Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 11:19 AM         #41
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
^^ i agree that they should be jailed but for real act like your country hasnt fu*ked up with friendly fire....it's war, sh*t like this happens, it's a sh*tty thing to say, but it's 100% true
But America has like 3 recorded cases of friendly fire in the invasion of middle east alone, can you say the same for every other army out in the middle east?
 11 years ago '05        #42
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 tommymm96 said:
^^ i agree that they should be jailed but for real act like your country hasnt fu*ked up with friendly fire....it's war, sh*t like this happens, it's a sh*tty thing to say, but it's 100% true
I dont think you understand whats happen here. The tanks we fired on had bright orange flags which means they are friendly. Plus these tanks were in a safe area ie a area contolled by the airforce. It wasnt an ememy territory. Plus we radio HQ if these tanks were ours. HQ took time to get the infor, but the stupid pilot thought fu*k it I'll just fire at them. :finger:

Then the tanks radio the pilot giving them secreat codes who they are. But they still fired. There were signs and marking saying look we are friendly we are on your side. But the pilot didnt think and thought fu*k it I will fire at will.
 02-07-2007, 11:45 AM         #43
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
fu*ked up, this is what we get for helping!

and you lot still wonder why the world hates you.
no, that was for drinkin tea so much sissies
 11 years ago '06        #44
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
This was a simple mistake. The problem is that in war a simple mistake can cost hundreds and thousands of lives.

Just the casualties of war.
 11 years ago '05        #45
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
Arrogant, c*cky Azz Fuccing Americans!
 02-07-2007, 11:59 AM         #46
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
no, that was for drinkin tea so much sissies
I've said it once, will say it again; Americans drink more tea per capita than the British.

Do you not understand what that means?
 11 years ago '04        #47
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 Exodus X13 said:
Not when its only showing the main camera which records the actual flight and has nothing actually in the c*ckpit.

Its not hard to just show that which this video does along with the voice recordings along with it second by second, and yes it is everything that needs to be shown. 15 minutes of flight including when they fired the missiles.
Well Exodus aka Mr. Blitz
there is ALOT more to this flight than what you're being shown...there ARE recordings with that flight..there is also video tape..there are ALSO classified messages that all go with that altercation and incident...That means those flight patterns, call signs, and everything else Signal said earlier..THEY ARE THERE and you will NOT hear and see them period.

That video is NO WHERE NEAR everything that needs to needs to be shown evidence wise...You really don't and probably won't know the full story BUT...bullsh*t is bullsh*t man.

EVERYONE who is responsible needs there d*cks kicked in this....it's fu*king absurd.
This is hands down some of the most careless sh*t I have read to damn date Things like this happen all the time during war but damn....These cats should have BEEN and had there balls nailed on a wall.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-07-2007 at 12:08 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #48
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I've said it once, will say it again; Americans drink more tea per capita than the British.

Do you not understand what that means?
It means i'll take mine with milk please ....
 02-07-2007, 12:09 PM         #49
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I see is astonishing is that we (Americans) dont hate on you for being Brits, Germans whatever.... This whole mess should be an open and shut case as an accident.. the discussion should be whether or not it was negligence or whomever disagrees that it wasnt. But no its a Brit chance to take shots at America and Americans.

God Damn Shame! That the life of this person whom no doubt was a hero for his country has to be tarnished with the filth I have seen and read for the last two days.

Morn his death, pray for his parents and grow up after your done.

Again a God Damn Shame

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 02-07-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #50
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
But America has like 3 recorded cases of friendly fire in the invasion of middle east alone, can you say the same for every other army out in the middle east?
^^^
Uhmm actually YES!!!
You guys are need to stop playing War Craft man seriously....You honestly think NO ONE else has had friendly fire casulties?!
 02-07-2007, 12:12 PM         #51
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Uhmm actually YES!!!
You guys are need to stop playing War Craft man seriously....You honestly think NO ONE else has had friendly fire casulties?!
*Awaits evidence*
 11 years ago '04        #52
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
*Awaits evidence*
Awaits evidence for what bruh? What you want a NEWS link from your media haha yeah right...there only going to show you what they want to period....I mean think about it YOUR government knew this happened as well But yet, THEY didn't blow the whistle either...Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

This should be common knowledge for any grown person...seeing as how I don't get most of my info from the media (One of the perks of my job) I can't give you the evidence YOU want...watch CNN when they decide to tell a story...Or you can ask your local G.I. who is discharged on how many people they "mistook for a insurgent":wow:

Brits and Americans aren't the only ones in this war f!ghting...It's funny how we hardly if EVER here if one the Arabs gets accidently blasted..Hint Hint
I guess the pencil pushers haven't made it to those stories yet huh?

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-07-2007 at 12:24 PM..
 02-07-2007, 12:29 PM         #53
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's sad that this kind of thing happens, but there are incidents like this that happen everyday. People just point out the ones with the most shock value. Like the fact that there is a video of it that was leaked, and the fact that the government hid it. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other ones like this that they're hiding as well, but to me it's in my best interest not to know.
 11 years ago '04        #54
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 wordimghetto said:
It's sad that this kind of thing happens, but there are incidents like this that happen everyday. People just point out the ones with the most shock value. Like the fact that there is a video of it that was leaked, and the fact that the government hid it. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other ones like this that they're hiding as well, but to me it's in my best interest not to know.
:applause:
THANK YOU !!!
 02-07-2007, 12:35 PM         #55
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is fu*ked up........i saw the video at the bank when i was waiting in line, they some dummies
 02-07-2007, 12:37 PM         #56
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
:applause:
THANK YOU !!!
you're welcome :D
i'm new here and already i already have someone that agrees!
 11 years ago '05        #57
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Cutty Olds said:
Awaits evidence for what bruh? What you want a NEWS link from your media haha yeah right...there only going to show you what they want to period....I mean think about it YOUR government knew this happened as well But yet, THEY didn't blow the whistle either...Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

This should be common knowledge for any grown person...seeing as how I don't get most of my info from the media (One of the perks of my job) I can't give you the evidence YOU want...watch CNN when they decide to tell a story...Or you can ask your local G.I. who is discharged on how many people they "mistook for a insurgent":wow:

Brits and Americans aren't the only ones in this war f!ghting...It's funny how we hardly if EVER here if one the Arabs gets accidently blasted..Hint Hint
I guess the pencil pushers haven't made it to those stories yet huh?
WHat are you talking about??

Of course the British Goverment knew, they been asking for the tapes for months. But the Airforce wont give it to them. They basically said no tape exists and tried to cover it up. There didnt go public because that was not their intention, they wanted to sort it out, but the airfoce kept saying no tape.
 02-07-2007, 12:46 PM         #58
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW we are so misinformed arent we.

MOD had the tape but need permission from the Americans to show it..

Reading is fundamental

But anything to twist the story to make Americans look worst. right?:sleepy:

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 02-07-2007 at 12:48 PM..
 02-07-2007, 12:48 PM         #59
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
What I see is astonishing is that we (Americans) dont hate on you for being Brits, Germans whatever.... This whole mess should be an open and shut case as an accident.. the discussion should be whether or not it was negligence or whomever disagrees that it wasnt. But no its a Brit chance to take shots at America and Americans.

God Damn Shame! That the life of this person whom no doubt was a hero for his country has to be tarnished with the filth I have seen and read for the last two days.

Morn his death, pray for his parents and grow up after your done.

Again a God Damn Shame

is tht wht ur gunna say everytime it happenns...its happend 3 TIMES so far...and the americans were at fault all of those times....it should be an open and shut case, and it should end with those fuks tht did tht spending LIFE in prison!!!...THAT maybe will teach them (the american army) to wait next time when they have orders to shoot instead of using their retarded judgment...and ya america is the only army tht have cases of them freindly firing and k!lling ppl....3 times....and dont say my country tht i live in probably has case of freindly fire too, BECAUSE they dont,and tht is a fact, and CANADA is not even a country tht is good or experinced at war, and STILL we dont make those mistakes!!!..and dont say tht the media or whoever would probably try to hide it from us because the only media tht does tht is the american media!!!...

RIP to those british soldiers.....and quit acting like it was only a mistake,"ooopps, sorry"...fuk tht, good ppl die cause of stupidity like tht...make the sentences harsher, like LIFE in prison wit no parol...make these guys an example u fuks.....o, and put it this way, what if the brits or canadians k!lled 3 soldiers, or 1, or 2?.....wht would u guys say???...u guys would be crying and yelling like little bi*ches....so put urself in their shoes before u flap ur lips!!!!

ez...
 02-07-2007, 12:49 PM         #60
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares? next week there will be some more rediculous videos or stories from iraq spread through out the internet, this video came out recently but this story is OLDDDDDD
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy