Feb 8 - Los Angeles Names Top 11 Worst Gangs

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2007, 12:45 AM         #101
jdm7mge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
As for LA vs. NY with gangs, I must say that'd be pretty dumb of people from LA to come over here for a war(No offense to anyone from LA). NY n*ggas don't play games when it comes to outsiders comin' in.
And how about the same for the westcoast?

Hmm lets ask the opinion of Mr. Biggie Smalls. Getting shot by a gang is one thing. Getting shot by the police department that got paid off by the gang, is what I think is the true meaning of "dont play games when outsiders comin in".
 11 years ago '07        #102
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
change it up let the red white and blue be their colors and let them go out and run sh*t against them lil 10 year olds with explosives strapped to they chest... most of these boys would be scared str8
 11 years ago '05        #103
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I don't believe in all this gang violence either, but all these dudes on here running their mouth about most of these gangs wouldn't open their mouth (or get caught down there) in the first place.
 11 years ago '06        #104
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Canoga Park Alabama

I got to ask!! WTF kind of name is Canoga Park Alabama!! I didnt aspect the worst group in LA to have Alabama in there name!
 02-13-2007, 03:19 AM         #105
jdm7mge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Canoga Park Alabama

I got to ask!! WTF kind of name is Canoga Park Alabama!! I didnt aspect the worst group in LA to have Alabama in there name!

and i didnt EXPECT a dumbass like you to know how to spell but the universe works in mysterious ways.

sorry for the hate but you had it coming
 11 years ago '04        #106
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k dat..GROVE STREET FAMILIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #107
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

but it's stupid for the police to release the gang names, because like they said themselves, it's all about pride...And I know all the gangs that didn't get mention are kind of upset....this shiet might even spark up more violence, if you could believe that....
Im a Deuce in virginia, i know nothing bout knowledge, and im surprice Hoover 52 aint up there any more because they was the most violent gang for a a long time
 11 years ago '04        #108
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 BootlegZani said:
I'm sorry we're not up on our gang banging. It is not a necessity out here to know which gang rolled on who. n*gga we're trying to get an education and get real jobs and not worry about this crime bullsh*t. Granted they'll fu*k you up in Camden.
n*gga please camden is a fu*kin sh*t hole,n*ggas don't have jobs in camden they rob in camden,kill to,sh*t matter of fact,don't camden have one of the nations highest murder rates??L.A. is fu*ked up but i been to camden its horrible out there.
 02-13-2007, 10:40 AM         #109
Rabbi Boker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
1. Canoga Park Alabama
2. Avenues
3. Mara Salvatrucha
4. La Mirada Locos
5. 18th Street Westside
6. Black P-Stones
7. Rollin' 30s
Rollin' 40s
8. Rollin' 60s
9. Grape Street Crips
10. 204th Street
thank you for the clear up
 11 years ago '04        #110
orv 
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 1660 1660
 jdm7mge said:
And how about the same for the westcoast?

Hmm lets ask the opinion of Mr. Biggie Smalls. Getting shot by a gang is one thing. Getting shot by the police department that got paid off by the gang, is what I think is the true meaning of "dont play games when outsiders comin in".
It seems that you missed my point. The whole thread was of people from the West talking down the East, and one guy from the West said that 30 Grape n*ggas can come over here and have everybody in NY shook. So I just let him know how it is. I already know that L.A. doesn't like outsiders coming in, that's something that seems to be well known, although I didn't acknowledge it, it's a well known fact that East Coast residents aren't that welcome over there.

KingOnSlaught said:
change it up let the red white and blue be their colors and let them go out and run sh*t against them lil 10 year olds with explosives strapped to they chest... most of these boys would be scared str8
Those little boys will be shot before they get close... C'mon, you really think someone in possession of a gun is going to allow someone with a bomb on their chest to get close to them?
 11 years ago '05        #111
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 titanreese said:
Canoga Park Alabama

Alabama is a name of a street and canoga park is a city with in los angeles.
 02-13-2007, 06:49 PM         #112
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs...watta joke
 02-13-2007, 07:02 PM         #113
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read Top 10 worst gang names
 02-13-2007, 07:18 PM         #114
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
well im from jersey too, and gangs is out here, and they actually got grape street n*ggas, so i know a kid from tacoma washington aint talkin sh*t when NJ is deff realer then LA or any other place in america, go look up the gang problem in irvington NJ, LA might have more gangs, but out here its just a bunch of wild n*ggas, go check the highest crime rates in america and check who has had a city rated #1 for years!!!
what a complete fu*king dumb sh*t im suprised none of you guys sh*tted on him for this yet let me be the first thto say your a dumb a.ss and nj .

Last edited by soundtrack; 02-13-2007 at 07:21 PM..
 02-13-2007, 07:31 PM         #115
eazye63090 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

but it's stupid for the police to release the gang names, because like they said themselves, it's all about pride...And I know all the gangs that didn't get mention are kind of upset....this shiet might even spark up more violence, if you could believe that....
i agree
prop me i prop back
 11 years ago '04        #116
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 eazye63090 said:
prop me i prop back

closed thread......this is all that it's about on the BX....people on here having a discussion about a news topic.....and there's always one ^....end of thread
 11 years ago '05        #117
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

real talk....police are stupid as hell
 11 years ago '05        #118
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

That is fu*king stupid. Do you in for blinking wrong. Makes these n*ggaz real tough cause they got gunz bi*ch n*ggaz
 02-14-2007, 01:04 AM         #119
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Canoga Park Alabama

This is actually surprising because I live 10 minutes away from this "hood." They are actually located right next to a suburban area, rich a.ss people. I'm talking Porches, Lambo's, Bentley's etc. It's real weird...if ya'll don't believe me just look up the Westfield Topanga Mall. They just recently remodeled, Game's been there, Christina Milian and Dre from Cool and Dre + other celebs.

Anyways, on subject. The area they are in is a latino/hispanic area. Canoga Park High School is the name of the high school in the area and it is busted and filled with nothing BUT hispanic/latino people.

I've heard about them but didn't realize they were outdoing gangs in South LA.

Anyways, Alabama is the name of the street. I don't get why it's so funny, if you know anything about gangs a lot of the names come from the street name they reppin.

Canoga Park - City
Alabama - Street

The Topanga Mall is right NEXT to this area also...well it's literally less than a minutes from Canoga Park HS, and that mall is a REAL SUBURBAN mall. Burberry store...etc etc.

I don't know if that list is from worst to least worst...if it is that's some sh*t.

Last edited by China Man; 02-14-2007 at 01:08 AM..
 02-14-2007, 01:23 AM         #120
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
LOL at somebody being from there. Look above
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy