Feb 8 - Los Angeles Names Top 11 Worst Gangs

most viewed right now
+23  138
17 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-08-2007, 10:26 PM         #26
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats great, i dont see how gangs are so tuff. sh*t if i didnt do anything all day, to better my life and those around me. I would pop a cap in a rival gangs a.ss and hte lapd. Aint like they doing anything better, real men get jobs and an education. I am sorry that some of those kids, only have the gang life around them. But trust, that most of them will end up dead or in jail.

either way, la times is stupid for reporting this sh*t. AInt no one living in a normal community, gonna give a sh*t about the top ten gangs. Just gonna get more cops, to keep these idiots out of certain areas. People sick of the drive bys, graffiti ( i am an artist ) but some of them fools write like they still in fu*kin egypt, fu*king it up for people that actually got skills.

If u gonna join a gang, plzz do all of society a favor and k!ll ur self. Its 07, instead of adding more violence and crime to ur city, why not give a fu*k and do something to change it. I mean no elese gonna give a fu*k about u and ur gang, but ur self. So instead of taking the eazy fu*kin road out, like we cant all pick up a gun, drink 40s and smoke blunts, it takes a real person to walk that other road less traveled.

P.s if more idiots join and k!ll tehmselves even better for the jean pool, less morons in society. :applause:

Last edited by OOps; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 PM..

02-08-2007, 10:27 PM         #27
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sirocco said
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
I've been around there. Crazy.

Last edited by Tavito; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 PM..

12 years ago '05        #28
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 50 50
 koofyslappa11 said
sh*t.............when you come to LA..........you better know ya dress code..........n*ggaz is stupid in LA.........and Camden is is hard.....be its just a little area...........LA county is big...........the wrong turn can get ya a.ss popped...........
Yeah man I got respect for the West Coast. They got plenty of sh*t. But I don't understand this unwarranted murder bullsh*t. "Aw that n*gga looked at me funny." What type of ignorant a.ss sh*t is that? Does that really prove how hard you are? Or really the lack of intelligence you possess? Why do people refuse on using logic every now and then? I refuse this excuse that there living in poverty therefore they still can't use logic and reason every once in a while.

12 years ago '05        #29
BootlegZani 
space
space
 OOps said

P.s if more idiots join and k!ll tehmselves even better for the jean pool, less morons in society. :applause:
I'm sorry your first 3 paragraphs were all well and good. But then your P.S. line was talking about idiots and morons but then you spelled "gene pool" wrong. And I couldn't help but laugh. But the heart of the message was still correct and I pretty much agree with it.

12 years ago '05        #30
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
Grape Street Son!!!! CJ holdin it down......err wait that was grove st

12 years ago '04        #31
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
Rollin 20's is a longbeach gang, but that sh*t is like a clique now, but theres still some real n*ggaz in it, but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t

12 years ago '05        #32
BootlegZani 
space
space
 deneye said
but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t
Real talk.

12 years ago '04        #33
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 778 778
 garrett s said
grape street?? wtf?
the grape street crips are from watts.....there wear alot of minnesota viking gear(because of the purple....grape=purple).........those some ruthless azz n*ggas there.

12 years ago '04        #34
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 778 778
 deneye said
Rollin 20's is a longbeach gang, but that sh*t is like a clique now, but theres still some real n*ggaz in it, but gangs is dumb, just beefin for no reason, i got 4 good homies, they white,somoan, mexican, and black, people are stupid on that race sh*t
yeah, i went to poly high in long beach with nothing but rollin 20's. cali got all types of gangs......sh*t, they even have cambodian gangs if you can believe that.....lol

12 years ago '05        #35
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 609 609
fu*k gangs shyt is played out get a life and a 9-5

12 years ago '04        #36
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 bigtrevdogg said
yeah, i went to poly high in long beach with nothing but rollin 20's. cali got all types of gangs......sh*t, they even have cambodian gangs if you can believe that.....lol
damn yea polys coo always have the best athletes and smartest people, when u graduate?

12 years ago '06        #37
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 8 8
 Sirocco said
Lmfao @ Grape Street Crips
aya respect ice cube is frm grape street

12 years ago '06        #38
teejay12 
space
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
orchestrate a mass genocide and k!ll gangs...........j/p

12 years ago '06        #39
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,000 | Props total: 713 713
 ChokeHold said
Grape Street Son!!!! CJ holdin it down......err wait that was grove st

fu*k the Ballas!! :D

02-09-2007, 12:52 AM         #40
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cali is just infested with gangs and people brag bout it like its something to be proud of lol. Yes the cambodian gangs there are ruthless, and the samoan gangs are some big motherfu*ks, if i had to put money in a gang f!ght, ill put my money on them cambodians

02-09-2007, 12:59 AM         #41
KiwiZiti7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn my county is numero uno i didnt now we were doing it like that

Last edited by KiwiZiti7; 02-09-2007 at 01:01 AM..

02-09-2007, 01:03 AM         #42
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
top 10 gangs of chicago

1.latin kings
2.latin kings
3.latin kings
4.latin kings
5.latin kings
6.4 corner hustlas
7.4 corner hustlas
8.black stones
9.vice lords
10.latin kings

basically errbody under da 5

12 years ago '05        #43
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 62 62
Long beach got all kinda gangs... Mexican gangs..Longo East, West and Snorth... Cambodian gangs... TRG.. Bulong Crips, Samoan gangs.. Sons Of Samoa...

its deep...

02-09-2007, 01:21 AM         #44
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GRAPE STREET WATTS.... THAT'S WHERE MY HOMIE'S FROM.... RAISED ON THAT CRIP sh*t.... HARLEM CRIPS.... AND ROLLIN' 40'S..... I KICK IT WIT SOUTHSIDERS ALL DAY..... MEXICANS HATE BLACK PEOPLE DOWN HERE WITTA PASSION.....

ANYWAYZ.... WE NEED TO STOP THIS VIOLENCE.... BUT ALOTTA FOO'S OUT HERE DISRESPECT AND GET DEALT WITH.... ME AND MY HOMIES IS ALL ABOUT MAKIN' MONEY THO BACK WHEN I WAS BANGIN'.....

ALL ABOUT SLANGIN' NOSE CANDY AND TREES NAW'MEAN.... NOWADAYZ I'M BACK IN SCHOOL CUZ I DON'T WANNA BE DEAD OR IN JAIL AAAAGGGGAIIIN....

P.S.... LA COUNTY JAIL AIN'T NO JOKE.... RACE RIOTS POPPIN' OFF EVERYDAY.... sh*t AIN'T COOL..... I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYBODY.... EVERYBODY SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT EACHOTHER AND GET MONEY TOGETHER.....

AND ANOTHER THING.... DON'T BRING THAT BABY sh*t FROM CHICAGO DOWN TO SOUTHERN CALI.... AIN'T NOBODY OUT HERE GIVE A fu*k ABOUT NO LATIN KINGS OR VICE LORDS.... ON THE REAL.... GANGS OUT HERE DON'T PLAY....

BUT YEA.... THIS HATRED TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER GOTTA QUIT!!!!

02-09-2007, 01:28 AM         #45
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ so why u hating?

12 years ago '04        #46
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,839 | Props total: 352 352
ol dude who said grape st's wear alot of vikings stuff thats BS...I stay in grape hood on 103rd and no I aint sayin im from grape cuz I aint a gang member but I have homies and family 4rm there so I know wassup...n*ggaz dont be wearin that shyt..lol...n*ggaz keep it plain and simple...white tees and sum jordans or sumthyn and maybe sum have purple strings in they shoes or a purple lace or purple beadz around they neck and if they have anything to do wit jordans they flip it upside down and thats standz 4 Jordan Downs..and ol dude who said Ice cube 4rm grape st just slap yaself cuz iono where u got that 4rm..Ice Cube 4rm 60's I think...but yea I agree grape st is bad and they got alot of other hoods on they head so that shyt been dangerous lately especially with the bounty hunnaz!!!

12 years ago '07        #47
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,789 | Props total: 208 208
Damn..

Last edited by Grave; 12-23-2016 at 06:15 PM..

02-09-2007, 01:42 AM         #48
Rollin20z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7. Rollin' 30s
Rollin' 40s
8. Rollin' 60s

02-09-2007, 01:47 AM         #49
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said
GRAPE STREET WATTS.... THAT'S WHERE MY HOMIE'S FROM.... RAISED ON THAT CRIP sh*t.... HARLEM CRIPS.... AND ROLLIN' 40'S..... I KICK IT WIT SOUTHSIDERS ALL DAY..... MEXICANS HATE BLACK PEOPLE DOWN HERE WITTA PASSION.....

ANYWAYZ.... WE NEED TO STOP THIS VIOLENCE.... BUT ALOTTA FOO'S OUT HERE DISRESPECT AND GET DEALT WITH.... ME AND MY HOMIES IS ALL ABOUT MAKIN' MONEY THO BACK WHEN I WAS BANGIN'.....

ALL ABOUT SLANGIN' NOSE CANDY AND TREES NAW'MEAN.... NOWADAYZ I'M BACK IN SCHOOL CUZ I DON'T WANNA BE DEAD OR IN JAIL AAAAGGGGAIIIN....

P.S.... LA COUNTY JAIL AIN'T NO JOKE.... RACE RIOTS POPPIN' OFF EVERYDAY.... sh*t AIN'T COOL..... I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYBODY.... EVERYBODY SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT EACHOTHER AND GET MONEY TOGETHER.....

AND ANOTHER THING.... DON'T BRING THAT BABY sh*t FROM CHICAGO DOWN TO SOUTHERN CALI.... AIN'T NOBODY OUT HERE GIVE A fu*k ABOUT NO LATIN KINGS OR VICE LORDS.... ON THE REAL.... GANGS OUT HERE DON'T PLAY....

BUT YEA.... THIS HATRED TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER GOTTA QUIT!!!!
n*gga come up here n get his azz sent back crip walkin back to cali with no fu*kin legz we playz no games in da chi so quit da tough tony talk cause i dont give a fu*k if cali got 50 million gangs

Last edited by pierre2525; 02-09-2007 at 01:52 AM..

12 years ago '07        #50
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,789 | Props total: 208 208
Word up....

Last edited by Grave; 12-23-2016 at 06:15 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  48
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  46
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
So Young Thug a mason mason
202 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  21
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-20online now  16
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Mal SubDisses Joe Budden On New Ep Of Podcast 4 Wifing & Impregnating C..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy