Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

12 years ago '05        #26
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 103 103
 djnovafresh said
Just shut-up you know nothing they been reported it happened they didn't release the tape because it was lableled top secert because the Air Force was doing there own investagtion into the accident nothing was covered up the pliots were under invesagation. Plus what do u need the tape for anyways? What are you going to put the pliots on trial? The brits can't so what do you need the tape for? The family can't sue the Air Force so all and all you get nothing from having the tapes. The tapes prove what was already known a brit was k!lled by friendly fire. All you take from this tape is a lesson that the line of commucation on both sides need to open. Because on the ground what looks like brits to me and you on the ground looks totally different when your 12000 feet in the air. The error on the part of the Air Force was the intel was not up to date which happens a lot. You sit back in your chair at home and say should have, could have, would have done this but that easy to say when sh*t happens.
The brits asked for the tape so they can deal with their own soliders and tell them look this is what happen it was a stupid mistake on the Americans part. The Air force just said we didnt know, we dont have tapes and that was it. But the soliders who was injured has said that they told them a few times we are on the same team. The fact the air force wouldnt allow the british to see the tape means they wanted it covered up. The British are HELPING US. THey didnt say yea we are agaisnt war of terror, they said yea we will back you up homie. It was we who wanted the war more then anything.

And they did let the air force do their own investigation, but they never reported what would happen to the pilot or what actions are going to be taken.

So you can understand how pissed the brits were, they like we are putting our own soliders on the line for the Americans, we putting our own money and weapons into this war to help the Americans and they fire at us, but whats more disrepecting is they try to hide it and cover it up.

Top 10 most slapped recently  12 years ago '04        #27
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 4415 4415
 Too Wasted said
Nah whats really fu*ked up is they tired to hid the truth.

This sh*t happen like a few months ago. The british been saying where the video, we know your men shot at us, but we didnt let them see it. We just said there is no and we didnt shoot at you.

The British was like what the fu*k are you talking about? WE got men injured and shot at in your area. We radio you to stop.

sh*ts been going on for ages, the video leaked not by the US cos we still wanted to cover that sh*t up but by a reporter.

This sh*t happend during the invasion thats why they thought they could be Iraqi army, also where in the video did they say "we are on your side" and then get attacked by the jets? Too wasted I think you need to sober your mind up. Also to shoot down somthing else you said, Britians MoD (which is like our DoD, which is Department of Defense...got it?) had the video so what are you saying about the we didnt let them see the video..damn I your an ignorant fu*k, i cant try and relate what you said in that qoute..

02-07-2007, 06:15 AM         #28
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although this has the signs of a cover up it could go either way from the information I have read. There are a few things that you guys may or may not understand, which could be reasons why the US would not release the tapes.

1. Security.....those tape of course show real life battle footage that will alert the enemy (cause you know if the public see it now the enemies of America see it as well) to our

a. Various battle communication patterns (call signs, frequencies ect.)

b. Internal workings of our f!ghter jets

c. Flight plans and f!ghter pilot techniques

d. Location of various convoy routes

All these things you would want to keep from the enemy and even your allies...because you cannot control what your allies do for all we know they could have a defector in thier mist.

If you are not military these things you cannot understand unless somebody tells you. This is in no way an explaination but likely reasoning in the decision to keep the tape under wraps.

02-07-2007, 06:23 AM         #29
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where are you from dude?

02-07-2007, 06:28 AM         #30
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said
Although this has the signs of a cover up it could go either way from the information I have read. There are a few things that you guys may or may not understand, which could be reasons why the US would not release the tapes.

1. Security.....those tape of course show real life battle footage that will alert the enemy (cause you know if the public see it now the enemies of America see it as well) to our

a. Various battle communication patterns (call signs, frequencies ect.)

b. Internal workings of our f!ghter jets

c. Flight plans and f!ghter pilot techniques

d. Location of various convoy routes

All these things you would want to keep from the enemy and even your allies...because you cannot control what your allies do for all we know they could have a defector in thier mist.

If you are not military these things you cannot understand unless somebody tells you. This is in no way an explaination but likely reasoning in the decision to keep the tape under wraps.

Like the video shows any of that.

02-07-2007, 06:31 AM         #31
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw we dont try to cover shyt up from the public just ask Pat Tillman's family. They will let you know how honest and decent our government is.

Last edited by soolie; 02-07-2007 at 06:45 AM..

12 years ago '04        #32
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
that's crazy....the pilots should obviously face some sort of penalty but it's war, it happens(as sh*tty as that sounds it's true and everyone knows it's true.) And Britain and America have the tape

02-07-2007, 07:10 AM         #33
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said
Like the video shows any of that.
I dont know I have never seen nor do I have the desire to see the video. Like I said in the post it wasnt an explaination just an alternate view to which civilians would never see unless you were told. Remember you only saw a clip not the entire video which I am sure contained some of my aboved mentioned.

02-07-2007, 07:27 AM         #34
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said
I dont know I have never seen nor do I have the desire to see the video. Like I said in the post it wasnt an explaination just an alternate view to which civilians would never see unless you were told. Remember you only saw a clip not the entire video which I am sure contained some of my aboved mentioned.

Not when its only showing the main camera which records the actual flight and has nothing actually in the c*ckpit.

Its not hard to just show that which this video does along with the voice recordings along with it second by second, and yes it is everything that needs to be shown. 15 minutes of flight including when they fired the missiles.

12 years ago '06        #35
Dko 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
stupid

02-07-2007, 09:51 AM         #36
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dudes made 8 mistakes.

bad grid references, position, firing without permission etc

its not a case of a mistake its gross negligence

02-07-2007, 09:56 AM         #37
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said
Oh boy... Well, if it makes you Brits feel any better, British Pound > U.S. Dollar.
so wrong for this

12 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Scorp said
these dudes made 8 mistakes.

bad grid references, position, firing without permission etc

its not a case of a mistake its gross negligence
^^^^^^^^^^

These people are meant to be Americans best pilots.

02-07-2007, 10:04 AM         #39
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid fuk's.....this is like the 3rd time yall have done somesh*t like tht...yall k!lled like 3 canadians awile back in afganistan....yall whole army is like a bunch of fukin fools!!!..yall got the money and equipment and sh*t but not the brains...they told u to stop firing, tht they r on ur side, they had an orange flag,which means they r on ur side!!!!..like WTF???..how much more clues yall need to get it!!!!...those guys r fukin idiots!!!..they deserve to go to jail, just for their stupidity..

..o and i dont care, show me hate, yall know yall wrong for tht 1 and a few others!!!!

ez..

12 years ago '04        #40
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^ i agree that they should be jailed but for real act like your country hasnt fu*ked up with friendly fire....it's war, sh*t like this happens, it's a sh*tty thing to say, but it's 100% true

02-07-2007, 11:19 AM         #41
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said
^^ i agree that they should be jailed but for real act like your country hasnt fu*ked up with friendly fire....it's war, sh*t like this happens, it's a sh*tty thing to say, but it's 100% true
But America has like 3 recorded cases of friendly fire in the invasion of middle east alone, can you say the same for every other army out in the middle east?

12 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 tommymm96 said
I dont think you understand whats happen here. The tanks we fired on had bright orange flags which means they are friendly. Plus these tanks were in a safe area ie a area contolled by the airforce. It wasnt an ememy territory. Plus we radio HQ if these tanks were ours. HQ took time to get the infor, but the stupid pilot thought fu*k it I'll just fire at them. :finger:

Then the tanks radio the pilot giving them secreat codes who they are. But they still fired. There were signs and marking saying look we are friendly we are on your side. But the pilot didnt think and thought fu*k it I will fire at will.

02-07-2007, 11:45 AM         #43
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said
fu*ked up, this is what we get for helping!

and you lot still wonder why the world hates you.
no, that was for drinkin tea so much sissies

12 years ago '06        #44
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,044 | Props total: 107 107
This was a simple mistake. The problem is that in war a simple mistake can cost hundreds and thousands of lives.

Just the casualties of war.

12 years ago '05        #45
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,166 | Props total: 7396 7396
Arrogant, c*cky Azz Fuccing Americans!

02-07-2007, 11:59 AM         #46
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said
no, that was for drinkin tea so much sissies
I've said it once, will say it again; Americans drink more tea per capita than the British.

Do you not understand what that means?

12 years ago '04        #47
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 8601 8601
 Exodus X13 said
Not when its only showing the main camera which records the actual flight and has nothing actually in the c*ckpit.

Its not hard to just show that which this video does along with the voice recordings along with it second by second, and yes it is everything that needs to be shown. 15 minutes of flight including when they fired the missiles.
Well Exodus aka Mr. Blitz
there is ALOT more to this flight than what you're being shown...there ARE recordings with that flight..there is also video tape..there are ALSO classified messages that all go with that altercation and incident...That means those flight patterns, call signs, and everything else Signal said earlier..THEY ARE THERE and you will NOT hear and see them period.

That video is NO WHERE NEAR everything that needs to needs to be shown evidence wise...You really don't and probably won't know the full story BUT...bullsh*t is bullsh*t man.

EVERYONE who is responsible needs there d*cks kicked in this....it's fu*king absurd.
This is hands down some of the most careless sh*t I have read to damn date Things like this happen all the time during war but damn....These cats should have BEEN and had there balls nailed on a wall.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-07-2007 at 12:08 PM..

12 years ago '04        #48
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said
I've said it once, will say it again; Americans drink more tea per capita than the British.

Do you not understand what that means?
It means i'll take mine with milk please ....

02-07-2007, 12:09 PM         #49
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I see is astonishing is that we (Americans) dont hate on you for being Brits, Germans whatever.... This whole mess should be an open and shut case as an accident.. the discussion should be whether or not it was negligence or whomever disagrees that it wasnt. But no its a Brit chance to take shots at America and Americans.

God Damn Shame! That the life of this person whom no doubt was a hero for his country has to be tarnished with the filth I have seen and read for the last two days.

Morn his death, pray for his parents and grow up after your done.

Again a God Damn Shame

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 02-07-2007 at 12:10 PM..

12 years ago '04        #50
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said
But America has like 3 recorded cases of friendly fire in the invasion of middle east alone, can you say the same for every other army out in the middle east?
^^^
Uhmm actually YES!!!
You guys are need to stop playing War Craft man seriously....You honestly think NO ONE else has had friendly fire casulties?!

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  40
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+267online now  33
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy