Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2007, 10:06 PM         #21
number_uno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
suprised LAPD isn't on there
true dat
 11 years ago '05        #22
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
n*gga you gotta be from Jersey not to have heard about the Grape Street n*ggaz man....expect you eastcoasters to not know real shiet about gang banging...
P-Stones, all them Rollin' 20's & 60's, Avenue's, Neighborhood, theze n*gga'z will do you in for blinking wrong.

but it's stupid for the police to release the gang names, because like they said themselves, it's all about pride...And I know all the gangs that didn't get mention are kind of upset....this shiet might even spark up more violence, if you could believe that....
I'm sorry we're not up on our gang banging. It is not a necessity out here to know which gang rolled on who. n*gga we're trying to get an education and get real jobs and not worry about this crime bullsh*t. Granted they'll fu*k you up in Camden.
 11 years ago '06        #23
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
by my house is the BUNNY STREET GANG... no joke lol
 02-08-2007, 10:22 PM         #24
koofyslappa11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BootlegZani said:
I'm sorry we're not up on our gang banging. It is not a necessity out here to know which gang rolled on who. n*gga we're trying to get an education and get real jobs and not worry about this crime bullsh*t. Granted they'll fu*k you up in Camden.
sh*t.............when you come to LA..........you better know ya dress code..........n*ggaz is stupid in LA.........and Camden is is hard.....be its just a little area...........LA county is big...........the wrong turn can get ya a.ss popped...........
 02-08-2007, 10:23 PM         #25
wzup02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ms 13
 02-08-2007, 10:26 PM         #26
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats great, i dont see how gangs are so tuff. sh*t if i didnt do anything all day, to better my life and those around me. I would pop a cap in a rival gangs a.ss and hte lapd. Aint like they doing anything better, real men get jobs and an education. I am sorry that some of those kids, only have the gang life around them. But trust, that most of them will end up dead or in jail.

either way, la times is stupid for reporting this sh*t. AInt no one living in a normal community, gonna give a sh*t about the top ten gangs. Just gonna get more cops, to keep these idiots out of certain areas. People sick of the drive bys, graffiti ( i am an artist ) but some of them fools write like they still in fu*kin egypt, fu*king it up for people that actually got skills.

If u gonna join a gang, plzz do all of society a favor and k!ll ur self. Its 07, instead of adding more violence and crime to ur city, why not give a fu*k and do something to change it. I mean no elese gonna give a fu*k about u and ur gang, but ur self. So instead of taking the eazy fu*kin road out, like we cant all pick up a gun, drink 40s and smoke blunts, it takes a real person to walk that other road less traveled.

P.s if more idiots join and k!ll tehmselves even better for the jean pool, less morons in society. :applause:

Last edited by OOps; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 PM..
 02-08-2007, 10:27 PM         #27
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said:
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
I've been around there. Crazy.

Last edited by Tavito; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #28
BootlegZani 
space
space
 koofyslappa11 said:
sh*t.............when you come to LA..........you better know ya dress code..........n*ggaz is stupid in LA.........and Camden is is hard.....be its just a little area...........LA county is big...........the wrong turn can get ya a.ss popped...........
Yeah man I got respect for the West Coast. They got plenty of sh*t. But I don't understand this unwarranted murder bullsh*t. "Aw that n*gga looked at me funny." What type of ignorant a.ss sh*t is that? Does that really prove how hard you are? Or really the lack of intelligence you possess? Why do people refuse on using logic every now and then? I refuse this excuse that there living in poverty therefore they still can't use logic and reason every once in a while.
 11 years ago '05        #29
BootlegZani 
space
space
 OOps said:

P.s if more idiots join and k!ll tehmselves even better for the jean pool, less morons in society. :applause:
I'm sorry your first 3 paragraphs were all well and good. But then your P.S. line was talking about idiots and morons but then you spelled "gene pool" wrong. And I couldn't help but laugh. But the heart of the message was still correct and I pretty much agree with it.
 11 years ago '05        #30
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
Grape Street Son!!!! CJ holdin it down......err wait that was grove st
 11 years ago '04        #31
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
Rollin 20's is a longbeach gang, but that sh*t is like a clique now, but theres still some real n*ggaz in it, but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #32
BootlegZani 
space
space
 deneye said:
but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t
Real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #33
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 355 355
 garrett s said:
grape street?? wtf?
the grape street crips are from watts.....there wear alot of minnesota viking gear(because of the purple....grape=purple).........those some ruthless azz n*ggas there.
 11 years ago '04        #34
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 355 355
 deneye said:
Rollin 20's is a longbeach gang, but that sh*t is like a clique now, but theres still some real n*ggaz in it, but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t
yeah, i went to poly high in long beach with nothing but rollin 20's. cali got all types of gangs......sh*t, they even have cambodian gangs if you can believe that.....lol
 11 years ago '05        #35
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
fu*k gangs shyt is played out get a life and a 9-5
 11 years ago '04        #36
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 bigtrevdogg said:
yeah, i went to poly high in long beach with nothing but rollin 20's. cali got all types of gangs......sh*t, they even have cambodian gangs if you can believe that.....lol
damn yea polys coo always have the best athletes and smartest people, when u graduate?
 11 years ago '06        #37
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
 Sirocco said:
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
aya respect ice cube is frm grape street
 11 years ago '06        #38
teejay12 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 0 0
orchestrate a mass genocide and k!ll gangs...........j/p
 11 years ago '06        #39
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 ChokeHold said:
Grape Street Son!!!! CJ holdin it down......err wait that was grove st

fu*k the Ballas!! :D
 02-09-2007, 12:52 AM         #40
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cali is just infested with gangs and people brag bout it like its something to be proud of lol. Yes the cambodian gangs there are ruthless, and the samoan gangs are some big motherfu*ks, if i had to put money in a gang f!ght, ill put my money on them cambodians
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy