Feb 8 - Los Angeles Names Top 11 Worst Gangs

most viewed right now
+96  130
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-14-2007, 10:02 AM         #126
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said
sh*t.............when you come to LA..........you better know ya dress code..........n*ggaz is stupid in LA.........and Camden is is hard.....be its just a little area...........LA county is big...........the wrong turn can get ya a.ss popped...........
let them n*gga know man let em know. n*ggas sleepin on cali. dont think menace to society was just a movie. speak to that n*gga son let em know we get it popin in LA

02-14-2007, 10:09 AM         #127
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said
cali is just infested with gangs and people brag bout it like its something to be proud of lol. Yes the cambodian gangs there are ruthless, and the samoan gangs are some big motherfu*ks, if i had to put money in a gang f!ght, ill put my money on them cambodians
y the Cambodians?? Them Samoains is big a.ss n*ggas but then again they use size as intimedation. bc ive been surrounded by them when i was at a lil function and i was by myself tellin these n*ggas if u gone surround me get it poppin and them n*ggas was just talkin and aint sh*t pop so maybe u rite but in a f!ght idk

02-14-2007, 10:09 AM         #128
young_future 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiwiZiti7 said
damn my county is numero uno i didnt now we were doing it like that
818 the GR818

12 years ago '05        #129
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 7506 7506
[QUOTE=steve nice 85;8896902]
 OldeEnglish22oz said
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

well im from jersey too, and gangs is out here, and they actually got grape street n*ggas, so i know a kid from tacoma washington aint talkin sh*t when NJ is deff realer then LA or any other place in america, go look up the gang problem in irvington NJ, LA might have more gangs, but out here its just a bunch of wild n*ggas, go check the highest crime rates in america and check who has had a city rated #1 for years!!!
n*gga you ain't shiet but an online banger...don't even speak on Tacoma n*gga, we infested with tha same n*ggaz from Cali...same gangs in Cali is up here...
you wish you can give e-bullets than e-hate huh?

"talkin sh*t bout NJ and that sh*t is realer than LA, go check what state has had the city with the highest crime rate for years, they got some grape street n*ggas out here too, and any other gang, but more than gang violence its pure violence!"

you bietch.

12 years ago '05        #130
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 7506 7506
 AztekLB said
Long beach got all kinda gangs... Mexican gangs..Longo East, West and Snorth... Cambodian gangs... TRG.. Bulong Crips, Samoan gangs.. Sons Of Samoa...

its deep...
Best believe them Cambodians go hard too....

12 years ago '05        #131
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 50 50
 One_Luv said
Yea some of these n*ggas on here sound dumb as fu*k. They all giddy about their city being full of gang bangers wat type of backwards sh*t is that. Instead of learning and trying to build with one another so we can empower ourselves these dumb muthafu*kas want to k!ll each other. Also some of yall sound way to hard on the internet right now yall are not k!llers calm all that tough guy sh*t down.
Real talk. People on here are having way too much fun reppin gangs. Why is it that it is so hot to d*ckride your favorite gang but not try to better yourself with an education? There like "n*gga you must have never been to LA" to talk sh*t about our gangs. Man please you n*ggas are on the Internet d*ckriding your favorite gang, fu*k all that sh*t. I am trying to get my bachelor's and then go on to getting my master's and then get paid. fu*k all your gang bullsh*t.

12 years ago '05        #132
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 50 50
 mt fuji said
n*gga please camden is a fu*kin sh*t hole,n*ggas don't have jobs in camden they rob in camden,kill to,sh*t matter of fact,don't camden have one of the nations highest murder rates??L.A. is fu*ked up but i been to camden its horrible out there.
n*gga I ain't from Camden. I just used it at the end of my little rant to say that there are hard parts of Jerz too. But I really don't care about this petty bullsh*t. The fact that people on here repp gangs is poor enough to me. And then they bi*ch over who has the hardest gangs and go back and forth. It's such pus*y a.ss bullsh*t.

12 years ago '04        #133
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
oh no we got the IT's up in here.........yo yo chill out no beef my n*gga i dont claim nothing.....INTERNET THUGS BETTER FALL BACK AND STFU FO REAL. ITS THE INTERNET FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ losers eBeefing

12 years ago '05        #134
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 0 0
 DatDurtyBoi305 said
oh no we got the IT's up in here.........yo yo chill out no beef my n*gga i dont claim nothing.....INTERNET THUGS BETTER FALL BACK AND STFU FO REAL. ITS THE INTERNET FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ losers eBeefing

...I think people wanna be thugs cause they really fall out of place certain aspects of living...

12 years ago '05        #135
mega_soulstar 
space
space
by the way lupe fiasco iz dat deal FNF UP!!!

12 years ago '05        #136
mega_soulstar 
space
space
chitown southside allday

12 years ago '04        #137
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
 mega_soulstar said
...I think people wanna be thugs cause they really fall out of place certain aspects of living...
:iagree:

02-14-2007, 07:00 PM         #138
Jreeone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierre2525 said
n*gga come up here n get his azz sent back crip walkin back to cali with no fu*kin legz we playz no games in da chi so quit da tough tony talk cause i dont give a fu*k if cali got 50 million gangs
what ever internet thug.....did u get yo point across..u hard now.........

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-21online now  31
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
137 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+71online now  31
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  30
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
So Young Thug a mason mason
217 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+57online now  7
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  6
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors