Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 02:41 PM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These Americans can't even comprehend what's been said to them. More proof that the American military is full of brainless idiots, guys can't even read.

Nobody tried to say Britian, Canada or any other country never has friendly fire incidents.

We're saying they're nowhere on the scale to that of your army. You've probably done more friendly fire in Iraq than everyone one of your allies out there combined.

Do you understand? Or do i have to make it more simple?
 02-07-2007, 02:41 PM         #82
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
if you live in canada that makes you canadian, if you want to be something else get the fugg out of there.
Idiot. *bad reps*
 02-07-2007, 02:46 PM         #83
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
if you live in canada that makes you canadian, if you want to be something else get the fugg out of there.
Yo, lil mama...shush urself....u dont know sh*t!!!..i wasnt born here, im a citizen, yes...but i said i dont "support" wht the government is doing military wise!!!..Do you know how much ppl in america dont support bush????..
 02-07-2007, 02:54 PM         #84
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i'm not saying anything about it changing where you came from. that will never change. I was simply stating that if you don't agree or support your government go somewhere else. And as for people hating bush, thats just rediculous, our house and state have most of the control now, so go on and blame them for the poor decisions made.
 02-07-2007, 02:58 PM         #85
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
wow i'm not saying anything about it changing where you came from. that will never change. I was simply stating that if you don't agree or support your government go somewhere else. And as for people hating bush, thats just rediculous, our house and state have most of the control now, so go on and blame them for the poor decisions made.
Go somewhere else.

Damn you are pretty ignorant.
 02-07-2007, 02:59 PM         #86
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn you're probably poor.
 02-07-2007, 03:00 PM         #87
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
First question: Who has the most troops? Second question: Have you every been in the military and did operation are intense training of any kind? Paint ball dosent count. The reason why I ask is we have more troops that do a majority of the operations. We do not wake up in the morning and plan on k!lling each other hell I remeber we was coming under attack and we returned fired on the enemy not known that we had help coming on the flank (because radio coms went down which happens a lot) so when hours past we caught up with a couple more bad guys we enage again and that when we started getting more fire than we knew they had so we poped a flare and low and behold is our own men in short sh*t like this happens a lot we don't plan for it to happen you pray it do happen but when bullets start to fly the don't have a name and u don't have time for question only reactions you would know this if you dealt with it but your a outsider looking in you have a right to a opinion but don't let your hate cloud your opinion try to approach things with a open mind not just hate. You act like enemies can't get the frenidly stickers also you act like they haven't dress up in the same uniform and attack we are not f!ghting a army we are f!ght some crazy goons who do not value any ones life. I'm sorry that the brit was k!lled. But don't act like our country is the only one that commited these act I'm pretty sure if the had half the load we have there would be plenty more cases of this.

hmmm, u went a little off here but i understood wht u said...

i said it hap[pens way too much with u guys!!!!...im saying u guys should have harsher penalties so tht it doesnt happen as often!!!..they would think first then shoot!!!..tht guy seen the orange flag!!!!..he had no orders to shoot!!..it was HIS fault and he should pay for it!!!...he himself even said right away after shooting "Ohh sh*t, were goin to jail"...so he even knew he was at fault!!!!..air strikes arent as "intense" as being attack wjile ur on the ground and getting surround...in the air there was nobody chasing or shooting at him (i think)..he had time to think, he seen the flag, and he shot like a moron!!!..on the ground, if ur getting attacked, its right ther, face to face, u have to think quick, so i kind of understand wht u mean there...but in the air...there should be no excuse!!!!
 02-07-2007, 03:02 PM         #88
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:

Are you taking the p!ss out of poor people?

90% of the world is poor.

Plus why should the person have to go anywhere else?

You are looking real stupid right now, you can love the country and hate the governments decisions at the same time.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 02-07-2007 at 03:03 PM..
 02-07-2007, 03:02 PM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
The way this girl is going she'll end up surpassing the stupidity of the Israel supporting kid who has the Jeezy snowman avatar.

Go congratulate your parents little girl, they did a good job raising you. End of sarcasm.
 02-07-2007, 03:05 PM         #90
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
lil mama, r u stupid??..if u feel tht way then more then 50% of america would flee!!!..how old r u!!!..like im just gunna up and leave because i feel tht the government is making wrong "military" decisions??/...get real!!!...seriously, how old r u???..i didnt say tht i wasnt satisfied with our way of living here...i said tht our military should not be in afghanistan!!!!....u think ppl can just leave whenever they want???..what r u rich??..ur parnets own there own plane??..u have like 10 homes all around the world???..u have citizenships all around the world???..ur parents get u what u want, when u want it???.. ur a little spoiled brat???..thts probably the reason u dont understand real life...
 02-07-2007, 03:13 PM         #91
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
low blow considering i've got a deceased parent and one thats on the way out.

in any case, who are you to dictate how the government makes bad military decisions, are you over there do you have any clue whats going on? no you don't. and if you had family like i do over there you would know what the hell you're talking about. lets just dead this cos you're left and i'm right and theres no way we'll ever agree.
 02-07-2007, 03:17 PM         #92
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:

in any case, who are you to dictate how the government makes bad military decisions, are you over there do you have any clue whats going on? no you don't. and if you had family like i do over there you would know what the hell you're talking about. lets just dead this cos you're left and i'm right and theres no way we'll ever agree.
I hope these imaginary terrorists who pose a 'threat' to your nation, fly a plane into your house. I really do.
 02-07-2007, 03:20 PM         #93
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're so ignorant, you can't help yourself.
 02-07-2007, 03:20 PM         #94
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:

Do you believe yourself?

Really, we can dictate the governments military decisions because we can see the effects of them.

You have problems, you would love to be living in Nazi Germany right now, your a follower.
 02-07-2007, 03:20 PM         #95
Black Scorpion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man it's always the same sh*t...military stuff like this gets posted, thread's all good, then somebody from Britain or Canada comes in and starts insulting the Americans, the whole fu*kin country, for some stupid sh*t that a SOLDIER did. That's something that the citizens have no control over, so don't get mad at us. The SOLDIERS fu*ked up, not the citizens. If yall wanna do something about it, then yall join the military or somethin, bi*chin at us in this thread is not gonna change a damn thing.
 02-07-2007, 03:25 PM         #96
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brits and canadians don't really know anything, americans know this and don't really pay them any mind, but it sure is amusing and gives me a hearty laugh.
 02-07-2007, 03:27 PM         #97
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Scorpion said:
Man it's always the same sh*t...military stuff like this gets posted, thread's all good, then somebody from Britain or Canada comes in and starts insulting the Americans, the whole fu*kin country, for some stupid sh*t that a SOLDIER did. That's something that the citizens have no control over, so don't get mad at us. The SOLDIERS fu*ked up, not the citizens. If yall wanna do something about it, then yall join the military or somethin, bi*chin at us in this thread is not gonna change a damn thing.
The American Military is being insulted; Not your country or the rest of the citizens.
 11 years ago '06        #98
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*t is tragic but twhen lookin at the video which was shown over on NBC the soldiers asked the controller or whatever you call him were there any friendlies in the area and he said no then after they fired he said there were some friendlies in the area and thats when you heard them say "fu*k me dead" and "were in jail dude" Im not excusing their actions but people shouldnt be on here thinking that they were trigger happy and willing to k!ll anything that moves I feel sorry for the family though because their son died fbecause of some idiots error in judgement
 02-07-2007, 03:31 PM         #99
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't insult something if you don't know anything about it. If you were an American maybe you're opinion about the American military would matter.
 02-07-2007, 03:31 PM         #100
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
The pliot ask many times were there any friendly in the area he repeatdly ask if there were any he told no there isn't any he explained what he saw he thing said they had orange things it looks like orange rockets he asked if wee had any friendly operating in this area they said no the area was supposed to be clear of friendly he then said he was firing never did he just go down and start firing he made one pass and started firing " lord knows if you can't hear a A-10 coming your the most deaf person on this earth they fly low and slow and loud as hell" he then came back up reported what happened and made another pass it wasn't until after the second passed did the brits start calling mayday mayday. They pliots expressed regret because they were sad that they k!lled friendlys they said they were going to jail because every incident of friendky fire is taking serious wheter they were right are wrong that just they way it is. You people act like they are some rogue pliots jsut shooting everything that moves. What if these same pliots didn't fire and the Brits fired thinking they were enemy planes what would you guys be saying??? I know I would say the same thing I say now it happens and you don't plan for it to happen but it does what we need to do is better prepare ourselves so that we can prevent this from happening again. These are Air Force pliots not Army, Marines, or Navy so stop reffering to them as Army are anything else it is Air Force

Yeah enemy planes. :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy