Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 03:32 PM         #101
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
brits and canadians don't really know anything, americans know this and don't really pay them any mind, but it sure is amusing and gives me a hearty laugh.
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

I wish i could ask you the simplest of general knowledge questions on the world; But i know Google would find you the anwsers.
 11 years ago '06        #102
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
The American Military is being insulted; Not your country or the rest of the citizens.
Yea but at the same time no one on here has the right to criticize any countries soldiers because they dont choose whether or not they go over there and they are sent and they are k!lled each and every day I mean our higher ups in the military are fu*king up but I dont think you can actually criticize the soldiers actions unless you are one or have been in the same life or death situations they are facing everyday
 02-07-2007, 03:35 PM         #103
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
Don't insult something if you don't know anything about it. If you were an American maybe you're opinion about the American military would matter.
Your logic is amusing, to say the least.
 02-07-2007, 03:37 PM         #104
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
brits and canadians don't really know anything, americans know this and don't really pay them any mind, but it sure is amusing and gives me a hearty laugh.
kind of like u didnt pay any mind to them when they were on the ground and shot at them??..ahhaha, tht was a joke

u talk sh*t about those countries and u expect us to show u symapthy cause of some sh*t u said about ur parents!!!>.ur ignorant....and u beleive the lies ur government and media feeds u!!...WHT terrrorists!!!..in the 80's when u guys were "helping" the taliban and supporting them yall called them "freedom f!ghters"...now u call them "terroristrs"...comoe, open ur eyes too the lies!!!!

^^and to the other guy, ur telling me tht ur "intelligence" told them tht it was arite to fire????..they said tht it wasnt freindly down there?..told them to go ahead and fire????...i kind of cant understand wht ur saying!!!
 02-07-2007, 03:37 PM         #105
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jshinn05 said:
Yea but at the same time no one on here has the right to criticize any countries soldiers because they dont choose whether or not they go over there and they are sent and they are k!lled each and every day I mean our higher ups in the military are fu*king up but I dont think you can actually criticize the soldiers actions unless you are one or have been in the same life or death situations they are facing everyday
I can and will critiscise your military.

It consists of mainly idiots, with poor training and little logic. The replies from American soldiers in this thread are a perfect example of why they're idiots.
 02-07-2007, 03:37 PM         #106
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sure it is. and you keep feeding into what i have to say by replying, so keep it going. kthx
 02-07-2007, 03:38 PM         #107
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

1. More proof that the American military is full of brainless idiots, guys can't even read.

Nobody tried to say Britian, Canada or any other country never has friendly fire incidents.

2.Do you understand? Or do i have to make it more simple?
 SD-11 said:
...and dont say my country tht i live in probably has case of freindly fire too, BECAUSE they dont,and tht is a fact, and CANADA is not even a country tht is good or experinced at war, and STILL we dont make those mistakes!!!..
And you say that I am mindless and cant read? hmmmmm

2. Nobody in this thread has never denied that fact.....its the sweeping generalizations on American Troops, Anti Americanism, Rushing to Judgments (with no knowledge of being in military) and condemnation of the pilots when the investigation isn't already complete, and the brash snob-nosed arrogance of people like you and some of the other British people posting in this thread.

Can you comprehend that?
 02-07-2007, 03:39 PM         #108
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
^^and to the other guy, ur telling me tht ur "intelligence" told them tht it was arite to fire????..they said tht it wasnt freindly down there?..told them to go ahead and fire????...i kind of cant understand wht ur saying!!!
He's trying to avoid the fact the guys were morons; But in the same process saying the American military intelligence are morons(Without realising, of course).

I'm cool with both, aslong as he realises they're morons
 02-07-2007, 03:40 PM         #109
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now which one of you wants a cookie? because cookies are delicious.
 02-07-2007, 03:42 PM         #110
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

Really, we can dictate the governments military decisions because we can see the effects of them.
Really now! Your precious British Government is no better than the US....we all know we lie in bed together.

If thats the case call up Parliament and ask your buddies to bring your troops home and then you all will never have this problem again. If is so fu*king easy!
 02-07-2007, 03:43 PM         #111
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:

2. Nobody in this thread has never denied that fact.....its the sweeping generalizations on American Troops, Anti Americanism, Rushing to Judgments (with no knowledge of being in military) and condemnation of the pilots when the investigation isn't already complete, and the brash snob-nosed arrogance of people like you and some of the other British people posting in this thread.

Can you comprehend that?
There's nothing arrogant about your Army being filled with morons. It's an opinion, that the majority of non Americans have.

If you don't like it then that's your fault; For letting your patriosm corrupt your sense.
 02-07-2007, 03:48 PM         #112
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:

Can you comprehend that?
arite, tht was my bad by saying tht this country has never had friendly fire accidents (mainly because i have never heard of it till now) BUt i guess thts because it is so rare for it to happen tht it doesnt even make the news!!!..but i think tht it happens too much with the americans tht they try to hold it out of the media for as long as possible but when it happens too much they have to let SOME leak...and the sad thing is tht u guys r k!lling ur ALLIES and act like everything is cool!!!..tht friendly attack was on our own soldier...u guys k!ll brits, canadians, americans and kurdish soldiers....and tht wasnt even my MAIN point from the getgo...i was just trying to say tht it happens too much with u guys out there and tht yall should impliment harsher sentences so tht people will think before they shoot now....

..and ppl arent hating on america as a whole, we r hating on ur government and anybody tht supports it.....i guess it all falls back on ur actions from the getgo..how yall decided to go to iraq and all....but tht is a whole other conversation nobody wants to get into!!!!!

Last edited by SD-11; 02-07-2007 at 03:51 PM..
 02-07-2007, 03:49 PM         #113
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If our military isn't intelligent then how come we've accomplished so much? I don't remember other countries capturing saddam and other terrorist leaders.
I don't think idiots could do that. Considering we found saddam in a fu*king hole in the middle of the desert.
 02-07-2007, 03:49 PM         #114
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its amazing how libs in general can never debate without the use of name calling and attempts to belittle people that are in opposition. I am done with this thread today as it is obvious that we have to agree to disagree.

I will leave you with this though. If they pilots are found to be wrong so be.....they will have their day! I just hope that one day Americans, British Canadian, Iraqi's and all men could no matter where you lay your head get along and love each other like brothers. Until the hate and the corruption of man stops...Nobody will ever be safe.

I bid you all good day.
 02-07-2007, 03:51 PM         #115
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
me plz...and some milk!!!
 02-07-2007, 03:51 PM         #116
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amen. This is stupid.
 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM         #117
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
Really now! Your precious British Government is no better than the US....we all know we lie in bed together.

If thats the case call up Parliament and ask your buddies to bring your troops home and then you all will never have this problem again. If is so fu*king easy!
And you dont think we want that? You don't think demonstrations take place?
 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM         #118
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
me plz...and some milk!!!

we can settle this with milk and cookies.

[hands you a cookie and raises her glass of milk]
 02-07-2007, 03:54 PM         #119
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
not really
 02-07-2007, 03:56 PM         #120
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you can't have a sense of humor be gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now