsh*t. The fact that people on here repp gangs is poor enough to me. And then they bi*ch over who has the hardest gangs and go back and forth. It's such pus*y a.ss bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #133
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
oh no we got the IT's up in here.........yo yo chill out no beef my n*gga i dont claim nothing.....INTERNET THUGS BETTER FALL BACK AND STFU FO REAL. ITS THE INTERNET FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ losers eBeefing
 11 years ago '05        #134
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 DatDurtyBoi305 said:
oh no we got the IT's up in here.........yo yo chill out no beef my n*gga i dont claim nothing.....INTERNET THUGS BETTER FALL BACK AND STFU FO REAL. ITS THE INTERNET FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ losers eBeefing

...I think people wanna be thugs cause they really fall out of place certain aspects of living...
 11 years ago '05        #135
mega_soulstar 
space
space
by the way lupe fiasco iz dat deal FNF UP!!!
 11 years ago '05        #136
mega_soulstar 
space
space
chitown southside allday
 11 years ago '04        #137
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
 mega_soulstar said:
...I think people wanna be thugs cause they really fall out of place certain aspects of living...
:iagree:
 02-14-2007, 07:00 PM         #138
Jreeone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierre2525 said:
n*gga come up here n get his azz sent back crip walkin back to cali with no fu*kin legz we playz no games in da chi so quit da tough tony talk cause i dont give a fu*k if cali got 50 million gangs
what ever internet thug.....did u get yo point across..u hard now.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy