Feb 6 - US Soliders Fires at the British after being told WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What the fuck happen??

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 05:27 PM         #181
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wordimghetto said:
they don't agree because they aren't from here, check where they're from. canada and britian. because as we all know, canadians and britians know all about america more than americans do.
we get an unbiased view about your country, you get fox news
 02-07-2007, 05:55 PM         #182
wordimghetto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup yup.
 11 years ago '05        #183
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 wordimghetto said:
if you only knew it mostly has to do with money. thats why the other countries are staying out of it. if terrorists were funded by britian you'd bet your a.ss they wouldn't be helping.
What the hell are you talking ? The birtish are in the war because Bush asked the British to help us.

Edit: Yes it has party got to do with money, but thats not why the other countries aint supporting us in the war.

Its Bushes fault that this war is still going.

Last edited by Wasted; 02-07-2007 at 06:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #184
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
oh snap, props
 02-08-2007, 06:56 AM         #185
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know I said I was gone from the thread but I had to say again like several time in this thread already...

Just another example of people thinking they know everything about the military yet never served a day and know only what they speculate or read from the media.

It was a big fu*k up! A huge fu*k up that cause the life of this man and it sucks..... We need to work out better the kinks so that we can see more clearly in the fog of war.. More training is needed!

Wait until the facts come out...stop making this an America vs. Britian thing..... "Americas suck and are stupid", "No British are stupid and they suck" get over yourselves.

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 02-08-2007 at 06:58 AM..
 02-08-2007, 01:09 PM         #186
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
is tht wht ur gunna say everytime it happenns...its happend 3 TIMES so far...and the americans were at fault all of those times....it should be an open and shut case, and it should end with those fuks tht did tht spending LIFE in prison!!!...THAT maybe will teach them (the american army) to wait next time when they have orders to shoot instead of using their retarded judgment...and ya america is the only army tht have cases of them freindly firing and k!lling ppl....3 times....and dont say my country tht i live in probably has case of freindly fire too, BECAUSE they dont,and tht is a fact, and CANADA is not even a country tht is good or experinced at war, and STILL we dont make those mistakes!!!..and dont say tht the media or whoever would probably try to hide it from us because the only media tht does tht is the american media!!!...

RIP to those british soldiers.....and quit acting like it was only a mistake,"ooopps, sorry"...fuk tht, good ppl die cause of stupidity like tht...make the sentences harsher, like LIFE in prison wit no parol...make these guys an example u fuks.....o, and put it this way, what if the brits or canadians k!lled 3 soldiers, or 1, or 2?.....wht would u guys say???...u guys would be crying and yelling like little bi*ches....so put urself in their shoes before u flap ur lips!!!!

ez...

PLEASE SHUT THE fu*k UP.... SO WHAT UR SAYING IS, THAT REGULAR PEOPLE LIKE U AND ME WHO "VOLUNTEER" FOR THE ARMED FORCES TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE SO CALLED "TERRORISTS" AND "EVIL PEOPLE" SHOULD GO THROUGH BASIC TRAINING, WHATEVER SPECIAL TRAINING WE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THRU THEN BE SENT TO WHEREVER THE f!ghtING IS, RISK OUR LIVES FOR THE PEOPLE AT HOME ON THE COMPUTERS TALKING sh*t ABOUT WHAT WE ARE DOING AND WETHER WE SHOULD BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHILE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT THE GOVERMENT DOES, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF WE SHOULD BE GIVEN MEDALS FOR k!llING PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUT PUT IN PRISON IF WE MISTAKINGLY k!ll SOMEONE ON OUR OWN TEAM AND NOT ONLY PUT THERE BUT PUT THERE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE??? I MEAN THINK ABOUT WHAT UR SAYING... WAR IS BAD NO MATTER HOW U SLICE IT... INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE UNLESS THE PERSON THAT STARTED THE WAR DIES, MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WAR ARE INNOCENT TO A CERTAIN POINT... THATS WHY WE HAVE THINGS LIKE P.O.W.'S THATS WHY ITS AGAINST THE GENEVA CODE TO TORTURE SOILDERS THAT ARE CAUGHT OR SURRENDER BECAUSE EVEN THO THEY ARE SOILDERS ON THE OTHER SIDE, CHANCES ARE THEY ARENT TRYIN TO SINGLE HANDEDLY WHIP OUT A NATION OR CONTROL ANOTHER COUNTRY, THEY ARE JUST SOILDERS FOLLOWING ORDERS... WITH THAT SAID THE ONLY WAY I SEE IT'S RIGHT TO SEND THESE MEN TO PRISON "FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES" IS IF U HAVE PROOF THAT THEY PLANNED ON k!llING THE BRITISH THAT DAY... IF THEY AINT HAVE CLEAR PROOF THAT THEY WERE FRIENDLIES AND WENT IN FOR THE k!ll AFTER THE FACT THEN THEY CANT BE HELD FOR LIFE... NOW WHEN THE TERRORISTS PLACE bombS ON OPEN ROADS TO THE PUBLIC, AND BLOW THEM UP IN PLAIN VIEW OF CIVILIANS WALKING AROUND THEN THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH, BUT NOT PILOTS THOUSANDS OF FEET IN THE AIR THAT ALREADY HAVE PLANES THAT DONT HAVE RADAR AND ALL THOSE OTHER FINE TOOLS.... IM NOT MAKING WHAT THEY DID ANY LESS THAN WHAT IT WAS, IM JUST SAYING BE REASONABLE... AMERICANS AINT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE k!llED THEIR OWN ON ACCIDENT... IN FACT LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE, IT WAS WRITTEN IN JANUARY OF 03 AND IT TALKS ABOUT HOW A COL. FROM THE BRITISH ARMY THINKS NO BRITISH TROOPS SHOULD BE SENT INTO BATTLE WITH THE AMERICAN'S AIR FORCE UNLESS SOME SORT OF FRIEND OR FOE IDENTIFICATION IS EstabLISHED... APPARENTLY HIS CONVOY WAS bombED BY AN A-10 IN THE GULF WAR AND ALL THEY HAD TO SHOW THEY WERE FRIENDLIES WERE WHAT??? CANT BE??? ORANGE FLAGS AND STRIPS ON TOP OF THE VEHICLES... HE SEEMS TO THINK ITS THE M.O.D.'S FAULT AND SINCE THE BRITISH ARE THE ONES ON THE GROUND GETTING HIT BY THE AMERICAN'S THAT THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH A SYSTEM TO AVOID FROM THEIR OWN SOILDERS GETTING k!llED BY FRIENDLIES... IN FACT HERE GOES HIS QUOTE...

"That the same soldiers are now preparing to undertake operations in the same theatre with nothing more to protect them from their allies than the same fluorescent marker panels we carried on top of our vehicles smacks of serious negligence on the part of the MOD," he says

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SITE....

WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT ITS A JOINT EFFORT AS WELL AS A JOINT ERROR... BOTH SIDES ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO f!ght THE ENEMY, SO BOTH SIDES SHOULD HAVE COMMUNICATED WITH EACH OTHER AND BOTH SIDES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WATCHING OUT FOR EACH OTHER SO BOTH SIDES SHOULD TAKE SOME OF THE BLAME.... YEA IT WAS AMERICANS THAT DROPPED THE bombS AND MADE THE k!ll, BUT AS U CAN SEE BRITISH SOILDERS DONT THINK THEIR SIDE IS ALL INNOCENT EITHER....

O AND IM DOIN SOME RESEARCH NOW ON FRIENDLY FIRES, I WILL HAVE THAT PROOF FOR U GUYS SOONER THAN LATER....
 02-08-2007, 01:42 PM         #187
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have turned the friendly fire option off before they started this lil war.
 02-08-2007, 01:50 PM         #188
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNG H.A.Z. said:

"That the same soldiers are now preparing to undertake operations in the same theatre with nothing more to protect them from their allies than the same fluorescent marker panels we carried on top of our vehicles smacks of serious negligence on the part of the MOD," he says

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SITE....

WHAT THAT TELLS ME IS THAT ITS A JOINT EFFORT AS WELL AS A JOINT ERROR... BOTH SIDES ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO f!ght THE ENEMY, SO BOTH SIDES SHOULD HAVE COMMUNICATED WITH EACH OTHER AND BOTH SIDES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WATCHING OUT FOR EACH OTHER SO BOTH SIDES SHOULD TAKE SOME OF THE BLAME.... YEA IT WAS AMERICANS THAT DROPPED THE bombS AND MADE THE k!ll, BUT AS U CAN SEE BRITISH SOILDERS DONT THINK THEIR SIDE IS ALL INNOCENT EITHER....

O AND IM DOIN SOME RESEARCH NOW ON FRIENDLY FIRES, I WILL HAVE THAT PROOF FOR U GUYS SOONER THAN LATER....

They knew the grid reference of where the British were at all times!!!!!!!!
 02-08-2007, 02:10 PM         #189
bigbabyaggie99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is unfortunate for everyone that is involved in this.
 02-08-2007, 02:23 PM         #190
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
They knew the grid reference of where the British were at all times!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE U SAYING WHEN U SAY THAT??? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROOF THAT THEY WENT OUT WIT THE PURPOSE OF k!llING BRITISH TROOPS??? IF THATS THE CASE THEN U NEED MORE PROOF...

IF U ARE TRYIN TO GO AGAINST ANYTHING I SAID PLEASE CLERIFY URSELF... OR POINT OUT WHAT POINT I MADE THAT U ARE GOING AGAINST... IM NOT SAYING THE AMERICANS WERE NOT WRONG, IM JUST SAYING BOTH SIDES WERE WRONG... IF BRITISH TROOPS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM SINCE THE GULF WAR IN THE 90'S. THEN UNLESS U CAN SHOW ME THAT AMERICA SAID NO WE AINT CHAINGIN ANYTHING OR COMMING UP WITH A WAY TO AVOID THIS AFTER THE BRITISH TOLD THEM THEY SHOULD, THEN ITS STILL BOTH SIDES FAULT... I REFRENCED A LINK FROM A BRITISH PAPER, TALKING ABOUT A BRITISH COLONEL SAYING THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR IDENTIFICATION METHODS CAUSE THAT ORANGE sh*t AINT HELPING STOP FRIENDLY FIRES.... THAT SAYS TO ME THAT WHOEVER WAS STILL IN ORANGE STRIPPED TAKNS 10 YEARS LATER, OBVIOUSLY AINT TRYIN TO HELP THE CAUSE THEMSELVES....

PUT IT LIKE THIS.... U CAN PUNISH THE COPS FOR SHOOTING AN UNARMED MAN FOR "THINKING" HE WAS ARMED BUT AT THE SAME TIME, IF THE MAN IN QUESTION MADE IT CLEAR WITHOUT A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE WASNT ARMED, THEN THE PROBLEM MAY HAVE NEVER OCCURED.. IN OTHER WORDS THE CRIMINAL IS AT FAULT TOO FOR REACHING IN HIS POCKET FOR CIGGARETES, TO REMOVE A BOTTLE OR WHATEVER REASON HE WAS REACHING.... IM NOT SAYING THE BRITISH SOILDERS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE, OR THEY SHOULDNT HAVE JOINED THE WAR THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT... NO IM SAYIN, THE PEOPLE IN POWER SHOULDVE THOUGHT ABOUT MAYBE PUTTING GREEN OR BLUE OR ANY OTHER COLOR ON TOP OF THE TANKS.... AFTER ALL ORANGE AINT THE EASIEST COLOR TO DISTINGUISH FROM RED OR BROWN FROM 10 YARDS AWAY, LET ALONE FROM HUNDREDS OF YARDS UP IN THE SKY MOVING AT THE SPEEDS THEY ARE MOVING AT....

Last edited by YOUNG H.A.Z.; 02-08-2007 at 02:28 PM..
 02-08-2007, 02:25 PM         #191
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^

You are going to far into it little man, no one is saying they went out to do it, but they shot at a target without positively identifying it.

And you are pretty stupid if you think that source was British, when it came from an Australian website.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 02-08-2007 at 02:27 PM..
 02-08-2007, 02:36 PM         #192
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
^^^^^^

You are going to far into it little man, no one is saying they went out to do it, but they shot at a target without positively identifying it.

And you are pretty stupid if you think that source was British, when it came from an Australian website.

READ ALL MY POSTS BEFORE U COMMENT NEXT TIME... THAT WHOLE LONG POST I JUST PUT UP WAS IN RESPONSE TO SOMETHING THAT WHATEVER HIS NAME (SD-11) OR WHATEVER SAID ABOUT THE PILOTS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE... I MADE MY ARGUMENT THAT LIFE WAS TOO HARSH A PUNISHMENT, AND THEY SHOULD ONLY GET LIFE IF THEY WENT OUT THERE WIT THE INTENTIONS ON DOING WHAT THEY DID.... IF THEY DIDNT PRE-MEDITATE OR PLAN THE murder, THEN IT WAS AN ACCIDENT DUE TO NEGLIGENCE... U CANT GIVE SOMEONE A LIFE SENTENCE FOR NEGLIGENCE I DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO.... LIFE IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE THAT PLAN ON murderING SOMEONE... WELL I GUESS THEY PLANNED ON k!llING SOMEONE, JUST NOT THEIR OWN ALLIES....

WITH THAT SAID POINT NUMBER TWO.... OK I a.ssUMED BUT LOOK AT WHAT I SAID....

"I REFRENCED A LINK FROM A BRITISH PAPER, TALKING ABOUT A BRITISH COLONEL SAYING THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR IDENTIFICATION METHODS CAUSE THAT ORANGE sh*t AINT HELPING STOP FRIENDLY FIRES.... THAT SAYS TO ME THAT WHOEVER WAS STILL IN ORANGE STRIPPED TAKNS 10 YEARS LATER, OBVIOUSLY AINT TRYIN TO HELP THE CAUSE THEMSELVES...."

THE REASON I SAID IT WAS FROM A BRITISH PAPER, IS CAUSE THE ARTICLE HAD THIS QUOTE IN IT...

There has been plenty of time over the past 12 years for a solution to this problem to be found. The (Ministry of Defence) answer that 'we are working on it', is unacceptable," he said in a letter to The Daily Telegraph

THAT MEANS WHERE THIS SITE GOT THEIR INFO FROM, WAS OBVIOUSLY FROM THAT LETTER IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH... I DIDNT SAY I GOT THE INFO FROM A BRITISH SITE, I DID SAY I SENT THE LINK OF A BRITISH PAPER AND THAT WAS MY MISTAKE.... THIS INFO CAME FROM A BRITISH PAPER THAT RECIEVED THE LETTER FROM THE COLONEL THEY TALKED ABOUT IN THE ARTICLE.... SO I ADMIT, I MADE A MISTAKE SAYIN I REFRENCED THE LINK TO A BRITISH PAPER, I REFRENCED THE LINK TO AN AUSTRALIAN WEBSITE... BUT, THE SOURCE OF THE INFO ON THAT SITE WAS FROM A BRITISH NEWSPAPER WHICH (OF COURSE UNLESS IM CRAZY) STILL MAKES THAT A BRITISH SOURCE....

O AND IM 6'1 SO I AINT THAT MUCH OF A LIL GUY... LOL
 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM         #193
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool cool

but you type too much.

And the capitals is a bit annoying.
 02-08-2007, 02:46 PM         #194
Pitbull5711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we are all srry that this has happen. u cant but the blam on individuals who r carring out orders. u cant blam a country for it either. if u do this then ur in a way blaming those who were accidently k!lled because they joined to serve their country how the country sees fit. i like to study history mostly military side of it. thats one of the reasons i joined. every conflic has had friendly fire. u can date this all the way back to roman times. every country that has been in a conflic has had an incident of accidently fireing on n k!lling friendly troups. war is difficult, u hav to take in account that we r in a country where anyone could be the enemy. then think they r in the air, they thought those were missels on top. at that time its in their mind were going to die. fire before they fire their missels. ask ur self what would u do? ur not getting the answers ur asking for. ur always told if u hesitate ur dead. ur going to act its human nature, hell its just nature. put in harm u act. i say that more testing n research needs to be put in place to come up with a better way to identify friendly troups from enemy. those involved did not follow protocol. so the govment should give th families of the victim some retubution money. i know money wount bring him back but it will help take care of his family. I would like to take this time to offer his family my up most n sincer apology for this tragidy. i am very greatful for his fellow service to protect the inicent of the world.

V/R
Jesse
 02-08-2007, 03:13 PM         #195
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ where this thread went
 02-08-2007, 03:31 PM         #196
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Cool cool

but you type too much.

And the capitals is a bit annoying.
LOL I KNO I TYPE ALOT CAUSE I TALK ALOT... BE TAKIN ALOT OF WORDS TO GET THESE POINTS ACROSS... LOL, AND THE CAPS IS CAUSE IM AT WORK....
 02-09-2007, 08:40 PM         #197
Pitbull5711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
is tht wht ur gunna say everytime it happenns...its happend 3 TIMES so far...and the americans were at fault all of those times....it should be an open and shut case, and it should end with those fuks tht did tht spending LIFE in prison!!!...THAT maybe will teach them (the american army) to wait next time when they have orders to shoot instead of using their retarded judgment...and ya america is the only army tht have cases of them freindly firing and k!lling ppl....3 times....and dont say my country tht i live in probably has case of freindly fire too, BECAUSE they dont,and tht is a fact, and CANADA is not even a country tht is good or experinced at war, and STILL we dont make those mistakes!!!..and dont say tht the media or whoever would probably try to hide it from us because the only media tht does tht is the american media!!!...

RIP to those british soldiers.....and quit acting like it was only a mistake,"ooopps, sorry"...fuk tht, good ppl die cause of stupidity like tht...make the sentences harsher, like LIFE in prison wit no parol...make these guys an example u fuks.....o, and put it this way, what if the brits or canadians k!lled 3 soldiers, or 1, or 2?.....wht would u guys say???...u guys would be crying and yelling like little bi*ches....so put urself in their shoes before u flap ur lips!!!!

ez...
Oh... um just to bring u up to clue 2/3 were returning fire. one of them due to miss comunication on both sides we fired first n the second case we were fired upon first nreturned fire. n once again when those men were radioed n told ur fireing at friendly they stoped they did not continue the attack. ur tryin to start a war u will lose u should use those brains u claim u hav n stop this sh*t because one day ur going to be f!ghting beside of a american. so stop being ignoreant.
 02-10-2007, 01:24 AM         #198
YOUNG ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey...all the stress can get to people...making split second decisions can cause people to make a little mistake here and there...fu*k it
 02-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #199
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn shame
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago