What is the most disturbing scene you've ever seen?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 05:10 PM         #21
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Audition-- when the asian girl was cutting off the dudes limbs with with wires & sh*t.

Old Boy-- dude cutting off his tounge with scissors because he was ashamed that he slepped with his daughter without knowing it was her
 02-07-2007, 05:34 PM         #22
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. passion of christ...when they hit him with those chains or whatever that was.

2. saw II when that big dude throws that chik in the pit with the syringes... i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 02-07-2007 at 05:37 PM..
 02-07-2007, 05:35 PM         #23
SP1200 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
This takes the cake also when the dude had to massage some nekkid old a.ss man with warts or whatever was on his back eeww
Yeah man...that movie in general. It just sticks with you, whether you want it to or not. I didn't think I could make it through, I saw about half and turned it off cuz it was so disturbing before picking it up a couple nights later.

I mean, any movie that basically starts off with an 8 year old jerking off to his mom having s3x and saying his coach would be proud of how he busted...you know you're in for an insanely fu*ked up movie.

BTW, it's a joke Joseph Gordon-Levitt isn't up for Best Actor for that. That is BY FAR the most difficult performance I've seen ANYONE pull off. It's probably because the film isn't endorsed by the MPAA, but still...I give the man props for taking that role.
 11 years ago '05        #24
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
 Mike06_10pm said:
yo see the 70 year old mom gettin elcto treament on her head in a psych ward cause she was addicted to speed in weight loss pills.
marlin waynes buggin out in jail since he was a heroin junkie and didnt get his fix.
toby mcguire did so much heroin his arm had a black nasty hole in it and they have to cut his arm off.
and toby's gf is stripping and havin s3x with another bi*ch double dildo style for money to buy coke.

fu*kED UP MOVIE

it was the 1 movie that truly bugged me out about drugs. and i blaze 2-3 times a day and drink my a.ss off. but i would never do anythin else after seein this movie
-mike
it is not toby maguire, its jared leto
 11 years ago '05        #25
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
I wouldnt say this is the most disturbing I have seen, but it is the most recent sick sh*t I have seen in a minute....

The movie "Black Christmas" (the new version). There was a scene where the k!ller put a bag on the head of his victim, wrestled the girl to the ground and then stuck his finger in the girl eye socket and pulled out the eye and ate it! Then he dragged her a.ss off by the eye sockets! Sh*t looked real sick...

Last edited by TheChampIsHere!; 02-07-2007 at 06:30 PM..
 02-07-2007, 06:32 PM         #26
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
i don't know abot the most disturbing i've seen, but the scene from the wire when chris beats bug's pops to death was pretty unsettling
Agreed. I remember when I saw that episode that scene came completely out of left field; Uncharacteristically graphic for the Wire.

The most disturbing scene I've watched would have to be pretty much anything (especially the last 20 minutes) of Ho1kC, a.k.a. House of 1,000 Corpses. Rob Zombie is an artistic genius, but that film was just too much. TDR, a.k.a. the Devil's Rejects, I won't even watch because of Ho1kC. TDR is reputed to be far more violent than Ho1kC, and has a lot more s3x. I don't necessary mind either of those two things, as long as they're separate; together I find them incredibly disconcerting. Bill Moseley as Otis Firefly has to be one of the creepiest movie villains of all time. Everything from his greasy hair, to his unnaturally pale skin and "burn this flag" t-shirt (with a picture of the star-spangled banner) made my skin crawl.
 02-07-2007, 06:35 PM         #27
buddakon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the "sh*t" scene from trainspotting

wen pontius drinks horse nut in jackass 2
 11 years ago '06        #28
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
American History X curb stomp.
 02-07-2007, 06:45 PM         #29
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
where the bi*ch in hostel's eye is hanging out and the dude just cuts the tendon or whatever it is and it just starts pussing,, man that sh*t was gorss
yoooo that sh*t was fu*kin nasty i almost threw up man thats too much id rather be shot in the face like 30 times
 02-07-2007, 07:34 PM         #30
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the gay scene in scary movie 4....

"
 02-07-2007, 07:56 PM         #31
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Whole Film Called

vistor Q!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #32
killerego 
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 75 75
"i spit on your grave"

same girl gets r*ped three times in the movie, fu*ked up sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #33
IM_NO_ANGEL7  OP
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
^^ i just saw that movie...it was really fu*ked up
 02-07-2007, 08:34 PM         #34
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a ton of moments in OLDBOY and ICHI THE k!llER can't sleep on them asian movies
 11 years ago '05        #35
JoNu 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 432 432
 IM_NO_ANGEL7 said:
For me it would have to be have to be from the french film irrevesible...near the beginning when the guy gets hit in the face with the fire hydrant like 15 times...im usually a tough cookie but that scene was very graphic. with the noise and the way the face looked! :wow:there where others scenes in that movie but that one really stands out.

heres a link if u haven't seen the movie before

whats urs?
yeah that scene was graphic n also when the girl gets r*ped n dude punches her in the face over n over.

also the film cannibal holocaust
 11 years ago '06        #36
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
another disturbing scene is from "DAMED RIVER" when the crazy tour guys r*pes the guys girl in front of him!!
 02-07-2007, 09:30 PM         #37
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
what happend?
only one i can remember was the two bi*ches goin "ass2ass" with the doublesided dildo. That sh*t was cool tho.
 11 years ago '04        #38
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
the hills have eyes was distrubing but you couldn't get up

the scene where the deformed humans bust into the trailer and start raping the girl and take the baby and start eating the mom
 11 years ago '04        #39
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 11352 11352
It's probably not the most disturbing one I've ever seen but recently that sh*t in Hard Candy where that bi*ch was doing the castration scene was some hard sh*t for me to stomach.
 02-09-2007, 04:56 PM         #40
OG Pun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guinea Pig experiments are cool. Men Behind the Sun is a pretty brutal movie too. foreign films take always have the best violence. just look at takashi miike's films. Visitor Q, that whole movie is nuts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty Ice Tray (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy