Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 03:57 PM         #121
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
we can settle this with milk and cookies.

[hands you a cookie and raises her glass of milk]
**Show me watcha got, lil mama**:D

..hahhaha...
 02-07-2007, 03:58 PM         #122
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
If our military isn't intelligent then how come we've accomplished so much? I don't remember other countries capturing saddam and other terrorist leaders.
I don't think idiots could do that. Considering we found saddam in a fu*king hole in the middle of the desert.
Wow..
 02-07-2007, 03:59 PM         #123
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
if you can't have a sense of humor be gone.
Well you made me laugh; But it was more so you think you were being humourous...
 11 years ago '05        #124
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
wordimghetto-America STILL hasn't found Bin Laden, it's easy to fly a chopper over the desert and search you fu*king retard.
 02-07-2007, 04:01 PM         #125
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever man you're a lame and take the internet way too seriously, go find something productive to do. seriously.
 02-07-2007, 04:02 PM         #126
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
wordimghetto-America STILL hasn't found Bin Laden, it's easy to fly a chopper over the desert and search you fu*king retard.
who knows if he's still alive. i was just stating that we aren't over there not making anything happen. slow your row.
 02-07-2007, 04:03 PM         #127
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
whatever man you're a lame and take the internet way too seriously, go find something productive to do. seriously.
And you're a hypocrite; With that said, i'm leaving these threads until some new idiots arrive and start the barrage of stupidity, in the form of forum posts.

I bid you farewell
 02-07-2007, 04:04 PM         #128
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
**Show me watcha got, lil mama**:D

..hahhaha...

:applause:
 02-07-2007, 04:04 PM         #129
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
slow your row

Sorry, i'm leaving properly this time

*steps back into the shadows*
 02-07-2007, 04:05 PM         #130
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And you're a hypocrite; With that said, i'm leaving these threads until some new idiots arrive and start the barrage of stupidity, in the form of forum posts.

I bid you farewell
definately not a hypocrite, i work with computers and i kinda need to be on mine to make my day productive, this is just a break from the boredom of it.

at least i got you to get up off this thread :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #131
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
^^^
Rancid your so full of sh*t your actually pretty damn funny
I ain't gonna argue with you...your so ignorant and naive it would be pointless
Haha you mad at how are military is tops doggie? It's ok...We're on your side you don't have to worry about us comming over and kicking your a.ss...Besides...we like you....your bars are better than ours!

But really, I just poked back in to see if Blitz hit me back ...which I see he did
Yeah you mentioned the 1 incident with the Kurds already...but I wasn't talking us..I was talking about the Brits and other coalition forces...

Don't worry you haven't seen anything about it now but the way things are going you will...Just be sure to remember who you heard it from first.

im out...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-07-2007 at 04:08 PM..
 02-07-2007, 04:08 PM         #132
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Rancid your so full of sh*t your actually pretty damn funny
I ain't gonna argue with you...your so ignorant and naive it would be pointless
Haha you mad at how are military is tops doggie? It's ok...We're on your side you don't have to worry about us comming over and kicking your a.ss...Besides...your bars are better than ours!

But really, I just poked back in to see if Blitz hit me back ...which I see he did
Yeah you mentioned the 1 incident with the Kurds already...but I wasn't talking us..I was talking about the Brits and other coalition forces...

Don't worry you haven't seen anything about it now but the way things are going you will...Just be sure to remember who you heard it from me first.
If you tried to kick our a.ss it would be the end of both countries and basically end in mass nuclear warfare.

And if nukes didn't come into it. Our Allies > Yours
 11 years ago '05        #133
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Cutty Olds said:
Im still tripping off the fact that people actually believe NO ONE has commited any friendly fire murders except us!
I mean, we got cats that eat and breathe Conspiracy Theories yet they are acting like there millitary and government aren't covering up and not telling about there mistakes in this war....WOW

No ones saying there hasnt been any friendly fire. Its the fact that the pilot look and even observed the orange flag on the tank and then radio in to confirm if it is ours. Which he should have knew it was. Then he fires before even getting the confirmation. He wasnt even attacked. Then the radio comes in from the tanks givng the pilot a code saying we are on your side. He then fires again Then Bases radios in and tell him that its one of ours.
 02-07-2007, 04:10 PM         #134
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my lord the british really are rediculous, no wonder most them come over here to get educated.
 11 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 wordimghetto said:
my lord the british really are rediculous, no wonder most them come over here to get educated.
WOW just wow. How many British people study over here??
 02-07-2007, 04:15 PM         #136
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
You've drawn me back to the thread!

You can't seriously suggest the education system in the US is better than ours. Now i realise ours isn't the best, but are you serious?

We learn Algebra like 5 years before your Schools do. Not to mention Americans need an extra 2 years in School because they can't comprehend the knowledge they're being taught quickly enough.
 02-07-2007, 04:16 PM         #137
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Too Wasted said:
WOW just wow. How many British people study over here??
None; She's talking out of her arse. The only way a Brit is getting into America is if they have family over there... That or they're on like a 10 year waiting list to get a VISA.

So if any Brits are studieing in American schools it's because they've immigrated there to live with relatives.
 11 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 wordimghetto said:
If our military isn't intelligent then how come we've accomplished so much? I don't remember other countries capturing saddam and other terrorist leaders.
I don't think idiots could do that. Considering we found saddam in a fu*king hole in the middle of the desert.
HAHAHA WHO STUPID ARE U. Our First Mission was to get Bin Ladin NOT SADDAM.

YOUR fu*kING RETARDED.

Where is Bin Ladin eh?? Where are the weapson of mass destory the military claim they had???
 02-07-2007, 04:18 PM         #139
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows, but alot of them attend at Syracuse University. I know about 20 of them. There are other too who choose to attend our Ivy League schools as well. Don't accuse me of talking out of my behind because you don't know me. thanks.
 11 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 wordimghetto said:
who knows, but alot of them attend at Syracuse University. I know about 20 of them. There are other too who choose to attend our Ivy League schools as well. Don't accuse me of talking out of my behind because you don't know me. thanks.
HAHAHA I am ashamed your even from our country. Our education system IS poor if people like you think like you do.

Last edited by Wasted; 02-07-2007 at 04:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy