What is the most disturbing scene you've ever seen?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2007, 05:37 PM         #41
PSmitty4956 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo its gotta be that scene wit the needle pit from saw 2 that sh*t almost made me puke
 02-09-2007, 05:38 PM         #42
PSmitty4956 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tavito said:
only one i can remember was the two bi*ches goin "ass2ass" with the doublesided dildo. That sh*t was cool tho.
the dude kept injectin heroin into the same spot in his arm and the sh*t was infected and it kept spreading and spreading so they had to amputate that sh*t
 02-09-2007, 07:24 PM         #43
mikefernandes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw 3 was pretty fu*ked up...
 02-10-2007, 04:06 AM         #44
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most disturbing scene I've ever witnessed was from Jackass 2 Uncut. Drinking that horses spunk was the sickest most disturbing sh*t period.
 02-10-2007, 05:43 AM         #45
Davidino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw 3...the guy with the chains... hostel too has some good frames...
 11 years ago '05        #46
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
 RamazedAGAIN said:
wtf lol i gotta see this movie.
link to the abckground of this movie plz?

sh*t wounds wierd as hell
 02-11-2007, 10:34 AM         #47
Toney Starkz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when they was eating the pizza i was like.....

what the fucc
 02-11-2007, 10:57 AM         #48
jwalkaj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For me, it was the s3x scene in Monster's Ball....those two just weren't a good combo
 11 years ago '05        #49
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Those equating "disturbing" with what they found "gross" are really highlighting their lack of appreciation for the medium.

Personally, I'd choose that Susan George scene in Straw Dogs; the acting, the camera angles & editing make that scene disturbing on numerous levels; the sheer repugnance of what's going on is one thing that touches heart & mind, the question marks raised are seriously morally conflicting - to an extent I've yet to see replicated - & man & womanhood are being stripped simultaneously, to name a few key points.
 02-11-2007, 12:17 PM         #50
SP1200 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well Mysterious Skin is still the #1 for me...

But a very close second is (spoilers for Last King of Scotland ahead)

When the doctor in Last King gets meathooked and hung by his n*pples. You gotta be sh*ttin me with that stuff, that was just straight brutal. Also when Amin cuts up his ex-wife into various pieces and makes everyone look at her remains on the table...
 11 years ago '04        #51
kikrokz 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
 OG Pun said:
Guinea Pig experiments are cool. Men Behind the Sun is a pretty brutal movie too. foreign films take always have the best violence. just look at takashi miike's films. Visitor Q, that whole movie is nuts.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you. I have heard about Men Behind the Sun. I have heard this movie is a true depiction of "Unit 731" during World War II, where the Japanese systematically tested on a group of Chinese, there weapons of biological warfare. Haven't seen it, and to be honest, I'm not sure I want to.

As far as Visitor Q, that movie is nutzo. Some of the scenes like the greenhouse and lactating scenes was just wild. On the good side (if there was one) is that Miike truly makes the film worth watching.

I just recently saw Salo: 120 Days of Sodom and no distubing movie thread shouldn't be without mention of this sick movie. This was a horrible movie, and what made it so disturbing was the children that was involved. There are scenes of r*pe, eating sh*t, and just some really twisted perversion. I'm not even recommending you see it as you'll only feel like you wasted a few hours of your life.
 11 years ago '05        #52
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
For me, it'd have to be watching Steak n' Fries shoot the little kid at Lil' Ze's request in City of God.

Not graphic by any means, but disturbing for the fact that I can't fathom being that young, and having to make the choice of shoot another little kid, or be shot yourself.

fu*k that.
 11 years ago '05        #53
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132
you all got good ones.. but comeon.. if anyone has seen HARD CANDY they know what im bout to talk about

this 15 year old girl goes to this pedofiles house and ties him up.. THIS bi*ch cuts his balls off while hes screaming and crying..the scene lasts for like 15 minutes.. man i was like thats REAL fu*ked up but at the same time i was happy cause it was a pedofile...

even though she really didnt do it she just clamped em so he thought they were it was fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #54
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 BOUNCER06 said:
you all got good ones.. but comeon.. if anyone has seen HARD CANDY they know what im bout to talk about

this 15 year old girl goes to this pedofiles house and ties him up.. THIS bi*ch cuts his balls off while hes screaming and crying..the scene lasts for like 15 minutes.. man i was like thats REAL fu*ked up but at the same time i was happy cause it was a pedofile...

even though she really didnt do it she just clamped em so he thought they were it was fu*ked up
that was an excellent movie..it'll make sick fu*ks think twice before they hop on the net chatting with some underage chick. and that scene was quite disturbing
 02-12-2007, 02:54 PM         #55
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ichi the k!ller when they cut off that girls n*pples
 11 years ago '06        #56
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
when dude gets r*ped by them hillbillies in deliverance

dead angels in the prophecy
 02-12-2007, 08:19 PM         #57
tonyzz1e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw 3
 11 years ago '04        #58
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
The prison r*pe scene in "American Me".
 02-14-2007, 01:50 AM         #59
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungAThePrince said:
it would have to be between the last scene of Doom Generation where Rose McGowan was being r*ped on the american flag by these rednecks while the star spangled banner was playing...the whole scene was also shot with a strobe light effect...then it ends with guy getting his p*nis cut off with hedge clippers...

then there is the whole fu*kin movie Feed...dude has his own p*nis fed to him, jacks off while feeding a 600 pound woman a hamburger, and has this weird scene where he gives a 600 pound woman a sponge bath..

mysterious skin bloody r*pe scene

and the scene on Ken Park when the kids dad comes in drunk and starts givin him a bj while he is sleeping

doom generation was ill yo... i aint seen it like a few years but it was a sicc azz movie
 02-14-2007, 01:52 AM         #60
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm goin with the scene in american history x when they put that brotha's mouth on the and kicced it... that ish made me never watch that joint ever again...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy