most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4438 4438
 VirginiaHustler said:
Gangs are for bored teenagers and morons. Get a fu*kin life
yeah right, you a bi*ch, shuttup...
anyone of these lil n*ggas from these hoods will shut you down.

And I notice, most of you n*ggaz talkin' shiet about the gangs are from the Eastcoast and some from parts of the south (I give it up to Arkansas, they got real bangers out there) but besides that ya'll don't know tha type of shiet that goes on round here in the west...

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 02-09-2007 at 11:44 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #62
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
suprised LAPD isn't on there
 11 years ago '04        #63
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 YngSwift said:
ol dude who said grape st's wear alot of vikings stuff thats BS...I stay in grape hood on 103rd and no I aint sayin im from grape cuz I aint a gang member but I have homies and family 4rm there so I know wassup...n*ggaz dont be wearin that shyt..lol...n*ggaz keep it plain and simple...white tees and sum jordans or sumthyn and maybe sum have purple strings
watch this video link and tell me u don't see them grape street n*ggas wearing viking and ravens sh*t while they're whooping this n*gga nekkid........lol......go to 3:33 of the clip..
 11 years ago '04        #64
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
yea thats sum old shyt right there at the summerjam a few yearz back..Im thinkin u talkin bout now but maybe a few n*ggaz wore dat shyt but not like dat...all dat shyt is a fad about gangs wearin jerseyz and shyt...hats maybe true but not jerseys..n*ggaz keep they shyt plain and simple nowadayz and maybe have a peice of they color on somewhere...like I said u may see laces or shoes in the hoods primary color but Imean alot of dat dont mean shyt though cuz Iknow alot of bloods that wear blue and alot of crips that wear red so that shyt dont really play a factor no more!!!
 11 years ago '06        #65
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
Gangs In La R Serious Thats How I Know Other Cities Are Soft Cayse Yall Dont Even Begin 2 Unda Stand
 11 years ago '05        #66
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
whats the fu*k yall dumb n*ggas talking about no city can fu*k wit la cause your gangs are serious serious what?> cause they dress the same they more dangerous then any other n*gga wit a gun? fuk outta here la dont go no more murders then philly b more camden chi so quit all that a n*gga wit a gun is a n*gga wit a gun u think if u put 30 of them grape sreet n*ggas against 30 buls from tasker projects in philly they gonna woop they a.ss because they throw signs and wear rags?
 02-09-2007, 04:20 PM         #67
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang thats so crazy
 02-09-2007, 04:45 PM         #68
npbvegas07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why aint the PO PO on that list....? I saw training day, LAPD is no different...!
 11 years ago '04        #69
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Damn, and i have no choice but to move to LA for work. Hopefully i get left the fu*k alone. Nothing worse then being in another city and getting stuck in between some bullsh*t that you obviously have no part in.

This gang sh*t needs to stop, people need to help these kids find something else to then k!ll each other. sh*t is just ridiculous.
 02-09-2007, 04:50 PM         #70
arobbins19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs are for punk a.ss mother fu*kers, straight up. Get an education play some sports fu*k some hoes if you wanna do somethin productive..
 02-09-2007, 05:13 PM         #71
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow some dud hada an ar 16 in some other video i watch ..........just think of it as an m 16 but less accurate it shoots 90 round clips
 02-09-2007, 05:27 PM         #72
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
they should take all this gangter's and ship it in iraq.
^^^^^they will all do good there
 02-09-2007, 05:31 PM         #73
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some irresponsible reporting by the L.A. Times. They've turned this list into some sort of popularity contest. The gangs on that list don't have anything to be proud of, other than how badly they've r*ped the communities and ethnic groups they claim to be protecting. People need to realize that gangs are in many ways exactly like any multinational corporation: they're only concerned with the bottom line. Gangs don't give a fu*k about the neighborhoods they infect, and when it comes down to it they don't even give a fu*k about their own members. A lot of people join gangs for a sense of belonging and protection, but instead end up feeling like a tiny cog in some diabolical machine.

Notwithstanding the fact that gangs are a plague on society, groups like the Bloods, Crips and MS 13 – modern street gangs – are lacking in any sort of morals or honour. Guys like Mier Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, the Bonanno and Genovese families – La Cosa Nostra – they had some idea of what honour and morality meant. They could be just as hard as any gang-banger today – and at least as successful financially – and yet they didn't have to resort to selling drugs to poor people and shooting up innocent bystanders. Members didn't k!ll each other over petty arguments, they settled it like men. Civilized men. These so-called "gangsters" today aren't civilized, and they're not men. They're less than men – short-tempered, impulsive and well-armed children maybe?
 11 years ago '04        #74
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
all these east coast people hatin on gangs, sayin gangs are dumb, yes they are, but i bet everyone on this board swears there a gangsta,thug or hard or some sh*t, yet talkin all this bullsh*t about gangs. everyone is in a gang, maybe just not as organize and do dumb sh*t like these ones, but everyone got their own gang, that if it came down to it, youd ride for whatever the fu*k, i know my boys got my back in any stick situation and ill have there, and if you aint got that, then you catchin beatin or you just aint doin sh*t. cause everywhere you go theres a hater, someone tryna be up in ya biz, if you alone, you gone get clowned, but be it a gang, or just some homies of yours, your gonna throw down if you got some peeps backin you. and if yuo do, thats your gang. GANGBANG n*gga RYDA MUSiC
 02-12-2007, 04:10 PM         #75
npbvegas07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see ya reppin that NO-Town. it's all about that 559...!
 02-12-2007, 04:24 PM         #76
Seventh Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
co-sign. fu*k street gangs. just a bunch of pussies who feel a need to be a part of something. there's enough negativity in the world without that bullsh*t. west coast mentality is weak ..
 11 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Sirocco said:
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips

them n*ggas are on the list because their barney homo purple colors shock n*ggas into thinking they're soft. then they fu*k a n*gga over (figuratively) when they least expect it. them grape street n*ggas are ruthless.
 02-12-2007, 04:47 PM         #78
Rabbi Boker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats interesting but I didn't see MS 13 up in that group???
 02-12-2007, 04:47 PM         #79
C-Lovely 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VirginiaHustler said:
Gangs are for bored teenagers and morons. Get a fu*kin life
simp you bout to get leaned

i thought the bloods would be on there and that ms-13 mexican gang
 11 years ago '04        #80
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
i sure thought those gangs from "GridIron Gang" would be on there.. gosh...

umm this gang sh*t is gay.... I wonder if they get bored doing nothing all day but watch their back and their "homies-that-will-turn-you-in-if-they-get-boped"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy