Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

most viewed right now
 157
XXXtentacion said Drake was out to murder him on erased instagram post
96 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Throwback: Joe Budden warns Akademiks about associating with Xxxtentacion
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 661 661
 sacpasse87 said:
thats fucced up, they should get life sentences...
Why should they get life sentences? Like some people said it is war and friendly fire does occur. After it happened, the pilots were obviously upset (crying). You don't think they feel bad about what happened? If anyone should get a life sentence it should be George W. Bush and his homies, they indirectly k!lled more innocent people than those that died in 9/11 by going to war in the first place.
 11 years ago '05        #22
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 100 100
Nah whats really fu*ked up is they tired to hid the truth.

This sh*t happen like a few months ago. The british been saying where the video, we know your men shot at us, but we didnt let them see it. We just said there is no and we didnt shoot at you.

The British was like what the fu*k are you talking about? WE got men injured and shot at in your area. We radio you to stop.

sh*ts been going on for ages, the video leaked not by the US cos we still wanted to cover that sh*t up but by a reporter.
 02-06-2007, 03:54 PM         #23
20to30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is what getting stoned before a mission produces.:wow: :wow:
 11 years ago '07        #24
snookd08 
space
avatar space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
What about the Illuminati?
 11 years ago '04        #25
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 1293 1293
 smiles said:
i know the widow's pissed over their gloating but what did she expect? if those really were iraqi's and they were talking baotu them that way it would all be good.... but now that it's someone on their side they expect them to act with compassion...... fu*k outta here if you don't kow what war is don't comment
YOU get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t "you don't know what war is".....Gettin k!lled by friendly fire is fukkin worse than dying at the hands of the enemy. She has every fukkin right to be upset :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #26
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 100 100
 djnovafresh said:
Just shut-up you know nothing they been reported it happened they didn't release the tape because it was lableled top secert because the Air Force was doing there own investagtion into the accident nothing was covered up the pliots were under invesagation. Plus what do u need the tape for anyways? What are you going to put the pliots on trial? The brits can't so what do you need the tape for? The family can't sue the Air Force so all and all you get nothing from having the tapes. The tapes prove what was already known a brit was k!lled by friendly fire. All you take from this tape is a lesson that the line of commucation on both sides need to open. Because on the ground what looks like brits to me and you on the ground looks totally different when your 12000 feet in the air. The error on the part of the Air Force was the intel was not up to date which happens a lot. You sit back in your chair at home and say should have, could have, would have done this but that easy to say when sh*t happens.
The brits asked for the tape so they can deal with their own soliders and tell them look this is what happen it was a stupid mistake on the Americans part. The Air force just said we didnt know, we dont have tapes and that was it. But the soliders who was injured has said that they told them a few times we are on the same team. The fact the air force wouldnt allow the british to see the tape means they wanted it covered up. The British are HELPING US. THey didnt say yea we are agaisnt war of terror, they said yea we will back you up homie. It was we who wanted the war more then anything.

And they did let the air force do their own investigation, but they never reported what would happen to the pilot or what actions are going to be taken.

So you can understand how pissed the brits were, they like we are putting our own soliders on the line for the Americans, we putting our own money and weapons into this war to help the Americans and they fire at us, but whats more disrepecting is they try to hide it and cover it up.
 11 years ago '04        #27
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,189 | Props total: 3495 3495
 Too Wasted said:
Nah whats really fu*ked up is they tired to hid the truth.

This sh*t happen like a few months ago. The british been saying where the video, we know your men shot at us, but we didnt let them see it. We just said there is no and we didnt shoot at you.

The British was like what the fu*k are you talking about? WE got men injured and shot at in your area. We radio you to stop.

sh*ts been going on for ages, the video leaked not by the US cos we still wanted to cover that sh*t up but by a reporter.

This sh*t happend during the invasion thats why they thought they could be Iraqi army, also where in the video did they say "we are on your side" and then get attacked by the jets? Too wasted I think you need to sober your mind up. Also to shoot down somthing else you said, Britians MoD (which is like our DoD, which is Department of Defense...got it?) had the video so what are you saying about the we didnt let them see the video..damn I your an ignorant fu*k, i cant try and relate what you said in that qoute..
 02-07-2007, 05:15 AM         #28
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although this has the signs of a cover up it could go either way from the information I have read. There are a few things that you guys may or may not understand, which could be reasons why the US would not release the tapes.

1. Security.....those tape of course show real life battle footage that will alert the enemy (cause you know if the public see it now the enemies of America see it as well) to our

a. Various battle communication patterns (call signs, frequencies ect.)

b. Internal workings of our f!ghter jets

c. Flight plans and f!ghter pilot techniques

d. Location of various convoy routes

All these things you would want to keep from the enemy and even your allies...because you cannot control what your allies do for all we know they could have a defector in thier mist.

If you are not military these things you cannot understand unless somebody tells you. This is in no way an explaination but likely reasoning in the decision to keep the tape under wraps.
 02-07-2007, 05:23 AM         #29
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where are you from dude?
 02-07-2007, 05:28 AM         #30
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
Although this has the signs of a cover up it could go either way from the information I have read. There are a few things that you guys may or may not understand, which could be reasons why the US would not release the tapes.

1. Security.....those tape of course show real life battle footage that will alert the enemy (cause you know if the public see it now the enemies of America see it as well) to our

a. Various battle communication patterns (call signs, frequencies ect.)

b. Internal workings of our f!ghter jets

c. Flight plans and f!ghter pilot techniques

d. Location of various convoy routes

All these things you would want to keep from the enemy and even your allies...because you cannot control what your allies do for all we know they could have a defector in thier mist.

If you are not military these things you cannot understand unless somebody tells you. This is in no way an explaination but likely reasoning in the decision to keep the tape under wraps.



Like the video shows any of that.
 02-07-2007, 05:31 AM         #31
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw we dont try to cover shyt up from the public just ask Pat Tillman's family. They will let you know how honest and decent our government is.



Last edited by soolie; 02-07-2007 at 05:45 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #32
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
that's crazy....the pilots should obviously face some sort of penalty but it's war, it happens(as sh*tty as that sounds it's true and everyone knows it's true.) And Britain and America have the tape
 02-07-2007, 06:10 AM         #33
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Like the video shows any of that.
I dont know I have never seen nor do I have the desire to see the video. Like I said in the post it wasnt an explaination just an alternate view to which civilians would never see unless you were told. Remember you only saw a clip not the entire video which I am sure contained some of my aboved mentioned.
 02-07-2007, 06:27 AM         #34
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
I dont know I have never seen nor do I have the desire to see the video. Like I said in the post it wasnt an explaination just an alternate view to which civilians would never see unless you were told. Remember you only saw a clip not the entire video which I am sure contained some of my aboved mentioned.


Not when its only showing the main camera which records the actual flight and has nothing actually in the c*ckpit.


Its not hard to just show that which this video does along with the voice recordings along with it second by second, and yes it is everything that needs to be shown. 15 minutes of flight including when they fired the missiles.
 11 years ago '06        #35
Dko 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
stupid
 02-07-2007, 08:51 AM         #36
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dudes made 8 mistakes.

bad grid references, position, firing without permission etc

its not a case of a mistake its gross negligence
 02-07-2007, 08:56 AM         #37
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
Oh boy... Well, if it makes you Brits feel any better, British Pound > U.S. Dollar.
so wrong for this
 11 years ago '05        #38
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 100 100
 Scorp said:
these dudes made 8 mistakes.

bad grid references, position, firing without permission etc

its not a case of a mistake its gross negligence
^^^^^^^^^^

These people are meant to be Americans best pilots.
 02-07-2007, 09:04 AM         #39
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid fuk's.....this is like the 3rd time yall have done somesh*t like tht...yall k!lled like 3 canadians awile back in afganistan....yall whole army is like a bunch of fukin fools!!!..yall got the money and equipment and sh*t but not the brains...they told u to stop firing, tht they r on ur side, they had an orange flag,which means they r on ur side!!!!..like WTF???..how much more clues yall need to get it!!!!...those guys r fukin idiots!!!..they deserve to go to jail, just for their stupidity..

..o and i dont care, show me hate, yall know yall wrong for tht 1 and a few others!!!!

ez..
 11 years ago '04        #40
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^ i agree that they should be jailed but for real act like your country hasnt fu*ked up with friendly fire....it's war, sh*t like this happens, it's a sh*tty thing to say, but it's 100% true
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
79 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Rip xxxtentacion (seriously this man might be literally dead in miami)
102 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Street Shark and Jimmy Butler Apparently Donít Get Along
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
NBA JR Smith GAME WORN JERSEY from Game 1 of 2018 NBA FINALS currently up for ..
24 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
118 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Kawhi to PHX, almost done deal?
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside TMZ: Drake's Mom Sandi Responds To Pusha T & Jay Z Diss Records
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy